Chapter: 12

The Fake Marriage With Byun Baekhyun.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter: 12

 

  It was a bright day, Krystal and Baekhyun went to SM Entertainment together and Baekhyun even held Krystal's hand while he went into the building without caring about the fans are taking a pictures and uploaded it on the internet. 

"Ah!!!!!!" Bomi throw the phone as she shouted loudly in the dorm as the other members shocked. 

"Yah!! Yoon Bomi seriously what's happening to you??" Namjoo ask Bomi as Bomi go to pick up the phone and let everyone see the photo.

"Omgosh, Baekhyun held his hand with that Singapore girl" Naeun said as she's annoyed with the picture.

"To be honest, you're better how come he picked her over you??" Eunji said as she look at Bomi who is now burning like a fire.

"I'm going to get him back!!!" Bomi shouted "Jung Soo Jung wait and see that he belong to me not yours" Bomi let out an evil smile.

Krystal was sitting there as got an O shape because she saw Exo dancing in front of her face in real, But she's focusing to Baekhyun the most. She keep smiling when it's his part. After that Krystal went out for a while and comeback with many plastic bags in her hand.

"Everyone I bought snack, rest for a while" Krystal smile as she put everything down on the floor and sit down while everyone run to her.

"Thanks Noona and woah you brought so many things" Sehun said as he's smiling while his hand keep taking this and that from the plastic bags with Tao.

Everyone thank to Krystal as they begin to eat and Krystal also eat with them.

"So how's your study?" Suho ask Krystal while she's eating potato chip.

"It was fine, My korean is getting more better" Krystal smile widely. "Good to hear" Suho smile back at her. 

"Are we done practicing hyung?" Baekhyun ask Kris.  

"Yep, why?" Kris said as he keep eating many things. 

"We have to go to find a tuxedo and wedding dress for this fool girl" Baekhyun said as he point to Krystal while Krystal hit his hand.

"REALLY??!" Exo shouted in unison while Krystal and Baekhyun just look at them at nod slowly.

Half an hour later.

"You guys..." Baekhyun said as everyone was in the store with him,Krystal,Baekhyun's aunt and his granny. 

"What?? we also need a tuxedo for your wedding" Luhan said as everyone nod.

Baekhyun just nod as agreement and he try to find a tuxedo for himself. 

"Yah Baekhyun-ah!" His aunt call him from far and he walk to her. 

"Yes aunt Song Yi?" and granny show him a black tuxedo. "Try this" Baekhyun take it as he go and get change.

After a bit Baekhyun came out as he transform into a beautiful prince in black suit (A/N: Lmao) and s who are sitting stand up all together while some clap their hand and some give thumb up.

"I never seen him looking this handsome" Chanyeol said while he's clapping his hand.

"Didn't you saw me wore tuxedo on the red carpet?" Baekhyun ask while he raise his eyesbrow.

"But today you look handsome the most" Chanyeol respond back. 

"Do you know who picked this tuxedo for you?" Song Yi said to Baekhyun and Baekhyun respone back.

"Wasn't it grandma???" Baekhyun said as he looking at his auntie.

"No" Song Yi laugh "It was your wife" Baekhyun look a bit shock but then he ask her.

"Anyway where is she???" Baekhyun starting to look around the store.

"She's changing" Song Yi said and Baekhyun just nod.

After waiting for a while the worker at the shop shout.

"Everyone! are you ready to see the bride??" She shouted as everyone gathered at the big so far and shout back.

"YES!!" Exo members shout very loud while Baekhyun just curious how will Krystal look.

"B-Bring Krystal out!!" D.O shout while the other members was like...

"BRING HER OUT" Song Yi and Granny just laugh at their childish attitude.

The worker als

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter