Memory Card

Hey! Anonymous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It’s ridiculously intriguing how much she discovered about the girl in just a short period of time - how creepy. Maybe Sooyoung is right; Tiffany is going a little too far about her one-sided admiration and going around town with her petty--self following the blonde wherever she goes.

 

It was cute in the beginning, Tiffany having a little crush on a cat-like person who can purr her way out of anything. Then, it became an infatuation. A fleeting affection for the dainty blonde gradually developed into something between mad interest and obsessive devotion. Yes, Tiffany has gone nuts…

 

insane

 

 

bonkers.

 

From anonymously paying for Jessica’s morning coffees and to as far as saving a little kitten stuck on a tree, Tiffany has collectively done it all. Great, now the blonde is probably thanking God the Father for restoring humanity.

“Get in the car” Taeyeon ordered Sooyoung, who is currently on her phone. The tall girl became skeptical seeing the smug look on Taeyeon's face.

 

No matter how hard Sooyoung tries, it was just really hard to figure out what the girl is up to sometimes. It is as if Taeyeon placed a protective barrier over her mind and heart, that even looking pass through her bright hazel eyes will not give anyone a clue of what she is thinking about. It permeates with mystery and yet displays innocence in the most subtle way; making you doubt and question her emotion’s genuineness.

 

Taeyeon got in the driver’s seat. While Sooyoung was still hesitating to get in, “what about Tiffany?”

“We’re going to be late for the photo shoot” Taeyeon replied in a hurry. The tall girl had no choice but to get in the car; that is if she was willing to walk her way to the location with a bunch of equipment in hand. Although, it is not like Taeyeon was the type to just leave anyone behind.

 

In fact, Taeyeon is the one who is always left behind.

 

“Oh crap” Tiffany panicked after realising that Taeyeon’s car was no longer parked in the garage. How stupid of her to be all over the blonde girl this early in the morning and forgetting that important photo shoot scheduled for today.                                                                                                

“You guys didn’t wait for me?!” she spat out her anger on Sooyoung over the phone.

 

“YAAHHH!” she heard Taeyeon’s faint yell. 

 

“You really have no right to get angry at us.  You’re the one who chose to be a manic stalker” Sooyoung fired back, shutting Tiffany up and earning a perky giggle from Taeyeon.

 

“Alright… be there in 15” Tiffany answered, sounding defeated

 

On the bus on her way to the studio, Tiffany was able to contemplate about her feelings for the blonde. Whether or not it's a phase she's going through just like Sooyoung said or is it something more than that? Are her feelings genuine or is it lackluster just like the "affection" that Yuri has given her. And how far will she go for the sake of that girl.  

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter