Chapter: 14

The Fake Marriage With Byun Baekhyun.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter: 14

 

Baekhyun entered the house while Krystal who walked behind him shout loudly.

"YAH!!! BYUN BAEKHYUN WHY DID YOU KISS ME!?" Krystal shout while she throw a shoes to Baekhyun's back hardly and Baekhyun starting to wince in pain.

"DON'T YOU HEARD THAT THE PRIEST TOLD US TO KISS?!" Baekhyun shouted back while he trying to rub his back.

"Still try to find a way like only lean close to me but you're not kissing at all" Krystal keep saying this and that and Baekhyun just roll his eyes.

"Why do you care so much? It's just a kiss" Baekhyun sit on the sofa and Krystal just scoff and go to stand in front of him.

"It was my first kiss and I suppose to keep this for my husband!" Krystal complained. 

"Yah it was mine too! Well I'm your husband right? So, it's okay" Baekhyun starting to smile to piss Krystal off and Krystal was totally mad and she walk to her room. 

Baekhyun also go upstair and go to his room but when he's open the room he was shock. The bed got a heart shape that was made by paddle of red roses in the center of the bed and he saw a sticker note sticked on the lamp.

"Oppa! I decorated this with auntie hehe, take care of eonnie because 2 of you are now officially husband and wife"

    -Hyeju

Baekhyun just throw the note into the trash. 

"A fake husband and wife" Baekhyun lay on the bed and the rose flew and the heart is not heart anymore. Suddenly he think about 

Krystal so he get up and go to Krystal's room. When he's there he knock the door room for a several times but no response from the

other side then he starting the open the door and it's unlocked. He open and saw Krystal already asleep. He get in and pull the chair 

and sit down while he watch her sleep.

"You looked cute if you didn't shout like a crazy person sometimes" Baekhyun mumble alone while he Krystal's hair.

"Good night" He put the chair back into the place and walk out of the room then he also go to sleep.

The next day had come and here we are at the Incheon International Airport.

Baekhyun and Krystal were surrounded by the reporters. 

They got asked a lot and Baekhyun just answer fastly so he can go.

[On the airplane]

"Yah, you didn't tell me where are we going." Krystal talk to Baekhyun.

"Call me something that couple did please I can smell the sense of the fans stalking us in here" Baekhyun whispered to Krystal.

Krystal look around and most of the people are on two of them that's mean they're fans and Krystal look at Baekhyun again.

"Er....Oppa where are we going? You didn't tell me yet" Krystal smile and pretend to be sweet and Baekhyun just smile at her silliness. 

"New Zealand" Baekhyun still looking at her while Krystal's mouth form an 'O' shape and her eyes became wide.

"REALLY??!" Krystal shout as Baekhyun got shocked a bit too. 

"Yeah" Baekhyun while Krystal grin widely "Finally I got to go to New Zealand" Krystal still smile while she looked out of the window.

Baekhyun suddenly form a smile on his mouth because of Krystal silliness. 

While the fans keep taking a photo of them. 

Skip the plane part now here we are.

New Zealand. 

Krystal and Baekhyun arrived safely and what shocked them is many fans

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter