Having Fun

The World Where You Exist

“We’re leaving in 5 minutes, SHINee!” The manager yelled from the door of the dorm. As usual in SHINee’s apartment, everyone was in a rush fixing things they would need for the entire day according to their schedule.

“I’m good!” Onew came out of his room lively and hyper. He patted his manager hyung’s shoulders and smiled at him. “Hi, hyung! It’s a good day, isn’t it? I’ll head to the van first, then!” He winked and ran downstairs excitedly.

The manager frowned and was suspicious. He wasn’t normally like this especially during the mornings.  

“Did something happen to him? Was he able to eat something good this morning?” He asked Jonghyun who was at the living area that time.

“The entire night, he was having fun.” He said and chuckled like he meant something.

“He just played the entire night? Yah! Lee Jinki!” The manager quickly turned and ran downstairs to follow him right away.

Meanwhile, Onew sat beside the driver’s seat. He was really in a good mood. Who wouldn’t be if they were in his case? He just “married” his girlfriend this morning after waking up.

 Jooyoung left their unit just 2 hours ago. He supposed she was in her office already.

“Yah, Lee Jinki. Jonghyunnie told me you had fun the entire night. What was that all about? Did you go out? With Jooyoung? What if someone caught you?!” The manager started interrogating in panic as soon as he reached the van and opened the door to talk to him. “And shouldn’t Son Jooyoung know it well that you can’t be seen together? Especially during peak hours of the night? What the hell is wrong with you, Jinki?!”

“Hey, hey, hyung, calm down…” Onew said and giggled at the manager’s frantic reactions. “Yes, I had fun the entire night. I had fun sleeping. Come on, check my face. If I didn’t sleep last night and stayed outside, would my face still be like this? I look so good, hyung, I have so much energy for today. I can guarantee you I slept really well last night.” He said with a very bright expression on his face.

“Then… what did he meant about that?” He was slowly giving in to believe him, but half of the manager’s mind was still in doubt.

“Jooyoung and I slept together.” He confessed, which had his manager’s eyes dilating as if they were gonna pop out so soon. “Oh no no no, wait, it’s not what you’re thinking! We didn’t do it!” He immediately defended himself but the manager couldn’t believe it.

“Stop lying to me, Lee Jinki. We’re both males. How can you sleep with your girlfriend and you didn’t do anything?! What?!”

“We didn’t do anything!” Onew insisted. “If we did that last night, then do you think I’ll be able to sleep? I’m telling you I really had a good sleep because she was there beside me, it was what made me really happy… and this.” Finally, he raised his hand revealing the ring that was around his ring finger.

“What’s that for?”

“We got married.” He said and made the manager’s eyes dilated in surprise again.

“You didn’t tell me you’re going on that show!” He shouted.

“That’s not what I meant, hyung!” Onew said and scratched his head in embarrassment. Sometimes, he couldn’t understand why his manager hyung could be more stupid than he was all the time. “Jooyoung and I got married!”

“What?” The older asked and was dumbfounded. He couldn’t understand what Onew was trying to say. “You got married?”

“Yes. Just this morning, but I don’t need to explain things to you in detail.” He patted his manager’s shoulders and sighed. “What’s important is that you know that as of today, I am officially a married man. Sorry I had to get married first before you, hyung.” He laughed when his manager blushed.

Soon, other members and the coordis came down and entered the van one by one. Here, too, he announced his new status, taking everyone by surprise. He knew some of them won’t take it seriously, but he would, since he promised everything to Jooyoung already.

“What exactly happened last night that this gagman’s management is apologizing to hyung?” Key asked while they were on their way to their next schedule and he was randomly browsing Korean news articles on his phone.

Jonghyun, who was just beside him, peeped over his phone to read the title.

Kim Jung Man’s management apologizes for being insensitive towards SHINee’s fans.

“Gagman Kim Jung Man didn’t mean to put SHINee’s Onew into a possible stir of controversy, so before any issue about him arises, his company wants to clarify that what he said regarding him last night was a complete joke. He admits fault of not being careful enough of the possible misunderstanding and wants to apologize for the mishap. Furthermore, he hopes this won’t cause any trouble for SHINee especially on Onew’s part.”

“The apology is according to Kim Jung Man’s blunt sentence last night that at least he didn’t do any plastic surgery when another gagman said he looked like SHINee’s Onew.”

“Woah. I didn’t even know this happened last night.” Key uttered and frowned. “Did it trend on line? Did many netizens criticize it?”

“They released an apology as early as possible.” The manager answered.

“Usually it’s too late before companies release apology statement. They had already created a big mess before realizing it and claiming to be the one responsible for it. I wonder why this company looked like they were able to properly save themselves and SHINee from trouble.” Minho said, satisfied.

“Someone from our company made an appeal few seconds after he blurted it out on TV.” Kim Jonghyun said with a slight chuckle. He looked at the mirror in front of the car to see his hyung’s reaction. Onew was smiling. “Apparently, Our PR Head was watching when the gagman said that, so she made urgent calls.”

“As expected, she’s really something.” Minho shook his head in amusement. Taemin and Key were surprised, too.

Key just kept on browsing on daily kpop news on his phones and Jonghyun was looking over, too. Both of them busy looking into other idols’ news and current issues.

Just then, one surprising article came across them.

SHINee Onew and Sistar Hyorin rumoured to be the new WGM couple.

“Eh?!” Key looked at Jonghyun and the latter responded the same way. “Onew hyung, Onew hyung, do you know anything about this?” Key called Onew’s attention and started reading the article out loud.

“According to a source that can’t be named, WGM management is stirring up the new couple which comprises of SHINee’s leader Onew and Sistar’s Hyorin. Nothing has been confirmed at the moment, but the silence of WGM staff seems like this could be true.”

“No way.” Onew immediately blurted out. “No way. It’s impossible. I haven’t heard any details about that. That’s not true.” He declined.

“But hyung, isn’t Hyorin one of your crushes? You said before that she looks hot and y!” Taemin quickly responded who looked rather excited than surprised.

“But that is long ago!” Onew flinched and looked at Taemin who was at the backseat that time. “Do you expect me to be happy at that news right now, Taemin?” He rolled his eyes, and back to his proper sitting, he dialled Jooyoung’s number.

But she wasn’t answering.

He made few more attempts, but failed.

Instead, he received a message few minutes later.

“I am busy clearing up this rumour. Are you going to ask me to go call WGM management and tell them to confirm this and let you star with her on that show?”

He sighed but chuckled as he was shaking his head. His girlfriend… or his wife, always has her own way of surprising him. He liked how she sounded so jealous and pissed off. It seemed like she won’t let this off, and would deny the rumour right away.

He was right, Jooyoung was already instructing her staff to make a statement right away denying the rumour, but while they were about to send it to the media, a notice came to her office.

CEO Kim Young Min wanted to see her immediately, and he wanted no respond to the rumour until he had talk to her.

“Okay, hold the statement. Wait for my go signal.” She told her secretary before standing up and leaving to go to the CEO’s office.  


A/N: LOL conflicts. xD