Naive

Hey! Anonymous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Ouch", Jessica's voice was stifled, as she tried to compress her cries.

 

She looked down and observed the brunette girl clean and bandage her wound, she felt a little uncanny seeing the latter with great concentration stamped on her face.

 

 

Why would the girl be concerned about her? They're mere strangers and they will probably only come and go in each other's lives.

 

 

Jessica does not have much; rather, no experience at all other than her usual routines. That explains why she always ends up stuck in the middle of tight situations. Her lack of awareness affects the way she handles situations. She's always intimidated and more or less amateurisher when it comes to socialising.

 

 

Stinging pain followed, every time the brunette girl dabbed medicine on her wounded knee and every single time she winced in pain, she felt Tiffany's hand tighten its grasp on her bare leg sending electric-like-currents throughout her body.

 

 

This is probably the closest contact Jessica ever had with a stranger in a while and this time, as weird as it may possibly sound, she didn't feel like running away.

 

 

No doubt, if Jessica continued to stare at Tiffany for much longer, she'd most likely burn a hole on the other girls face. Or even worse, she would definitely be mistaken for a ert! Jessica did not like the idea of being called a "byun", so she broke her piercing gaze and turned her head to look at the opposite direction.

 

 

Jessica found it absolutely tempting not to sneak a peak at the girl and as much as she tried to avoid it, her attention was constantly getting pulled in like a magnet.

 

 

Truthfully, the longer she stared the more Jessica couldn't help but notice every little detail about Tiffany.

 

Maybe it was the way Tiffany's lips quivered every time Jessica flinched.

 

And that gentle look of concern that can't seem to leave her face.

 

Or maybe it's because of how the latter's eyes form two crescents every time she smiles..

 

And there goes Jessica's heart slowly and unknowingly being drowned by rainbows and unicorns.

 

 

The feeling was rather strange but she knew well enough that it wasn't anything like love or affection because you can't force love to happen. Jessica assured herself and took her mind off of the girl.

 

 

Jessica being Jessica, it might or rather it will definitely take her a while to realize that she might be falling.

 

 

 

"All done! Is it feeling better?" Tiffany looked up, waiting for the blonde girl to answer but she received no response.

 

 

She found it difficult to communicate with the nameless girl, especially when the blonde barely talked nor did she give out any sort of reaction to anything.

 

 

But this did not bother Tiffany she knew she couldn't instantly judge a person - not when she doesn't even know her personally.

 

 

Based on experience, Tiffany is aware that no matter how much you think you know a person, No one can really understand what an individual is really feeling, what internal struggle they’re going through and what kind of life they are living.

 

 

So nobody has the right to judge a person because unless you're in their shoes, you will never really know how and why they feel and act that way.

 

 

 

"Stay here, while I finish up the photo shoot. I'll drop you off once I'm done" Tiffany told the blonde.

 

 

"No tha-"

 

"I'll call Sooyoung to accompany you, I'll be right back" Tiffany cut the blonde's refusal.

 

 

 

"Sooyoung-ah, go entertain that girl while I finish this up"

 

 

"That girl? Still haven't asked for her name huh? I thought you're good with girls?" Sooyoung mocked Tiffany.

 

 

"You think I hit on every girl I lay my eyes on" Tiffany blurted slapping Sooyoung's arm.

 

"Well, unless you stop stripping their clothes off with your eyes, I wouldn't be talking, right?" Sooyoung fired making Tiffany blush in embarrassment.

 

"Try talking to her then, though it's not as easy as it may seem", Tiffany said, taking out her DSLR out of the bag.

 

 

"Pfft, I'll prolly get her talking in a matter of seconds"

 

 

The blazing heat did not bother Tiffany as she crouched, laid and rolled on the grass field a couple of times just to capture the shots she wanted. And although the enormous bruise underneath her eye ached every time she placed the DSLR camera close to her face, she did not let such nuisance affect her work in any way.

 

 

It was painful, of course but she knew that there was no one to put the blame on for what had happened. And Tiffany was sure that the blonde girl did not kick the door open on purpose. Well, that's what she hoped anyway but accidents do occur, it can be preventable but they do happen.

 

 

The photo shoot ended successfully and even earlier as expected. Tiffany and the young couple was pleased with the shots and agreed to settle the fees once the photographs are printed and ready for pick up.

 

Tiffany packed up her equipments and scurried over the bench where Sooyoung and the blonde girl was sitting; silently and awkwardly waiting for her.

 

 

Sooyoung ran towards Tiffany after seeing her friend approaching; meeting her halfway.

 

"I was awkwardly sitting there for more than half an hour. In complete silence!" Sooyoung raved, heaving out a sigh of frustration.

 

 

"I swear I heard the ants having a conversation. That's how quiet it was!" Sooyoung continued her rant.

 

 

"So.. I'm guessing you didn't get her name either"

 

"Your know I could have... if she tried to converse with me!" Sooyoung bit her lips knowing she failed.

 

Tiffany and Sooyoung knew that it was an argument running with no direction. The blonde must be naturally quiet and there's nothing they can do about that.

 

The two looked at each other and sighed. They both agreed that it had already been a lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter