Chapter 4

A Nerd In Love (STOPPED)

Sulli's POV

"You plan to play basketball today?" Taemin asked as he stared at the ball I was holding.

W just finished lunch and while I was waiting for Taemin near the lockers, Minho gave me one of his balls in basketball as he promised me.

"Nope." I shook my head. "Minho gave it to me."

"Minho-oppa." Taemin corrected me.

"No. Minho. Min. Ho." I said.

"Well, that's what most of the girls here in school call him." Taemin shrugged.

Ew? That's just gross.

"Hey, how about we go to my older brother's school this afternoon? He's friends with the captain of the basketball team there." Taemin suggested.

"Really?!" I squealed. Well, not the girly squeal actually.

"Yeah." Taemin nodded.

"I'm in!" I beamed.

=====

"Wow. Their sachool's huge, Tae!" I exclaimed.

Not joking here. It's really huge. Our schools big, yes. But this school's way bigger. The students are even friendly. Why? They waved at us like we were long lost friends or something. I even think there are no bullies here.

"Taemin-ah!"

We turned around and I saw a guy with a stylish hair that realli looks good on him. He was waving at us with a very wide grin. I then realized that he is Taemin's brother.

He walked towards us with a very friendly smile.

"This must be Sulli? The one who was able to beat your school's basketball captain?" he asked Taemin but was looking at me with a smile.

Darn! He can't stop smiling. Doesn't that make your cheeks hurt?

I smiled at him awkwardly as I pulled my cap a bit down to cover my eyes.

"Yewah, hyung. By the way..." Taemin placed his arm on my shoulder. "Li, this is my older brother Lee Jinki. But just call him Onew."

"Nice to meet you, Li." I adjusted my cap so I can see Onew now.

He was smiling again.

"Nice to meet you too..Onew..hyung..? Ca I call you Onew hyung?" I asked.

"Sure. Suit yourself." Onew hyung nodded.

"Thanks." I smiled.

"Hyung, where'sa the team now?" Taemin asked.

"They're having their practice. Let's go?" Onew hyung said as he ushered us to the gym.

The gym was big and I saw 12 boys playing together. There were 3 really tall ones. The others were of medium height.

"Kris!" Onew hyung called and all of the 12 boys turned their heads.

Woah! Are they all named Kris?

They all waved at Onew hyung then continued practicing. Onew of them then went to us. A really tall guy with goldish hair. Maybe this is the captain.

"Hey, hyung." he nodded at Onew hyung then looked at me and Taemin.

"This is Kris Wu. He's the captain of the basketball team." Onew hyung introduced.

"Hey." Kris smiled and waved at Taemin then nodded at me.

"This is my brother Taemin and this is his friend Li." Onew hyung introduced again.

"Li?" Kris stared at me.

"It's shortcut for Sulli." I explained. "Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too." he gave me a nod. "Nice to meet you, Taemin."

"Nice to meet you too." Taemin gave him a nod.

"So, I invited them to come here because my brother here told me about Sulli's unbelievable achievement. She was able to beat their school's basketball captain in fron of the whole student body." Onew hyung said.

I looked at Kris but he didn't seem surprised. I mean I wasn't expecting it but mostly the people who knew about what happened were surprised.

"That's it?" he raised an eyebrow at me then looked at Onew hyung. "That was luck, hyung. Captains won't let that happen."

"But that's what happened." Onew hyung insisted.

"Okay." Kris shrugged this time. He then got the nearest ball then he caught me off guard. He threw me a very, very fast chest pass.

"Darn, my chest!" I growled as I clutched my chesat.

"That's such a shame, Li." he looked at me. "You're not paying attention."

Darn this guy! Who does he think he is?! Maybe I was wrong when I said the students here were friendly. Or maybe they really are, this guy just lost his way and arrived here even though he doesn't belong with such ugly attitude he has.

"That's the most important thing you should have in every game. Focus." he informed almost very coldly.

"Well, I'm not playing. Why should I focus?" I asked arrogantly.

Taemin and Onew hyung stared at each other.

Kris took a deep breath then called his other team mates. Wow he's the coach too? If he is, and I was going to join? I'd rather not.

The other 11 players stood beside him.

They introduced themselves. There was Suho, Tao, D.O, Kai, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Sehun, Xiumin, Luhan, Lay, and Chen. They were okay but this giant cold hearted captain's the opposite of them. Complete opposite.

"Leave her to me, hyung. I'll teach her just like how a coach would." he said as he looked at me sternly.

Coach huh? Pfft.

-----------------------------------------

end of chapter 4! :)) enjoy!