Chapter: 4

The Fake Marriage With Byun Baekhyun.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter: 4

After he arrived from Singapore, Baekhyun rush to his home and when he get home. He starting to look for his sister.

"Baekyeon-ah! I'm home" Baekhyun shout as he open his sister door room with a smile but suddenly he face became sad. 

"Where is this girl?" Baekhyun try to search everywhere around his house but no sign of his own sister.

"Byun Baek Yeon stop joking around and come out" Baekhyun shout as he trying to find for his sister, suddenly Baekhyun starting to get worried and he try to call her.

 

Yo okay~.

Suddenly Baek Yeon's phone rang in her bag so she took it out from the bed and saw her own brother number.

"Oppa!" Baek Yeon answered her brother.

"Yah! Eodiseo?!!" Baekhyun shouting through the phone that made Baekyeon shock. 

"I'm at a mall" Baekyeon saided calmly to her brother. 

"Aish!" Baekhyun said, "Anyway come home soon okay?" Baekhyun told his little sister as he worried about her so much.

"Yes I know, I'm about to go home also see you and welcome back home" Baekyeon laugh as she talked with her brother through the phone. 

"Uh thank, Bye" Baekhyun hang up the phone. 

Baekyeon put her phone back in her bag as she's walking with many shopping bags and suddenly someone bumped into her.

"Ow!" Baekyeon fall down with her shopping bags. 

"Oh! Sorry Sorry I'm sorry!" The girl keep saying sorry to Baekyeon but she's speaking in english, she also picked all Baekyeon's shopping bags and she let out one of hand to let Baekyeon hold it and get up.

Baekyeon hold her hand and get up, she take all the shopping bags from the girl and she said "Gomawo" Baekyeon smile at the girl.

"It's okay" The girl talked in korean. Baekyeon looked at her and ask her "You are korean or what?" the girl seem to don't understand.

"Can you speak English?" She nod at Baekyeon "What I want to ask is are you korean or what?".

"I'm not, I'm just a visitor" The girl smile at Baekyeon as she smile back. "Nice to meet you and welcome to Korea" Baekyeon still smile at the girl as she let out her hand to shake hand with the girl.

The girl shake her hand with Baekyeon "Thanks hehe and yeah nice to meet you" She grin at Baekyeon. 

"Well...let's be friend since I don't have any friend as foreigner" Baekyeon smile widely as she keep looking at the girl.

"Jinja? I'm happy to be your friend! since I only have one or two friends..." the girl seem to be sad but then she smile at Baekyeon.

"What?! 1 or 2 friends?! anyway what's your name?" These two girls sat on the bench in the mall and talked with each other.

"Jung Soojung but just call me Krystal" Krystal said and she ask her back "How about yours?".

"Nice name that you have, Mine is Byun Baek Yeon" Baekyeon said. "Ah how old are you?" Krystal asked.

"19 years old" Baekyeon smile "and you?" "You're younger than me! I'm 21 years old already" Krystal keep smiling.

'Really?! so you are my eonnie then!" Baekyeon laugh with Krystal.

Suddenly Baekyeon look at her watch and talk to Krystal "Oh! eonnie it was nice to talking to you and become friend with you but now I have to go and..." Baekyeon take a pen and a a little notebook from her bag and starting to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter