Chapter 19

A Nerd In Love (STOPPED)

Sulli's POV

"Why so down man?" Jonghyun asked as me, him, Key, and Minho sat down for lunch.

After the promenade, Minho started going with us again just like before. And I mean he always goes with us. That;s why we started to become curious.

"Nothing." he shook his head.

I absolutely don't believe him. And just by looking at both Jonghyun and Key's frowning faces, I knew they too didn't believe him.

I stared at the door, and there I saw Krystal walking together with her two friends who I think are named Victoria and Luna. Krystal's eyes and mine met and I never felt that scared in my entire stay in this school.

Her eyes were of full hatred that almost crushed me entirely She showed pure anger as I clerly saw her teeth clench though was closed.

I immediately looked back on the table we were at and hung my head low.

"Liar." Key glared at Minho. "It's not like we just met today. Come on, share."

Minho sighed deeply. "It's about Krystal."

"Did you fight?" Jonghyun asked.

Miho nodded. "I'm breaking up with her."

"What?!" I shrieked.

The three boys stared at me.

"What?" I knitted my eyebrows.

"I've never heard such an interesting decision from you." Key grinned at Minho.

I almost choked on my drink.

"Nice, lock opener." Jonghyun nodded. "That's really true."

"Why have you decided to do such a thing?" I asked. "You've just been together for how many months."

"Yeah, I know. But...she's really possessive. It's like I'm always doing the wrong thing if I do something without consulting her. And I'm like hello! She's not my wife that I have to consult her." Minho threw hs hands up in annoyance.

"Didn't you say she's the one? You even said you were going to marry her." I rolled my eyes as I recalled that painful statement I heard exctly from Minho's mouth.

"You jealous, love?" Minho scooted nearer.

"Aissh! I said don't call me love!" I punched his arm.

"You're a lucky creature, Choi Minho." Key shook his head with an amused smile. "You immediately found a new love, eh?"

"Yeah, man. And she's just exactly what you're looking for." Jonghyun agreed with a nod.

"I know. I'm just taking my time. I don't want to rush things up with Sulli." Minho smiled at me so handsomely.

Oh, how I wish what he's saying now was true.

"Shut up." I rolled my eyes.

"Let's not rush things up, okay?" Minho took my hand.

"Aissh!" I shivered as I took my hand back. "You idiot. That wasn't funny. One more touch, I'll break your nose!"

"I wasn't even joking." he said under his breath as he went back to his place.

What?

=====

There was an activity today and all the varisty players of the different sports in school together with the cheerleaders, were the organizers.

The stage was such a plesing sight. It was designed so creatively. It represented the different sports.

"Li!"

I turned around and saw Jonghyun and Key. They were wearing their varsity jackets with their skinny pants that defined their athletic legs, with matching high cut sneakers.

"You guys look awesome." I beamed.

"I love seeing you smile without your braces." Jonghyun winked. "You really look pretty."

"Hey, back off." Key pushed him. "Don't try messing up with him."

I knitted my eyebrows. "Him?"

What is Key talking about?

"I...I mean you!" Key scratched the back of his head. "Yeah, you! You know...I know you don't want people messing up with you. Yeah."

I knitted my eyebrows again in doubt. But I didn't show it though.

"Oh." I nodded understandingly."Yeah."

"Come." he went near me. "Me and Jonghyun have a stand there for basketball. We want you to play."

"Really?" my eyes brightened, excited.

"Yes." Jonghyun followed. "Let's go."

=====

I really had a great time playing the game because it was really fun. Not to mention the cool prizes.

"I'll go to the comfort room first." I informed them.

As I finished my business inside the cubicle, I went out of it to wash my hands and to my surprise, Krystal and her two friends were there bringing scissors and there were eggs on the sink.

My heartbeat started racing.

"Hi, Choi Jinri." Krystal smiled sarcastically. "ing !"

"What are you talking about?" I asked, as my heart raced even faster.

"You'll know." she played with the scissor. "Vic, check the door. Make sure it is locked."

"Got it." Victoria nodded as she headed towards the door.

"Luna." Krystal called. "Make sure this chick won't be able to make some noise."

Luna pushed me to the wall then forced  my hand behind my back and tied it with a rope.

"What are you doing? Hey!" I wiggled.

She pushed me down and I fell on my , hard on the floor. She tied a handkerchief around my mouth.

"Lovely." Krystal grinned.

I don't know what's happening to her. Why is she doing this?

=====

Author's POV

Jonghyun and Key waited for Sulli to come back at the basketball stand but many minutes have already passed, she still wasn't back,

"Who are you guys waiting for?" Minho came to them, bringing some food.

"Sulli." Key answered, without looking at Minho. He was busy scanning the crowd of students.

"Really? Where did she go?" Minho asked.

---

"You b*tch!" Krystal hit Sulli's head. "You stole my boyfriend from me!"

Sulli glared up at Krystal. "You're crazy! I didn't steal him! I would never do that even though I ing hate you!"

"During our first 2 months, he was very sweet and very caring. But since that time you made us go to your friend's house, he started acting weird!"

Sulli glared even more. "Who told you to come with us, anyway?!"

"Shut up!" Krystal hit her on the face. "I know that you like him. You have to feelings for my boyfriend, right?" Krystal leaned in closer then slapped Sulli's cheeks 6 times this time.

Sulli closed her eyes tight.

"Put the handkerchief back on its place. Let's start." Krystal stood up then stared at Luna who put back the handkerchief around Sulli's mouth.

Sulli looked up with pleading eyes as she tried to wiggle again.

"Stop moving, idiot." Krystal glared at her. :Girls, ready."

They started kicking and hitting Sulli everywhere. Sulli was crying, weeping, and she tried to cover her face by turning her head to the other side to prevent it from being hit.

Krystal and her friends got their eggs and started throwing it on Sulli.

"Bull's eye." Krystal smirked as the egg hit Sulli on her forehead.

"Now, for the finale." Krystal got her scissor.

Sulli was dumped with eggyolk and she got a lot of bruises on her arms. She looked up and and saw Krystal walking up to her. Krystal bent down then forcefully grabbed Sulli's ponytail.

"Say goodbye to your long har, moron."

BOOM!

The door of the comfort room opened and in went Minho together with Jonghyun and Key.

When Minho saw what happened to Sulli, he pushed Krystal aside and pulled Sulli up and got the handkerchief off around . "Sulli." he shook her. "Sulli."

Sulli looked up and found Minho looking at her with very worried eyes. She cried as he hugged her protectively.

Jonghyun and Key stared at the three cheerleaders in fornt of them.

"Such beautiful faces but real monsters inside." Jonghyun shook his head.

Key went near Krystal then looked her up and down. "I'm happy that you finally showed your boyfriend how dirty your attitude is."

"Why did you do this, Krys? Why?" Minho stared at her in disbelief.

"She stole you from me, okay?! She stole you!" Krystal shouted.

"She didn't steal anyone." Key glared at Krystal.

"No, that's not true! Stop protecting that wimp!" Krystal glared at Key, then to Sulli. "You're the reason behind this!"

Krystal was already crying.

"You're the one who made me do what I am about to do now." Minho said.

Krystal stared at him. "What?"

"We're over, Krystal. We're over." Minho sternly said as he left the comfort room with Sulli.

--------------------------------------------------

end of chapter 19! :) enjoy!

sorry for the very late update. im just so busy with school :(

Sneak peek for next chapter.. Indulge! :)

"I'm sorry about that."

"Don't worry."

"I still love you."

"I can't seem to forget you."

---------------------------------------------------

See you in the next chapter! ^o^