Fifteen.

Let's Camp!

“It’s time to head back to reality” Sehun whispered softly into Luhan’s ear as they packed their things back into their suitcases, checking and double checking that they had everything.

Luhan smiled, “I’ve been thinking” he said, “About what you were telling me before, the whole make my dreams real thing”

“Oh?”

“Mm” Luhan zipped up his case and took to rolling up his sleeping bag and putting it in the small nylon bag made for carrying it before strapping it to his back pack, “And I’m gonna do it. Or, well, at least a bit of it”

Sehun nodded. He was sat watching Luhan potter away, having just finished doing his own packing, “And how do you plan on doing that?”

“By giving you an answer” Luhan replied, ping the tent and crawling out of it, his things in tow as he waited for Sehun to do the same.

They set their things to one side and then began to take down the tent together, “I have to admit, I wasn’t expecting that”

“I wasn’t either,” Luhan admitted, taking out one of the long poles and disjoining it, “But I had a lot of time to think before you threw me into my actual dreams”

Sehun laughed, “Okay” he said, handing Luhan the other pole whilst he bagged the pegs and then began to fold the deflated tent, “So do I actually get to hear this oh so glorious answer you have for me?”

“You do” Luhan conceded, “And I’ll tell you once we’re all packed and can laugh at the others trying to put their tents down”

Sehun grinned, “Dammit, Lu, you drive a hard bargin” he said, “but fair enough”

They finished packing away fairly quickly and then went to put the folded up and packed away tent in the spot Suho had instructed them to leave it beforehand. They then moved to the side of the grass to watch the others – Chanyeol and Kris were having a particularly difficult time with their's which was amusing Baekhyun to no end, it seemed – sitting down beside their cases and bags under the sun of a rather warm day in that early October.

“Lay’s birthday in a few days” Luhan commented offhandly.

Sehun nodded, “He gonna be eighteen?”

“Mm,” Luhan hummed, “Lucky him”

“Stop trying to weasel your way out of answering me” Sehun said pointedly, making Luhan laugh.

He beamed over at Sehun, “Why? Eager are we?”

“You might say that” Sehun replied easily, “So, tell me dear Lu, what should I prepare myself for? Heartbreak or pure joy?”

“Maybe a little of both?” Luhan laughed.

Sehun shook his head, “It can only be one or the other”

“I don’t play by the rules”

“As I have so learnt”

“So, d’you wanna know or not?”

“Of course I want to know”

Luhan grinned, “Them stop being a smart arsed bastard and I’ll tell you”

“I’m listening” Sehun chuckled.

Luhan leant forward, closing the space between them and planted a kiss on Sehun’s lips, twisting himself around so that he could sit on the younger’s lap. A leg either side of Sehun’s hips. He had his hands on either side of Sehun’s face and the younger’s own had quickly come to rest on Luhan’s thighs – he was rather fond of Luhan’s thighs, if he were to be honest with himself.

“Is this you letting me down easy?” Sehun murmured against Luhan’s lips.

Luhan kissed him again and smiled, “No” he whispered, “This is me giving into your idiotic idea that we could ever work and finally giving you a chance”

And then Sehun kissed him, so wholly that he almost didn’t know what to do, but his mouth caught up before his mind did and they were kissing again like two love crazed teenagers, but then Luhan supposed that’s what they were. Without the love part at least, so maybe two almost-love-crazed teenagers.

“You’re mad! Absolutely mad” Sehun laughed as they pulled away from each other, both smiling so widely it hurt their cheeks.

Luhan laughed, “And yet you still want me as your boyfriend” he asked, moving his hands from Sehun’s face in favour of letting them rest on the younger’s shoulders.

“Of course” Sehun grinned, “What’s life without a dash of madness?”

“Pitiful” Luhan answered, “So I suppose you’re lucky I decided you were a dream worth making reality, huh”

Sehun laughed again, “I guess I am, Lu. I guess I am” he said, then added, “By the way, this is a totally no take-backs kind of deal”

“Of course” Luhan chuckled, “It’s in it to win it. All or nothing. I get the idea” he smiled, “So tell me, Oh Sehun, since you’re now my boyfriend – Jesus that’s weird to say out loud – What are you planning on doing to keep me?”

Sehun looked as though he was contemplating the idea, then said, “Cute dates. And lots of them. actually, since you mention it, there is somewhere I’d love to take you! But it’s a surprise, so you’ll have to wait and see”

“Will it have me swooning?” Luhan joked easily.

“Might do” Sehun winked, a small chuckle escaping his lips.

--

“Tao”

Nothing.

“Taozi”

Still nothing.

“Yah! Huang Zitao!”

Tao turned to look a Kris with an amused smile and a raised eyebrow, “You called?”

“Ignorant git” Kris rolled his eyes, “Anyway, have you seen my phone?”

Tao nodded, “I sure have”

“And?”

“And what?”

“Where is it?”

“Oh, I have it”

Kris paused, looking at Tao who was sitting lazily on the grass, basking in the warm sun, his suitcase and bag to one side.

“Why do you have my phone?” Kris asked finally, looking down at the younger from where he was stood in front of him.

Tao smiled, “I needed to take selcas and choose a new one to be your wallpaper” he answered, “I chose this one in the end” he said, showing Kris his phone – that had been in Tao’s hand the whole time – and waiting for him to react.

It was a picture of Tao with a finger pressed against his puffed out cheek, pouting cutely with a caption saying “Gege’s favourite Panda TaoTao” just above his head in a bubble.

“Cute” Kris laughed, taking his phone back.

“So you’ll keep it like that?” Tao beamed.

Kris nodded, “Yeah, I like it”

“Kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss!”

Tao and Kris turned to see Baekhyun and Chanyeol stood there watching them with a smirk on each of their faces, chanting away.

Kris sighed, running a hand through his hair and pushing it off of his face.

“Oh my god” Tao gasped.

“What?”

“Um, Kris, I think you should go look in the mirror...”

“What? Why?” Kris asked, lifting his phone to look at his reflection in the black screen before screaming bloody murder, “WHERE THE ARE MY EYEBROWS?!?!?!?”

At which point Chanyeol seemed to miraculously vanish.

--

Chanyeol was hid in one of the small cubicles of the bathroom, not wanted to face Kris when the elder realised that his missing eyebrows were thanks to him. Of course it wasn’t a malicious thing, no, not at all, the reason Kris no longer had eyebrows was thanks to a certain little deer who was, at that moment in time, necking on with Sehun.

So why had Chanyeol done it? And why was it Luhan’s fault? It lead back to the first time they’d played truth or dare together. That dare Luhan had given Chanyeol? To shave off Kris’s eyebrows whilst he was sleeping on the night before they left, and here they were. Luhan wasn’t a suspect, Kris was eyebrowless and Chanyeol was cowering in the most unsanitary place in the campsite.

“Yeol?” Came Baekhyun’s voice from the other side of the cubicle door, “Yeol, are you in here?”

Chanyeol shook his head, even though he knew the other couldn’t see. “No, Chanyeol is no longer with us. He’s on the midnight train to Georgia”

“Kris isn’t with me” Baekhyun said, ignoring Chanyeol’s idiocy, “So can you let me in?”

The younger unlocked the door, quickly pulled Baekhyun into the now rather cramped cubicle then locked the door again, “He’s gonna kill me!” Chanyeol said quietly, “He’s going to kill me until I’m so dead that I die from it!”

“I know what killing someone entails, Chanyeol” Baekyun rolled his eyes, “And if you knew you’d end up dead in a ditch somewhere, then why did you do it?”

“It was a dare”

“Oh... Well fair enough then”

“You have to protect me, ByunBaek, you have to” Chanyeol pouted, “Kris won’t hurt you, you’re too cute to hurt”

Baekhyun smiled, moving to wrap his arms around Chanyeol’s waist and hugging the taller boy, “I won’t let anyone hurt my Yeollie” he said, “Not Kris, not anyone”

“I love you, Byun”

“I love you too, Park” Baekhyun chuckled, “So, are you ready to face the world again?”

“Ye-” Chanyeol started to answer, only to be cut off by the sound of Kris’s voice ringing out.

“PARK CHANYEOL!!!!”

“Nope, no, never, I’m fine here in my little cubicle, thanks. It was nice knowing you, Baek. You were the love of my life and one day I was hoping to marry you and maybe adopt a bunch of kids or whatever, but I guess that’s out of the question. Just make sure I have a nice funeral and promise me you’ll never fall in love with Kris – or Kai for that matter. Or Chen, because no! I won’t allow it, I’ll haunt you if you do, I swear to god – anyways, I love you, Baek! Promise me you’ll live a happy life even though I won’t be there” Chanyeol ranted out quickly, holding Baekhyun by the shoulders and looking him in the eye.

“You’re not going to die” Baekhyun said simply, “So hush and stop freaking out on me, I love those guys but ew, no, I would never. Just.... I’ll sort this out”

And with that, the shorter boy unlocked the door and walked out to come face to face with an enraged Kris.

“Where is he?! Where is the bastard?!” Kris all but squealed.

Baekhyun looked up at him with a hand on his hip and an expression that had Kris looking like a kicked puppy when he met it.

“First of all,” Baekhyun started, “Call my boyfriend a bastard again and I’ll hurt you. And not just physically, but I will hurt you” he smiled, “Second, you’re going to calm the down because you’re not thinking straight right now”

Kris blanched, “He shaved off my eyebrows!”

“Yes, and they’ll grow back. And before you go off on one, Luhan dared him too after you made him kiss Sehun” Baekhyun explained easily, “and they’ll grow back. For now, just come to me before you go out or whatever and I’ll draw some on for you, okay? Chanyeol, well, he can be an idiot and believe it or not, he really likes having you as his friend – I think you’ve actually been bumped up to best friend by the looks of it – so don’t be too mad at him for it. I’ll have words with him and make sure he doesn’t pull anything like this again, alright?”

Kris looked at Baekhyun sheepishly for a moment before sighing, “But my eyebrows” he whined.

“Will grow back” said Baekhyun firmly, “So, are you going to be nice and not get angry over this, or am I going to have to beat some sense into you?”

Kris pouted, “You’re scary for someone so... you know” he said, waving his hand around to make his point.

“I know” Baekhyun beamed, before turning back to the cubicle, “Yeol, you can come out now, baby. It’s alright”

Chanyeol hesitantly made his way out to stand behind Baekhyun, avoiding Kris’s eyes.

“Now Yeol, apologise to Kris and promise you’ll never do it again” Baekhyun said softly.

Chanyeol looked up at Kris with a apologetic smile, “Sorry, Kris... I won’t do it again, it was mean of me... I’m really sorry”

“Good” Baekhyun smiled, moving up onto his tiptoes to kiss Chanyeol on the cheek, then turned back to Kris, “Kris, what do you have to say to that?” he asked softly, as though talking to a child.

Kris sighed, “Fine, alright, you’re forgiven, whatever. All’s good in the world, blah blah blah” he said, “Baek, help my eyebrows now please?”

Baekhyun grinned, “Come on, I have some make-up in my bag” he said, grabbing Kris by the hand and pulling him away, “And besides, your hair is long enough to hide them too”

--

Before long, they were back at the place where the coaches had dropped them off along with all the other kids and Teachers, waiting with their suitcases and bags for the coaches to arrive to take them back home.

“Luhan!” someone yelled.

Luhan turned to see Yongguk running over to him before he crashed into him and pulled him into a bone-crushing hug.

“Hi” Luhan laughed, hugging him back, “Did you have a good time?” he asked.

“Yes, yes I did” Yongguk grinned, “Me and Himchan may or may not have pushed Yoochun sunbaenim into the lake fully clothed and got detention until Christmas because of it” he smirked, “It was so worth it, though. How was it with Mr. Kim?”

Luhan smiled, “It was great, he’s a lot cooler than I thought. I mean, he’s still some next level geek, but he’s fun. Oh and I have some news~”

“Oh my god, what? What happened?! Tell me!!”

“I have a boyfriend~” Luhan sing-songed, his eyes gleaming.

Yongguk gasped, “Oh my god, it’s that Oh Sehun kid, isn’t it?!”

“How’d you know?” Luhan asked.

“Well... ‘cause he’s glaring at me right now...” Yongguk laughed, “I best be off anyway, ‘cause I left Himchan with Daehyun and well... I’ll see you later, yeah?”

“Yeah, alright” Luhan smiled, “Seeya Gukkie~”

Yongguk waved at him before running off to join his friends again.

Sehun walked over to Luahn with a frown, “I didn’t know you were friends with Bang”

“Yup” Luhan laughed, “Why, are you jealous? Ahaa, you are aren’t you. We’ve been going out for like five minutes and you’re already jealous of my friends”

“Am not” Sehun rolled his eyes, “Anyway, the coaches are here, let’s go get a good seat”

--

“Yixing, have you got your travel sickness bracelet on?” Suho asked as he double checked that everyone was on the right coach.

“Yeah” Lay nodded, holding up his wrist, “I’m all sorted” he said.

“Okay, good” Suho smiled, “Let’s see... Okay yeah, looks like we’ve got everyone, has every –Jongdae for the sake of my sanity, sit down and put your seatbelt back on! – has everyone got all their things, nobody left anything behind, right?”

They all shot him a chorus of yeses and we’ve got everythings.

“Good, okay, driver, we’re good to go” Suho said before turning back to the students on the bus, “We’ll stop in about three hours at the services for half an hour or so, in the mean time, if you need anything, just come shout me or Mr. Yeo” he said before taking his seat next to Lay, who had joined him at the front again, lest he throw up everywhere.

Luhan was sat beside Sehun near the back, in front of them were Chen and Xiumin – who kept poking his head through the seats every so often to chat with Luhan – then, across from Chen and Xiumin were Chanyeol and Baekhyun. Behind them sat Kris – who was still practically crying over the loss of his eyebrows – and Tao. Kai and Kyungsoo were sat in front of Chen and Xiumin, each of them had an earphone in and were listening to Kyungsoo’s music.

Sehun poked his head out into the isle and tapped Xiumin on the shoulder.

“Yeah?” the elder asked, looking back at the maknae.

Sehun smiled, “Can you get Kai for me?”

Xiumin nodded and leant forward to tap Kai on the shoulder and point back at Sehun.

“What?” Kai asked, twisting so that he could see the smiling younger.

Sehun grinned, “I’ve got game” he said.

“Is that seriously all you wanted to say?”

“Yep”

“You’re an idiot”

“An idiot that’s got game~”

Kai rolled his eyes and turned back to face the front, whilst Luhan pulled Sehun in to sit up properly again.

“Just so you know, you don’t have game” Luhan said, a small smirk on his face.

Sehun chuckled, “you should tell that to my boyfriend. Oh wait~”

“You are such an idiot” Luhan laughed, “You’re lucky you’re pretty”

Sehun pursed his lips, “you know, I resent that. I’m actually very smart”

“Being academic doesn’t make you smart” Luhan said, “It just means you’re good at certain things and have a certain amount of knowledge stored in that head of yours. Being smart is a whole other thing”

Sehun paused for a moment before shaking his head and letting out a soft laugh, “Well alright then. Touché”

“So you’re not going to argue that I’m wrong?” Luhan asked, raising an eyebrow.

“Nah” Sehun laughed, “I’m trying to stay in your good books”

--

Lay let his head rest against the cool window of the coach, his earphones in and the soft sound of Linkin Park’s Leave out all the rest flowing into his ears.

Suho nudged him slightly.

He looked up and took out one of his earbuds, “What’s up?” he asked, sounding rather sleepy.

“Nothing, I’m just bored” Suho said in a quiet voice, so they wouldn’t be overheard, “There’s still another twenty minutes until we get to the services”

Lay yawned, “Wanna share my earphones?” he asked, offering an earbud to Suho.

“Thanks” Suho smiled, putting it in his ear and listening to what was playing, “Oh I like Linkin Park” he said.

Lay smiled and handed him the Ipod, “Here, I’ll let you choose the music, I’m too tired to care what comes on”

“Why are you so tired?” Suho asked.

“Didn’t sleep much last night” Lay blinked sleepily, “Too busy thinking”

Suho frowned. He paused for a moment before glancing around then whispering, “Give me your phone”

Lay obliged without comment, although he did wonder what Suho wanted with his phone.

Suho smiled as he pressed something and his own phone buzzed before he handed Lay his phone back, “There” he said before pulling out his own phone and tapping away.

Yixing’s phone buzzed.

From: SecretLover<3

Yixing-ah~ Guess who ^^
What were you thinking about so much
that you couldn’t sleep?

Lay smiled slightly and typed a reply.

Suho’s phone buzzed.

From: Xing-ah<3

Why do I like you again? :’)
And I dunno, just about us, I
guess... Over thinking things
again is all...

From: SecretLover<3

Because I’m fabulous~ :*
And hey, don’t fret, love.
Things will be fine, I
promise you! We’re going to
get through this, together.

From: Xing-ah<3

Shut up >.<
I really like you, you know.

From: SecretLover<3

I know.
I really like you too.

Lay looked up at Suho and smiled. They were slowing down and coming to a stop in the parking lot of the services.

“Go have fun with your friends for half an hour. Just remember, Saturday” Suho said softly, taking off his seatbelt.

“Saturday” Lay nodded with a soft smile.

Suho stood up and turned to address the others, “Same as last time, half an hour, no hot food on the coach! Have at it”

And with that, they all disappeared into the services.

--

Kai sheepishly took Kyungsoo’s hand and lead him over to where the others were sat around one of the large tables eating random snacks.

“Hey you two, where’ve you been?” Kris asked, as Kai and Kyungsoo took a seat between Tao and Sehun.

Kyungsoo smiled, “Jongin wanted to play on the arcade games” he said, looking fondly at Kai, who grinned shamelessly.

“Well, you missed something rather... interesting” Baekhyun said after a moment before popping a chocolate into his mouth.

Kyungsoo raised a brow in question.

“Sehun and Luhan are dating” Lay said, “And three... two... one...”

“AND I CALLED IT, DIDN’T I?!” Kris yelled, “YES, YES I DID AND NOW YOU TWO WILL OWE ME FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIVES BECAUSE DAYUM, I GOT MAD SKILLS AT KNOWING WHEN TWO FELLAS WANNA HAVE AT IT! BOO YEAH! I WAS RIGHT~ AND YOU WERE WRONG~ AND MY PLAN WORKED~ BECAUSE I’M AWESOME~ OHHHH YEAHH!!”

Tao frowned, “Kris-Ge, I love you and all, but if you don’t GET THE OFF THE TABLE RIGHT NOW, I will kill you!”

Kris froze and looked down. He was indeed stood on the table with a crowd of people staring at him as though he were mad.

“Sorry” Kris coughed, getting back down and sitting back in his seat, “I got a bit carried away...”

“You think?” Luhan glared, “Thanks for just telling the whole ing place my business”

Sehun chuckled, “Let them know, I want people to see how I have game and got the hottest boyfriend ever” he said so only Luhan could hear, making the elder blush slightly.

“Shut up” he whispered back, making Baekhyun coo when he saw them whispering to one another.

Lay rolled his eyes at them all before looking down at his phone to see he had a new text.

From: SecretLover<3

No, I’m sitting on the coach.
The other teachers can be a little...
Well, loud sometimes. So I ran away, kekeke~
And I thought I’d tell you, you’re looking very
y today. Cardigans suit you ;)

He chuckled quietly and sent a quick reply before looking up to see Chen looking at him.

“What?” Lay asked under his breath.

“Who are you texting?” Chen whispered, leaning closer to Lay.

Lay sighed, “No one” he said, “I was just checking my phone”

“Liar” Chen said with a smirk.

Lay smiled, “Yup”

Chen rolled his eyes before sitting back up straight and throwing an arm around Xiumin’s shoulders.

“Hey handsome” Xiumin smiled, making sure nobody was looking before giving Chen a quick peck on the cheek.

“Hey yourself” Chen laughed, “Can I have some of your drink?”

Xiumin nodded, “Sure” he said, lifting the orange juice over to Chen and holding it for him as the younger took a sip.

Lay smiled at them, they were so cute sometimes. He liked the side of Chen that came out around Xiumin. It was all very sweet.

--

Kris sighed as he walked into the bathroom. He hated using public toilets, they were gross and smelt weird and most of the time, you didn’t know what the people had done in there.

“Kris-Ge? Why are you standing in the middle of the floor?” Tao asked, walking in and stopping at the sight of Kris.

Kris turned and looked at Tao, “I was trying to see if I could just hold it for the next three hours” he said, “I hate public toilets”

Tao let out a laugh, “God, just pee. You’re such a drama queen” he said.

“But Taozi” Kris whined.

Taking a deep breath, Tao walked over to Kris and kissed him softly on the side of the mouth, before pulling back, his face bright red, “Just hurry up, we’ve only got like five minutes left. I’ll be with the others” he said before hurrying out of the bathroom.

Kris smiled slightly and brought his hand up to touch the corner of his lips.

--

Soon enough they were back on the coach and off again. Most of the students were sleeping, since the sun had already set and those that weren’t had in their headphones as they looked out at the night sky, trying to get one last glimpse of the stars.

Luhan let his head fall onto Sehun’s shoulder, sleepily looking up at the younger through his eyelashes.

“You okay?” Sehun whispered softly, shifting slightly so that he could wrap his arm around Luhan.

Luhan hummed, “Yeah, just sleepy” he said, letting his hand rest on Sehun’s thigh as he cuddled into him.

“Sleep then. I’ll even let you use me as a pillow” the younger laughed quietly, before pressing a soft kiss to Luhan’s forehead.

“Aw, my knight in shining armour” Luhan chuckled, then let out a yawn, “But thanks, I could do with a nap”

Sehun smiled, “Then nap away, Lu. Nap away”

Luhan nodded and let himself drift off to sleep.

--

Xiumin smiled as Chen played with his fingers. He liked it when the younger boy did that. When they were just calm and Chen would just take his hand and start playing with it then eventually he’d end up just caressing the back of his hand until he got tired of doing anything and laced their fingers together, settling for just holding it.

Chen flashed Xiumin a sweet smile before bringing the elder’s hand up and kissing the back of it.

“You look good today” Chen commented, his voice and eyes soft.

Xiumin smiled, “I look like a slob today” he said, rolling his eyes.

“No you don’t” Chen said leaning in closer with a smile, “You look fine all the time. Trust me, I have good taste in boyfriends”

“Oh, is that so?” Xiumin smirked, “because you’ll be glad to know that I have amazing taste in boyfriends too” he said, moving to kiss Chen quickly on the lips before pulling back.

Chen nodded with a laugh, “Yup, you really do”

“Arsehole” Xiumin grinned.

“Only for you~”

--

Kris looked over at Tao awkwardly. The little panda was sleeping, his head tilted towards Kris, his panda plushie held tightly in his arms.

Careful not to wake him, Kris pulled him closer and wrapped his arms around him, so that Tao was now resting against his chest.

A small smile spread over his lips as he thought about the kiss Tao had thrown at him out of the blue. He didn’t know what it meant, and he didn’t know what would happen now, but he liked that things were no longer just at a standstill between them, that it was hopefully, moving forward.

“I’ll work up the nerve to talk to you about how I feel soon, Taozi” Kris whispered to the sleeping boy, “Don’t you worry”

--

Kai’s head was resting against Kyungsoo’s shoulder as the elder ran his fingers through the younger’s hair.

“Have you enjoyed the trip?” Kyungsoo asked.

Kai hummed, “Yeah, it went better than I could have hoped for” he answered in a tired voice.

“How so?”

“Well” Kai smiled, his eyes closed as he enjoyed the feeling of Kyungsoo’s fingers in his locks, “I made new friends, for one. But the kicker was that I somehow managed to get you to go out with me and let’s face it, I wasn’t expecting that. It was a very, very pleasant surprise” he chuckled.

Kyungsoo grinned widely, “Have I mentioned I love you?”

“You might have” Kai laughed, “Have I ever told you that I love you too?”

Kyungsoo chuckled, “You might have”

--

Baekhyun stretched out before slumping back against the seat again, “I tell you what, Yeollie, it’s been a long two weeks”

“Mm, a lot’s gone down” Chanyeol nodded, handing Baekhyun a piece of chocolate.

“Thanks” Baekhyun said, taking the chocolate and popping it in his mouth, “And yeah, I mean, Kai and Soo – did not see that coming, I have to admit – then Sehunnie and Luhan – that was a little more obvious that it’d happen. I swear to god there is something going on with Chen and Minseok hyung – I mean have you seen how they look at each other? Oh and Tao told me that when he went to get Kris, he kissed him – or sorta anyway, he said he missed the giant’s lips, but still, it’s a start, right? I’m on a mission to get those two together...”

Chanyeol chuckled, “Yeah, so everyone’s loved up then? So that leaves Yixing hyung and hahaha, Mr. Kim. Could you imagine those two in a relationship?”

“Lay’s too innocent to even dream of that” Baekhyun chuckled, “But I do think those two are on friendly terms, which is nice. Mr. Kim is a cool guy. Oh, maybe we should find someone to set Lay up with?”

Chanyeol smiled, “Let’s deal with Tao and Kris first, eh?”

“You’re right” Baekhyun nodded, “Operation TaoRis is a go!”

--

Lay had his jacket over his lap, his hand beneath it holding Suho’s secretly. Nobody was awake enough to notice them anyway, so it was safe and the darkness concealed their secret, the lights of the coach too dim to uncover anything.

“What time it is?” Lay asked quietly, his voice so low that only Suho could hear.

Suho checked his phone and fought back a yawn, “It’s only nine” he said, “We’ll be back in an hour. Are your parents picking you up?”

“No, I’m walking with Chen to his. I’m gonna crash there for the night then my mum’s picking me up tomorrow” Lay yawned, “We still on for Saturday?”

Suho smiled, “Of course” he said softly, “Where should I pick you up?”

“You know where the shops are around the corner from Packwood?” Lay asked, and was met with a nod for Suho, “Pick me up there and wear a hat or something, so that nobody will recognise you in case you’re seen”

Suho nodded again, “Alright, shall we say, noon? Then we can just, relax for a while before dinner”

“It’s a date” Lay smiled.

--

They ended up getting back to the city at around ten pm. The coach parked outside the school and few by few the students and teachers went home, everyone tired yet happy.

None of them would ever forget the trip, nor the friendships they made when they were on it, and none of them could have hoped for a better two weeks.

Kris’s plan worked out, which he would never let anyone forget, even though Chanyeol and Chen would argue that he didn’t actually do anything.

Luhan and Sehun were still those two bickering kids in the hall, but now they sometimes shut up long enough to sneak a kiss or two in there with the insults.

Xiumin and Chen still hadn’t told anyone they were together – even if Kris and Lay knew.

Tao, well, he was just working on talking to Kris about that failed kiss.

Baekhyun was Baekhyun. Kkaebsong~

Kai and Kyungsoo were surprised to find out that they had a fanclub and they had a couple name of KaiSoo.

All in all things were great and the trip had been fabulous.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Hello fellow people of Earth!
Here is the last chapter before the epilogue. I know I said I'd post the foreword to the seuqel
and link it here, but I've been busy of late and haven't writen it just yet, so I'll link it 
to the Epilogue. 

 

So, I know this has been a ty couple of days for the EXO fandom, what with the Kris thing and all
but I just want to say, don't fret, okay? Yes, things seem really bad right now,
and nobody really knows what the is going on, but whatever happens will happen.
We can't change something we don't know much about, so just keep supporting our boys and
never give up hope! EXO fighting!!!! Let's Love!!!

WE ARE ONE. ALWAYS AND FOREVER!

Much love~
Until next time<3