Chapter: 3

The Fake Marriage With Byun Baekhyun.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Chapter: 3

 

"Jung Soo Jung!" Sumin rush in to the house to find Krystal. "Krystal Where are you I have a good new for you!" Sumin search for Krystal at the kitchen.

"What new???" Krystal show herself from the stair. Sumin smile and run to Krsytal. 

"Jaehyun oppa company give a ticket to South Korea to him for free but he don't wanna go and he know that you wanna go so now he give a ticket to you" Sumin smile become more widely and she show a ticket to Krystal.

"Hoh!!! OMG!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS??? SERIOUS???" Krystal take the ticket and shout loudly. 

"Calm down Krys and YES I'M SERIOUS" Sumin look at Krystal who is now starting to shout like crazy. 

"For how many days??!" Krystal keep jumping and grinning and Sumin and said "1 weeks".

"OMG 1 WEEKS TO SOUTH KOREA THANKS YOU SUMIN AND THANKS JAEHYUN FOR ME" Krystal hug Sumin tightly while Sumin face become sad and she just hug Krystal back.

"Now lemme go to pack my things for tomorrow trip" Krystal run back to upstair.

*I'm sorry Krystal..* Sumin thought.

 

While the other part...

 

Now Exo was at the Incheon airport surrounded by fans and the security trying to protect Exo as they can. 

"Chen oppa! here a present for you!" The fan girl shout while she trying to give a present for Chen.

Chen just took it and smile then said "Thanks" 

No matter how some fan push them Exo still smile and went to check in place and then to the plane.

On the airplane.

"I'm tired" Luhan said as he sat at his place and sleep. Everyone was so tired so they just sat down on their seats and sleep.

After many hour Exo arrived at Singapore and now they're at the Changi Airport of Singapore. All the fans greet them well and they even receive a presents from the fans.

Now they went in to their van and go to the hotel. 

 

"Yah I heard that today Exo came to Singapore to perform!" Sumin said as she help Krystal prepare her things.

"WHAT???!" Krystal mouth become a jaw drop and she run to open her laptop and check her facebook and she start to open some Exo Fan Page.

EXO-

Exo arrived Singapore safely.

Lay at Changi airport. He look handsome. *^*

Kai at Changi airport. Kai look so gorgeous T^T.

Krystal start to shout again "What time that the performance gonna start????" Krystal ask Sumin.

"I think 7 Pm" Krystal look at the clock at it's was 6:55 Pm. "I can't go I got no ticket HUHUHUHUHU T....T, wait was it live TV???" Krystal ask Sumin again. 

"Yes!" After Krystal heard Sumin said yes she start to open the T.V and find the channel then she saw EXO performance just start.

"On Time!!! Yehet!" Krystal start to fangirl with Sumin. "Look look Chanyeol and Luhan! My bias!!!" Krystal start to spazzing "And there is my bias Sehun OH GOD YEHET YEHET SEHUN YEHET AND KRIS WHY IS HE SO HANDSOME" Sumin start to shouting around. 

The girls was fangirling all over Exo until the performance end and they lay on the floor "I wish I could see them" Sumin said. "Me too" Krystal said.

 

Exo was running to the backstage with sweat. "It was fun" Tao said. "Yeah" Baekhyun said while wiping off his sweat "Are we going back to the hotel now??" Baekhyun ask D.O "We'll change the clothes and go back since tomorrow we have to go back to Korea" D.O said as he go to changing room. 

After they're done changing everyone went into the van and went back to hotel except Baekhyun that he's going to see Singapore view at night alone.

Baekhyun was walking around the Merlion place. 

"Wow! so pretty" Baekhyun smile as he look at the Merlion statue.

He start to take his phone out take a picture of it and the view of Singapore around.

Click.

Click.

Krystal was walking around the Merlion also. "I'm going to say goodbye to you for a week Singapore" Krystal smile as she walking alone then she saw a crowd and she start to raise her eyesbrow.

"Why are there so many people over there?" Krystal just shrug "Oh well..It's late now I should go home" Krystal looked at her watch and go back home.

"Baekhyun oppa can I get your sign?" A girl ask.

"Baekhyun oppa can I take a picture with you?" Another girl ask

Baekhyun got surrounded by fans he just smile and nod as he took a pictures with them and sign for them until they all got it and he just sigh in relief "Many peoples but well..." Baekhyun looked at his phone time "It's late now" Baekhyun just went back to hotel.

 

The Next Day...

Exo was at the airport and got surrounded by fan once again as the security guard protect them also. 

While Krystal keep smiling as she was at the airport "This is my first time that I'm going out of the country" Krystal said it to Sumin and Jaehyun.

Sumin and Jaehyun just nod and smile and suddenly Sumin said "Krystal wait here we have to go somewhere a bit" Krystal just nod and smile as those two run away to exchange a money for Krystal.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter