Another Confrontation

Between Love and Family

 

 

“We send this to her first.”

Minho nods.

“But why?”

“So that she will leave Sulli alone for a while. I’m so shocked when I heard about her house.”

Minho sighs.

“She doesn’t want me to worry omma.”

Hyojoo smiles.

“She is a nice lady Minho ya. She is mature enough to handle with her own problem. Don’t be so harsh with her.”

“I’m just worried. She doesn’t want to share her responsibilities. She handles it alone. Even though it came from my side.”

“Let her be Minho ya. We can protect her from afar.”

Minho nods.

“I had meet Hannah. She will bring two men to stay as Sulli’s and her siblings’ bodyguard.”

“Chinca? That’s good son. She really had caught your eyes and heart right.”

Minho smiles and squeezes his mother’s hand.

“She is my life omma. If only you didn’t have to step away from our house, things will definitely be different right?”

Hyojoo nods.

“But son, true love doesn’t need to be close to stay in love. Even though we are apart, my love for appa never decreases.”

She pats Minho’s hand.

“I hope your love stays forever too son.”

“It will omma. I promise.”

Hyojoo smiles.

“We will hear appa’s Will tomorrow. I really want to see her reaction in front of the board members.”

Minho sighs.

“You suffer a lot omma.”

“But I won’t anymore. I got my son back.”

Minho smiles again.

“I’ll fetch you tomorrow.”

Hyojoo nods.

“Let’s reveal her deed one by one like your appa wanted to neh.”

“Deh omma. I’ll agree to all of your decisions.”

Hyojoo smiles and put her palm on Minho’s cheek.

“Send me back to my office; I need to take care of few things. The lunch hours will end in a while too. You need to get to work right?”

“Deh. Let’s go omma.”

Minho holds her omma’s hand as they walk with a smile on their face. minho is happier. He can feel his omma’s love flowing for him. He doesn’t care that Hyojoo doesn’t look for him all these years. She had her own reasons and the reason is for his safety, for his life.

“I won’t let mom look down on you omma. I promise.”

Minho whispers to himself as they walk to his car.

                                                                                              ***

Sulli opens the door with her apron still on. Hannah had gone out for lunch date with Jinki and she reminded her hundreds of times to fetch the twins along with her. She is all alone cooking for the kids when the bell rings.

She was greeted by a well dressed Mrs. Choi, with a red lipstick and an elegant hair updo.

Mrs. Choi looks at Sulli from head to toe. She smirks.

“You look exactly the same as the maid in my house. So low class.”

Sulli smiles.

“Did you come all the way here to hurt me? I won’t care at all Madam. Being a maid in my own house is too precious to let it go to outsiders.”

Mrs. Choi smirks and walks in uninvited. She walks to a couch and sit on it.

Sulli let the door ajar when she walks behind her.

“What is your propose?”

“I see that you had cleaned the mess?”

Sulli laughs.

“Are you coming to check on that? I had cleaned it all up. And thank you for giving me extra work.”

Mrs. Choi looks around the house.

“You are quite rich I see.”

Crossing her arms at Mrs. Choi behavior, Sulli just smiles.

“What do you want to say to me? Just say it and leave my house. I need to cook for my brother and sisters and which is lots important than talking to you.”

“Miss Choi, I won’t come all the way here if you agree leaving Minho’s side. I will never touch you or even your shadow if you are not stubbornly sticks to his side like a gum.”

Sulli smiles.

“I’ve said that plenty of times Madam. I won’t leave him ever. I’ll marry him and give birth to adorable babies to show to you.”

Mrs. Choi laughs. Loud to annoy Sulli’s little heart.

“But you will. Minho will get married next month. He won’t say no because he sympathizes me for his father’s death.”

Sulli still smiling with her words. Not even a tint of sadness was shown on her beautiful face.

“Why are you so sure Madam?”

“I’ve talked to Minho’s future in-law. He agreed right away. We are waiting for his daughter to return to Tokyo in two days and I will make Minho slid the engagement ring into her finger.”

She smirks and looks at Sulli with an evil expression. She had meet Hannah’s father before she comes here. The Kim’s agreed to get them married. Her decision to let Minho rules the empire is indeed a very genius act.

“Should I feel sad?”

Sulli ask her with a lingering smile.

Mrs. Choi nods.

“You will never get any of my son’s wealth.”

Sulli laughs in disbelieve.

“I have enough money Madam. Why should I care to run over his wealth?”

“Whatever your reason, stay away from him. This is my last warning.”

“I never remember your warning, I never keep that in mind and I’ll pretend that you never come too.”

Mrs. Choi flares in anger. She stands up and moves closer to Sulli.

“Miss Choi, you are playing with fire.”

“I know, and I have an extinguisher.”

She answers calmly.

“Don’t talk back to me!”

Mrs. Choi raises her hand to slap her face.

“Sulli.”

She puts down her hand and turns to meet a pair of angry eyes.

“What do you think you are doing to Sulli?”

 

 

 

 

 

I’m sorry to let it hanging…

I can tease you with this right? LOL

Thank you for waiting patiently…

For school students in Malaysia, enjoy your holidays dear…

Beware of the bad weather…

Saranghaeyo guys!! ^^