Revelation

Between Love and Family

 

“Please Hyo Joo ah.”

Hyo Joo sighs.

“Get up Madam Choi, when I ask you nicely.”

Sensing the change in tone on Hyo Joo’s voice, she raises and stands with her eyes on the floor.

“What you are doing is a crime Madam.”

Mrs. Choi frowns. Hyo Joo smirks when she sees her face. She can act really well.

“I know. I was too scared that I will get discovered by the president. It was an accident. I don’t know that he can die from that.”

“Is that why you bought the tablet with so much hard work?”

Mrs. choi pales.

“I give you chance to defend yourself but obviously you tell me craps Madam.”

Mrs. Choi fists her hand. Dealing with the new Hyo Joo is beyond her expectation. She is too hard to handle.

“Hyo Joo, can you just let this slide? As a token of our old friendship?”

“Friendship?”

Hyo Joo laughs.

“It’s too disgusting to say that you are my friend Madam and I’m happy that I’m not your friend anymore.”

“Hyo Joo ya.”

“Don’t call me like that Madam.”

“I’m sorry that I married the president. I’m sorry. But please don’t take it out on me. I’m sorry.”

Hyo joo laughs in disbelieve.

“I’m not taking any revenge by that Madam. I’m just a family lawyer. I’m defending him. He died because of you. What are you talking about? Are you in your right mind now?”

Mrs. Choi stares at Hyo Joo with a sad expression.

“I’m reflecting Hyo Joo.”

Hyo Joo scoffs.

“Nonsense.”

“Do you mean having affair with Mr. Yoo, kills your husband, locking Minho in your prison, controlling his life, tattle tale him about his father’s death and arranging his life and marriage reflecting? Is that your way of reflecting your mistakes Madam?”

Hyo Joo laughs and sits on her chair, leg crossed.

“I’m going to hand it to the police but I have to make sure I talk with Minho first. He needs to know about your other face Madam.”

Mrs. Choi changes her expressions again; she turns to the prideful Mrs. Choi in a blink of eyes.

“I’m giving you a chance to keep away from my affair but you are too stubborn Hyo Joo.”

“Did you suffer from split personality Madam?”

She laughs.

“Are you planning to kill me? Will I die today or tomorrow?”

She smiles and lean forward to look at her expression that has darken.

 “I had written a letter in advance Madam. If I died now or later, you are the one who did it. And it is securely kept by a person.”

Mrs. Choi grits her teeth.

“Am I making you angry? Are you bringing anything with you?  That can kill me right now?”

Hyo Joo laughs again making the prideful Mrs. Choi fists her hand in anger.

“Stop doing that, you might hurt your palm. I don’t keep a first aid box in my room.”

Mrs. Choi stands up and walks out of Hyo Joo’s room. She dialed a number after she slams the door angrily.

“Meet me in our usual place, same time.”

                                                                                              ***

“You are a great baker.”

Minho praises when he sits on the garden with Sulli when the twins had turned in to sleep.

Sulli smiles and caresses her own hair before she put it on her right shoulder.

“Thank you Minho.”

Minho nods and stare at her every gesture amusingly.

“You are full of talents. You will be a great wife, mother and daughter in law.”

Sulli smiles shyly.

“You praise too much Minho.”

“I’m stating the fact.”

Minho chuckles. Spending time with Sulli is his main happiness. He’s getting all the joy that he missed with Sulli.

“We’ll start our first join project tomorrow right?”

“Yeh?”

Sulli chuckles.

“We are starting the first day of shooting the ad tomorrow.”

“Ah yeh. Sorry I spazz out.”

Sulli smiles.

“Kenchana.”

“Is it okay that you spend time with us the whole day?”

Minho nods.

“You shouldn’t listen to Minji and Jimin. They will understand if you leave after the dinner.”

“Kenchana, I love spending time with them. I don't have anything to do at home.”

He chuckles.

“Sulli, what did you think of me? What do you feel when you first saw me?”

Sulli pouts her lips while thinking makes Minho’s heart thumps faster. He shifts his view from her beautiful face and stares at the night sky.

“I feel home.”

She answers shortly.

“Meaning?”

“You are warm. Your presence makes me warm. I’m delighted that I meet new friend that really care.”

She answers and looks at Minho.

“Can that be accepted?”

Minho nods and smiles.

“I’m more than satisfied with the answer.”

Sulli glance at him and smiles too.

“Am I breaking the wall?”

She thoughts while sipping her coffee.

                                                                                              ***

Sulli ran down the stairs with a lingering smile.

“It must be Minho.”

She whispers while she walks to the door anticipating him to be behind the closed door. He just went home half an hour ago, after a long chatting and laughing between them.

“Minho, what are you.” 

Her smiles fade when she saw Taemin stands with a frown in front of her.

“Min?”

“Ssul.”

Sulli steps back and let him come in. Taemin walks inside the house and close the door.

“Are you expecting Minho? Did he always come here?”

Sulli wrinkles her forehead but nods.

“What are you doing here? You never come this late?”

“Why did he came?”

Sulli smiles.

“He is struggling to get my heart.”

“He did?”

Sulli nods and smiles sweetly.

“I think he succeeds.”

She chuckles.

“I think he melted the wall I made.”

She lifts her head to look at Taemin. She frowns when he shows a sad expression.

Taemin breathes out and took her hands in his.

“Ssul, I’m going to say something to you. Please calm down and listen to me carefully.”

“Yah, waegurae? You scared me.”

Taemin sighs.

“I’m scared too, hearing that you had fallen for him.”

Sulli pales.

“Is there something wrong with Minho?”

Taemin holds her hand tight.

“Ssul.”

He paused and put one of his hands on her cheek.

“He’s engaged.”

He said slowly.

 

 

 

 

Revelation.

I think I’m going to update again at night, hopefully I got time for that.

Have a nice day sweeties.

Love you all..

 

PRAYFORMH370