Everlasting Happiness

Between Love and Family

 

Sulli was playing with her fingers. She was nervous. She checks on her reflection on the mirror. She is dazzling but it did not ease her thumping heart.

Miyoung and Hannah step inside the room to check on her. Instead of smiling brightly, she frowns.

“Unni, you suppose to smile right now.”

“I know sweetie, but I can’t. My heart races so hard.”

Hannah smiles and takes out a piece of tissue. She wipes the sweat on her forehead and adjusts her veil.

“That’s what I feel before too Sulli. It will be over when you grab his hand.”

“One of you should accompany me here.”

“Sorry unni, I need to tend to the guests.”

“Me too chagiya. Should I send in the twins?”

“Deh. At least I won’t feel too nervous.”

“We’ll send them in then. Don’t be too nervous.”

Sulli nods and show a bit of her smile.

                                                                                              ***

Minho was smiling all along. He grins on his reflection. He doesn’t feel nervous at all. He will be Sulli’s righteous husband in a bit. He was happy just at the thought of it.

He chuckles.

“Wonder how beautiful she is today.”

He said to his reflection.

“It’s been a week since I see her.”

Minho lives with his mother from last week. It is a tradition of their family, according to Hyojoo. Although he is dying to see Sulli, he can’t. He just can talk to her by phone. Not more than that.

“I miss you so much wifey.”

He whispers to her picture that he always brings with him.

“Minho.”

Minho put Sulli’s picture inside his wallet before he walks out of the washroom.

“Deh.”

He said while grinning.

“It’s time dear. Come.”

Minho put on his coat with the help of Hyojoo.

“You are as handsome as your appa.”

She smiles as she caresses his cheek.

Minho smiles.

“I will be a great husband and dad like appa too.”

Hyojoo chuckles.

“You sure will.”

Minho holds his omma’s hand and walks with her to the wedding hall.

                                                                                              ***

Minho smiles. His eyes were sparkling. His bride was walking to him. His wife is walking to him. His tear threatens to fall out of his eyes. He was too happy at that time. He will become Sulli’s husband in a few minutes. He will have the full right on her. He waited calmly with the sound of music playing at the background. His woman, his life.

Sulli was walking alone along the aisle. There are no flower girls, there are no bride maids. She walks on her own.

The guests were mesmerized by her beauty. Her white emerald gown which has a simple touch of glittering beads makes her appear wonderful. The mermaid cut gown that shows off her curve enhances her tall build as well as her beauty figure.

Sulli steps like most brides. Slow and careful along the music. She was smiling. Her eyes was fixed on the man who stands on the altar. Who only had his eyes on her. She walks without burden. It’s her destiny. It’s her life. She will have his name. She will be Mrs. Choi Minho. What else did she want? Having him is enough. He is the perfect human being.

Minho walks down a stair and held out his hand for Sulli to hold. Sulli smiles and holds his hand. They face to the officiator to continue their ceremony. The ceremony that will ties them together till their last breath.

                                                                                              ***

Sulli walks in her bedroom after she put the twins to sleep. Minho was standing by the window, staring at the stars while hugging himself. She smiles and rushes to him before she hugs him from the back.

She kisses his back and closes her eyes.

“I miss you.”

Minho chuckles at his wife action. He caresses her arms that was holding his body.

“Me too.”

Sulli releases her hold and slid her body in front of him. She tilts her head and stares at his eyes. She smiles.

Minho snakes his arm around her thin waist and pulls her closer.

“I miss you like crazy.”

He said as he leans his forehead on hers.

“I miss you to death.”

He said and pecks on her nose.

Sulli giggles.

“I love my husband.”

She said while she stares into his eyes again. It was full of love. And that love is just for her.

“And your husband loves you.”

Minho caught her lips by his lips. He savors the sweetness of the lips that he longed for. Sulli closes her eyes and reply to his kiss.

Minho let go of her lips and panting for air. Sulli too.

They laugh.

“I love you.”

He said in between the laugh.

Sulli smiles.

“Sorry that we can’t go for honeymoon oppa.”

Minho held her closer and kisses her forehead.

“It’s okay. We can have our honeymoon here.”

He paused and winks at her.

“In our room.”

He lifts her up bridal style and put her down on the bed. He leans onto her glowing face and kisses her forehead. He kisses her jaw lines and neck. Sulli closes her eyes and enjoys his kiss. Minho slids his hand under her pajama and caresses her back. He kisses her lips hungrily. He then pulls away from the kiss and look at her flush face.

“You had locked the door right?”

Sulli bites her lips and puts her arm around his neck.

“Stop talking oppa.”

She grabs him nearer and kisses his lips before she switches off the lamp.

                                                                                              ***

Minji puts her palm on Sulli’s tummy with a wrinkle on her forehead. Sulli smiles at her reaction and ruffles her hair.

“Waegurae?”

“Unni, is he really lives in your tummy?”

Sulli smiles and nods.

“Why?”

Minji pouts her lips and furrows her eyebrows.

“This is where babies came sweetie.”

“Chinca?”

“Deh.”

“How?”

“You need to grow much before I tell you.”

Sulli smiles and pats Minji’s hair.

“Let’s walk in the garden while we wait for Jimin and Miyoung unni neh.”

Minji nods and holds Sulli’s hand. They walk slowly towards the garden.

Sulli let Minji plays on her own while she rested on a chair.

She caresses her tummy. Their baby is growing well in her womb. She smiles and looks around. She is happy. Too happy. Minho has no flaws. He is a great husband and he treats her siblings like his own. Taemin is right; there is a person that will accept her and her siblings.

A cold lips on her cheek wakes Sulli up from her dream. She smiles when the lips rested on her right ear.

“I miss you.”

Minho took the seat beside her after he put his briefcase on the table.

“What are you doing out?”

Sulli pouted her lips at Minji’s direction.

“Jiminnie?”

“She is out with Miyoung.”

Minho nods and leans to kiss her tummy.

“I’ll check on her neh.”

Sulli nods.

She laughs when Minji squeals as she saw Minho running towards her. He carries her and twirls her around to her excitement before he walks to Sulli.

“Let’s go in.”

Sulli nods and stands slowly. Minho holds her hand while Minji runs inside the house.

“Can you walk?”

“Oppa, I still can run.”

Sulli chuckles as she grabs his briefcase.

Minho grins and kisses her cheek before he carries her in his arm.

“But I love carrying you.”

He smiles and walks carefully while carrying his 7 months old pregnant wife.

                                                                                              ***

Hannah eyed her husband in irritation.

Jinki was tying his tie while smiling. He glances at his pouting wife and chuckles.

“Wae?”

“You promised.”

Hannah exclaimed in irritates.

“But I can’t ignore this meeting chagiya. Please understand.”

He kisses her head and took his coat.

“I’ll be back soon and we will watch the movie okay.”

Hannah sighs.

“Deh.”

She walks out of her bed and slids on her slippers. She is still pouting. She is in the verge of crying.

Jinki saw her gloom face and stops putting in his files inside his briefcase.

He skips to his wife and hugs her.

“Heyy, what’s wrong? I’m going to work.”

Hannah starts sobbing. She sobs hard on her husband chest. She was sensitive today. Even she don’t know why she behave like this.

“I just don’t want to be alone.”

Jinki caresses her back and sigh.

“Would you like to wait for me in my room?”

She shakes her head.

“You make me worry chagiya.”

“Sorry Jinki.”

She stops sobbing and releases herself from his embrace.

She walks into the bathroom and locks the door.

Jinki sighs.

He waited for Hannah to come out but she did not. Minutes past but she still won’t coming out.

He glances at his watch and bites his lips. he took out his phone and dialed his junior’s number reluctantly.

“Can you attend on my behalf? I had an emergency. Okay thanks.”

He ended the call and knocks on the door.

“I’m not going to the meeting chagiya. Open up.”

Hannah did not answer him neither she open the door. Jinki starts getting nervous. Hannah never did this. He took the extra key inside the drawer of Hannah’s dressing table and open the door.

Hannah was sitting inside the tub, crying.

Jinki walks to her and carries her in his arm.

“I'm curious of something. You need a doctor, and that doctor is definitely not me.”

                                                                                              ***

“Hyung, palli. Unni will give birth at anytime now.”

Minho rushes as soon as he got the call from Kyungsoo. He was calling his omma at the hospital lobby when Kyungsoo calls him.

“Where is she?”

He asked Kyungsoo as soon as he arrived.

“In the labor room. The nurse asked for you. Go on inside.”

Minho wipes the sweat on his forehead as he steps inside the labor room. His heart was thumping. How was his wife doing? Is she doing okay? Lots of questions appeared on his mind.

“Oh god, save my wife.”

He whispers as he walks nearer.

“Mr. Choi, this way.”

He nods and follows the nurse.

He saw Sulli as soon as he walks inside a room. She was struggling. Pain was shown in her pretty face. He went beside her and holds her hand. She smiles at him despite the pain she felt.

“I’m sorry.”

He mouthed at her with teary eyes.

Sulli wrinkles her forehead and shakes her head.

Minho caresses her hair and clutches her hand tighter. It was the only thing that he can do. He can’t share the pain that she was going through right now.

A cute baby meets the world after an hour. He was the complete mirror of Minho.

Minho looks at his wife while he holds his son for the first time.

“Honey.”

Sulli smiles.

“He finally here.”

Minho nods and kisses her forehead.

“Our son.”

                                                                                              ***

“Congratulations.”

Hannah smiles shyly.

“Thanks Sulli. I am the one who should congratulate you today.”

Sulli smiles brightly.

“Make sure it’s a girl. We can be in laws.”

Minho said grinning.

“Oppa.”

Minho chuckles.

“I’m joking. Hyung, you have to take good care of her. Don’t keep yourself busy at work.”

“Ara Minho. I learn my lesson now.”

Jinki laughs.

Sulli turns to Minho.

“When will the kids arrive?”

“Taemin is on his way chagiya. They will be here any moment.”

Sulli nods.

“Omma?”

“Omma had boarded the plane. She will be here at night.”

Sulli smiles and caresses her son’s cheek. He was sleeping soundly in her arm.

“I’ll be in your position in the next 8 months.”

Hannah said excitingly.

Sulli smiles.

The kids arrive after few minutes. Jimin and Minji ran to them while Kyungsoo following behind.

“Unni, what should I call him? I am his aunt right?”

Minji asks while she looks at Sulli.

“Yes chagiya. You are his cute little aunt. Jimin too.”

Sulli smiles.

“Are you feeling better noona?”

Sulli nods.

“I’m fine darling. Where is your noona and Taemin?”

Kyungsoo shrugs his shoulder.

Taemin walks in with Miyoung after a while, smiling. Their gaze and gestures were different. As if they were hiding something from them.

Sulli crooked while she eyed her husband.

“Why do I feel something fishy here?”

Minho raises his eyebrow.

“I don’t know anything.”

He too look at the pair in front of them.

“Do you have anything to say Taemin?”

Jinki asks with a smile.

Taemin rubs his nape and grins.

“Ssul, I guess I’ll come into your family.”

All eyes widen in surprise.

“You mean?”

Miyoung’s face reddens in shyness.

“Yah.”

Minho went to him and hugs him.

“Welcome to the family. But don’t get married too soon arasseo.”

Taemin laughs.

Sulli smiles at the news. Miyoung with Taemin. She never expects this to happen. She looks at them with flooding happiness.

Too many happiness in a day.

Minho junior comes into their life.

Hannah is pregnant.

Taemin and Miyoung is dating.

Sulli shifts her view on the angelic face who was sleeping soundly. She kisses his cute nose.

Her big family will go through a very happy life ahead.

With Minho by her side, good friends like Hannah, caring Kyungsoo and Miyoung and adorable twins who always makes her day, her life is complete.

She doesn’t have to choose between her love and family. She doesn’t have to choose between her friends or family. She doesn’t have to choose anything. She got everything.

Minho sits beside her and kisses her cheek.

“I love you wifey.”

He smiles and hugs her shoulder.

“I love you too oppa.”

Sulli said while smiling lovingly.

 

 

 

 

 

Extra long chapter... hihihi...

Yes, Taemin with Miyoung... kekeke...

I'm out of idea to pair him with whom..

I wish I don’t have to end this FF…

But when we have a start point, we will need to finish it…

Thanks for your love on this story…

Do check on my new FF…

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/735725

Hope you will give it lots of love like this story too…

Stay healthy and enjoy life as it is…

Love you all…

^__________^

Happy Teachers' Day...