Chapter 6

A Nerd In Love (STOPPED)

Sulli's POV

"What do you want for lunch?" Minho asked me as we arrived at the cafeteria, together with Key and Jonghyun.

"It's up to you. I eat anything, bro." I kind of said in a manly way.

Minho pinched my cheek as he winked. "Okay, love."

I scrunched my face up. I'm not used to this. Like when a guy does those things to you.

Minho started it last week. I hit him when he's going too far. You know..some weet words he says. I usually find people like that except my parents of course, annoying. But to my surprise, I actually don't find Minho that. I actually am having fun with what he's doing.

I frowned at him and he pinched my cheek again. "Why are you so cute, love?"

"Ew! Minho! Stop calling me that!" I hit his arm then tried to act like a man as I let my fingers snap.

"Woah, woah, woah! New love team in the house?" Jonghyun laughed as Key joined him.

They were already done buying their food for lunch.

"Minho, look! They're done. Just do now." I told him.

"Okay, love. Anything you say." he winked at me agai and went to the line. But before he could reach the end of it, he blew me a kiss then made a heart shape with his fingers.

I frowned at him then turned to Jonghyun and Key who were across me. They smiled at me teasingly.

Key cleared his throat then clasped his fingers in delight. He wet his lips with his tongue once. "So, what's Sulli Choi's status now?"

"Stop it, Key." I shook my head.

"It's about to change, isn't it?" Jonghyun followed.

Darn. Why do they have to be so nosy on something not worth for them to be nosy?

"Nothing's going to change. And you know what? I'm just worried about Minho. I think he's gay." I mentally slapped myself for saying the last statement. It was very wrong because it's so not true.

"What the hell, Li?! The captain's gay?!" Jonghyun hooted which made some heads in the cafeteria turn to us with curiosity.

Key immediately covered Jonghyun's mouth then glared at him madly. "Damn it, Jonghyun! What a big mouth you have! Do you want me to stitch that?!"

"Pssh. Fine. I was just shocked, lock opener." Jonghyun rolled his eyes.

"I didn't conclude that." I pointed out.

Gosh. I never knew Jonghyun would be such a "big mouth".

"We know." Key said.

"I'm just not used to what he's doing now. It's so unusual." I scrunched my face up again.

"That's fine. Just ride with it." Key pointed me.

"Yeah." Jonghyun nodded. "Just ride with it."

I shrugged as Minho came with his tray. I widened my eys in surprise.

"Minho, where's my tray?" I asked.

"You don't need another tray." he wiggled his eyebrows. "The two of us will eat on this tray."

I was shocked to hear what he just said!

"Oh my gosh, Choi Minho! Are you out of your mind?" I became hysterical.

"I was just kidding, Li." he laughed so hard that his face became red.

I looked at Key and Jonghyun who were both staring at Minho as if he was crazy.

"That wasn't funny." I glared at him.

"But you're still cute even when you're mad, love." Minho pinched my cheeks again.

Jonghyun and Key cleared their throats in a teasing way. "Loveteam. Loveteam."

=====

Every weekend, either me or Taemin would call the other to talk about everything that's been goig on in our life in school. I told Taemin about what Minho has been doing.

"Really? He's been doing that to you?" he asked in the other line.

"Yeah. I just don't like it because he calls me love, for goodness' sake." I grumbled.

Taemin laughed. "Does that mean he's replacing Krystal for you?"

I frowned to myself. "That will never happen."

"Just don't fall for anything immediately. Okay, Li?" Taemin instructed.

"Okay." I nodded to myself.

So we talked and talked. Taemin told me that his feelings for Krystal already went off. He found this really cute girl in their school named Na Eun. He said she's really intelligent, popular, but at the same time very kind to the people around her.

"Those traits added to my admiration towards her and to her beauty. I'm in love with her, Li. I really am." Taemin said.

I can imagine him smiling dreamily to himself.

"So, have you talked already? Like the two of you without anyone around?" I asked, smiling to myself. I am happy for my best friend.

"Yes. Actually, I'm dating her already." he confessed in a slow manner.

Wow! I can't believe it!

"I'm happy for you, Tae." I honestly said.

"Thanks." he replied. "Soon, it will be your turn. I'm sure your prince charming's just around the corner. You just have to look for him."

"I don't believe those stuff." I scowled. "I don't need any prince charming."

"You never know, Choi Jinri. Stop saying that." Taemin warned me.

Well, I still don't believe that.

"Who you talking to?" I turned around and found Minho bringing a ball in basketball.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"I already asked your parents and they said you're free to go play ball with me and the others." he answered.

"Who's there?" I heard Taemin's voice on the phone.

"Minho." I told him. "I'll call you back, Tae."

"Woah! Would you look at that!" Taemin exclaimed.

"Look at what?" I asked.

"We were just talking about your prince charming and here comes Minho." he chuckled. "Can't you see the damn sign?"

"What? What sign?" I knitted my eyebrows.

Seriously, Taemin's acting so weird now.

"Sheesh, Li. You're so slow." he sighed.

But it's true! I didn't get anything.

"It's nothing. Enjoy your day with Minho!" he said cheerfully and he hang up.

------------------------------------------------------------

end of chapter 6! please enjoy! your comments guys are the best :)) love you all...<3