Chapter 8

A Nerd In Love (STOPPED)

Sulli's POV

"I never thought you and Minho would be that cute to look at." Amber teased as we jogged along the park.

Amber became close to me since..you know. We have some common things in us. We're both boyish. We both hate girly stuffs. We both love to play basketball. I got along with her so well because of those.

"Amber, stop it. I don't like him." I said.

"Why not?" she asked. "I mean, he's nice. And you guys are compatible since you both are good in basketball."

I suddenly felt something in my belly which made me feel some sparks.

"How about you and Jonghyun, huh? You're both good in basketball. Doesn't that mean you're compatible too?" I threw at her.

"You're really good at that." Amber rolled her eyes.

"What?" I asked.

"Changing topics." she pointed out.

I rolled my eyes this time and we both laughed.

After jogging, Amber bid goodbye to head to her parents' boutique, while I headed to the department store to buy some chips and soda.

I walked going to the soda section and bent down to choose one. I moved back when my suddenly bumped onto something.

I turned around and my eyes widened. "Kris Wu?!"

"Your just hit my thigh, Li." Kris stared at me coldly.

"Well, sorry. I didn't know you were going to pass. And I never expected to see your face here." I stared back at him with equal coldness in my eyes.

"Stand aside. Or else I'll buy you instead." he tried to push me aside but I stood firm so he wasn't able to.

"Oh, really?" I challenged him.

"YES. Really." he smirked then in a record breaking time, he pulled me up to his shoulder then carried me to who knows where.

"Hey! Put me down, you idiot! Put me down!" I shouted as I shook my whole body.

He didn't answer me and just continued walking.

"You, moron! Put me down! Put me down!" I started hitting his back.

"Ow!" he pinched my . "How dare you!"

"I do what I say so shut up." he said.

"I'll freaking tell the manager so that the owner will get rid of you here! You know what that means?! You can't come buy anything here anymore! You hear me?!" I continued to shake my whole body and hit his back.

"Young master, who is this girl?" I completely stopped as I heard a woman's voice.

Young master?

"Oh, this? This is my girlfriend. We're just playing around, right babe?" Kris said flawlessly as he chuckled after that.

Girlfriend??? Babe?????

"Okay young master. But please be informed that once the clock strikes 11 am, you have to stop your play." the woman informed then I heard footsteps going away.

Kris then continued to walk, with me, still on his shoulder. I heard the glass door of the department store open then saw it close behind us which means we were already outside. Kris put me down then dusted off his shoulder where he placed me.

I rolled my eyes. "Ew."

"What's so ew, huh?" he frowned at me.

"You called me your girlfriend. Huh! Like if in real life, I will never date you." I stared at him, complete hatred evident in my eyes.

"You liked what you heard, didn't you?" Kris smirked.

"You're dumb, really yeah?" I pulled out a poker face. "I already said ew. I will never date you in real life, then now here you are asking me if I liked what I heard?"

He shook his head in a cocky way. "Ew? Then why is it a big deal to you, anyway? Why do you have to pull it out when I already heard it myself?"

I fell silent. He's right. Absolutely right.

"Okay, fine. I'll stop." I said.

Kris smirked then went near me. He leaned closer, his face really close to mine which made me shut my eyes hard. I then heard him whisper something in my ear which made me open my eyes.

"About the thing you told me wherein, you'll tell the manager..just don't. Just forget it. Cause that woman you heard in there? She's the manager and my parents? They're the owners." he whispered then he tapped my shoulder as he placed his hands inside his pants pockets.

"Are you kidding me?" I'm sure I look stupid already.

He rolled his eyes. "Yeah, duh. Why do you think she called my young master?"

Alright, that's it. It whipped me. He's technically the owners' son.

Why is it that almost everyone I bump into owns something really big? Does that mean it's about time that my parents buy something big too? Oh! That's ridiculous!

"Oh, what was it that you were going to buy?" I heard Kris ask.

"Soda and chips." I answered almost not feeling my spirit in me.

"Wait here. I'll go get some for you." and he ran inside.

I waited for how many minutes and he came back with 8 bags of chips and 13 cans of soda.

"Why so many?" I asked.

He took my arm and we went to a bronze fortuner. "You'll spend time with me and the guys today, understand? I won't take no for an answer. And besides...we'll be playing ball, babe."

Again with the babe!!!!!

=====

"Wait, wait, wait. Say that again, will you?" Taemin asked.

"He called me babe. He told their big department store's manager that I'm his girlfriend. Then, he made me spend the day with him and the guys playing basketball." I said. "He suddenly changed. I don't know what's happening to him."

"Maybe he likes you. Or maybe he ju--"

I cut off Taemin's statement with my laugh. "What? He likes me? Are you kidding me, Tae?"

"No. Honestly speaking here, Li." Taemin started. "Us, boys, we can't freely express what we feel to the person we love. That's why sometimes, we do it through those things. And sometimes, through our jokes."

Could Minho's only be a joke?

...

OF COURSE IT IS! He likes Krystal, you know.

"Oh." I replied. "Thanks, Tae."

"Sure. Anything for my bestfriend." he said and we both hang up.

Wow. I wonder how it feels like having two boys, like you at teh same time.

Oh, darn no! This isn't right! I shouldn;t be thinking of such things. Erase. Erase. Erase.

-----------------------------------

end of chapter 8! :))

Ooooh! I can sense something..how about you guys? Are you sensing something too? Haha!

Hmm...could it be possible that Kris likes our Sulli?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

starting today, I'll be giving off sneak peeks from the next chapter to follow.

Indulge! :))

"Confess? Confess what? His sins?"

"He waited for you. Now that you're here, I'm sure he can do it."

"Please. Stop calling me that."

"Is it wrong to like your friend more than the way you should?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

See you in the next chapter! ^w^