Approved

Between Love and Family

 

 

“Jinki.”

Hannah stood in front of him when he turns around. Her face is wet. Her expression is worse. Her puffy eyes show that she cries a lot.

Jinki walks to her and holds her in his embrace worriedly.

“Wae? Are you hurt somewhere? Why are you crying? Did you feel any pain?”

Hannah pulls herself away from his embrace. She smiles.

“I told them.”

She starts.

Jinki looks at her with furrowed eyebrows.

“You told your parents? Why didn’t you waited for me?”

Hannah took Jinki’s hand and holds it tight.

“I don’t want to hurt you. I can’t take it if you hurt because of them.”

Jinki sighs and put his right palm on her left cheek.

“They rejected me?”

Hannah holds his hand on her cheek and shakes her head.

“Molla. But appa wants to see you.”

Jinki sighs once again.

“I’ll come with you. Do we need to go to any hotels or restaurants?”

“They are here. Appa and omma were here in the waiting room. They came with me.”

“Here in this hospital?”

Hannah nods.

Jinki sighs once again. He kisses her forehead long before he wipes her tears.

“Kaja.”

He intertwined his fingers with hers and walks to the waiting room.

                                                                                              ***

“What are you doing not calling him?”

“I was trying since last half an hour. It’s unreachable.”

“His residence?”

“The maid said they went out.”

Secretary Yoo let out a grunt.

“You can just give me a command and I can destroy the boy. What kind of help will president Kim gives us?”

Mrs. Choi put down her phone and drink a glass of water.

“We still have another reading after few days. Do you want me to cut my throat before I achieve anything?”

“I’m not asking you to play a part. I’ll get the boys do things silently.We can make it like an accident. I can sacrifice one of the boys. It’s okay as long as we get his half.”

Mrs. Choi were biting her nails.

“I really don’t get it why Hyojoo get into the Will.”

“She is his first love. He must feel considerate. She gave birth to his only son. The money must be a token of appreciating.”

Secretary Yoo answers while looking at the copy of the fake will.

“Where did you put the original one?”

“I burnt it.”

He answers simply.

“Wae?”

“Ani. Good. We’ll get in trouble if they somehow find the original copy.”

Mrs. Choi said while let out a small sigh.

“But the will changed.”

Secretary Yoo said while leaning his back on the chair.

“Just when did he changed it? The lawyer is different too. I never saw him around the company.”

Mrs. Choi leans her body to the front.

“Do you think I should meet Hyojoo again?”

“Let me think of something first. Don’t get yourself into trouble while i find a solution.”

Mrs. Choi nods and dranks her remaining water with her still trembling hands.

                                                                              ***

“I’m sorry.”

Taemin said after he knows all of Minho’s background.

“Kenchana. You don’t know.”

“I should have asked.”

Sulli smiles.

“Kenchana Min. Actually, I’m happy.”

“Wae?”

“I know how much you care for me. Even though you are sometimes behaving more childish than the twins, I knpw how much you care about me like a brother. I’m touched, really. you are a great friend. I don’t need thousands when I have you.”

Sulli said while squeezing his hand.

Taemin smiles.

“I love you since we are still in school. I never had girls around me. I have this feeling that I need to protect you and I did. And I will always protect you and your happiness.”

Taemin said sincerely.

“Can we be this close if you get married Ssul?”

Sulli smiles and nods.

“Of course.”

Taemin let out a little laugh.

“I should look for Minho. I should talk to him. Right?”

Sulli nods.

“Come with me after office hour, I will introduce you to his omma.”

Taemin nods.

“Come, let’s go to the office.”

He held out his hand at Sulli. Sulli smiles and took his hand.

“Kaja.”

                                                                                              ***

“Annyeonghaseyo. I’m Lee Jinki.”

Mr. Kim looks at Jinki with a straight face. He looks at Hannah who was standing by him, holding on tight on his arm.

He let out a sigh and turns his attention to his wife who was standing firmly beside him. His wife and daughter had cried enough on their way here. There were only traces of tears on their face.

He bows to Jinki along with a drop of tear from his strong deep eyes.

“I’m sorry.”

He said when he had straightens his body.

“I was too busy to gain wealth that I neglect my daughter. I was too blind of the wealth I have to be greedy for more.”

Mr. Kim looks at Hannah who was looking at him with teary eyes. Her grips on Jinki’ arm had loosens.

“Hannah, my daughter. Forgive me and omma neh. We neglect your happiness to find our own. We do things you hate, we buys things you dislikes.”

Mr. Kim paused and looks at his wife again before he looks at Jinki.

“Thank you for giving her happiness. I’m thankful. I never thought that she would suffer from the fatal disease. We are too dense. We can’t even tell that she is suffering; she is dying to look for our own happiness. Thank you for curing my daughter Doctor Lee. We owe you a live.”

Jinki smiles.

“It’s my duty to cure her President. I’m a doctor.”

He answers in a professional tone.

He then holds Hannah’s hand and squeezes it.

“I love her so much that I need her to be alive. I’m okay if I can see her smiles every day. I won’t ask for more.”

Mr. Kim walks to Jinki and hugs him.

“Thank you.”

He said and releases him. He then pulls his daughter in his hug and kisses her forehead.

“Appa is cruel right dear?”

He smiles when Hannah shakes her head.

“Forgive me. I’ll go with your choice. I will cancel your wedding. I’ll never use you for my own good again. I’m blessing you two.”

Mrsa. Kim too walks closer to join them. She gives Hannah a bear hug and kisses her daughter hair.

“Welcome to the family son-in-law.”

She said when she looks at Jinki who smiles widely.

 

 

 

 

I miss writing Minho in this story but you can wait for his appearance right?

Someone PMed me about when will this story end, but I don’t think it will end sooner…

I need to solve many puzzles but I promise I won’t drags it longer…

Stay healthy and thank you for always giving me positives comments…

Saranghaeyo…

^__________^