Good Together

The World Where You Exist

“Well, done, Onew.” The photographer finally said and his solo shots were done. “A quick break while they change the set.” He announced and Onew smiled and nodded.

The first person he looked for was Jooyoung and found her on one corner being prepped up by her makeup artist and her hair being fixed by her hairstylist. He wanted to go talk to her right away, but it was too embarrassing to actually barged in with those girls making her pretty. He could already hear all the teasing they would receive. He knew most of them since they had styled his group, too, for so many times.

“Onew?” His manager tapped his shoulder and he realized he was actually frozen in the middle of set. “Move out. They’re fixing the background.” His hyung pulled him out like a child and brought him to where his own set of stylists were waiting and that was on the other side of Jooyoung’s.

He decided that he would just wait until the photoshoot’s over, and then find the best timing to get her out of everyone and talk to her. He would just need to do it the right way, or else Jooyoung would walk away again.

Suddenly, while he was trying to distract himself by staring at the eye pencils, he heard the girls from the other side laughing and teasing her. He immediately looked behind him to check was up. “Yah! I almost poked your eye with this pencil!” His makeup artist screamed in panic.

“Why, Jooyoung, this is great! Come on! This will fit you perfectly. Don’t you trust me?” The stylist spoke but Jooyoung kept on shaking her head while smiling awkwardly. “You’re slim, not that tall, which will make you really look y in this one. You’ll wear this after the next shots.”

“But-“

“Trust me. Everyone’s gonna look at your photos and they would all drool-“

“Excuse me, I can’t have any other else drool because of her.” He couldn’t help it so he had to stand and walk to them right away. The stylist was showing an outfit almost the same as what she wore during that night when they ate together in her unit. It was a very mini short and a tank top and actually, he didn’t get the point of her wearing that on a wedding photoshoot. For sure, these girls just wanted to make her sensational which is very unfitting and he can’t have her shown to people with such revealing clothes. He wasn’t really conservative okay. He saw a lot of girl group dancing in those outfit, but certainly it would different when it comes to Jooyoung.

“Onew-ssi…”

“Please, noona?” He smiled his dubu smile and the stylist just had to melt in front of him. She nodded like some spell was casted on her, and all other girls squealed in his cuteness. Finally he chuckled, his eyes completely missing and just forming two curve lines on his face. “Thank you!” He glanced at Jooyoung shortly and forced himself to go back to his place without saying a thing to her.

“Actually, I really didn’t believe you were a couple until this moment.” One of the hairstylists told Jooyoung to which she blushed. “I know Onew too well, honestly. He’s very like that. We know very well that he was just using his charm to make us follow what he wants, but we follow him anyway. He really knows how to use her charm well.”

“But he looks very different when he looks at you. We saw it a while ago when he arrived and you were being photographed. Haven’t you settled everything? He looked like he really wanted to talk to you.”

“Stop interrogating her. Sir Onew would get mad.” The other who was fixing her hair chuckled and Jooyoung blushed for the nth time. “Actually, since I know him, too, I used to think he was very handsome but I won’t ever like him as a boyfriend or a husband. He looks like he plays a lot.”

“He does.” Finally, she loosened up and felt a bit at ease when she realized that not everybody looked at Onew as some angel who went down to heaven to please all the women in the world. She was actually glad that some people actually think he’s really not some type of the perfect partner material.

“But he really looked very manly just now when he went here just to tell us you can’t wear this.” The unni said again and the three coordi-unnis squealed again. She chuckled and looked down while feeling both embarrassed and giggly.

“He wanted to tell us he only want to drool for her and no one else would have that privilege.”

“That sounds really y, honestly.”

The three girls looked at each other, then stared weirdly at Jooyoung who started to strike a very defensive face. They smiled like they were hinting on something, and again, she shook her head really eagerly. “Hey, I don’t like what you’re thinking!” She screamed and the other three just giggled.

Meanwhile, Onew was still trying to distract himself. He can’t come to her. Not yet. But she was laughing and giggling and he kept on hearing her voice. “Just give me at least 5 minutes.” He told his hyung who was sitting beside him, then he got up and went straight to Jooyoung again.

“5 minutes.” He looked at the makeup artist, took the brush she was holding against Jooyoung’s face, and put it down the table, then Onew took Jooyoung’s hand and they moved together to some place whoever knew where.

“Where are we going?” She asked while they ran.

Finally, they entered a small room. He closed the door but didn’t say anything. “Jinki? Is there something wrong?”

“I miss you.” He whispered softly. “I just had to tell you that and I can’t really say anything in front of them. They are such bullies.”

“They’ve been bullying since the time you arrived.” She smiled and shook her head.

“I’m sorry.”

“Stop using your charm on me.” She whispered to which Onew frowned. “I’m not like them. You can’t just suddenly use your eye smile on me, you know.”

“I know, just…” Onew looked down at the floor. “I’m sorry, and I really miss you.”

“Five minutes over.”

“Jooyoung-ah… are you still mad-“ He paused when Jooyoung took his hand and he saw how despite the darkness, the ring on her finger sparkled. It was the ring he gave her. Their couple ring.

“You’re wearing it.”

“I was about to apologize, too, but you did it first. I’m sorry. I should have been more sensitive, too.”

Onew smiled and pulled her closer to plant a kiss on her forehead. It was such a relief to know they were okay now. That was all he was wishing for. “And I’m sorry I got you into this mess. If I was not an idol or some known guy, they you won’t have to do this.”

“I’m okay.” She assured him. “I just probably need you beside me all the time. I can’t face the camera alone. Did you see how I acted in front of the photographer a while ago? It was really awkward.”

“But you were still very beautiful, and actually, that y outfit there would suit you, too, that’s why I don’t like you to wear it.” They both giggled but was distracted when they hear his manager shouting.

“Yah, you, two, come out!”

“Is he shouting at me, too?!” She suddenly frowned when she realized the manager actually had no right to do that to her. She’s still SHINee’s PR team leader. She has the same power, if not higher, as the manager who just shouted at her right now. He was an oppa, but still..

“Yah-yah-yah…” Onew uttered when she already wanted to come out and face the manager. “Let’s go together.”

“Finally.” The manager uttered when they both come out together. Onew was walking behind Jooyoung. “It was more than 5 minutes, you, two.”

“Excuse me?” Jooyoung raised an eyebrow as she looked at the oppa. The manager frowned.

“I didn’t say anything.” The manager raised both his hands and admitted his lost to her. “Please, Ms. Son. The photoshoot is about to resume.” Now he was speaking quite calmly, which made Onew chuckle in amusement.