Chapter: 11

The Fake Marriage With Byun Baekhyun.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter: 11

 

Krystal and Baekhyun got home, they went out of the car as they get in the house together. Baekhyun suddenly call Krystal.

"Yah what did granny said to you?" Baekhyun walk behind Krystal. 

"Where is my parents? my job...more" Krystal said as she sit down on the sofa and Baekhyun sit down near her.

"Oh yeah where is your parents?" Baekhyun asked Krystal while Krystal just sigh.

"Dead..." Baekhyun suddenly feel guilty and he look at Krystal.

"Sorry for asking.." Krystal look at Baekhyun and shrug. "It's okay" Krystal smile a bit. Baekhyun nod and then Baekhyun's phone starting to ring.

"It's granny" Baekhyun picked up the phone. "Hello grandma" Baekhyun smile widely as he's on phone with his grandma.

(Baekhyun-ah on sunday let's go and pick a tuxedo and a wedding dress for your wife okay?) Granny told Baekhyun.

"N-nae okay I will tell her" Baekhyun keep saying yes while on the phone with his granny.

"Yes,bye granny" Baekhyun hang up. Baekhyun look at Krystal.

"Sunday, we're going to pick a tuxedo and wedding dress, also wedding photoshoot and more" Baekhyun told Krystal and Krystal just nod with a blank face.

"Anyway let's go and eat outside today" Baekhyun said to Krystal.

"Where are we going then?" Baekhyun just shrug "Up to you, now go and take a bath" Baekhyun said as he walk upstair to his room. Krystal just smile since it's her choice then she walk to upstair.

After 30 minutes Baekhyun and Krystal get out of the room at the same time. 

"Let's go" Baekhyun put his hand on Krystal's shoulder as they walk to downstair and lock the the door house. They get into the car.

"Now where are we going?" Baekhyun ask Krystal as he start the car engine.

"I wanna eat something at the food stalls on the road" Baekhyun raise his eyesbrow. "Is it delicious?" Baekhyun asked her.

"How come I know?? I just came here and you never try?" Baekhyun shake his head. 

"Ah yeah I forgot you're from a rich family that's why you never try it" Krystal said as Baekhyun glare at her.

"It's because everyone is busy nobody have time for me" He said as he driving to somewhere.

"Then let's try together" Krystal smile at Baekhyun while Baekhyun peek at her a bit as he focus on driving.

"Look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter