Chapter: 9

The Fake Marriage With Byun Baekhyun.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter: 9

 

   Krystal and Baekhyun both returned home together. Krystal get off the car and she closed the door car loudly. She click the house password as she get in. Baekhyun got into the house also as he grab her hand.

"Let me go!!" Krystal try to pull her hand away but Baekhyun keep grabbing her hand tight.

"Listen to me" Baekhyun tried to calm Krystal but Krystal still trying to pull her hand away.

"What?! What do you gonna say?!!!" Krystal shouted at Baekhyun.

"Please listen" Baekhyun close his eyes and sigh. 

"What?! You wanna say that you did this just to make her jealous??!!! Do you want to revenge her for what she did??!!! right BYUN BAEKHYUN RIGHT??!!!" Krystal hit Baekhyun with her purse hardly, she keep hitting while Baekhyun keep standing still and let her hit him hardly. 

"Why?! Why did you have to did this..." Krystal lower her voice as she starting to hit Baekhyun softly.

"I just want her to know that how much it hurt when someone you love cheated on you.." Baekhyun stare at Krystal as Krystal look away from him. 

"Please since it's already started let's continue to do it...maybe for 1 year only" Baekhyun raise one of his finger at Krystal.

Krystal look at him as she said nothing and walk to her room at the upstair. 

Baekhyun let out a long sigh as walk upstair also. Krystal go to her room and lock the door, She throw the purse on the table as she change the dress to pajamas. She lay on the bed as she throw the pillow to the floor. She sigh as she hug the other pillow while close her eyes and she sleep without knowing.

The sun had shine. Another day has come. Krystal put the breakfast on the table and suddenly Baekhyun stand near her. She look up and saw him as she sat down on the chair.

"Eat" Krystal said while she eat the breakfast. Baekhyun just sat down at the chair on the other side and eat his breakfast.

"So...do you agree?" Krystal stop eat and look at Baekhyun. 

"I'll help b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter