Chapter: 6

The Fake Marriage With Byun Baekhyun.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter: 6

 

Krystal moved back to the house as she jump happily. Baekhyun asked Baekyeon to called Krystal and meet him at the dining table.

Krystal come to sit in front of him as Baekyeon sit near her brother. 

"What do you want now???" Krystal look at Baekhyun. 

"From tomorrow no matter where I go you have to go also" Baekhyun look at Krystal as he going to eat her alive.

"WHAT???! WHY???!" Krystal shouted loudly as she stand up and hit  lthe table hardly.

"Because you have too!" Baekhyun also stand up as he keep staring at Krystal. 

"Both of you sit down" Baekyeon try to pull them to sit down. 

"What?! you're scared that I'm going to steal something???!" Krystal glare at Baekhyun.

"Maybe, because you're so evil the most evil girl that I've ever seen" Baekhyun glare back at Krystal.

"Fine! I'll go with you!" Krystal cross her arm as she walk back to upstair.

"Oppa!" Baekyeon shouted. Baekhyun look at his sister.

"I don't trust her! that's why" and Baekhyun also walk upstair to his room leaving Baekyeon dumbfounded.

Tomorrow has came again, Krystal woke up early and wash up then she going down stair to cook some food.

She cooking fried eggs and sausages for her,Baekyeon and for her enemy. Even she doesn't like him but well he's the owner of this house so she have to respect somehow.

She put everything on the plate and she pour orange juice that she took from the refrigerator to 3 glasses.

After 5 minutes later Baekyeon come down and saw the foods on the table.

"Wah!!" She sit down and smile widely "You cooked this?" Baekyeon look at Krystal.

Suddenly Baekhyun also came down and he was speechless to saw a breakfast on dining table today, Baekyeon saw her brother.

"Oppa! come to eat!" Baekyeon pull Baekhyun's hand and she put him sit down. 

"Who cooked this?" Baekhyun ask. 

"No one else beside eonnie!" Baekyeon point to Krystal "You know I can't cook" Baekyeon pout. 

Baekhyun look at Krystal and then he look at the foods. 

"It looked like mom's food" Baekyeon face start to become sad. 

"Sorry then I take it away if it's reminded you of sad things." Krystal try to take Baekhyun's food and Baekyeon's but suddenly Baekhyun hold her hand.

"Who allow you to take it?" Baekhyun raise his eyebrow at Krystal. 

Krystal pout and she sit down back. "Let's enjoy the food so we can go to work and study" Baekhyun starting to eat the food. 

Baekyeon and Krystal also starting to eat. "Taste good" Baekhyun said the word that make Krystal a bit speechless, Krystal just smile and continue to eat the food.

After they're done eating Krystal washed the dish, Baekyeon went to school.

Krystal stand in front of the house with Baekhyun to wait for his manager.

"You didn't ride your own car??" Krystal asked Baekhyun.

"If we have many schedules I didn't" Baekhyun said. 

Suddenly a van come and stop in front of them and manager open the mirror as he is jaw dropping.

"We'll get in the van then go to that place and I'll explain you what happened" Baekhyun open the car door as he get in while the other members also jaw dropped.

"I'll explain you later" Baekhyun get in the car.

Krystal was shock to see all Exo-K members and she saw her bias. 

"Get in" Baekhyun roll his eyes. 

"Where am I going to sit?" Krystal stare at Baekhyun. Since he forget that the car is already full everyone look at Baekhyun.

Now Krystal end up si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter