Distant

Hey! Anonymous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Okay yall, I admit I'm a bad author. I admit that I lost motivation to write. I also admit that life lately has been nothing but a d*** lol. I know some of you wont care but a little update on me...I graduated college twice and currently work as an AT and RMT. In short I have no life. But I guess I'm back now sort of? I wrote this a year ago, hahaha yes its very mean of me to keep this from you all but I just didnt feel confident about it, yknow. I'm such a perfectionist to the point that I wanted to make each and every chapter better than the previous. And this one is definitely lacking in my opinion. But then again, you guys are the judge not me.

It's been years and so many things have happened in the fandom but I remain a SONE who loves all the 9 girls (to death). Idk if this fic is still relevant, idk how many of you are left, idk if you guys will even enjoy it but after 84 years I finally present to you another chapter of this fic. To all who have stayed since the beginning (2014), to those who have left and moved on and the very few that will be reading this fic for the first time, THANK YOU SO SO MUCH, I APPRECIATE YOU ALL. 

 

 

DISTANT

 

Perhaps Tiffany woke up with an awfully low level of sobriety that morning when she found herself gawking at Jessica with the most doltish look painted on her face. 

 

Her fingers mindlessly stirring the bowl of cereal, Tiffany foolishly thought that it would somehow burgle the Earth of its rotary inertia and eventually slow down its rotation - and in some outrageously magical way give her more time to watch the blonde eat breakfast.

 

She observed as Jessica clumsily spilled bits and pieces of Koko Krunch on the countertop and struggled to pour milk in the bowl. Tiffany felt a little victorious and relieved when the latter propped herself up on the stool and finally began to eat. 

 

She couldn’t help but pay attention to how Jessica’s nose crinkled every time the spoon came in close contact with her tiny button nose – cutely sniffing the living day light out of it before putting it in . She even noticed the unique way Jessica held utensils on her hand, very much like herself. 

 

Lo and behold, there she was with that stupid grin on her face as she continuously stirred her now soggy cereal. The corner of turned up in a smirk at the thought of spending the weekend with the blonde. 

 

Now, Jessica was about to take in another spoonful when her eyes narrowed up and unintentionally made eye contact with Tiffany, making the blonde blush. Tiffany panicked not expecting to be caught in the act and quickly snapped away  from her gaze and went back to eating her breakfast. 

 

She swears that it must be the chemicals in her brain that was giving her silly drunk thoughts (high thoughts, rather) and making her look mental this early in the morning. 

 

“Ouchh”

 

Excruciating pain on the anterior aspect of her leg made Tiffany holler in pain. She found herself wincing and fiercely glaring at her best friend who was sitting on the stool right across from her.

 

“What the heck was that for?” Tiffany asked the tall girl, her expression was mixed with annoyance and confusion. 

 

Sooyoung shrugged her shoulders a mischievous smile crept up her face.

 

Instances like this makes Tiffany question her friendship with Sooyoung but then again, what else can she do? There’s no other option but to keep their friendship going since the already knows too much about her and killing her would only make Tiffany a criminal.  

 

Just then Taeyeon walked out of the kitchen and quietly chimed in the brewing argument, “maybe  Sooyoung just wants you to stop making that stupid face” Taeyeon placed a platter of sliced fruits on the table before occupying the seat beside Tiffany. 

 

“Are you going to eat your food or are you just going to play with it, like a child would?”

 

Sooyoung cackled and nearly choked at Taeyeon’s devious banter, her left hand smacking her chest. She began to wonder what kind of vibe Taeyeon was trying to get across, Sooyoung thought it was way too direct for it to be a shade but it also sounded a little too casual for Taeyeon to call it beef with Tiffany. 

 

“Yes, maam” Tiffany pursed her lips. 

 

The short girl is usually tight-lipped when it comes to these kinds of things, she was neither the type to voice out her opinions and express her own feelings, so having Taeyeon roast Tiffany in the most eccentric manner is wildly unusual for all of them.

 

“What are we doing today?” Jessica asked, cautiously breaking through the tense atmosphere. 

 

Jessica reached over the table for the last kiwi on the fruit platter earning an obnoxious look from Sooyoung. “I was going to eat that.”

 

“Okay, so here’s how the day will go.” Tiffany got up from her seat with her bowl of soggy cereal in hand and walked towards the sink. “Soo, you’re coming with me to the location site for the pictorial,” she dumped her soggy cereal in the trash and placed the bowl in the dish

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter