Guilt Trip

Hey! Anonymous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Help me befriend her,” Tiffany pleaded

 

“Give me a week to think about it,” Sooyoung answered

 

After one full week of Tiffany bribing her with food, she eventually complied; after all she'll be doing this for Tiffany's sake and it will probably be beneficial for her best friend in the long run. The tall girl came to a conclusion that helping Tiffany out will help the latter move on from the pain that Yuri has inflicted.

 

“So, will you help me out? Although I'm pretty sure you're not gonna be much of help either way but.. I need you for moral support.”

 

 

"Wow, thanks.." Sooyoung replied.

 

"Seriously Soo, are you gonna back me up or what?"

 

 

“Fine…”

 

 

Tiffany grinned also smiling with her eyes before she could even give thanks to her friend, Sooyoung walked away and locked herself inside her room.

 

 

The tall girl flopped herself on her bed, telling herself, “I am doomed, Choi Sooyoung you are done for.”

 

Sooyoung lies still on her bed staring at the ceiling for a full hour, pondering about her decision making skills before evetually falling asleep. That night, for the first time of her 23 years of existence Sooyoung grew out her first ever grey (white) hair.

 

It’s all set and done, Sooyoung has already given in to Tiffany’s ridiculous request. Although she thinks Tiffany has gone totally insane, how can she turn down her best friend’s wish? Even if she finds it absolutely absurd that Tiffany is chasing around an introverted girl with no name, she can never resist.

 

“There are plenty of fish in the sea”, Sooyoung thought. “How did she end up trippin' over a snail?”

 

 

Now, the difficult part is figuring out how to get the quiet girl to talk. Even more so, how to get Tiffany and the blonde to engage in a normal conversation and not just throw one-word answers to each other like fools, which the blonde is clearly very good at.

 

“Taeyeon, let’s go out for a drink,” Sooyoung asked making a drinking gesture with her hand

 

Taeyeon paused for a second to think, she she shakes her head, politely rejecting Sooyoung's offer

 

Sooyoung threw her hands in the air, making a weird expression; acting as if Taeyeon has never turned down her drinking invitations before. Sooyoung knows how timid and hesitant Taeyeon can be; she’s pretty much used to it and doesn’t take it to heart when the older girl declines.

 

 

 

~

 

“Yup, I received the statement in the mail today.. I’m not too worried in terms of the market cap since it exceeded the predicted value of 572.21 billion..”
 

“The return to equity for Q2 is what I’m concerned about, we are a losing out quite a bit this quarter”

 

“I need a copy of our price–to-earnings ratio trailing-twelve-months as soon as po-”

 

“TAEYEONAHHH!!” Sooyoung called out for Taeyeon

 

"Ppany and I are going out for a bit; go make your own lunch, okaaayy??”

 

“Hold on a second Mr. Jang,” Taeyeon told the man on the line, she then sets the call on hold and placed her phone on her bed. Taeyeon heads to the foyer where she finds Tiffany and Sooyoung all dressed up and ready go.

 

“Where are you guys going?” she asked

 

“You're not going to believe it Taeyeon, but we’re actually going to ask a stranger to be our friend,” the taller girl replied sounding a little sarcastic, Tiffany began to giggle like a stooge.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter