Need

Hey! Anonymous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

After being delayed for more than an hour, the plane from Japan has finally landed. Passengers are now beginning to make their way down and crowd waiting for their loved ones are now flocked by the gates. There were also fans waiting for their favourite idol group to arrive; holding their bazooka like cameras and bright glittery signs. It was a pretty normal situation considering how affluent the idol industry is in Korea.

 

 

"How lovely" Sooyoung exhaled in frustration. Seeing the way people closely gathered as the passengers started to exit the gates - it was a perfect pandemonium.

 

 

Tiffany held Sooyoung by the wrist dragging her to the crowd but the taller girl stubbornly refused to leave her position.

 

"I am not taking part of that stampede"

 

"Don't be lazy and follow me" Tiffany's eyes darted at Sooyoung.

 

 

She was wearing a grey snapback with a pair of Bang and Olufsen headphones wrapped around her neck. Dragging her luggage she made her way through the crowd turning her head in all directions, as if searching for a specific someone. It was almost impossible for her to see whoever she was looking for with the overwhelming number of people at the airport. 

 

Did they forget my arrival time? They couldn't have possibly lost the schedule I sent them, she thought.

 

 

Dismayed with the situation, her lips turned into a pout; momentarily lowering her head to look at the ground. The girl immediately fished out her phone from her jean’s pocket, about to make a call when - 

 

 

"Taeyeon-ah over here!!" Tiffany and Sooyoung yelled in unison. Both of their hands waving high up in the air; trying to catch the girl's attention.

 

 

Taeyeon's head snapped up upon hearing her name; she immediately spotted two girls enthusiastically waving, looking like two fools flailing their hands in the air.

 

Taeyeon started approaching them with a grin on her face as the two welcomed her with open arms.

 

 

"Welcome back Taengoo!" Sooyoung savagely caressed the blonde girls' perfectly straightened hair.

 

 

"Let go of the hair or I'll make sure to kill you before you even get the chance to meet Brad Pitt" Taeyeon fiercely threatened.

 

Sooyoung immediately released Taeyeon's precious hair and slowly backed away from the short girl; leaving Tiffany laughing like a mad woman.

 

"Oh how I miss all these teasing, welcome back Taengoo" Tiffany pulled Taeyeon in a tight embrace.

 

"Hoes" Sooyoung murmured, loud enough for the two to hear.

 

Taeyeon motioned Sooyoung to join the hug, "shut up and come over here"

 

 

~

 

"Yah Jessica unnie!!" Yoona tapped the napping girl on the shoulder.

 

Startled with the sudden call, Jessica scrambled from her seat. I fell asleep waiting for Yoona at the airport, oh God how embarrassing, Jessica thought.

 

 

"Oh Yoona, you're here!"

 

 

Still a little hazy, Jessica looked left to right looking for the Sooyoung girl who was just sitting beside her a moment ago. 

 

Yoona followed Jessica's gaze - a little too caught up in confusion seeing her cousin so distressed.

 

 

"Unnie, are you waiting for someone in particular...other than me? Yoona asked in utter curiosity.

 

 

"Huh? Oh no, I was just startled. Welcome back Yoongie!" Jessica jumped up from her seated position to give Yoona a hug; the doe eyed girl squirmed from the tight embrace "I missed you unnie"

 

 

~

 

Feast-like meals to devour, a warm and cozy place to live in, a Jessica who treats her like a baby; catering her every need. Indeed she is back in Korea and seriously what more can she ask for?

 

 

Living in Japan for the last 6 months was totally an unforgettable experience but there is no doubt how much she yearned for the times when Jessica took care of her like a younger sibling.

 

Ask Yoona and she'll agree that Jessica's way of showing affection towards the people she loves is in some way different from others, she treats them with utmost care and even showers them with unnecessary love from time to time. This kind of Jessica is undeniably not like the shy and clumsy Jessica that most people know of - though it is true that Jessica doesn't lower her walls to anyone. 

 

 

Now how can you get Jessica to shower you with love and feed you like you've never eaten in months? How difficult is it to break into her heart, capture it and make her love you? It really doesn't seem like an easy task.

 

 

Having Yoona at home made Jessica's apartment so much livelier; unlike before where the only noises heard in the apartment are the laughters from the television re-runs of the Gag concert accompanied by Jessica's adorable soft snores.

 

It was during a late night episode of the Gag concert where Jessica was surprisingly awake and giggling when Yoona bombarded the blonde girl a question.

 

 

"Unnie, what have you been doing lately...did something interesting happen while I was away?" Yoona spoke up during an ad break.

 

 

The blonde tried to think of interesting events that occurred within the 6 months Yoona was gone but couldn't think of anything in particular.

 

Jessica has t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter