Chapter 17

A Nerd In Love (STOPPED)

Sulli's POV

"The partnering will be given today in front of the stage." Yunho announced inside the Student Government Council room."

"You guys will be requested to gather as seniors in front of the stage this 10 am for you to know who your partners are." Changmin, the Student Government Coucil vice president followed.

"How about you guys? Your seniors too." Kang In asked.

"We will be the hosts for the promenade, bro." Yunho answered.

"Oh." Kang In nodded understandingly.

"Now, it's almost 10 am. It's already 9:43. We'll head out now for the announcements. After that, we will continue with our business at the gym." Changmin said as we all went out of the room.

"Jonghyun, Key." Yunho called. "You guys will be the one to announce the partners."

"Sure thing." Jonghyun and Key nodded.

The bell rang, signaling the 10 am announcement for the partners for the promenade.

All the senior students flooded the front part of the stage. I almost laughed seeing them run going in front. But my smile went off when I saw Minho looking at me while walking with Krystal.

I secretly rolled my eyes then went near the stage.

I almost got bored waiting for my name to be announced. I already heard Jonghyun's name, Key's name and even Krystal's name. They were requested to stand with their partners and talk with their partners and talk, for them to be more at ease with each other.

I sighed, knowing that it will still take too long so I went inside the comfort room first.

When I went out the comfort room, my eyes widened.

Minho was standing there, staring straight at me.

"Oh, waiting for your girlfriend?" I smirked. "I never saw her inside."

He smirked back. "I'm not waiting for her. She's over there talking with her partner."

I swallowed as I looked at the direction he pointed.

Yes, Krystal was there talking with her partner.

"Then, why are you here?" I asked, frowning.

He smirked again, and I almost lost my balance.

He took my ha--arm, thank goodness. Thank goodness, he only took my arm. He leaned closer. I glared up at him.

"What are you doing, idiot?!" I pushed him.

He laughed. Crazy bastard.

"He's your partner, Li." I heard Key say behind me. He was grinning like crazy.

=====

"What?! He's my partner?!" I gaped.

Minho laughed.

I glared at him. "Stop laughing, idiot!"

"Why is it a big deal to you?" he asked.

Jonghyun and Key stood up from their seats.

"We have to leave now, Li. We'll be waiting for you at the gym." Jonghyun called.

"No, no!" I shook my head vigorously as I ran towards them. "Let me go with you! Let me go with you!"

"Come on, Li. Remember what we said at the stage? You have to talk with your partner." Key said.

"What is his girlfriend comes? She'll kill me!" I whispered through gritted teeth.

"She can't do that. It's required for each partner to talk." Jonghyun said.

"Now, go to Minho. Talk with him and we'll wait for you at the gym." Jonghyun and Key pushed me back to where I was standing.

I silently cried as the two of them waved goodbye.

"So." Minho started.

I turned my attention to him while froning.

"How have you been?" he asked as he stood beside me.

"I've been at me very best state, thank you." I rolled my eyes.

He chuckled. "Stop frowning, love. Your beauty will hide."

"Shut up, Choi Minho!" I hit his arm as I sat down a chair, a few steps away from him.

He took a chair and placed it near my chair and sat on it. "Li."

I hit his arm again. "You thick skin. How dare you talk to me after you started ignoring me!"

"They said talk with your partner. So, I'm talking to you now." he shrugged.

I rolled my eyes at him. "Stop calling me love, okay?"

"Why? You're afraid you will hate me? Or you're afraid you'll like me more?" he smirked as he adjusted himself and faced me entirely.

I freaking hate him.

"I don't like you! Why are you so assuming?" I glared at him. "Can't you see I'm boyish?"

"Just because you're boyish, doesn't mean you don't get attracted with your opposite gender." he pointed out.

"Why are you so sure?" I challenged him. "I never had a crush on a guy. I was even attracted to your girlfriend before."

Darn! Did I just say that?!

"Oh really?" he raised an eyebrow. "Why did you run away when you saw me shirtless? Huh, Choi Jinri?"

I felt my cheeks heat up.

"Hmm...as far as I know. REAL boyish girls don't run away when they encounter such." he added.

"I'm pure, you know. I haven't seen those...those..." I gestured with my hands.

"Abs." he smirked.

"Eh?" I swallowed.

He continued smirking.

I cleared my throat. "Anyways, if that's how it's called."

"Stop pretending as if you don't know." he rolled his eyes.

I shook my head. "I have to go."

"No, wait." he pulled my arm when I stood up.

"What?" I turned to him with a frown.

"I just want to tell you that I was the one who requested Jonghyun and Key to make you my partner for the promenade." he said.

"What?" I stared at him, trying to internalize what he just said.

"You heard me." he shrugged.

I shoved his hand away. "Why did you do this?"

"I lied to you when I said I was joking." he looked down.

My heartbeat started racing fast. I felt like I was goig to die because I can't breathe anymore.

"You remember that, don't you?" he looked up.

But I have to stop my feeligs.

"You're crazy." I shook my head at him as I walked away with so much theories forming inside my head.

=====

"Well?" Key asked. "How did everything go?"

"You guys framed me." I said without looking at them. "All this time, I've been the one who's looking like a fool."

"What?" Jonghyun went near me.

"Oh, stop! Minho told me the truth. He said he requested you to make me his partner." I glared at them.

Jonghyu and Key kept quiet.

"I thought you guys were with me?" I asked.

"We are." Key said.

"But why did you do this?" I asked again.

"You'll see why we did this, Li." Jonghyun muttered. "Today's not the right time and we're not the right person to tell you."

"What is this? Is this some kind of a joke?" I frowned.

"Just wait. You'll see." Key said.

---------------------------------------------------------------

end of chapter 17!

can you feel the awkwardness a bit between Minho and Sulli, guys??? pm me if you did...kekeke just kiding ^^

but i'm sure you guys did feel the awkwardness a bit...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sneek peak for the next chapter!

Indulge! :))

"I'm excited."

"You really look amazing."

"Why the are you two dancing, when in fact you should be dancing with me?!"

"Don't talk like that. Of course I will dance with you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

See you in the next chapter! ^w^