Decide To Leave Her Side

Between Love and Family

 

 

“I will take care of it, don’t worry.”

“I can’t stay calm. She was determined.”

“Just calm down. We kept that secret since 20 years ago. They won’t believe it easily.”

“But she said that she got evidence.”

Secretary Yoo furrowed his eyebrows.

“From what?”

“Molla. But she seems like she can crush me anytime.”

“What else did she said?”

“She kept a letter with someone, that if she died, I am the culprit.”

“I’ll find that person. I’m good at it.”

Secretary Yoo smiles and shows Mrs. Choi an envelope.

“What is it?”

“A girl that Minho always spends time with.”

“He sees someone other than Hannah?”

Secretary Yoo nods.

“Who?”

“She is the team leader of the new ads project. Choi Sulli.”

“Did you get all of her details?”

Secretary Yoo gives another envelope which Mrs. Choi opens it quickly.

“An orphan?”

She asks after reading the informations for a while.

“Deh. Her parents died in an accident.”

“Who are the parents? Do we know them?”

“They run a business before but it was closed after their death. Choi Sulli works in J&H Corporation since she is 21.”

“She took care of her siblings’ right? No other relatives?”

Secretary Yoo shakes his head.

“They are all alone.”

Mrs. Choi smirks.

“That won’t be any problems if I met her right? I can make her retreat easily with a little threat right?”

Secretary Yoo nods, smiling.

“I’ll give you her address.”

“No, just give me her number.”

“Deh Madam.”

“We are alone now. Don’t call me madam Yoo ssi.”

Secretary Yoo smiles when Mrs. Choi snakes her arms around his neck and pulls him for a deep kiss.

“I miss you.”

“Me too.”

He answers while pulling her closer by her waist and kisses her.

                                                                                              ***

“He’s engaged.”

“What are you talking about Min. He’s not.”

Taemin put his other hand on Sulli’s cheek and stares into her eyes.

“He is. She is a patient of Jinki hyung.”

“Jinki oppa?”

Taemin nods.

“She is her girlfriend.”

Sulli shrugs Taemin’s hands off her cheek and moves backward.

“Wait, I’m confused. You said that she is Minho’s fiancée and now you said that she is Jinki oppa’s girlfriend. What are you trying to say Min?”

Taemin sighs.

“I know it doesn’t make sense but it is happening.”

Sulli holds her head and walks to the couch before she sits on it. Taemin walks to her and sits beside her.

“Ssul.”

“Wait Min. I’m trying to decipher this.”

Taemin moves a bit far from her. He looks at her with a frown.

Sulli then breathe out before she looks at Taemin.

“So, are you saying that Minho will get married to Jinki oppa’s girlfriend?”

Taemin nods.

“Hyung said that he will try anything he can to marry Hannah ssi, but I don’t feel relax at all. I try finding out about Kim’s and Choi’s and I don’t think the marriage will call off.”

Sulli lowered her head. She palms her face.

Taemin stares at her worriedly. He moves to hold her shoulder and squeezes it.

“Ssul, kenchana?”

Sulli shakes her head. She went closer to Taemin and drops her head on his chest. She clutches his shirt while sobbing.

“Min, why do I always go through all these? Why do I have to suffer a heartbreak right after I fall? Wae Min?”

She said in between her sobs.

Taemin hugs her and caresses her back.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t check on his background before I convince you to open your heart to him. Sorry Ssul.”

He kisses her hair and let his best friend cries on his chest.

“I’m going to take care of the project. I'll let boss know.”

He whispers to her and hugs her tighter and earns a nod from the crying Sulli.

“Sorry.”

                                                                              ***

Minho furrowed his eyebrows.

“What is it?”

“Kim Hannah. Your fiancée.”

Minho palms his face.

“Oh God. Hannah? She is not my fiancée. She is a friend.”

It’s Sulli’s turn to get confuse.

“What do you mean?”

Minho sighs.

“She is the one my mom’s chose for me to get married to. But she had someone she loves and so do I.”

He answers calmly.

Sulli wrinkles her forehead.

“But Taemin.”

“Taemin?”

Sulli nods.

“He said about your wedding, his brother is Hannah’s boyfriend. He said that you and Hannah ssi will get married, that’s why his brother stay unmarried.”

Minho sighs.

“Why didn’t you ask me? You should ask me before you make your own assumptions.”

Sulli sighs.

“I think that I should refrain myself from falling to you before I ended up hurting.”

She answers in low tone.

“Sulli, I told you before that I will never break my promise. The one I love is you, not Hannah. I’m in love with you, not Hannah. Even if I don’t meet you, Hannah and me won’t get married. We will never.”

Minho said with determined.

“Minho. I..”

“Wae? will you walk away just like that? You said that you are a friend Sulli. I trust you. I believe that you will stand by me and listen to everything I will say but you don’t lend me your ears.”

Sulli started to shed tears.

“Minho. I’m scared if what I heard is true. I’m not willing to sacrifice my heart again.”

“Why can’t you believe me? Why can’t you let me explain? You have the full rights to ask me. You have the rights to hurt me, to hit me; I don’t even care if you slap me hard for disclosing about my arranged marriage and Hannah. You have the right Sulli. I gave you the rights.”

He stares at the floor before he looks at her, with sad eyes.

“I know now how you feel. I know that you won’t fight for me. I know that you won’t fall for me. When you didn’t believe me, I’m sure that you won’t give me your heart.”

He smiles sadly.

“I guess I’m not good enough for you. I’m not worth anything right? You lie about how you feel when you are with me. A house is where people turn to when they have problems but you choose to give me your back. You closed the door. You destroyed the house.”

Sulli’s lips trembled. She hurt him and she knows it. But how can she put all her trust in him?

“Thanks for everything Sulli. I learn about love and family. I learn about life, I learn what happiness is with you. You show me a wonderful way to live. Thank you. I’ll try not to appear in front of you but please don’t ask me to stop loving you. I’ll die.”

He turns around and walks to the door with scattered heart and slumped shoulders.

 

 

 

Aigoo, sorry for this chapter..

Sorry for making you broken hearted Minho..

Have a nice day dearies..

^___________^

 

STILLPRAYFORMH370TORETURN