Chapter: 7

The Fake Marriage With Byun Baekhyun.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter: 7

 

Krystal walk out of the room as she keep getting mad at Baekhyun. 

"I shouldn't cooked that idiot a food, I shouldn't be nice to him this morning, I shouldn't thank him for bring me to SM, I HATE HIM!!!!" Krystal starting to shout loudly in the middle of SM, everyone who walk passed her all got shockeed. 

Krystal's eyes suddenly full of tears, sheid trying to hold it as she keep walking outside of SM. Krystal stand in front of SM building as she looking for a taxi, she spot a taxi as she all the taxi and get in then she go backj to Baekhyun's house. 

Krystal get back to the house as she click the house password and walk to the upstair, she walk in to the room and lock herself on the room. Krystal start to sit down in front of the door. Krystal starting to cry loudly.

"I want to go back, Sumin-ah!!!" Krystal keep crying. "Why don't you pick up my phone!" Krystal crying while shouting.

Baekyeon went home after school ended, Baekyeon went to her room to wash up but suddenly she heard a crying sound from Krystal's room and she knew it's her voice.  

Baekyeon run to knock Krystal's room.

"Eonnie are you okay???" Baekyeon ask as she is keep worrying about Krystal.

Krystal was shock when she heard Baekyeon's voice she start to wipe her tear and open the door. 

"Yes?" Krystal smile at Baekyeon, Baekyeon was speechless she knew that Krystal cried but Krystal can control her emotion so fast.

"Eonnie, what happened? I know you cried tell me..." Baekyeon look at Krystal as Krystal smile fade away a bit then she smile widely again. 

"It's okay..I just wanna go back home..." Krystal try to hold back her tear. Baekyeon still looking at Krystal and sigh.

"I got a schorlaship to Singapore" Krystal look at Baekyeon in wide eyes.

"Oh..congratulation" Krystal smile as she hold Baaekyeon's hand.

"You can come with me" Baekyeon said as Krystal's eyes become more wide.

"REALLY? But,you only have one ticket" Krystal rub her neck.

"We buy one more" Baekyeon said as Krystal jump to hug her.

"Thank Baekyeon, you help me a lot" Baekyeon smile and hug Krystal tight.

"It's okay, but I have to tell oppa first." Krystal nod.

Baekhyun came home and went to his room then wash up. After he done wash up someone knock his door.

"Come in" Baekhyun said as he sit on bed and turn on the T.V.

"Oppa" Baekyeon call her brother, Baekhyun take a look at his sister.

"Need something? you don't usually come in my room for no reason" Baekhyun use a towel to wipe his wet hair.

Baekyeon come to sit near her brother.

"I got a schorlaship to Singapore" Baekhyun stop wipe his hair and look at Baekyeon.

"How many years?" Baekyeon do a peace sign "Two years" Baekhyun sigh.

"You wanna go??" Baekhyun stare at his sister, Baekyeon just nod "I wanna try to live in somewhere else beside Korea also." Baekhyun nod.

"Since it's already your choice...take care and I bought a house in there I will give you the address to that house." Baekhyun pat her head. 

"One more thing" Baekhyun raise his eyesbrow. "I will take Krystal eonnie also." Baekhyun stop patting her head.

"Oppa book one ticket for me, I want to bring her back home" Baekhyun become silent. 

"Okay" Baekyeon suddenly hug her brother "Thanks oppa then I should go to sleep, Good night I'm going to miss you" Baekyeon hug him tight. Baekhyun hug her back tight also and nod.

"Take care..." Baekhyun said.

The day has come Krystal and Baekyeon was now in front of the airport. Baekyeon also recieved a sorry message from Baekhyun that he didn't get to go at the airport with her.

"Baekyeon, look it's our departure time. the airplane is already here" Baekyeon nod.

Now they're on the plane, the plane start to depart to Singapore.

While the other side...

Baekhyun expression become blank since the morning, he got no mood and he keep scrolling the gallery in his phone around.

He clicked on the picture that he taken in Singapore suddenly he saw someone that look familiar. 

He starting to zoom in the picture a bit then he saw a girl smiling around near the Merlion statue, It was Krystal. He start to look at the other pictures and every pictures got Krystal in there. Suddenly someone tap his shoulder.

"Hyung" Sehun called him, Baekhyun was shocked.

"Huh?", "Where is Krystal noona anyway?" Sehun ask and caught Exo attention.

"She's going back to Singapore with Baekyeon. Baekyeon went to study in Singapore for 2 years. She got schorlaship to there." Baekhyun started to explain as he keep looking at the picture.

Baekyeon and Krystal arrived Singapore. Krystal smile widely.

"Finally!" Krystal jump happily. Baekyeon smile.

"Let's get you home!" Baekyeon pull Krystal as she call a taxi then they put their things in and get in.

"Turn right and go straight til that white gate." Krystal told the taxi driver wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter