Four.

Let's Camp!

Sehun awoke to the sound of whispers and fumbling outside of his tent, it was still dark out so he knew it wasn’t time to get up yet, and more to the point, Suho didn’t seem the type to fumble about when he was outside, so it must have been some of the others.

His suspicions were confirmed when he heard Baekhyun’s voice telling someone to be quiet in what the older boy clearly thought was a hushed manner.

Looking over to his side, he saw Luhan sleeping soundly, curled into him. Sehun also realised that his arms were wrapped around the older boy – which he couldn’t remember doing – whilst Luhan’s soft breath tickled at his neck.

When they’d gone to bed the night before, they’d decided to just keep their sleeping bags connected in case Luhan got scared again – which he had.

With a sigh, Sehun shifted slightly so that he could get more comfortable. Maybe it was the fact that he was half asleep, maybe it was that he was just stupid, but he found himself pulling Luhan closer and in that, he found comfort and a sense of peacefulness. Burying his face in Luhan’s soft locks, and took a deep intake of breath. To his pleasant surprise, Luhan smelt like lilac and lavender – which would explain the calming, soothing effect the boy had on him at that moment in time – but then, he smelt of something else too, something that Sehun couldn’t quiet put his finger on, something that was distinctly Luhan.

But then, in realisation of what he was doing, he could only think of how he hoped nobody would ever find out that he’d thought of Luhan in a good way, or how it wasn’t really the first time he’d done so.

They’d had a trying relationship for too long for them to make amends now.

It wasn’t like he wanted it to be like this between them, hell he wasn’t even sure when it had started really, but it was how it was. He made snide comments, as did Luhan, but he hated it, he hated that it had to be like that, because in all honesty, he thought that he and Luhan had the foundations for what could be a pretty sound friendship.

Alas, thanks to Luhan’s constant put downs and closed doors, there was no way it could be so.

“Sehun?” Luhan murmured sleepily.

Sehun pulled back slightly to look down at Luhan. The older boy’s eyes were still closed, but his fists were clenched around the front of Sehun’s tee, and his breath was a little more uneven now, telling Sehun that he was indeed, awake.

“Yes?” Sehun whispered back, wanting nothing more than for the ground to just swallow him up. Luhan was awake. Luhan knew how Sehun was holding him, and yet Luhan wasn’t pulling away.

Luhan yawned softly, “Why are you awake?” he asked, his voice thick with fatigue.

“Someone was walking about outside” Sehun said sofly, “Go back to sleep”

Luhan smiled without opening his eyes, “Mm, yeah, probably someone getting water from the tap”

“Probably” Sehun smiled, closing his eyes and burying his face in Luhan’s hair once more and letting himself drift off back to sleep.

It wasn’t long before they were both back to sleeping soundly whilst the light of the rising sun slowly crept up on them. Even in his sleeping state, Luhan moved to shield his eyes from the light that began to shine on the tent by moving his face into Sehun’s warm chest, causing Sehun to hum slightly before tightening his hold on the shorter boy.

Sleeping came with both pros and cons. The pros being that you got to sleep. The cons being that you weren’t really aware of what was going on around you. Which was why neither of them seemed to hear the zip to their tent being undone and two people popping their heads in.

Soft giggles rang out and the sound of someone being slapped in the arm cut them off.

“Will you be quiet?” A hushed voice huffed.

Chanyeol, who had only moments ago been giggling, rolled his eyes at Kris, “Just shut up and take the picture will you. This is better than we could have hoped for!” he whispered back.

“Alright, don’t get your knickers in a bunch” Kris glared before lifting his phone and snapping a few pictures, forgetting that the volume was still on.

At the sound of the shutter, Luhan stirred slightly.

“” Kris cursed, fumbling over Chanyeol to get back out of the tent. Chanyeol quickly followed after, zipping up the tent before running with Kris back to their own – he and Tao had switched back before he and Kris went to spy on Luhan and Sehun, which was purely for research purposes, you know, for the plan...

“That was close” Chanyeol laughed once they were back in the safety of their own tent.

Kris flopped down on his sleeping bag, looking through the photos, “Yeah, no Sherlock” he rolled his eyes.

“ you, Watson. This is why nobody wants to be your friend, you’re so mean” Chanyeol huffed, “I don’t know how I’ve put up with you for so long”

Kris stopped flicking through the photos to shoot Chanyeol an amused look, “Yeol, we’ve known each other like two and a half days”

“And in those two and a half days, you’ve been a pain, yet I’ve been delightful!” Chanyeol said, turning his head to look away from Kris, “If you were nicer, I bet we would have been like super close by now!”

Kris could only roll his eyes in response.

--

Chen groaned lowly as the cold started to invade his space. Although the sleeping bag he was in was a double and he was sharing it with Xiumin, he was starting to get bloody freezing. He wasn’t a cold loving person, he liked his heat!

“Min, why are you so far away?” he murmured, cracking open an eye to see Xiumin facing away from him, the elder’s chest rising and falling evenly whilst he slept.

With a sigh, Chen shuffled closer and pulled Xiumin into his arms. The elder stirred slightly, but didn’t awaken; he simply wrapped an arm around Chen’s waist and snuggled closer to him, making Chen smile.

Chen lifted a hand and gently carded it through Xiumin’s hair, enjoying the soft feeling against his hand. He always did like Xiumin’s hair. Especially when the elder wore it down.

“What are you doing?” Came Xiumin’s sleep laced voice, making Chen’s hand stop, his fingers tangled in Xiumin’s hair, “Mmm” Xiumin whined, “I didn’t say you could stop”

At that, Chen laughed softly before continuing to the elder’s hair soothingly, “I think it’ll be time to get up soon. It’s already light out” he informed Xiumin, who was trying to get as close as humanly possible to Chen whilst he spoke.

“What d’you think we’ll be doing today?” Chen asked, his lips resting against Xiumin’s forehead, not that the other seemed to mind at all.

Xiumin let out a soft, content sigh, “I don’t know, but knowing Mr. Kim, it’ll be something really cliché...”

“True that” Chen chuckled, “Speaking of Mr. Kim, do you see how taken Lay is with him?”

“Yeah,” Xiumin smiled sweetly, “But it’s just a harmless crush, isn’t it? I mean, Mr. Kim is pretty damn fine, Lay has good taste, but someone will show up and he’ll forget about our teach’ and move on”

Chen nodded absentmindedly, though he wasn’t so sure about it, he’d seen the looks the two of them had been sharing yesterday, but hey, maybe he was just over thinking it, “You’re right” he relented.

“Of course I am, I’m amazing” Xiumin smirked, glancing up at Chen through his lashes.

Chen smiled with a roll of his eyes, “That you are, Min. That you are”

“I’m really in the mood for cake right now” Xiumin said after a moment of silence, making Chen laugh from the randomness of the statement.

He really didn’t know what to say to that, he could only keep laughing. But at least, he thought, the elder kept things interesting, “You know” he spoke, thought, after a short time laughing, “Speaking of crushes, what up with Kris and Tao?”

“They’re all gooey and like each other but won’t admit it. I have to deal with Tao talking about ‘handsome’ and ‘perfect’ Kris is all the time. Like seriously, that kid needs to realise how big of a dork Kris is... I don’t know, they should just kiss and shut up” Xiumin rolled his eyes. It wasn’t that he was against them or anything, it was just that they were so damn obvious it was getting a little stupid. If they didn’t talk to each other about they felt soon, Xiumin felt like he might just go and start that conversation for them.

“All in good time, Minnie” Chen smiled softly, before letting out a yawn.

--

It was surprising to Suho that the boys were up and ready on time. He’d expected them to be exhausted after the little hike yesterday, but they all seemed raring to go. Their swimsuits on beneath their clothes and their bags on their backs with a couple of towels and whatever else they’d need in it.

They were making their way down to the lake – which would be undoubtedly cold – with a few yawns here and there, but mainly it was constant chatter about how they were looking forward to swimming around and playing in the water.

That was, of course, all apart from Lay, who was being strangely quiet as he walked beside Chen.

“You look like you’re gonna cry, Xing, what’s up?” Chen asked quietly, so not to draw attention to themselves.

Truth be told, Lay was internally freaking out about what he’d done before he fell asleep. He’d awoken as normal before his eyes fell on the sleeping Suho and it all rushed back to him. He knew that the way they’d been close to one another and... snuggled, for lack of a better term, was out of order. Suho was his teacher, and more to the point, his teacher that he’d kissed. It hadn’t really been more than a brush of the lips, but it still happened. He thought maybe, he could pass it off as him being half-asleep and not realising what he’d done, but the minute Suho had woken up, and his eyes had fallen on Lay, the younger had frozen up and didn’t know what to do or say.

Suho, it seemed, didn’t seem to think there was anything wrong, for he acted as he did all the time, and didn’t seem akward with Lay as they interacted with one another, though Lay was still cautious.

Yes, he liked Suho. Yes, he wanted there to be something between them, but he wouldn’t kid himself into thinking there would be. It was too risky, too... dangerous for both of them. And that was under the circumstances that Suho even liked him back, which would have seemed absurd to Lay, if it weren’t for how the teacher had acted with him last night. The nuzzling, the hand on his back, the thumb that soothed him all stood out in his head, loud and clear, which made it seem like Suho must like him back, it was the only thing that made sense, because he’d not acted like that with any of the others. But he couldn’t, it was wrong, right?

“I can’t swim that well” Lay spoke up after a moment, feeling a little bad that he couldn’t tell Chen the truth, but thinking it was for the best, “I’ve not been for a long time, I just don’t wanna embarrass myself in front of everyone, I guess” he sighed, ruffling his hair in frustration.

Chen chuckled lightly, “Don’t worry about it, buddy” he smiled, “We all know Kris is going to embarrass himself enough that nobody will remember if you slip up. He’s more uncoordinated than a sack of spuds”

“Yeah” Lay smiled slightly as Chen threw an arm around his shoulders and they continued to walk to the lake, unaware of Suho glancing at them every so often.

By the time they made it to the lake, the boys were full of energy and couldn’t wait to get into the cool water that looked so inviting. Stripping off their clothes so that they were in only their trunks, they each made their way into the water, with the exception of Seuhn and Luhan.

“Why aren’t you going in?” Luhan asked, “Scared, Oh?”

Sehun rolled his eyes, “You wish” then laughed at himself.

“Did you just go all Harry Potter on me?” Luhan asked, eyebrow raised and mouth quirked into a half-smirk.

Sehun, though, only shrugged before smoothly walking over to the bank of the lake and tentatively stepping into the water and wading his way out until it was about up to his waist, “You coming in or not?” he called back to Luhan, who was watching the water ripple out from Sehun’s damp body.

Without saying anything, he discreetly gulped before making his way out to join the others. By the time he’d reached Sehun, Kai and Kris had joined the youngest.

“Luhan, finally got over being a girl and decided to join us then?” Kris smirked, flicking some water at the aforementioned boy.

Luhan looked Kris over for a moment before smiling sweetly, “Kris, darling, has anyone ever told you that you look like a hairless gorilla when you’re not wearing make-up?”

Kai and Sehun paused, looking between Luhan’s sweetly smiling face and Kris’s gobsmacked one before bursting into laughter.

“Oh man, you got told!” Kai laughed, slapping the water with his hand and making it splash over them all.

Kris opened and closed his mouth a couple of times before finally leaning close to Luhan’s ear, “You know” he whispered lowly, “You should be careful little deer, I have a few pictures you might not want getting out, but I can, and will use them against you if you’re not careful” and with that he pulled back with a smirk before turning and walking away to join Chen, Tao and Baekhyun, who were throwing a ball to one another, though Yoda only knows where they got it from.

Luhan stood there, watching after the giant, who was now playing with the three he’d joined, looking as though he hadn’t a care in the world.

Sehun, noticing that Luhan was now looking rather pale, went over and placed a wet hand on the boy’s shoulder. A small shiver ran through Luhan before he looked up at Sehun’s face, surprised to see the concern that was etched to it, “Hey, what did he say to you?”

“I... He said he’s got pictures. That I don’t want to get out...” Luhan said, his brows drawn in confusion, “But I don’t know what he means, because I’ve not been in any weird situations lately, I mean other than...” he glanced at Kai, who was listening closely now before looking back to Sehun, “You know... The sleep thing”

“What sleep th- Oh, you mean...” Sehun sighed, “But how could he have...? I mean, when...?”

Kai frowned, “What did I miss?” he asked, clearly not following.

“None of your business, asshat” Sehun grinned, flicking water at Kai who narrowed his eyes before pouncing on his best friend and sending them both under the water.

Luhan sighed before spotting Xiumin, Kyungsoo and Chanyeol. With a smile he made his way over to them, they had to be better company than those two idiots.

--

Lay sat on the grass by the lake, finally having dried off. He was having fun in the water, but after having his head dunked under by Chen and swallowing a ton of it, he felt like taking a little break.

He was rather enjoying the time to clear his mind, that was until a certain someone came at sat beside him, close enough that their wet body pressed against Lay’s.

“Not enjoying the water?” Suho asked, being his casual self as always.

Lay sighed, “Well, I think I drank half the lake, thanks to Jongdae, so I decided to come sit and watch for a while” he said, making a face as he tasted the horrid lake water on his tongue. Thankfully it was pretty clean though.

“Ah, I see” Suho nodded before sighing, “You know, Yixing, you can stop being weird with me at any time”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about” Lay whispered, looking down at the grass and picking at it with his left land, whilst his right laid still between Suho and himself.

He jumped slightly when he felt Suho’s hand come to rest over his, “Yes. You do.” Suho sighed again, his voice too, dropping to a whisper, “You’ve been weird with me all day”

“What am I suppose to do?” Lay asked, finally looking at Suho, “I did something stupid and you know it”

Suho closed his eyes for a moment before opening them to look at Lay again, “Yixing, you can’t undo what happened, and so what? I mean, it’s not like I wasn’t acting inappropriately either.” He lowered his voice. “How many teachers do you know that... that cuddle with their students? So if anyone was stupid last night, it was me”

“I could have easily pushed away” Lay sighed, “I could have not... kissed you. You’re my teacher for god’s sake. I know how much trouble I could have gotten you in, and yet I still did it, didn’t I?”

Suho smiled sadly, “I was hardly complaining” he said, looking at Lay earnestly.

“Junmyeon. You’re my teacher” Lay said, looking torn between walking away and just kissing the other.

Suho nodded, “I’m well aware, given that you’re my student” he said, looking as though he was deciding between the same things.

They didn’t say anything for a while, they just sat there, Suho’s hand over Lay’s as they looked out at the others playing in the water, laughing with one another.

“This would be a beyond stupidly bad idea” Lay spoke up after a long moment of listening to the yells and laughs of the others.

“I know” Suho said, not looking at Lay, “believe me, I know. It would mean risking my job. My reputation, hell your reputation. It would put us both at risk, and we’d be absolutely stupid to go through with anything...” he sighed.

Lay glanced over at the elder, “...But...” he prompted, holding his breath.

“But,” Suho closed his eyes, pinching the bridge of his nose between his thumb and forefinger, “Despite my better judgement, I do really like you, Yixing. A lot. And I know I shouldn’t, but you drive me crazy. You have for a while now... I just... This is really bad, but I can’t not try... I mean, if you want to, that is. And it’d be really, really good if you said no right now”

Lay let out his breath finally with a startled laugh, making Suho open his eyes and look at him, “You want me to say no? Like I can even do that?” he asked incredulously, “I just... I’m kind of... I can’t believe this is actually happening” he laughed again, more out of sheer disbelief than humour.

“Tell me about it” Suho laughed once, running a hand through his wet hair.

Lay groaned slightly before looking at Suho again, “We can’t carry on talking about this here” he said, “I want to try, I do, but we need to talk about this properly. I can’t just let you do this without really thinking about it. If we... If we get caught, you lose a lot more than I do. So, just... We’ll talk about it later okay? I’ll go now, Jongdae looks like he’s going to come over, so...”

“Okay, but, listen, it’ll have to be tonight. One of the other teachers is coming to check up on us today when we get back to camp, so just... we’ll have to keep away from each other, whilst they’re there, alright?” Suho said, moving his hand from off of Lay’s as the younger got to his feet.

Lay nodded, “Alright” he said, before running off back into the water to play with Chen, who shot him a questioning look, but Lay only shook his head and threw the ball – that still nobody knew where it came from – to Chen.

--

The twelve of them stood in the lake, the water coming up to around their middles, in a circle. The ball clutched in Kai’s hands.

One by one they passed it around, each in turn saying ‘Tinker’, ‘Tailor’, ‘Soldier’, ‘Sailor’, ‘Rich man’, ‘Poor man’, ‘Beggar man’, ‘THIEF’, he who had called out thief would have to run around the outside of the circle and back to their place within fifteen seconds, otherwise they’d be out.

They played until Chen was declared the winner, with Suho coming in at a close Second, then headed out of the water to dry off and get dressed so they could head back to the camp site.

The walk back was a lot quieter than the walk there, seeing as how the boys were exhausted from all the playing and swimming they’d been doing. But it was nice.

Xiumin was on Chen’s back, almost asleep as they walked, whilst Kai was holding Kyungsoo’s hand  - a dark blush covering his face – and pulling the tired elder along. Tao and Kris were still full of energy for some reason and were leading the way, both of them trying to skip faster than the other. Baekhyun was talking to Chanyeol about how wrinkly he’d gotten because of the water, making Chanyeol chuckle at how prune-like his fingers were. Luhan was so close to falling asleep that Sehun sighed and wrapped an arm around the elder’s shoulders, finding himself pleasantly surprised when Luhan’s arm found its way around his waist and then the elder rested his head on Sehun’s shoulder as they walked, a soft yawn escaping his lips from time to time, which totally didn’t make Sehun smile. Not at all. Lay and Suho were walking silently side-by-side, glancing at one another every so often, with a small smile, their hands brushing against each other as they walked, though subtly.

It seemed to take less time to get back to camp than it did to get to the lake, which was fine by the boys, who wanted nothing more than to rest.

“Alright guys” Suho called out once they entered the clearing, looking at his watch he continued “So it’s almost four thirty now, and we’re having a teacher drop in on us at five for fifteen minutes, but after that you can relax until dinner – it’s Kyungsoo’s and Kai’s turn to help cook today – which will be at about eight, then you can do what you want, but make sure you’re in your tents for eleven, okay?”

There was a collective “Yes” from the others as they all – with the exception of Chanyeol and Kris, who took it upon themselves to play fight – flopped down on the grass to rest and wait for the other teacher.

It wasn’t long before said Teacher arrived.

Walking in with a lopsided grin and a few papers in hand, Mr. Shin made his way over to Suho.

“Ah, Soohyun, nice to see you” Suho smiled, patting said male on the back.

Soohyun smiled, “Right back at you JunMoney” he winked, “So, I take it everything’s good here?”

“Yeah, we’re all sitting pretty. I think they’re tired out though. We were at the lake today” Suho chuckled, looking over the boys, who were looking back clearly unamused.

Soohyun nodded, laughing at the faces of the tired boys, “You should have seen Changmin’s lot. You would have thought they were dying. Eli and Kyuhyun were laughing about it for about an hour” he rolled his eyes, “But anyway, you’ll be happy to know that tomorrow you have a free day, so you can just relax and get your strength back. I think it’ll be Hoon checking in on you next, but that won’t be until day ten”

“Noted” Suho smiled as he and Soohyun walked over to the tents.

“Okay, I just need to check in the tents, then look over your cooking supplies and I’ll be out of your way” Soohyun smiled brightly.

Suho watched as he popped his head into each tent, then went over the cooking things before turning back to look at him.

“So?” Suho asked, raising an eyebrow at Soohyun.

Soohyun chuckled, ticked off a few things on his papers then beamed at Suho, “Everything’s in order, so I’m off” he lowered his voice, “Between you and me, the guys in the cabin have a poker game on tonight and I don’t wanna be late. You know?”

“Yeah, go on then” Suho rolled his eyes, giving Soohyun a one armed hugged before the elder dashed off. Suho turned back to the kids with a smile, “You can head back into your tents and rest now, if you like” he said, and no longer had the last word left his lips had the boys dashed into their tents.

--

Suho and Lay sat in their tent, both of them not sure what to say, yet having so much to talk about.

“This is ridiculous” Suho finally broke the silence.

And then Lay laughed. He couldn’t help it, it was absurd really, because it was ridiculous. They’d spoken about it vaguely already and yet here they were, acting like a couple of thirteen year olds, unsure if they should hold hands or not.

Suho frowned, “What’s so funny?” he asked, clearly not in on the joke.

“Sorry” Lay chuckled, finally simmering down, “It’s just... It shouldn’t be this awkward to talk about, you know? We pretty much had most of it out earlier, and I mean, it’s obvious we both want whatever the hell this is, and yet here we are, scared to say anything to each other. It’s stupid” he smiled, shifting onto his knees, his resting on his heels.

Suho couldn’t help the smile that came to his lips, “Yeah,” he chuckled, “You’re right”

“Of course I am” Lay teased, “But really, did you think about it? What it will mean. It’ll be hard, and risky, like really risky”

Suho nodded, “I’ve thought about it. A lot, actually, and no matter how much I try to tell myself it’s a bad idea, or how much I could lose if someone were to find out, I can’t help but think how much I’d regret it if I didn’t at least try” he smiled softly, “This isn’t just... some crush. I mean, I know you’re too young for me, Jesus, do I know it. But you’re different. I don’t know what it is, but there’s just something about you, you’re not a kid... I didn’t plan for this to happen, I mean, it’s wrong on so many different levels, but I just really, really like you. I shouldn’t, but I do... so yeah, I want to try this, us...” he scooted forward slightly, sitting just in front of Lay.

“You’re sure?” Lay asked, their eyes meeting as Suho smiled sweetly.

“I’m sure” the elder laughed softly.

Lay hesitated for a moment before biting his lip, “Then... Can I just try something?”

“Okay?” Suho smiled.

Lay nodded, looking towards the closed entrance before looking back to Suho and moving towards him. Taking a deep breath, he placing his hands on either side of Suho’s neck and leant forward, trying not to smile as he felt Suho’s hands come to rest on his hips.

Closing the distance between them, Lay ever so softly pressed his lips to Suho’s, both of their eyes fluttering closed at the contact.

Suho pulled Lay closer, so that the younger was straddling his lap and wrapped his arms fully around Lay’s waist as their lips began to move against one another’s.

It was soft and sweet and more than Lay could have imagined. He gasped slightly as he felt the wetness of Suho’s tongue on his lower lip, allowing the muscle to slip into his mouth and move gently against his own tongue. He tilted his head slightly, allowing Suho to have better access to his mouth as his hands moved up to tangle in Suho’s hair.

A low mewl left Lay’s lips as Suho’s mouth left his and instead latched onto his neck, kissing and softly, so as not to leave any marks. Lay let out a stuttered breath.

“I’m dreaming right?” he asked breathlessly, “This must be dream”

But the feeling of Suho’s laugh vibrating against his sensitive skin was proof enough that it was real, that it was really happening.

Leaning back to look at Lay, Suho smiled, “As much as I’m enjoying this, I think it’s better if we stop now. I need to go and set up to cook”

“Right” Lay panted slightly, his cheeks flushed, “That... That was nice” he blurted out, making Suho laugh.

The elder nodded, “It was” he said, whilst lifting Lay off of him. He leant over quickly to press one last lingering kiss to Lay’s lips, “Now, you rest whilst I go and cook with Kai and Kyungsoo. I’ll shout you when it’s time to eat, okay?”

“Okay” Lay beamed, flopping down onto his sleeping bag as Suho left the tent.

--

Luhan laughed to himself as a bit of sauce dribbled down Sehun’s lip. Without so much as a second thought, he reached over and brushed it away with the pad of his thumb, making Sehun’s eyes widen.

“Uh...” the youngest let out, a little shocked, but Luhan on laughed with a roll of his eyes.

“You’re such a messy eater, I swear. You’re supposed to eat the food, not wear it, just so you know” he smirked, the sauce from this thumb whilst looking at the younger.

Sehun, though slightly taken aback, decided it’d be better if he just rolled with it, “Right, well thanks, darling”

“Did you just call me darling”? Luhan asked, raising an eyebrow.

Sehun smiled, taking another bite of his food with a shrug, “Might have”

“Such an idiot” Luhan rolled his eyes.

Sehun nudged him with his foot in return, “”

“Jerk”

With that the two laughed, not chatting anymore as they finished their food and washed off their plates, putting them away to save Suho doing it.

They said their goodnights, well Sehun did, Luhan insisted that he give his friends a hug each first, then headed into their tent for the night.

“You know, I get kind of shocked when I see you” Sehun said as they sat down on their now shared sleeping bag.

Luhan looked up and raised an eyebrow, “Really? Why?” he asked, looking rather suspicious.

“Yeah, because you look really innocent, but your personality is really manly” Sehun nodded, hiding the fact he was trying not to smile.

Luhan, not seeing the sly smirk growing on the younger’s face, beamed, “I know right?!”

“Ahahaha, no. I’m only kidding, you’re like a little Fairy Princess” he laughed heartily.

Luhan’s eyes narrowed dangerously as he moved subtly onto his knees. Sehun was still laughing, his eyes closed and hand over his stomach as he completely lost it at Luhan’s annoyance.

Without so much as a warning, Luhan shot forward, tackling Sehun to the ground. They fought for a moment before Luhan came out on top and had Sehun pinned to the floor. He was straddling the younger’s waist and had Sehun’s arms pinned above his head.

“What in the name of Dean Winchester are you doing?!” Sehun yelled, shocked beyond belief.

Luhan scoffed, “You insulted my manliness, you... you... LADLE!” he glared down at the younger.

“Um... Ladle?” Sehun asked, going from shocked to amused, “Is that even an insult?”

Luhan continued to glare as he pressed down harder against Sehun’s hips, making the boy groan slightly before tightening his grip on the younger’s wrists, “Just, shut up! You ! God, you . Why can’t you just be nice for once in your life? Seriously!”

“Me? Okay, you’re such a hypocrite! You say I should be nice when all you ever do is put me down, or treat me like crap! If you want me to be nice to you, maybe you should try and take your own advice first!” Sehun shot back, his amusemt fading into irritation. He just didn’t understand how Luhan could have the audacity to call him out on not being nice when all he did was spout out insults.

Luhan’s grip went lax for a moment, giving Sehun the opportunity to flip them over, so that now he had Luhan on the floor with his arms pinned either side of his head, though instead of straddling the elder, he was nestled between Luhan’s spread thighs.

“What do you think you’re doing?!” Luhan asked, the fight all but gone out of his voice.

Sehun sighed, “Me? Luhan, I’m just reacting to what you’re doing. Did you ever think that we don’t have to be fighting all the time?”

“No” Luhan shot stubbornly, but on seeing the look Sehun was giving him, sighed, “Okay, fine, yes. But so what?”

“So cut me some slack, stop being a and just be nice to me. Then, you’ll finally know what it’s like to have me be nice to you” Sehun proposed, “So, do we have a deal?”

Luhan seemed to think it over for a moment or two. On the one hand, if he agreed, he wouldn’t have to spend all the time fighting with the kid and seeming like a total douche, not to mention Sehun was nice to him in the sense that he lets him sleep in the same – well joint – sleeping bag because of Luhan’s fears... But on the other hand, people would get all chatty about it and maybe jump to conclusions and that could make Sehun uncomfortable. He didn’t know what Sehun’s preferences were, so if people started to think they were dating as a result of the niceness, would Sehun get uncomfortable? But then, if he did, Luhan thought, it could be rather amusing.

Luhan shot Sehun a sly smile, “Alright, lover boy. You’ve got yourself a deal”

“Really?” Sehun laughed, “Lover boy? I have to admit, I didn’t see that one coming” he shifted slightly.

Luhan bit his lip as Sehun unconsciously grinded against him, “Yeah, well, you’ll see me coming in a minute if you don’t stop wriggling about” he said through clenched teeth.

“What are you- Oh...” Sehun said, wide eyed and blushing slightly as he looked down over Luhan’s body to where their crotches were pressed together.

Luhan laughed slightly, then groaned as Sehun moved again, “What are, wait, did you just do that on purpose?!” he gasped as the younger did it again.

“Might have” Sehun smirked, looking like he was having a ball.

“I swear to god, you better stop, or this will end badly, I guarantee it!” Luhan groaned, closing his eyes and wishing the earth would swallow him up.

Sehun laughed lightly, “I can’t help if I’m that good looking you’re nearly coming in your trousers” he chuckled.

Luhan cracked open his eyes to glare at Sehun as the younger rolled off of him.

“Well, I’m gonna get some shut eye, g’night Luhan” Sehun said happily, slipping into the sleeping bag.

Luhan glared at him, “I hate you” he huffed.

 

 

 

 

A/N: Ah, hello my lovelies~
How are you?
Kekeke, I just want to say a huge thank you to all those amazing people that up-voted the story!
And thank you to all those who subbed!
And a shout out to all the guys that commented! I love you, Saranghaeyo, Wo ai ni!

Also, I updated early because I might be a little late with the update next week!

So, comment, sub, vote, y'all know the drill!
Peace be with you!

Much loves~
Until next time<3