Chapter: 10

The Fake Marriage With Byun Baekhyun.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter: 10

 

Guess where is Krystal, she's sitting at the front seat in the car with Baekhyun's aunt. She was on the way to Baekhyun's grandma house. (A/N:Lay must be jelly xD)

"So you're Singaporean?" Song Yi asked Krystal.

"Y-yes" Krystal nod fastly while Song Yi chuckle at her attitude.

"Don't be nervous anyway can you speak korean just a little bit?" Song Yi keep asking Krystal while she is driving.

"Yes, I can speak a little since I went to study korean at SM" Krystal smile widely as she spoke in korean.

"You sound like a real korean! Baekhyun brought you there?" Song Yi starting to speak korean too.

"Nae..." Krystal keep smiling "But I don't know any foods,beverages and more in korean, I can just speak a normal conversation" Krystal said.

"Ah...seem like he's taking care of you" Song Yi chuckle since she doesn't know the truth. "Anyway we're here" Song Yi said as the she press the gate remoter to open the gate then she drive in. When she park the car Krystal get off the car and look at the house, she look at the house in front of her.

"Come in" Song Yi told Krystal as Krystal nod and follow her into the house.

"Eomma she's here!" Song Yi shouted as she run to her mother, Krystal just follow her and then she saw an old lady sitting on the sofa and staring at her when she saw Krystal walked in. Krystal starting to bow.

"Annyeonghasayo,Granny" Krystal smile awkwardly as Granny keep looking at her.

"Sit down" Krystal nod and sit down on the floor when she hear granny command.

Granny keep looking at Krystal while Krystal just look at her awkwardly. 

"Name?" She start to ask Krystal.

"Jung Soojung but everyone call me Krystal" Krystal still smiling awkwardly.

"Age?" Granny ask again.

"21 years old" Krystal answered.

"Job?" Granny continue to ask.

"Er...not yet" Krystal look down.

"How about parents?" Granny question made Krystal face look sad.

"My dad passed away when I was 12 in a car accident, my mom passed away when I was 16 because of sickness" Krystal eyes start to have a tear while she try to hold it. Granny look at her as she was speechless.

"How did Baekhyun and you met?" Granny tried to changed the topic.

"We met on the airplane" Krystal face starting to become blank when she thought about what happened on that day.

"You seem to speak korean well" Granny stare at Krystal.

"As a normal conversation I can but still not fluent" Krystal smile at Granny. 

Granny still staring at Krystal. 

"Granny I''m sorry that I didn't buy anything for you since um...auntie just told me that you wanna meet me so I can't think of anything that time" Krystal smile at granny with an innocent face. 

Suddenly granny smile at her back. 

"It's okay, anyway call Baekhyun let's have lunch together" Granny told Krystal, Krystal just nod.

"Then excuse me for a bit granny, I'm going to call him" Granny nod as Krystal take her phone from her bag and walk out the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter