Chapter: 2

The Fake Marriage With Byun Baekhyun.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter: 2

 

   A new days has start and Krystal was very happy today well..she is always happy bit todays she's getting more excited. Krystal was running fastly with a thick papers in her hand to somewhere. When she get there she was sitting patiently while keep smiling and then her imagine pop out. 

"Oh! Finally I can met you author-nim" A girl keep screaming and jump hyperly as she give a book to Krystal.

"Haha It's nice to meet you" Krystal smile as she open the first page of the book and sign it for the girl and then she give it back to the girl.

Krystal keep getting her mind deep into her imagining and didn't heard there was someone calling her.

"Ms.Jung Soo Jung" An auntie calling her but Krystal still didn't hear it. "Ms.Jung Soo Jung!!" and she shouting Krystal name again, Krystal get shocked and stand up "Yes?!" That auntie look at her and said "It's your turn already" Krystal nod and walk in to the room and saw a famous writer smile at her "So,you come to let me see your story?" She said as she pull Krystal to sit down. "Yes Miss" Krystal smile back at her she give her story to the author then the author starting to get into a serious mood and view her stories.

After 1 hour the author stop looked at the stories and sigh "I'm sorry Soojung but this story is not interesting at all" Krystal eyes to become wide "Yes? What do you say?" The author repeat the word again "The things the story that you wrote is not interesting at all I'm sorry you failed, We can't publish this story, it's not interest at all" Krystal smile start to fade away and she just nod "Oh..okay thanks for view it anyway" Krystal take back her papers and start to walk out of the room then she walk out of the shop and stand in front of it of a second "Failed.." Krystal sigh as she look at the cars, motorbike on the road. Krystal start to walk back to her house as she keep hugging all the papers. 

 

While the other parts...

South Korea

A place that full of celebrities. There are many celebrities group that are in South Korea and many of thems live in Seoul like Super Junior,Girls' Generation,Big Bang,B1A4 etc...and there is a famous young boy group that was trained under a big company "SM Entertainment", that group was call EXO.

"Stylish are you done styling their hair??" A workers start to shout the stylish. "Wait a bit I need to finish Baekhyun's hair and everything will be set, The stylish talk as she continue to make a hairstyle for Baekhyun "Done! there, our handsome sogogi" The stylish smile as she look at the mirror and saw a guy sitting a chair in front of her" He touch his hair as he smile "Look good thanks noona" The stylish smile at him and said "Hoh! It's okay I been styling your hair for nearly 2 years" She laugh. "Noona are you done??" The workers shout again, "Oh yes done!!" The stylish shout back at him "Okay Exo prepare you're the next group to perform!" The worker keep shouting since he is far away and then EXO start rush to stand behind the stage and then they gather "Okay let's do our best on the stage! if you don't do well I won't let you use my ATM Card anymore" Every nod fastly and answer in unison "Yes Guardian!" Suho laugh and then he put his hand in the middle and everyone put their hand on top of his hand "We are one! Exo Let's love!" and they all raised their hand up "Woohoo!" Chanyeol shout in a happy voice while Sehun "Yehet Ohorat!".

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter