Chapter: 13

The Fake Marriage With Byun Baekhyun.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter: 13

 

  Time walk by so fast, it was the wedding day already. Baekhyun who is now in tuxedo walking around to greet all the guests that was coming and then someone shout loudly.

"Byun Baekhyun!!!" Changmin shouted as he grin widely from far. 

"Hyung!" Baekhyun walk to Changmin as he hug him and Changmin hug him back.

"Seem like you're the one who're marry first while I'm the one who is older is still single" Changmin said as he shrug. 

Baekhyun laugh "You should find one already" Baekhyun nagging Changmin as suddenly someone run and shouting Baekhyun's name loudly.

"Yah Byun Baekhyun how come you're the one who got marry first?!!" U-know hug Baekhyun tightly as Baekhyun try to breath. 

"Hy-hyung I can't breath!" U-know release the hug and Baekhyun just smile "Because It was meant to be hahaha" The 2 TVXQ members just smile and then they said. 

"Congratulation, be happy with her and take care of her. She's like our little sister. She's one of the SMTOWN now" U-know said as Changmin just laugh.

"I will hyung..." Baekhyun smile a little and then another person run and shouting his name also. 

"BAEKHYUN HYUNG!!!" Sehun and Tao shout as they stop running when they reached Baekhyun and they begin to pant.

"What what??" Baekhyun as Sehun and Tao talk in unison "Yoon Bomi and her members are here." Baekhyun was speechless since he didn't invite her at all then he walked to the front door of the wedding place and he saw her. Bomi just smile at the reporter and then she saw Baekhyun so she walked to him and then he greeted as the camera were all on them.

"Hello Oppa" Bomi smile as she look at Baekhyun with a fake innocent face.

"Did I invite you?" Baekhyun asked her and then Bomi laugh.

"Aww, but I wanna come it's my ex's wedding" Bomi smile "anyway where's the bride? I wanna greet her" Bomi start to walk to the bride room while Apink members just go around and Baekhyun run to follow Bomi.

"Awww you look so pretty" Yoona who is putting lipstick for Krystal said as Krystal smile back.

"Thank eonnie" Krystal was now surrounded by Girls' Generation members, they're doing the make up for her and everything.

The door of the room started to open and Bomi popped out, SNSD members saw her as Krystal also stand up when she saw her.

Bomi smirk as she walking into the room.

"Well hello Girls' Generation sunbae" Bomi smile widely at them while the girls just stare at Bomi coldly.

"What're you doing here?" Jessica asked her "I heard that Baekhyun didn't invite you" Jessica glance at Bomi.

"Well..I went here by myself, it would be pity if I didn't come" Bomi still smiling.

"Lemme tell you if you ruin this wedding you're dead" Sooyoung said as she glare at Bomi.

"Don't worry, I won't" Bomi said. "Anyway hello Krystal!" Bomi smile at Krystal as she walk to her.

"You looked so beautiful today but still I'm better than you, you know? I wonder why Baekhyun chose you over me" Bomi smile as she keep blurting to Krystal. Krystal just look at her silently and smile. 

"Becuase she got a better attitude than you" Taeyeon said and Bomi look at Taeyeon with a mad face and walk out the room.

"Krystal why don't you said something to her?" Yuri ask Krystal. 

"I'm not going to waste my time with a girl like that" Kry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter