Chapter: 22

The Fake Marriage With Byun Baekhyun.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                

Chapter: 22

South Korea,Seoul.

Baekhyun and Krystal who arrived home since hour ago were in their room sleeping like a death people.

30 minutes later Krystal woke up as she took a bath and tied her hair. She looked the clock and it was just 11:00 am. 

She walk to the downstair as she starting to do the housework, She open the T.V and starting to sing the song that was played on

the T.V as she is mopping the house and singing the song.

"Ay Ay it's the red light" Krystal keep singing happily and suddenly the door bell ring.

Krystal walk to open the door as she's holding the mop and turn on the screen(A/N: a mini T.V LOL that we can see the people after they ring the door bell I don't know what is it call and I'm bad at explaining ._.)near the door.

"Who's there?" Krystal was looking at the screen and she saw Baekhyun's grandma and aunt, Krystal's eyes got widen and she gasp.

"Open the door, it's grandma and aunt" Granny said and suddenly Krystal open the door quickly.

"Grandma,Aunt Seong Yi" Krystal smile at them "Please come in" Granny and Seong Yi walk in.

"Where is Baekhyun?" Seong Yi was looking around the house but she didn't see Baekhyun.

"He's upstair, he's sleeping right now. Should I go and wake him up?" Krystal asked and Seong Yi shake her head. 

"Let him sleep,he must be tired" She said.

"Soojung-ah, Have you cook yet?" Granny asked Krystal.

"Not yet granny" Krystal responded back.

Granny walk to the refrigerator and look at all the things in there.

"Let me teach you some korean foods,watch and learn okay?" Granny turned and look at Krystal.

"Yes granny" Krystal smile.

"Seong Yi will be my assistant" Seong Yi nod and reply "Yes mom"

After took out all ingredients 3 of them starting to cook.

"You're good at cooking huh" Seong Yi said to Krystal with a smile.

"Maybe I got this from my mom, she's good at cooking too" Krystal smile back.

"Soo Jung go and wake Baekhyun up, it's nearly lunch time" Granny told Krystal and Krystal replied then she run to upstair.

Krystal walk to Baekhyun's room that is in front of her and knock the door but no response. 

Krystal open the door slowly and peek in and it was a medium room and then she close the door and walk in.

She didn't see Baekhyun on the bed then she heard someone close the bathroom door and she turn to see.

Baekhyun who came out shirtless and wrapped by a towel on the other half more, he's wiping his hair with a small white towel and 

he see Krystal who's jaw dropped.

"I-I came in because I knocked the do-door and n-no one response, G-go downstair when you d-done. Granny and auntie are here

and h-have lunch with us." Krystal look away as her face is turning red and she became stuttered.

"Why did you sound so stuttered?" Baekhyun laugh as he walk to her. Krystal realized it and shout.

"Yah! Go back!" Baekhyun keep walking and Krystal step back until Krystal's back face with the wall and Baekhyun put both of

his hand on the wall and Krystal got trapped in the middle.

"Are you shy?" Baekhyun was looking and Krystal and Krystal look away "N-No."

"Yes, you are" Baekhyun laugh as he's pinching Krystal's cheek.

"I said no!" Krystal push Baekhyun on his chest. 

"Okay okay" Baekhyun walk away "Go downstair,I'll wear a clothes and go down too" Baekhyun said as he open his closet.

Krystal get out of the room and went to downstair.

A minute later Baekhyun also came down and he walk to the kitchen.

"Hello Grandma and aunt" Baekhyun smile as he greet them.

"Sit down, we're done with the foods" Granny said as she sit down and everyone also did.

"Let's eat" Granny said.

"We'll eat well" 3 of them said and everyone starting to eat.

"Soojung-ah, Baekhyun is being nice to you or not?" Granny asked Krystal.

"Yes, he did" Krystal said and she looked at Granny wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter