Chapter: 8

The Fake Marriage With Byun Baekhyun.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter: 8

Exo members are still sitting in Baekhyun's house. Everyone keep asking Krystal many questions while Baekhyun just sat there and silent.

Suddenly his phone ring.

Baekhyun oppa, this is your lovely princess Bomi.

Baekhyun oppa, this is your lovely princess Bomi.

The ringtone got everyone attention. "Her voice is annoying" Chanyeol roll his eyes.

Baekhyun get his phone then he pick up and walk away. Krystal look at him walked away.

"Hello?" Baekhyun responsed.

(Oppa!) Bomi called Baekhyun in a sweet voice.

"Yes my princess?" Baekhyun smile as he's talking phone with her.

Bomi laugh (I miss you so much) Bomi told Baekhyun. 

"I miss you too my dear" Baekhyun said in a sweet tone.

(Then let's meet up) Bomi said.

"It's late now, next time okay?" Baekhyun responsed back to her.

(You said you missed me but why don't we meet up??!) Bomi starting to shout at Baekhyun. 

"Bomi, we're celebrity it's not easy to meet up" Baekhyun tried to explained.

(Fine! Let's break up then!) Bomi shouted again.

Baekhyun got speechless. 

(I had enough with you!, you don't care with me at all!! I will find a better guy than you!!) Bomi keep shouting at Baekhyun.

"Then go then I won't stop you either, you said I don't care but the truth thing is that you don't care about me. Yoon Bomi I knew you're cheating on me but I tried to be normal since I love you so much. Now since you asked for break up then do it. I had enough also." Baekhyun hang up and sigh.

While in the house...

"Luhan oppa can I ask?" Krystal called Luhan in chinese.

Luhan just nod.

"Who is bomi? Apink Bomi?" Krystal asked. 

"Who else, But we don't like her she's so not kind,rude and more" Luhan said as everyone agree. 

"We don't ship both of them, I don't know why Baekhyun got into her." Lay said as he scratch his head. 

"Their relationship is secret?" Krystal still asking. 

Everyone nod. 

"Anyway tomorrow we have an invitation for a celebrities, You wanna join? You can meet other celebrities you know." Kris suggested.

"Really???!" Krystal smile widely. 

"Who said you can go???" Baekhyun walk in and sit on the sofa. Krystal smile fade away and she mumble.

"Let her go, I think everyone will like her." Suho said to Baekhyun in Korean. 

"No,Hyung No" Baekhyun starting to get annoy.

"Fine you won't let her go but we will give her the invitation anyway." Suho said. 

"Hyung! why do you want her to go anyway??" Baekhyun shout.

"At least let her make friends, she only got herself right now! Baekyeon went to Singapore, You bought her house, Her friend tricked her,She got no job!" Suho shouted back.

Baekhyun remain silent "Fine no need to ask Jun Hyung to pick her up with all of you, I will bring her there by myself" Baekhyun walk to the upstair. 

"Wait he won't going to pick Bomi, we heard that APink also attend" Sehun said. 

Everyone just look at each other and they all target Krystal. Krystal just look at them back and she become stutter.

"Wh-what?" Exo smile at her. "Nothing anyway we have to go now Bye Krys" Kris said as everyone get up and wave at Krystal.

"Bye Noona" The maknae said in unison. Krystal smile and wave back "Nae, Bye" 

Krystal lock the door house as Exo went to their dorm and she walk to the upstair then go direct to her room.

Krystal lay on the bed. 

"Tired..." Krystal mumble and suddenly she wake up and go take her diary book with a pen. 

She starting to write, she was surely concentrate on writing. After she done writing she go to sleep.

The next day has came. 

Krystal still wake up fastly and cooked for Baekhyun. Baekhyun who still in his dreamland don't know that Krystal cooked for him again. After cooked and prepared the breakfast on the table, Krystal just go to watch T.V but then she fall asleep. 

After a bit Baekhyun wake up, he woke up and then he go to take a bath, after he done prepared himself he go to the downstair. He walk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter