Falter

Hey! Anonymous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Looking extremely lost, Taeyeon entered an empty aisle and cautiously hovered to the side so that her cart was not blocking the way for other shoppers. She paused for a minute to think about other items she might need as well as any other additional snacks Tiffany and Sooyoung can munch on at home. Couldn’t think of anything else, she began to stare at the items in her over flowing cart and reckoned that it’s probably time to check out; however, she still felt like something was missing. She turned her head in all directions until she saw the sign for the liquor aisle.

 

“Aisle 13” She mumbled to herself.

 

Not wasting another minute loitering she began to push the cart towards the liquor section of the store. On her way she spotted Sooyoung’s favourite chocolate mushroom cookies: without hesitation she grabbed 5 boxes and chucked them in the cart. Despite Taeyeon’s feistiness towards Sooyoung there is no doubt that the shorter girl cherish and care for her tall her friend.

 

Without Tiffany and Sooyoung knowing, Taeyeon doesn't like walking beside them and it's not because the pavement can't fit three people, she simply want to be alone walking in silence. She would rather have some time to think and at the same time be on guard and ready to protect her friends if something ensues. Taeyeon is also the type to secretly do all the extra work to lessen the pressure on her friends’ shoulders. She will also quietly cheer you on and watch you do your thing but will always be there on standby prepared to catch your back whenever you make a mistake or falter.

 

Although not much of a drinker, Taeyeon picked up a case containing 24 cans of beer and a case of 24 bottles of soju. A male employee saw the short girl struggling to bring her items to the checkout counter so he immediately rushed over to give the girl a hand.

 

“Do you need help carrying those cases?” he asked.

 

“Yes please, if you don’t mind!”

 

“Oh not at all” the employee shook his head swiftly grabbing the two cases in his hand.

 

Taeyeon placed the items on the conveyor one by one with the help of the kind employee.

 

“That will be six-hundred-fifteen-thousand-four-hundred -fifty-eight won…cash, debit or credit?” the lady cashier asked

 

“Credit” Taeyeon took out a black centurion card and handed it over to the cashier. Seeing the black card the male employee and the lady cashier's eyes lit up in awe. But here's the gist, the card that Taeyeon owns has no credit limit and to be eligible for it you must have an impeccable net worth and a six-figure annual spending rate of approximately $250,000 dollars - drop dead wealthy. 

 

“Thanks for helping me out, it would have taken me forever to carry all those bags here to my car” Taeyeon said, thanking the employee who helped her until the very end of her shopping spree.

 

“I'm only doing my job!” the male employee replied and bowed his head in response.

 

Before the male employee walks away, Taeyeon reached out for a random handshake.

The guy gave out a weird expression before reciprocating; Taeyeon then rapidly snatched her hand away and quickly got in her car. Leaving the male employee stunned as he finds a tip of two-hundred-thousand won in his hand.

 

 ~

 

 

"Are you coming with me?" Tiffany asked

 

 

"Yeah but you go ahead. I'll follow suit once I finish my butter bread" Sooyoung replied,as she shoved another huge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter