Seven.

Let's Camp!

The boys looked excitedly over at Suho who had just announced they’d be spending the day playing hide and seek. It was after breakfast that he’d stood and let them know, earning him some very pleased cheers.

“Alright, so I’ve tied a green rope around the trees to mark where you’re not allowed to go past” Suho explained, “Now if you’ll all line up and come pick a piece of paper out this bag, there’ll be a number on it. Whoever has the same number as you will be your partner – so I’m sorry to whoever gets paired with me – and then we’ll play rock paper scissors to see who’ll count first. Oh and no hiding in tents, that’s not allowed! So come on then, line up”

They did just that, each picking their number in turn before standing out of the way until they’d all gotten one.

“Okay, Baekhyun, what’s your number?” Suho asked.

Checking his piece of paper, Baekhyun said “I got number two”

“Me too!” Xiumin called out with a soft smile, “Guess you’re with me, Baekhyunnie”

Baekhyun smiled as he walked over and linked arms with Xiumin, the two of them chatting quietly as Suho moved on to ask Chanyeol what number he had.

“Six” Chanyeol said, flashing his paper to everyone.

With that, Tao stepped forward, “You’re with me then” he said, not looking very happy about it, but moving to stand beside Chanyeol nonetheless.

“Luhan?” Suho prompted.

Luhan smiled, “One”

“I got one, too” Sehun said, not moving since he was already stood between Luhan and Kai.

Kai took that as his cue and said “I got four!”

“You’re with me then, Jongin-ah” Kyungsoo smiled widely, showing Kai his piece of paper.

Kai grinned widely, stepping to stand a little closer to his crush turned boyfriend.

“Jongdae?” Suho spoke up, making Chen jump slightly as he was busy watching Xiumin and Baekhyun giggle to one another.

“Huh?” Chen looked over at Suho, “Oh, uh, five” he said, and before Suho could say anything, there was a squeal of delight coming from Lay as he dashed over and dived at Chen, knocking them both to the ground in a fit of laughter.

The others looked over at them, thoroughly amused – with the exception of Suho who looked a little peeved – whilst Chen laughed and ruffled Lay’s hair before pushing him off and helping them both get to their feet.

“I’ll take it you’re with me?” Chen asked, a small smirk playing on his lips.

“Maybe” Lay grinned.

Kris made his way over to Suho as the teacher watched Lay smile and joke with Chen, a frown on his face.

“Guess it’s me and you then, teach” Kris said, patting Suho on the shoulder.

Tearing his eyes away from Lay, Suho turned to look at Kris, “Ah, yeah. Sorry about that, Yifan”

“No worries, I don’t mind. Gives me a chance to try and find out what we’ll be doing for the rest of our time here” Kris grinned, “And please call me Kris... Nobody really calls me Yifan anymore”

Suho nodded, “Alright, Kris it is then.” He said before raising his voice to get everyone’s attention. “Okay! Listen up. Rules are simple; don’t go out of bounds. Don’t do anything stupid. First pair to be found will count next and last to be found will get a small prize out of my wonderful bag of treats – which it just full of chocolate to tell you the truth – so, everybody come around so we can battle it out to see who counts first!”

They all gathered in a circle and prepared themselves. Several gruelling moments later, Xiumin and Baekhyun were declared losers and therefore left to count to a hundred as the other pairs ran into the trees to hide.

--

Lay frowned as he and Chen parked themselves behind a pretty thorn-y looking bush. It wasn’t the greatest hiding spot but it was the best they could find in the limited time and because Chen was a lazy mofo.

“Hey, Xing” Chen whispered, making sure to keep his voice low. The last thing he wanted was to be left counting for the next game.

Lay looked over at Chen, raising his eyebrow slightly, “What?” he asked, a small frown on his lips.

“D’you think Mr. Kim seems mad at me?” Chen asked, “He looked like he was glaring at me before, you know when I was hugging you?”

Lay froze slightly, before laughing quietly, so not to draw attention to them, should anyone be close by, “No” he waved a hand in dismissal, “Why would he be mad at you? He has no reason to be, does he? Unless, oh god, Jongdae, please tell me you didn’t try to prank him?!” Lay hissed desperately.

“What? No? I might be an idiot, but I’m not stupid!” Chen scoffed, “Besides, he’s a cool teacher, I wouldn’t want to prank him. Mr. Shin on the other hand, well, he has a nice surprise waiting in his desk draw for when we get back to school” he grinned evilly.

Lay rolled his eyes, whacking Chen on the arm as he did, “You’re such an idiot. Anyway, I doubt he was glaring at you, Dae. I’m sure he has better things to do than that”

“What, like make googly eyes at you?” Chen laughed, “Ooo, maybe that’s why he was glaring at me! Teach has some forbidden crush on you and gets all jealous when I touch you, and kiss you, and play with you~” he teased, earning a glare from Lay.

“Don’t be so stupid! That’s ridiculous. Besides, you shouldn’t make jokes like that. Someone could hear and he could get into a lot of trouble” Lay said, his eyes narrowed, “It’s not funny”

Chen held up his hands in defence, “Whoa there, buddy. No need to take it to heart, I was only playing” he said, moving closer and wrapping an arm around Lay, “But you have to admit, he does have a soft spot for you...”

“No, he treats me exactly like everyone else” Lay whispered indignantly, “I don’t know what gives you that idea.”

Chen, surprisingly, let out a soft laugh before ruffling Lay’s hair, then leaning his head on the older boy’s shoulder, moving the arm that was wrapped around Lay’s shoulders down so that he could link their fingers together, “Alright, point taken. So how goes your little crush on Mr-I’m-Too-Handsome-To-Be-A-Teacher, anyway?”

“Jongdae” Lay groaned, “Can you please just drop it? It’s nothing”

Chen chuckled, “Oh come on, you have to let me tease you now, because maybe when you’re all grown up you’ll run into him again and he’ll confess how much he’s loved you all these years, grab you, kiss the life out of you and you’ll live happily ever after. And of course I’ll be there to give a speech at the wedding” he grinned, pecking Lay teasing on the cheek before resting his head on the elder’s shoulder once again.

“You’re so annoying, I hope you know that” Lay laughed softly, leaning his head against the top of Chen’s, “But hey, if that happens, you’ll be the first to hear about it”

Chen hummed, “Good, because I only want you to be happy, Xing”

“I know, ChenChen, I know” Lay smiled, running his thumb over Chen’s knuckles.

It was quiet for a moment before a soft sigh left Chen’s lips and the boy spoke up again;

“You know,” he said, “I could set you up with someone if you like? I have this friend, his name’s Jinki, he’s a bit weird, and obsessed with chicken, but he’s a real sweet guy. I could give him your number, if you want? I think you guys would hit it off...” he offered, peering up at Lay through his lashes.

Lay sighed softly, “Thanks, but no thanks. I... uh, I’m not looking to be set up right now...” he excused lamely.

“Yixing... Are you... Are you dating someone already? Because if you were... You’d tell me right?” Chen asked, sounding a little nervous.

Lay bit his lip nervously, trying not to just give in to the sincere look Chen was throwing at him in the moment, “Yeah. Yeah, of course” he said, his voice a cracking slightly, “I’d tell you. You’re my best friend, I tell you everything”

“Okay, because you’re still the only one that knows about me and... you know” Chen said, sounding a lot more vulnerable that usual, making Lay feel even guiltier.

It wasn’t like he didn’t want to tell Chen about what was happening with him and Suho, but it was too soon. There was a big chance that maybe it wouldn’t work out, but there was also the fact that if anyone were to find out, or overhear him telling Chen, then Suho would be in a lot of trouble. He could lose his job, he could lose out on anything to do with teaching, it was a big risk and Lay knew better than to jeopardise Suho’s career, his reputation, hell, his life.

“So you’ve still not told the others then?” Lay asked tentively, glad to be off the subject of his own love life.

Chen sighed, “No. I mean, I want to, I guess, but I’m not ready... it’s all just a bit much, you know?”

“It’s been over six months, darling” Lay said softly, “And you know the guys won’t care if you’re seeing someone. Hell, they’ll probably be happy for the two of you...”

Chen stayed quiet after that, and Lay knew the boy was over thinking everything as usual. Instead of making him talk though, Lay knew the best thing to do was to just let him think, because Chen didn’t like it when he was pressured into talking about things if they got too close to home, or too pressuring. He talked to Lay about everything, of course, but they knew each other better than anyone, and this was just one of those times when Chen needed the silence.

Using his free hand, Lay reached up and cupped the back of Chen’s neck, letting his thumb rub soothing circles just below the younger’s hairline. He smiled when Chen let out a soft, relaxed sigh in content.

After all, they weren’t best friends for nothing.

--

“I can’t get up” Luhan sighed, “It’s not use”

Sehun frowned a little from his seat on one of the lower branches of one of the sturdier looking trees, “Give me your hand” he said after a moment or two.

“My what?” Luhan asked, looking at Sehun as though he were insane.

Sehun rolled his eyes, “Look, just give me your hand, put your foot on that notch, and I’ll lift you up, okay?”

Hesitantly, Luhan lifted his hand, letting Sehun grip onto it before he did as the younger said and placed his foot on the notch in the tree trunk. Ever so quickly, he pushed off of it and felt himself being pulled onto the branch by Sehun, their dangling legs easily covered by the thick leaves that surrounded them.

The initial relief of getting into the tree quickly left Luhan, as he realised the position he was in. Not only was he face to face with Sehun, but his thighs were resting over the younger’s and their chests were pressed lightly together, making it so that their faces were a mere few inches apart.

He could feel Sehun’s arms tightly holding him around his waist, and it was then he realised that his own arms were wrapped securely around the younger’s neck.

He was about to let go but Sehun’s voice stopped him;

“Don’t let go” he whispered, looking right into Luhan’s eyes.

Luhan wasn’t sure why he just followed the command, and instead tightened his hold, effectively bringing himself even closer to the younger, so that their chests were more firmly pressed against one another and their faces were closer than ever, their noses almost touching.

“Wouldn’t want you to fall, now, would we?” Sehun said, his voice low, and rather seductive – not that Luhan thought that of course.

Luhan gulped slightly, “N-No...” he whispered back, trying his best, and failing, to look away from Sehun’s surprisingly bright eyes, “Wouldn’t want that...”but he had a sinking feeling, he might just end up falling anyway.

“We need to stay quiet” Sehun whispered, “If we don’t want to get caught. I’m sure they’re looking by now”

Luhan nodded dumly, “My neck kinda hurts” he blurted out without thinking. He wasn’t really sure why, maybe it was the smell of Sehun’s aftershave making him feel a little light headed, but then he remembered that Sehun wasn’t wearing any that day.

“Here” Sehun said, slowly bringing a hand up to the back of Luhan’s head and pushing it forward until Luhan’s cheek was resting comfortably on his shoulder. His lips grazing Sehun’s neck slightly, not that the younger showed any sign of noticing it, as he silently moved his hand back down to Luhan’s waist.

“Who... uh, who do you think will get found first?” Luhan asked after a little while, his lips brushing across the sensitive skin of Sehun’s neck, making the younger boy shiver slightly.

After taking a subtle deep breath, Sehun smiled, “I think we will if you keep talking” he said, pulling Luhan a little closer to him.

“Right... Sorry” Luhan said, his voice catching slightly in his throat. He was feeling very nervous, but he didn’t know why. It wasn’t like he hadn’t been close to Sehun before, but then, the two of them, although being civil now, were hardly the best of friends.

Sehun hummed in acknowledgement, swinging his legs slightly on either side of the branch, effectively making Luhan’s swing too.

--

“... I mean seriously, can you believe it? Can you believe they dated for over a year and I never knew?! Like sure, they’d kiss and stuff, but they’ve always been all close and whatever. I swear, nobody tells me anything in this group! Oh, and Sehun and Luhan totally have the hots for each other, but they’re so deep in denial that even Chanyeol can see it, and he’s dense as fu-”

“Kris!” Suho cut the younger off, “As much as I’m loving the gossip, why are you telling me this?” he asked.

They two of them were walking around the perimeter of the clearing, waiting as Baekhyun and Xiumin walked into the woods before turning back into it and walking up the path towards the showers, where they sat down outside of the cabin and leant back against the wall.

Kris sighed, “Because you’re... impartial or something, I don’t know. Besides, it’s not like I can complain to anyone else right now, is it?” he pointed out, “But come on, how would you like it if two of your best friends had dated, right in front of you, and never told you about it?” he asked, looking over at the teacher.

“Ha, um, I don’t know” Suho laughed awkwardly, “I mean, I’m sure they had their reasons for not telling you. Yixing seems like a nice person, so I doubt he meant to upset you, and we all know Jongdae enjoys practical jokes, so... But really, it’s in the past right? You said it was a few years back, so why worry over it now?”

Kris shook his head, “Sir, you don’t understand. It’s not the fact that they didn’t tell me, it’s the fact they didn’t trust me enough to. I wouldn’t have minded, at all, hell sometimes I still think they’re in love with the way they act around each other” he sighed, not noticing the way that Suho’s eyes grew darker at the assumption, “I just... wish they’d told me”

“Sometimes people have valid reasons for not coming out about their relationships” Suho said, not really talking about Chen and Lay, “But that’s no reason to be mad, or hold a grudge over it, Kris. They’re your friends, so you should just accept they had their reasons and, not to sound harsh, but get over it. It’s in the past and you can’t change it. So the question is, do you want to be bitter about it, or just move on and enjoy yourself with your friends?”

Kris’s shoulders slumped slightly, “Okay, fine, you’re right” he gave in, “I’m over it”

“I’m always right,” Suho let out a tinkling laugh, “which is why I should tell you, you’re failing my class. And if you don’t get your grades up, I’m putting you down into second set”

Kris gasped, “No! You can’t put me in second! That Jessica girl is in second set and she scares the hell out of me! She’s always coming up to me and smiling and getting all in my face and asking me out and I just... I can’t deal with that, Mr. Kim! Don’t do this to me, please!! I swear I’ll get my grades up! I swear!” Kris pleaded.

Before Suho could answer, however, a shadow was cast over them. The two looked up to see Baekhyun and Xiumin looking down at them amusedly.

“Well, as much as we were enjoying your melt down Kris,” Baekhyun grinned, nudging Xiumin.

“Thanks to your wonderfully loud voice, you’ve made your team lose – Sorry about that, Sir – so get up and help us look for the others. I have a sneaking suspicion that Chen and Lay are probably just sitting behind a bush, or tree or something” Xuimin laughed, offering a hand out to Suho and helping him up, whilst Baekhyun did the same for Kris.

Kris let out a defeated sound as they followed on after Baekhyun and Xiumin.

--

“It’s close to midnight, and something evil’s lurking in the dark...”

“... What?”

“Under the moonlight, you see a sight that almost stops your heart!”

“.. Uh, Jongin?”

“You start to scream, but terror takes the sound before you make it. You start to freeze, as horror looks you right between the eyes! You’re paralyzed! ‘Cause this is thriller, thriller night. And no ones gonna save ya from the beast about to strike. You know it’s thriller, thriller night, you’re fighting for your life inside a killer, thriller tonight!!”

Before Kai could carry on to the second verse, Kyungsoo slapped a hand over the younger’s mouth. They were crouched in the middle of some over grown bushes, thankfully concealed by the shrubbery.

“If you don’t shut up, we’re going to get caught” Kyungsoo whispered, removing his hand from Kai’s face with a soft smile. Amusement lighting up his large eyes...

Kai blushed slightly, “Right, uh... I got a little carried away... ha...” he laughed, nervously scratching the back of his neck.

Kyungsoo chuckled slightly, linking his and Kai’s fingers together, “It’s fine, I don’t think they heard you” he said.

“Oh, but we did” a voice came from above them. Looking up, Kyungsoo groaned as he saw Baekhyun’s grinning face, “Come on, you’re out. Help us look for the others, and be happy you’re the second pair we found, not the first”

Well, that did make Kyungsoo grin, “What? Really? So did you find first?” he asked, accepting Kai’s help to get out of the foliage.

Baekhyun just laughed and nodded to behind him where Suho waved with a laugh and Kris was just looking at the floor broodingly.

--

Chanyeol let out a cough. It was awkward. Like, really awkward. He didn’t know what to say to Tao as they two of them wondered around idly, not really caring if they got caught or not.

“So... um...” Tao coughed, “This is...”

“Awkward, yeah, I know” Chanyeol sighed, “Um, is there anything we have in common?”

Tao shrugged, “Kris?” he offered, making Chanyeol laugh.

“Yeah, Kris... You like him right? That’s who you meant when you said you liked someone?” the elder asked, slipping his hands in his pockets and glancing around awkwardly.

Tao groaned, “Am I that obvious?” he asked, pouting slightly.

“Well, yeah. To everyone but Kris” Chanyeol laughed again, “But you know he likes you too right? I mean, it’s more obvious than how much you like him... Why don’t you just tell him?”

Tao shook his head frantically, “No... No, no, no, no, no. This isn’t some... Some... Tonks and Lupin deal where everything works out in the end. I’ve know Kris since forever and he just... he doesn’t look at me like that. He sees me like a little brother...”

“Tao, uh, Tonks and Lupin died...”

“WE DO NOT SPEAK OF THAT!!!” Tao yelled, rounding on Chanyeol and poking him in the chest, “They are still alive in my heart and raising Teddy like a normal family”

“In which the father is a werewolf and the mother can change how she looks...”

“Right in which th- Oi! Stop that! This is a serious conversation and I will not have you making fun of me for it, he’s just not going to like me and I’m just going to have to- oh ....” Tao trailed off.

Chanyeol raised a brow at the younger, “What?”

“Turn around...” Tao groaned.

Chanyeol did just that, turning to see Baekhyun running at him, followed by Xiumin, Kris, Suho, Kai and Kyungsoo.

“Found you!” Baekhyun giggled happily as he jumped into Chanyeol’s arms, allowing the taller boy to spin him around before planning a kiss on his cheek.

Chanyeol laughed as he put Baekhyun down, “That you did, Baek, that you did” he grinned, “At least we weren’t first. Who’s left now?”

“Sehunnie, his little Luhan, Lay and ChenChen” Baekhyun smiled.

Chanyeol frowned at the cute little nickname. He didn’t like how close Baekhyun and Chen had become since the start of the trip, it was weird and not fair and... Baekhyun was his okay, don’t judge him! It’s not like he’s jealous or anything... Nope, not at all.

“Well, what are we waiting for?” Kris huffed, walking over to Tao and taking his hand, “Let’s go find the others”

--

Lahun squeaked as something grabbed his ankle, followed by boisterous laughter.

Moving his head from Sehun’s shoulder he peaked down to see Kris grinning up at him, a hand still gripping Luhan’s ankle.

“Alright up there, Lu?” Kris laughed, seeming to be a lot more cheerful than he was ealier.

Luhan sighed, “No!” he said to Kris, looking like he was about to cry, “I can’t get down...”

“Hang on” Kris smiled, holding his arms right up, “Come on, I’ll help you...”

Luhan hesitated for a moment, “I don’t know... You’re kind of weak...”

“Fine, stay in the tree for the rest of your life...” Kris smirked.

Luhan groaned, carefully leaning down – whilst Sehun held his waist still to make sure he didn’t fall – and gripping onto Kris’s shoulder. “Be careful” he pleaded as Kris’s hands gripped his hips in time with Sehun letting go of his waist.

Ever so slowly, Kris pulled him close so that Luhan’s body slid down his own, tall, firm one until the shorter boy’s feet hit the floor.

Once Luhan was standing happily next to Xiumin, Kris peaked up at Sehun, “Need help too?” he asked.

“Get Chanyeol” Sehun said simply, “He knows what to do”

Kris frowned but walked away nonetheless. A couple of seconds later, Chanyeol was standing in the place Kris had vacated.

“Ready?” Chanyeol grinned.

Sehun nodded, swinging his leg over the branch so his back was to Chanyeol before he lunged backwards out of the tree, only to be caught bridal style by Chanyeol.

It was silent for a moment before Suho stepped forward;

“ARE YOU CRAZY?!” he all but screamed, “Sehun you could have seriously hurt yourself!!” he said, his eyes wide and heart beating fast.

Sehun smiled sheepishly, “Sorry, sir. But really, it’s no big deal, we do it all the time...”

“Oh Sehun, don’t you give us that crap!” It was Luhan the spoke this time, stepping forward, “Don’t you realise how hurt you could have gotten?! Are you stupid?!” he shrieked, moving closer and slapping Sehun several times on the chest before rounding on Chanyeol, “And you! I get that you’re all happy-go-lucky and nice guy, but really?! Are you stupid?! How could you let him do that, huh? HUH? Jesus, I’m so ing done!”

“Luhan...” Suho said tentatively, “Calm down”

Luhan frowned, “I’m calm! No let’s just got and find Chen and Yixing before I punch someone for being so stupid!” he huffed marching off ahead, not waiting for the others as they hurried along after him. All the while hearing Luhan’s mutters of ‘stupid bloody boys’ and ‘I swear to Gandalf’.

--

Suho frowned as he spotted Lay all cuddled up with Chen behind a bush, talking quietly between themselves.

“YO!” Baekhyun called out happily, making the two on the floor jump and look up watching them, “You guys won!”

Lay looked over at Suho and frowned as the elder was avoiding his eyes. He didn’t like that, not one little bit.

“Cool” Chen grinned, taking Lay’s hand and pulling him up off the ground, not noticing the glare that Suho was shooting at him.

Snapping out of it, Suho looked back towards the others, “Alright guys, let’s break for lunch, then we’ll let Yixing and Jongdae pick their prize, then kick it off again with Kris and I counting, alright?”

“Sounds like a plan” Chen grinned, not letting go of Lay’s hand, using his free arm to throw it around Xiumin’s shoulders as they started to walk back to the clearing.

They made their way back to the clearing and ate – Suho had prepared food that morning – and laughed about the hiding places they’d chosen. Everyone found it quite amusing to find out that Chanyeol and Tao were just standing out in the open.

Everyone was laughing and talking loudly about how they were going to win the next round, whilst Lay moved over to sit beside Suho unnoticed.

“Hey” he said quietly, bringing his knees up to his chest and wrapping his arms around them.

Suho sighed, “Hi. What brings you over here?”

“You looked lonely” Lay muttered, “And I’ve not really spoken to you this morning”

Suho shrugged, “It’s been a busy morning” he said, “You should spend time with your friends, though. I’m not lonely, I promise”

“Yeah, well, that’s not all I came over for” Lay said, glancing over at Suho, who was just looking ahead, watching Chen laughing at Luhan as the latter choked on his drink.

“Oh?” the elder asked, looking genuinely surprised, but still not looking at the younger.

Lay nodded before resting his chin on his knees, “Jongdae seems to think he’s done something for you to be mad at him. And I have to say, the constant glares are a good reason for him to think that...” he said, side-eyeing Suho.

“I wasn’t glaring. That’s ridiculous” Suho scoffed, although he knew that was a lie... “I’ve not got a problem with him, why would I have?”

“Mm” Lay hummed, “Well, that’s what I said. But then I saw you glaring at him when you found us... So I have to ask” he smirked slyly, “You wouldn’t be jealous, would you?”

Suho choked slightly, “W-What? No! I’m most certainly not. I have no reason to be!” he huffed quietly, not wanting to be overheard by the others.

Lay chuckled, lifting his head to look over at Suho, “I heard about Kris ranting to you. You know that I don’t feel anything like that for Jongdae, right? It was years ago. We’re just really good friends, but if it’ll stop you pouting like a little girl every five seconds, I’ll cut back on the touchiness”

“You can touch him all you like. I don’t care” Suho said, hating how childish he sounded, but then, thought it might be worth it when he heard Lay laugh again.

“You know he’s dating someone, right? So you have literally no reason to be jealous” Lay grinned, getting to his feet, “Just keep that in mind, that, and the fact I only have eyes for one person” he said with a soft wink before walking away, leaving a smiling Suho behind him.

--

They played a few more rounds of hide and seek until dinner time finally rolled around and they headed back to eat. It was a loud affair, everyone hyped up from their games and the winners all bragging and munching on their chocolate bars – as it turned out, Chen and Lay were a lot better at the game than everyone thought and won six out of the nine games they played, not having to count once – and chatting happily. At some point, Chen, Lay, Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, Kris, Tao, Chanyeol and Xiumin went to shower, the other four saying they’d be showering in the morning.

It was a while before everyone decided to hit they hay, but when they did, it was with big smiles and tried bodies.

Lay stretched as he got up, his shirt riding up slightly to flash his pale stomach, not really paying attention to the way Suho’s eyes lingered slightly before the teacher got up and made his way into the tent, followed by Lay who was the last one to head in, looking up at the stars in the sky and smiling as he did.

“Just to be clear, I wasn’t jealous” Suho said as soon as Lay zipped up the door of the tent.

Lay turned to the elder with a large smile, “Oh really?”

“Really. Why would I be?” Suho countered, “I was just... Keeping an eye on a known trouble maker” he nodded, happy with his answer, but it only made Lay grin even more.

A soft laugh left Lay’s lips as he shuffled over to where Suho was sat and straddled the elder’s thighs, “You’re really cute, you know?” he grinned, “You were ‘keeping an eye on a known trouble maker’ hmm? Well I can assure you, Jongdae isn’t going to give you any trouble, so you can stop that” he bit his lip, bringing his arms up to wrap them around Suho’s neck.

“Well, if you’re sure he’s not going to, you know, try to pull one over on me or anything...” Suho smiled; really Lay’s grin was infectious.

Lay gave an affirmative nod, “I’m certain. Besides, if he did try anything, I’d stop it. And I’m sure that boyfriend of his, will keep him in check too. But I’m pretty sure he wouldn’t try anything” he said, “You know, he’s been there, done that...” he added teasingly.

“Was that really necessary?” Suho raised an eyebrow, but he was still smiling as he pulled Lay closer to rest their foreheads together before letting his hands come to rest in the small of Lay’s back.

Lay hummed thoughtfully, “I think it was. Because someone was getting jealous and that is absolutely stupid”

“Wasn’t jealous” Suho whispered, his lips ghosting against Lay’s.

Lay chuckled softly, “I’m sure, you weren’t...” he said, kissing Suho slightly before pulling back so that their lips were just touching, “So I guess you won’t mind if I tell you he was a really good kisser, or how he still always kisses me all over the face when he’s not seen me for more than a day, or how he’ll always hold my hand and hug me like he’s claiming me, or- Oh..”

He was effectively cut off by the y growl that left Suho’s lips, making him smirk slightly when the elder captured his lips in a heated kiss.

Lay smiled into the kiss as his hands went up and tangled themselves in the back of Suho’s hair, enjoying the way that Suho was pulling him closer, pressing their bodies close so that there was no space between them. He almost mewled as Suho nibbled his bottom lip before slipping his tongue into Lay’s mouth.

A soft whimper left Lay as Suho’s tongue massaged his. He tilted his head slightly, giving the elder more room to work his magic.

“Mine” Suho growled against Lay’s lips, making Lay smile before taking Suho’s tongue between his teeth and on it, loving the quiet moan that left the elder’s lips as he did.

What he enjoyed even more, is the way Suho’s lips followed after his as he pulled away, kissing him one last time before finally letting him pull away.

“As much as I don’t want to stop this, I think it’s time to sleep” Lay chuckled, leaning in to press his lips to Suho’s again.

Suho hummed, “Yeah, sleep would be a good idea. Gotta get up early” he said, quickly before going back to kissing Lay again.

“I mean it” Lay said between kisses, “Really... Need to... Sleep”

“Yeah” Suho laughed airily, still not stopping as he moved back until he was on his back, Lay atop of him, chuckling.

Lay finally used his hands to push him up a little, his nose grazing Suho’s, “We should stop. Someone could catch us”

“You’re right” Suho smiled, rolling onto his side and moving Lay off of him. The two of them got into their bags before Suho pressed on last kiss to Lay’s lips, and they cuddled up to go to sleep.

And as they did, Suho realised he might have been a little jealous.

But only a little.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Ello~
How are you? Good? Goooooooood~ Anyways, here be chapter seven~

Comment and let me know what you think~ Sub, Vote, y'all know the drill~ ^^

Much loves~
Until next time<3