Chapter 12

A Nerd In Love (STOPPED)

Sulli's POV

It was the 3rd week of December and the whole surrounding of Seoul was already filled with snow.

Kris and I planned to have a get together with my friends and his. He thought it was about time for him to see for himself how Minho looks like.

"I can't wait to meet him later." he said as we strolled along inside their department store with our shopping cart full of snacks to be served later.

"Why?" I asked.

"I want to see how handsome he is that you're wasting your time liking him, when in fact, you should be liking me instead because I am way more handsome than him." he smugly said.

"You never fail to please me with your smug attitude, Wu." I shook my head with a smile.

"I know." he nodded. He then looked at me straight to the eyes. "You're eyes are lovely. Just like you."

For how many seconds, I felt goose bumps after he said that.

"Stop lying, Wu!" I slapped his arm.

"Fine! You're ugly. There, you like that?" he pushed me playfully.

I almost hit the canned goods which made me laugh so hard. Kris pulle me back by my arm and he joined me in my laugh. He never fails to make me laugh, really.

After we reached his mansion, his friends were already there. They took charge of the food while me and Kris took charge of the movies to be watched later in their movie house. Yes, seriously they have a movie house.

After 1 hour of preparation, the doorbell rang signalling the arrival of my friends.

"I'll go get it." I called out to Kris and his friends.

As soon as I opened the door, my heart sank and my smile slowly faded.

Minho brought Krystal.

"Come in." I almost stuttered.

"I brought Krystal along." Minho smiled. "She got bored at her house. It's okay, right?"

"Of course!" I nodded vigorously.

Krystal stared at me then gave me another fake smile before she went in together with Minho.

Jonghyun and Key both gave me a pat at the back.

"We never wanted her around." Key shook his head.

"But her boyfriend wants her to come have fun with us." Jonghyun added.

"If I were her, I would turn down the offer. But what can we do? She's not shy at all." Key rolled his eyes.

"Come on, guys." I smiled. "Let's not let anyone ruin this day. Let's go."

=====

After the introduction of names and some games so everyone can come to know each other, we proceeded to the movie house, with our food to watch the movies me and Kris picked.

As always, Minho was with Krystal. I was between Jonghyun and Key since they put me there. Kris was with his friends.

When the movie started, Minho and Krystal were feeding each other. In the corner of my eyes, I saw Kris staring at me so I turned to him. He mouthed, "Are you okay?"

I nodded at him with a smile.

Jonghyun and Key stared at Kris then at me. They both smirked.

"He's the captain of their team in their school, right?" Key nudged me with his elbow.

"Yeah." I nodded.

"I have a good feeling about him." Key grinned.

"Same here." Jonghyun followed.

What are they saying???

I shook my head. "I'll go to the bathroom."

After doing my business in the bathroom, I went out of the cubicle to wash my hands when the door opened and in went Krystal.

"I'm so intrigued by you." she walked closer to me with her arms crossed over her chest. "Why do Minho and his friends keep going with you? What is it that you have?"

"We're just friends. That's only it." I said.

"Friends?" she scoffed.

I nodded.

"Why can't you just stay away?" she glared at me.

"Why? Did I do something wrong? Is there a problem?" I asked.

"Yes, there is and you're the problem!" she pulled my arm harshly when I tried to walk away. "Stay away from them or else--"

"Or else what?"

We turned around and at the door were Jonghyun and Key. They were both fuming.

"What the is your problem with her, Krystal Jung?" Key walked closer to her, his glares shooting daggers.

"All I want to know is why do you keep on going with this...this girl?" Krystal glanced at me with hatred in her eyes.

"She's a part of this we call, circle of friends." Jonghyun answered in behalf of Key as he pulled me back.

"And you? From what circle are you?" Key asked her sarcastically.

Krystal wasn't able to talk back. She just stood there staring at Key blankly.

"You better straighten up if you don't want your boyfriend to know about this." Key narrowed his eyes at her then we went out the bathroom.

"How'd you guys know that she went there in the bathroom too?" I asked.

"We just know." Jonghyun and Key chorused.

We laughed as we went back to the movie house.

"Don't listen to her." Key whispered as we went back to our seats.

"Where's Krystal? Have you guys seen her?" Minho turned to us.

"There she is." Jonghyun pointed to Krystal who was walking with her head hanging low.

"Are you okay, babe? What's wrong?" Minho caressed her girlfriend's head as she sat back down.

In my peripheral vision, Key shot Krystal a look. "I'm just tired."

"Come. Let's go ask where the guest room is so you can rest." Minho offered as he guided Krystal to where Krus was.

Kris stood up butu before he led them, he gave me a wink and a smirk.

Woah. I never thought he can do that so handsomely.

Alert! Wrong words!

Minho looked at me then our stares locked for 3 seconds before he went with Kris. He was actually glaring at Kris' back!

=====

"We should be heading back now." I said to Kris as he continued to sit on the bench.

After the movie, the get together entirely became a sleepover. Our friends literally snored everywhere.

"No, they're late in waking up." Kris said.

I rolled my eyes as I walked while talking. "You know we should head back now. What is they're already awake? What will they think if they find out that we're here? They would probably think that we went out on a date even though we just went here for a walk. So just co--ow!"

Kris laughed so hard. He just hit me with a snowball on my !

"How dare you!" I shouted as I bent down to form a snowball but he was quick so he hit me again on my back.

"Can't you wait until I can hit you back so we're even?" I complained.

I quickly stood up then hit him on the back of his head.

I laughed hard this time.

"Oh, so you want it hard?" he smirked as he formed a bigger snowball. But this time, he didn't hit me with it. Insteadd, he chased me around and when he caught me on my waist, he touched the snowball on my cheek. I wiggled tremendously and he threw it away.

He was laughing so hard. He turned me around so I was facing him. He pinched my cheeks. "I don't know why but you really make me happy, Li. I guess you were destined to be my clown."

I frowned. What does that have to mean?

"Nice. I'm your clown now." I nodded sarcastically.

"Yes. A very beautiful clown that is." he smiled so handsomely. He leaned in closer our noses almost touching.

"Sulli?!"

We turned around and found Minho glaring at Kris, fuming.

-------------------------------------------------

end of chapter 12! :))

Ooooooh! Is Kris making a move? And Minho? Is he jealous or just annoyed?

Find out!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sneak peek for next chapter!

Indulge! :))

"What did that mean?"

"Why do you care?"

"I'm your friend. I'm responsible for you too."

"I'm jealous."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

See you nect chapter! ^w^