Chapter 11

A Nerd In Love (STOPPED)

Sulli's POV

"We have a practice today. You wanna watch?" Minho asked as we walked together going to the gym.

Jonghyun, Key, and Minho finally talked and they have solved their problem. So now, they're already in good terms which is a really good thing.

"Yeah." I nodded.

I looked around him then asked. "Where's Krystal?"

"Oh, she's already at the gym. Cheer captain duty." he answered.

"Oh." I nodded understandingly.

We arrived at the gym and knowing that the cheer captain Krystal Jung is there, I immediately ran to Jonghyun and Key who were stretching together with the other players. Not that I'm afraid of Krystal, I just don't want to see...you know. The lovey dovey sh*t.

"Hey, I thought you already left." Key stood straight after stretching his legs.

"No, I wanted to watch your practice." I grinned.

"You changed the color of your braces?" Jonghyun pointed my braces.

I nodded.

"Since when?" Jonghyun asked.

"The day before yesterday." I said.

"Cool." Jonghyun grinned. "I wonder how I'll look if I put braces too."

"A dinosaur, still." Key laughed.

"Haha. Very funny, lock opener." Jonghyun rolled his eyes.

All throughout the practice, my eyes were on Minho as always. I can't believe he's already dating someone. It feels like I just met him yesterday. I followed him everywhere he went with my eyes, when suddenly my sight landed on Krystal who was glaring at me.

I immediately looked at Key instead who was waving at me down the court.

I waved back at him and pretended that I was looking at him all the time.

Darn, my eyes! Stop looking at Minho if you don't want that cheer captain to kill you!

I swear if glares could kill, I would be dead by now.

=====

"It's Minho's birthday and your aunt Yejin and uncle Young Ho are inviting us over for tonight." my Mom informed happily.

"I don't want to go, Mom. Minho will understand. Just tell them I'm not feeling well." I frowned as I burried my my face on my pillow.

"Since when did you start lying, Choi Jinri?" Mom's voice was a pitch higher.

"Mom, I'm really not feeling well." I insisted.

I just hope she believes me.

"I know you better than that." Mom came inside and closed the door of my room. She then sat down at the edge of the bed.

"Is there something you're not telling me?" she asked, motherly.

I wouldn't dare tell my Mom about me liking Minho. I'm not sure what her reaction will be if I do.

"No, Mom. I'm just not feeling well. That's just it." I shook my head.

"Don't worry, I'll give you medicine. Wait here." she was about to stand up when I pulled her back.

"Fine, Mom. I'll go." I sighed.

I really hate medicine. My Mom knows that well.

When I was 8, I had a really serious fever. My maximum temperature was 42. I was sent to the hospital and stayed there for two weeks. When I was discharged, I still had a bit of the fever. That's because when the nurse gets in with my medicine, she has to go on a fight with me. I never let them win. But my parents always gets in the way. They stop me from fighting with the nurse and in the end, I get to drink the medicine. But the funny thing is, I throw it out my mouth all the time due to its awful taste so obviously, I still win.

"I thought you weren't feeling well?" Mom asked.

I knew she was playig with me.

"I'm okay, Mom. I won't let you guys go without me." I forced a smile.

"That's good, dear. Your aunt Yejin and uncle Young Ho will be very happy. Especially Minho." Mom squealed excitedly as she hugged me tight and left my room.

I rolled my eyes. Minho will be happy, yeah. But no the same happiness he will feel if it's Krystal that he's seeing.

---------------------------------------

end of chapter 11!

Sorry if it's short T_T

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sneak peek for next chapter!

Indulge! :))

"Why can't you just stay away?"

"She's a part of this we call, circle of friends."

"Don't listen to her."

"I don't know why but you really make me happy, Li."

"Sulli?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

See you next chapter! ^w^