The Letter

Between Love and Family

 

Minho’s hand trembles as he caresses the handwriting of his dad.

“Appa.”

“My son, it’s been a long 21 years right? You had grown taller? Are you a perfect mirror of me? I bet you are a handsome prince now. You will be 27 in a few weeks right? Happy birthday son.”

Minho continues reading after composing himself.

“Son, how are you? Do you miss appa?”

“I miss you so much appa.”

He answers while smiling.

“I’m writing this letter to let you know many things that are important. I hope you will do the right decision after you know about all the secrets about our family.”

“I will appa.”

“Son, you are born after a year of marriage registration between me and your omma, Han Hyojoo. Did I make you shocked? Sorry son. Your biological mother is not Se Yeon. It’s Hyojoo.”

Minho breathes out and tries to keep his calm.

“I fall in love with Hyojoo when we study together in university. We are not from the same class but we are in the same club. We fall in love shortly after we met. Seyeon is your omma’s best friend. We always spend time together. When I’m on a date with Hyojoo, she is always there. I don’t mind it because she is your omma’s friend. We got serious on our relationship after I set up my company. She studied law, so I appoint her as the company’s lawyer. When the company becomes firm, we decided to get married. Since our family didn’t approve our relationship, we got married in a simple occasion in a registration office, with Seyeon as your omma’s witness.”

Minho sighs.

“We are happy as married couple. She completes me totally. After two months of marriage; we get the news about your omma’s pregnancy. Yes son, it’s you who grow in her, my precious Minho.”

Minho chuckles and wipes his tears.

“You were born 9 months after. Your round eyes is your omma’s while your nose was mine. You are the fruit of our love; I hope that love is eternal. But I ruined it. Totally ruin it. I trusted Seyeon too much to been drags into her trap. She did something to me when you and your omma went to the physician. I was found under the same blanket with her, without clothes on. Your omma who caught us, with you in her arms.”

Minho bites his lips.

“You must go through a lot of pain omma.”

He sighs before he continues reading the letter.

“I ended up getting a divorce from your omma. Seyeon threaten to report me to the police. Your omma trusts me. She believes that I didn’t do it but to save me and my company from falling, she gives up. She handed you to me and asked me to take care of you. ‘BRING HIS UP TO BE A WONDERFUL PERSON.’ She said before she left the house without looking back.”

“I meet her again under a circumstance. After I married Seyeon when she said she was bearing my child. And it turned to be fake. I told your mom about Seyeon and she asked me to treat her good. I ddi it, I treat her well; buys her everything, gives her anything but I can’t love her as a woman. I still see her as a friend of Hyojoo. I can’t accept her as my wife. It’s an embarrassing thing to say but I didn’t touch her after we got married.  I just can’t.”

“Minho, are you reading this? I hope you are. I’m going to tell you a very important thing now.”

“I’m reading appa.”

He whispers as he reads the next line.

“You are 5 years old when I actually find out that he makes Hyojoo leaves. I also find out that Seyeon betrays me. She had an affair with my secretary. The young guy who I trusted so much. I’m not feeling sad, I’m not at all. But I’m disappointed. Why did she go through all the fuss to marry me if she is seeing another guy? One day, I found out about her true color. She marries me for my wealth. She marries me for money. That is when I look for your omma with all my connections, I found her. I told her everything and she agrees to help me. That is your omma, the kind hearted woman who occupies my heart. I changed my will, I asked her to give it to you after 21 years. She did it right? She gave this letter to you. So Minho ya, if you ever love a woman, give your all to keep her by your side. Don’t trust anybody easily.”

“I will appa, I’ll give my life to protect her.”

“If you had read this letter, go find your omma, she had been hiding her love for you for the sake of your safety. Seyeon don’t know about this. I’m dying right now Minho ya. I’m counting my time. She gave me poison saying that it is herbal medicine.”

Minho curls his fingers.

“That woman!”

“Minho ya, if you get angry right now, please calm down my son. Listen to what appa want to say. If you check on one of the cabinet in the library, the one who had a crack on top, you will find a safe. Open it using your birthdate, you will found the evidence about all her wrong doings. I’m counting on you my son. Get your omma on her position; get rid of Seyeon and secretary Yoo. Appa is seeking your help Minho ya.”

Minho throws his head backward and shuts his eyes.

“Appa and omma suffer too much.”

Minho opens his eyes and stares on the letter again. He caresses the handwriting and kisses the letter.

“If only I knew this, I won’t let you go to Malaysia omma.”

Minho sighs.

“Do you know I will run to you when I read this letter? That’s why you hide from me? Omma, I miss you. Sincerely.”

 

 

 

 

Lots error right? Sorry..

Have i give Mrs. Choi a name? I can't remember!! (shorttermmemorylost)

If i did, tell me okay...

Another revelation to go…

Have a good day sweeties…

May you have great dreams..

^________^

 

HOPETOGETGOODNEWSFORMH370