It's Appa

Between Love and Family

 

 

 

Smiling, Minho sits on the edge of his bed. He is happy. Sulli’s confessions earlier makes him can’t stop smiling.

Minho stares dreamily out of the window of his room while he remember about his conversation with her.

“I’m going through the end.”

Minho squeezes her hand.

“We will go through the end right Minho?”

Minho nods and brings her hand to his lips and kisses it.

“Thank you.”

Sulli smiles.

“You keep thanking me.”

“I am thankful. I don’t know what to say to express that I’m happy when you stop me from leaving. I thought that I will lose you.”

Sulli sighs, loud to capture Minho’s attention. He brushes her hand with his thumb.

“I’m not blaming you. You need to think all the consequences after you know about me.”

Sulli nods.

“I’m afraid to accept my feelings for you. I’m afraid I will fall for you. I’m afraid that I’m gonna hurt because of this.”

She paused and sighs.

“I’m selfish right Minho?”

Minho halts the car and parks it by the roadside. He turns to look at Sulli and smiles.

“You are not. You never are.”

He cups her face and stares into her eyes.

“I love you. Nothing can ever make my love fade. You are my first love, I’m seeing a friend, a mother, a companion and a person that I want to spend my life with in you.”

Minho smiles.

“Just let me love you, that’s enough to make me happy.”

Sulli shakes her head.

“No, I’m not going to let you do that.”

Minho frown, he drops his hand from her face.

“Why?”

Sulli reach for his hand and holds it.

“Let’s love each other. I don’t know if I can love you as much as you love me, but I will try. You treat my sibling like yours. Even though you are not expose to people, you know how to sooth someone. You know how to acts around them. You are a nice person Minho. I’m so stupid for not acknowledging it.”

Minho smiles.

“You care for me, you show to people that you love me. You never fake your feelings.”

“Sulli, you don’t know how I want to show the world that I love you.”

Sulli chuckles.

“Thank you.”

Minho kisses her hand again.

“But your mom?”

“I’ll handle mom. We should see her too.”

“What if she rejects me?”

“I’ll make sure she accepts you.”

Sulli smiles.

“Thank you Minho.”

Minho smiles adoringly at her.

“I’ll fight for our love. I will face your mom and her rejection.”

Minho nods.

“Thank you.”

“Stop thanking me Minho. I’m the one who have to say thanks. You placed me really high.”

Sulli said while caressing his cheek.

“Sulli.”

Minho said while he caught her hand on his cheek.

“Deh. Waeyo?”

Minho rubs his nape with his other hand while smiling shyly.

“Can I….”

He paused long before he continues.

“Kiss you?”        

Sulli blushes with his sudden request but nods slowly. Cupping her face with his hands, he moves closer to her and brushes his lips over her forehead. He smiles at her reaction and moves to her lips before he claims it for himself.

Minho smiles and caresses his lips.

“Ottoke? I keep thinking of that kiss?”

He walks to his briefcase and open it to reveal a brown envelope that Lawyer Han gives him.

“Oh, I can open it now.”

Minho opens the envelope and took out a diary. He moves to his reading table and sits down.

“It looks old.”

Minho comments as he review the diary. He releases the ribbon that ties it and flips the front page.

“Choi Min Soo.”

He read it and smiles.

“It’s appa’s.”

He flips another page and read the year.

“This is when I’m 2 years old.”

“I saw her, she ignored me. Didn’t she think of our son? How could she leave him with me all alone?”

Minho wrinkles his forehead and continues reading.

“I can’t even choose the woman that I want to spend my life with? Minho’s omma, I love you.”

Minho starts getting anxious as his father’s words in that diary are confusing him.

“Why did appa stay apart with mom?”

He continues flipping the diary until he stops in one shocking lines.

“Sorry Hyo Joo, I have to marry Seyeon. I don’t know how I been trapped in this thing. I hope you will stay by me. I can’t stay alive without you.”

Minho blinks his eyes.

“Hyo Joo, why did you leave? Don’t you care about Minho? He is your son honey.”

Minho widens his eyes.

“Lawyer Han, my omma?”

“I found out that she makes you leave Hyo Joo, I thought she is your friend. How could she do this to us? She betrays your friendship and now she betrays me with Secretary Yoo.”

Minho’s vision starts to get blur.

“Mom is not my omma? Mom and secretary Yoo? Oh God.”

Minho stops reading the diary and rummage the envelope to look for more. He found a piece of letter and opened it.

He read the first line of the letter with anticipation. He really hope that it’s his appa who write the letter for him.

“Minho, my son, it’s appa.”

Minho’s hand trembles as he caresses the handwriting of his dad.

“Appa.”

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry to leave this chapter hanging..

I'll update the content of the letter in the next chapter..

Have a good day sweeties...

^_______________^

 

 

PRAYFORMH370