Love You

Between Love and Family

 

 

 

“Unni.”

Sulli smiles as she looks at Minji who just wake up.

“Yes dear.”

“Where is Minho oppa?”

Sulli chuckles as she lifts the clothes basket.

“Minho oppa is in his house baby. Waeyo?”

“Didn’t oppa come? You say oppa will come.”

Sulli puts down the basket and walks to the bed. She kisses her forehead and sits beside her.

“Minji ah, do you know how do you fall asleep yesterday?”

The little girl gives it a thought and pouts her lips.

“Do you remember that you sleep on Min oppa?”

She widens her eyes.

“Chinca? Ahh, I didn’t watch pororo till the end.”

Sulli chuckles and ruffles her hair.

“You sleep early. That’s why you didn’t see Minho oppa.”

She nods.

“Did Jimin sleep too?”

Sulli nods.

“Both of you did.”

Minji giggles slowly.

“Unni.”

Jimin too woke up maybe because she heard her sisters conversation.

“Yes dear. Morning.”

Jimin rubs her eyes and bows to Sulli with half opened eyes.

“Good morning unni.”

Sulli laughs at her actions and leans forward to gives her kiss on her forehead.

“Open your eyes first before greeting me darling.”

Jimin smiles.

“Unni, I forgot to greet you.”

Minji then bows and greets Sulli properly.

Sulli smiles and taps both of her sisters’ hairs and stands up.

“Removes your clothes and just stay inside the bathroom neh. Wait for unni. Don’t get into the tub by yourselves. Arasseo?”

The twins nods.

Sulli helps them removes their clothes and she gives them a toothbrush each.

“Brush it like unni teach you neh. Unni will be right back.”

Sulli walks quickly to put the dirty clothes into the washer. She then walks into the twins room to help them bath.

                                                                                              ***

“President Kim.”

Mrs. Choi called with a quite high tone. She was angry, she was furious, and she finds it absurd that Mr. Kim cancelled their children wedding by phone call to her maid.

Her finger was shaking with anger, so do her lips. Her eyes were red; with explosive anger. All of her plans is ruined and all of it caused by love.

She grits her teeth when she looks at her side. Hannah is sitting with an unknown person, hands intertwined with each other.

“How can you do this?”

She paused and turn her view to Mr. Kim.

“How can you let her choose the guy when you already promised me?”

Mr. Kim let out a sigh and rose from her seat.

“Calm down Mrs. Choi. We can talk over this.”

“Talk?”

She laugh with disbelieve.

“By phone call?”

Mr. Kim shakes his head.

“I called you but I can’t reach you. I called your office, there is only Minho there. when I called your home line, your maid said you wasn’t at home since two days ago.”

Mrs. Choi didn’t answer. Her phone can’t reach, yes, she bang it to the wall in irritation when she can’t contact Mr. Kim. She wasn’t home and at the office because she is at Secretary Yoo’s apartment.

“But you can just leave a message. You shouldn’t say about this issue to my damn maid.”

Hannah rose and went to stand by her father.

“Stop yelling at my father aunty. It will not change anything. I will not going to marry him. He is not going to marry me either.”

“Stay away from this. You are too young to in. Where is your manner young lady?”

Its Hannah’s turns to laugh.

“You ask me about manners when you don’t have one?”

“Hannah.”

“Sorry appa. But I need to say this.”

Mr. Kim keep his silent, let Hannah talk to the fiery Mrs. Choi.

“I was keeping my manners all this while aunty, but when you barge into Sulli’s house and raise your hand to hurt her, I’m throwing away all that manners.”

Mrs. Choi fists her hand.

“Mrs. Choi, we nearly lose Hannah. He cures her and brings her back to us. We won’t let her choose between love and family. We can’t lose her. We changed ourselves. We go with her choice. We choose her between wealth and honor like she choose love over her family. I know now how hurt she had been all this time. I won’t let that happen again. I won’t let my daughter hurt ever again. And if you want to hurt her, I’m not going to stay still. I’m not going to be rude but I think you may leave now Mrs. Choi.”

Mrs. Choi glares at Jinki once again before she turns her back and leaves them.

“Abeoji. I’m sorry if I am the cause of this chaos.”

Jinki finally spoke.

Mr. Kim smiles and pats on his shoulder.

“Kenchana, you suffer a lot than this. I’ll be okay. She can’t do anything.”

Jinki smiles and bows.

“I’ll let you both alone now. We’ll head out for a lunch gathering. See you soon.”

Mrs. Kim kisses Hannah’s cheek and pats Jinki’s cheek before she follows her husband lead outside.

Hannah put her hands around Jinki’s neck when she heard the car droves away.

Jinki chuckles and peck her lips.

“Wae?”

Hannah giggles.

“I’m happy. Can you propose me now?”

Jinki laughs and hugs her slim body.

“Soon.”

He whispers and kisses her ear.

                                                                                              ***

“Wae omma.”

“Just for a day son, I’ll take the next flight home after I finished it.”

“Deh. Do you want me to send you off at the airport?”

“Ani. My assistant will do that.”

“Gurae? Alright. Be safe omma.”

“Stay safe too sweetie. Omma will always think of you.”

“Nado omma. I love you.”

“I love you too my son. I’ll hang up neh.”

Minho nods and smiles.

He put her phone on the table and continue reviewing the company’s accounts file.

He stops at a line and wrinkles his forehead.

“My project expenses?”

He read some other lines and fists his hands.

“So, he touched company’s money?”

He grabs the file in anger and walks in big strides to Secretary Yoo’s room.

He then stops in front of his room upon hearing ruckus. He leans his ear on his door and he heard secretary Yoo and his mother talking.

“I’ve told you we got to finishes him. Look what happen when you want to act as your plan. Nothing is working right?”

“I know. I’m just don’t want to dirtied my hands once again. I had enough with his father.”

Minho wrinkles his forehead.

“Are they talking about me?”

He put his ear closer and tries to listen carefully.

“I told you I will ask the boys. They are pro in these things.”

“What if the police suspects?”

“They won’t.”

He heard nothing after that. Maybe his mother is thinking.

“Okay. Do it.”

Minho stands straight after that.

“They are planning to kill me?”

He walks to his room again and slumped down on his comfy chair.

“How evil can they be?”

He shrugs away the thought and dialed secretary Yoo’s number.

“Come to my room.”

He said and ended the call.

Secretary Yoo comes inside after few minutes with a very uncomfortable looks.

“What is it young master?”

Minho smirks.

“I’ll be going home after I visit the site. You wrapped up the things here and go home after that.”

Secretary Yoo nods.

“Young master.”

He called when Minho put on his coat.

Minho turns to him.

“Will you be at home tonight?”

Minho nods.

“Where else will I be at night other than my house?”

“Sorry young master. I’ll go now.”

He bows and leaves Minho’s room.

Minho holds on to the coat hanger and breathes out.

“I can’t go home tonight. They will plan to kill me as soon as they can.”

He grabs only his phone and car key, left his briefcase and steps out to the car park as he call someone.

"I'll not going there today."

                                                                                             ***

“Thanks Miyoung.”

Minho said when Miyoung let him in. He called Sulli and say that he will sleep over at her house tonight. He was going to sleep in his omma’s but since Hyojoo isn’t in the country, he went to Sulli’s.

“Kenchana oppa. Do you want anything to drink? I can make it for you.”

“Ani. I’m fine. I just need to lie down a bit.”

“You can use unni’s room for now oppa. I haven’t tidy up the guest room and Kyungsoo’s is worse.”

“Thanks Miyoung.”

“I’ll get the twins. Close the door so they won’t disturb you oppa.”

Minho nods and smiles.

Miyoung left to fetch the twins home when Minho starts climbing the stairs.

Minho pushes open the door to Sulli’s room. He was greeted by her perfume smells. He smiles.

“All my worries and sadness gone when I’m with you.”

He sighs and removes his coat and tie. He lay down on the side of her bed after he removes his socks. He dozes off to sleep seconds after he put his head on the pillow.

                                                                              ***

“Where is he?”

“Maybe he is sleeping unni. He looks so worn out when he came. Is there something wrong unni?”

Sulli smiles and shakes her head.

“Molla sweetie. I’ll ask him later. Where is Minji and Jimin?”

“They were napping after they ate some snacks.”

“Thanks dear.”

“Don’t thank me unni. They are my sisters too.”

“Arasseo. I’ll go check on Minho oppa neh.”

Miyoung smiles and nods.

Sulli rose from the couch and walks up to her room.

She turns the knob slowly. She walks in and closes the door carefully to not making any sounds. She looks at her bed. Minho was lying down on his side. He was breathing calmly.

Sulli smiles and walks to the bed and sits down beside his head. She plays with his hair and place a kiss on his forehead. She then frowns as she saw the traces of tear from his eyes.

“Did something bothering him?”

She then removes her coat and lie down by him. She pulls his head closer to her carefully and let it rested on her chest. She pats his back and kisses the top of his head.

“I hope you will get out of this misery soon oppa.”

She kisses his lips.

"I love you."

 

 

 

 

Updated longer because i can't update for two days...

I'll wrap up the Will Reading and the evil doing in next chapter...

See you soon...

Love you...

^________^