Chapter 7

A Nerd In Love (STOPPED)

Sulli's POV

"Over here! Over here!" Key called as he kept wacking his right hand high in order to help his voice grab my attention.

I was the one with the ball, dribbling it in place. My team mates were: Key, JB, Jackson, BamBam, and my new friend Amber who's Jackson's cousin. Our opponents were: Minho, Jonghyun, Mark, Youngjae, Yugyeom, and Jr.

I passed the ball to Key and sprinted close to the ring, I looked at Key and he passed me the ball. I scored for my team.

Now, Minho's got the ball. I was the one guarding him and he was dribbling the ball fast so I tried to block him by making contact with his back. He tried to shoot but I was able to cover up the perfect angle open so he wasn't able to score.

He was still dribbling it. Sometimes he would tend to move or create a perfect angle to shoot. I continued to do my best in guarding him but all of a sudden, and to my surprise, my attention was taken when he winked at me and smirked so handsomely.

He took that stupid reaction of mine to shoot a 3 point shot.

"Way to go, Li." Key rolled his eyes at me. "You really did a great job."

I rolled back my eyes at him and hit his arm. "That shouldn't be counted, you know. Minho was making faces!"

"I wasn't making face, love. It's your fault that you like my charisma." MInho teased.

I glared at him. "Fine, Choi Minho! I won't be guarding you anymore."

BamBam and Yugyeom ran up to me then asked, "You're together already?"

"For heaven's sake, no!" I frowned.

"He called you 'love'. What does that mean?" Yugyeom asked again.

"That didn;t mean anything. He's just teasing me." I said.

=====

"Where's Minho?" Jonghyun asked as we already piled up our things to go home from the park.

The game was heart breaking for me. That's because we lost against Minho's team. Sheesh!

"He was changing. I think he's at the changing room over there." JB pointed the small white building.

"Who'll go call him?" Key asked.

No one volunteered. And I wouldn't dare.

"You go, Li." Key said.

My eyes widened. "What?! Why me?!"

"Why, what's wrong with that?" Key stared at me weirded out by my sudden reaction. "He's your friend, dude. Just go call him. We'll wait for you."

Darn it! Why does it have to be me?

I walked like a zombie going to the place where JB said Minho was. I looked back at them and Key shooed me, telling me to continue walking.

I rolled my eyes then walked and walked and walked. Darn!

When I reached the place, I knocked on the door and opened it. "Minho?"

Silence.

"Minho?"

Silence.

"Minho!!!!!!" I shouted.

When I saw a shadow at the locker section, I pursed my lips together and glared at nothing in particular. I'm pissed, okay?

"Hey, we're--"

My eyes widened at what I actually saw. In front of me was a topless Choi Minho. He turned around and faced me entirely with his topless body. I covered my eyes immediately.

"Darn it! Cover up, man!" I exclaimed.

I felt my cheeks going hotter.

I heard him chuckle which tensed me up. What is happening to me?!

"You want to have this (kind) of body, Li?" he asked thickly.

"Shut up! Why would I, huh?!" I frowned as I continued to cover my eyes.

He laughed as he suddenly hugged me with his topless body still! "Don't worry, Li. I'll help you have this kind of body."

"Oh, forget it! We'll wait for you outside!" I shouted at him as I pushed him off.

I went out the building, feeling the hotnes in my cheeks. I was covering it so when I reached the others, they asked me if I were crying.

"No, no, no." I answered as I shook my head vigorously.

"Let's go." Minho came as he smirked at me. "Nice view, right?"

The others widened their eyes. "What view?"

"NOTHING!!!!!" I shouted again as I went ahead of them.

Darn! Darn! Darn!

----------------------------------

end of chapter 7! enjoy guys! :))