Eleven.

Let's Camp!

Lay’s eyes fluttered open. It was a free day. He’d already been up and washed before dressing and heading back to his tent to lie back down and rest again, seeing as nobody else was up – besides Suho who had done the same thing as Lay.

Day ten, it was already day ten. That was, if he was honest, mental. The time had just flown by and in four short days, they’d be heading back to the city.

Staring at the blue of the top of the tent, he let out a soft sigh. Four days and everything went back to how it was. No fun adventure in the woods with his best friends anymore. But what did that mean for him and Suho? He honestly didn’t know. He didn’t know how, or even if, they’d work out. It wasn’t that he was having second thoughts, god no, he’d wanted this for far too long, but it was going to be so much harder. They would have to make sure they didn’t act out of the ordinary in school and out of school they would have to be so careful not to be seen together. So very careful.

As if he could hear Lay’s thoughts, Suho took a hold of the younger’s hand and gave it a squeeze, “What’s wrong? I can practically hear your mind screaming”

Lay bit his lip, he continued to stare up at the roof of the tent as he answered, “What are we going to do when we get back?” he asked quietly, “What’s going to happen?”

“What do you mean?” Suho asked, though he already knew the answer.

Lay blinked, “Well, us. I just, when we get back, it’s going to be different, right? We can’t just, you know. We’ll be on our guard the whole time”

“Well, we’ll just have to work around it. You finish school in a few months anyway, then we can relax a little, but for now we’ll make due. Maybe I can give you detention for ‘forgetting’ your homework” Suho winked.

A small smile appeared on Lay’s face at the gesture. He liked that Suho was trying to lighten the mood, trying to make him smile, “Alright, we’ll make due. But you’ve got another thing coming if you think you’re giving me detention. I have a perfect record and I’m not about to tarnish it, thank you very much!” he shot back, turning his nose up playfully.

“But really, don’t worry okay. We knew this was going to be hard, and we knew that we’d have to be careful, but we’ll get through it. Or at least I hope we will. And, um, if you’re free next Saturday then maybe, if you want, you can come over to my place. I can make dinner and we can watch a movie or something, you know, if you want to...” Suho smiled nervously.

Lay tore his gaze away from the roof of the tent to look at Suho. It amazed him that Suho was so nervous about asking him over, but it also made him feel a little better about it all that Suho was just as nervous about everything as he was. “You mean, like a date?”

“Yeah, like a date” Suho chuckled softly, “So it that a yes?”

“It’s a yes” Lay confirmed, leaning over and pressing a kiss to Suho’s cheek, “I’m looking forward to it”

Suho smiled, “I’m glad. Will you, um, want to stay over the night?” he asked, his voice wavering slightly and a light blush colouring his cheeks. It was nothing more than an innocent request, but he still felt a little nervous asking.

“I... Yeah, I’d love to” Lay answered, sounding equally as nervous. It would, after all, be their first night together when they were really alone, “I can get Chen to cover for me”

Suho tensed slightly at the mention of Chen before asking, “But won’t he ask questions?”

“No” Lay answered firmly, “we don’t question each other when one of us asks for a favour. And even if he did, I’d just tell him it was something private and he’d leave it” so he wasn’t telling the whole truth, but he knew Chen would cover for him, because that’s what they did.

“Okay” Suho said.

Lay chuckled, “Jealous~”

“I’m not jealous!” Suho glared slightly, “I just... shut up” he pouted.

Laugh laughed softly before moving over to kiss the pout off of Suho’s face, “Aw, is my Junmyeonnie a wittle bit jealous” he teased, kissing the elder again, “Don’t worry, you big baby, I still like you best” he grinned, poking Suho’s nose.

“No, your Junmyeonnie is not jealous” Suho rolled his eyes, “But as long as you like me best, that’s good.” He beamed back, rubbing the tip of his nose against Lay’s jaw.

--

By the time everyone was up and dressed, there was something different about the clearing. Lined up on the grass were several buckets and in front of them, there were a series of different sized plastic cups. Each of which was full of water.

“What’s all this?” Chanyeol asked, nodding towards the buckets and cups.

Suho grinned, slightly evilly in Chanyeol’s opinion, and clapped his hands together as he looked at the eleven boys stood before him, “This, Chanyeol, is what we’re going to be doing today. The last time we had a free day, you guys wasted it, and so, I decided we’d do something fun today. We’re going to have a water fight” he let out happily.

The boys stared at him for a moment before breaking out into cheers.

“Okay, on the count of three, grab what you can, and have at it!” Suho beamed as the boys and himself got ready to run, “One... Two...” they braced themselves, “THREE!”

With that, they all made a mad dash for water.

Chanyeol, Kris, Baekhyun, Sehun, Luhan, Chen and Lay managed to grab the buckets. Suho and Tao got two of the larger cups each, whist Kai, Kyungsoo and Xiumin got the rest and the madness began.

Lay managed to tip his entire bucket of water over Chen’s head before making a run for the tap to fill it up again when he saw a pile of water balloons beside it. So instead, he loaded his bucket with the water balloons and headed back to the fun, dashing them at whoever he could get.

Luhan had dumped the contents of his bucket over Sehun and Kris who shrieked and ran for him, both aiming for the deer at the same time and soaking him from head to toe.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun managed to tag-team Suho, who in turn called Tao and Kris over and the three of them soaked the happy couple as much as they could with what water they had before the five of them ran over to the still large pile of water balloons that Lay had left behind, not being able to fit them in his bucket.

Xiumin waited as Chen hid in the corner for Lay, so that he could empty his bucket over him. Sneaking up behind the younger, he threw the contents of his cups over Chen, letting out a loud hoot of laughter before running off again, narrowly missing the water balloon Lay threw at him – it ended up hitting Kai, who jumped and ended up spilling his water over Kyungsoo, who ended up throwing his over Xiumin – and falling onto the now damp grass.

Chen ran over with a smirk before dumping his bucket over Xiumin, cackling as he did.

It carried on like that, for a long, long time before someone walked into the clearing, an amused smile on his face, another man beside him who was rolling his eyes and shaking his head at the sight of soggy boys and water flying about.

“Junmyeon!” the smiling man called out.

Suho looked up with a grin before running over to where the two men stood, “Eli! Hoon! How are you guys?”

“We’re all good” Eli grinned, “Hoon’s got the ump because Soohyun won the poker game last week” he laughed.

Hoon scoffed, “That bastard obviously cheated” he huffed.

“Oh please” Eli rolled his eyes, “You’re just mad because he spend the night drinking with Kyuhyun, if you’re so jealous, just go tell him how you feel”

“I don’t feel anything” Hoon glared slightly.

Suho laughed, “Jealous is feeling something” he pointed out.

“Oh don’t you start as well you wet sack of crap” Hoon rolled his eyes, but he smiled a little, “Anyway, Eli what are we meant to check again?”

Eli grinned, “We just have to do what Soohyun did. So uh, check the tents and cooking ?”

“Knock yourselves out, I’ll go back to keep an eye on them” Suho nodded towards where the boys were still dumping water over one another, “Shout me when you’re done”

“Such a child” Hoon muttered, “Alright, I’ll take the left three, you take the right” he said to Eli, pointing at the tents, “Meet up at the cooking equipment”

And they did. They came back and shouted Suho over again about ten minutes later.

“So?” Suho asked, pushing his dripping locks back, off of his face.

Hoon smiled, “All good, but whoever is in that tent” he said, pointing to the one shared by Chanyeol and Kris, “Needs to clean their up, it smells like something died in there” he grimaced.

“I mean seriously” Eli added, “I couldn’t see any of the in’ floor. Even you’re not that bad, Myeon, and that’s sayin’ something”

Suho shoved him lightly in the chest, “Piss off, I’m not that messy”

“I beg to differ” Hoon piped up with a laugh before patting Suho on his wet back, “I’d give you a hug, but you’re all gross and wet and I like this shirt, so I’m not going to. See ya!”

“Yeah, see you in like, four days or whatever, Junmoney!”  Eli grinned, ruffling Suho’s wet hair before wiping his hand over Hoon’s face and running off in the direction of the cabin they were staying in.

Hoon cursed before starting off after him, leaving Suho chuckling behind them.

--

By the time four o’clock rolled around, they were all soaked through and panting as they sat or lay on the now sodden grass.

“That, Mr. Kim, was the best idea you’ve ever had” Baekhyun beamed from where he was lying on the floor, his head resting on Chanyeol’s stomach as the other boy ran his fingers through Baekhyun’s sopping wet hair.

Suho laughed, “Thanks, Baekhyun. I’m glad you think so” he grinned back. He was sat up, his torso bare as he wrung out his t-shirt – not noticing the way Lay’s eyes lingered on his milky body, nor how the younger bit his lip rather seductively.

Chen, however, did notice. He rolled his eyes before nudging Lay in the ribs, making the elder squeak.

“What was that for?” Lay huffed flicking his hair out of his eyes before glaring at Chen.

Chen smirked, “It was for basically ing our teacher with your eyes when there are people around that feel slightly disturbed because of said eye ing” he said, low enough so that only Lay could hear.

“I was not!” Lay blushed, “Okay, well maybe a little, but look at him! How can I not?” Lay shot back, a little dreamily.

Chen glanced at Suho before his eyes slid over to Xiumin who was grinning at something Kris was saying. The boy’s shirt was sticking to his body, outlining everything, making Chen smirk before he turned back to Lay, “He doesn’t hold a candle to my boo”

“Your boo? Did you really just...” Lay laughed, “Oh wow, I can’t with you... oh god”

“Oh, blow me, Xing” Chen huffed, letting his head fall onto Lay’s shoulder.

Lay was still giggling as he answered, “I would, but you’ve got nothing to blow”

“When did you get sassy?” Chen laughed, despite himself.

Lay shrugged, “I’ve always been this sassy, I just don’t show it that often” he grinned, letting his cheek rest against the top of Chen’s head.

“I’m meant to be the witty one, why are you taking away my thing?” Chen pouted cutely.

Lay laughed, “Because you’re not doing it very well?”

“There you go again! Taking away my thing! And there’s nothing I can steal from you, because I’m not into sugar daddies” Chen smirked.

Lay gasped slightly, “You did not just say that...” he got out, torn between laughing and slapping Chen.

“Oh, but I did, baby. But I did” with that, Chen planted a big, sloppy kiss on the corner of Lay’s mouth before scrambling off to where Xiumin was sat.

“” Lay muttered under his breath, letting himself fall back to lie down on the grass, grimacing when he heard it squelch beneath him.

--

“Don’t it always seem to go, that you don’t know what you’ve got ‘til it’s gone. They paved paradise and put up a parking lot” Luhan sang under his breath as he let the warm water of the shower pour over him, a welcome change to the freezing cold water he’d been subjected to earlier.

Lay was stood beside him, dancing around under the spray and trying to wash his hair at the same time.

“Can you believe we’re going home in four days? It feels like we just got here” Lay said as he rinsed the bubbles from his hair.

Luhan shook his head, “I know, it’s mad, right? And can you believe how much has changed since we’ve been here? We’ve made a load of new friends –”

  “- I wouldn’t call five a load-”

“Kai and Kyungsoo got together –”

  “- I think that meant more to them than it did to us-”

“Me and Sehun overcame being enemies and are friends now – ”

  “- you mean lovers-”

“Kris and- wait, what?” Luhan gasped dramatically, “We, no, no no no, that’s not, no. We’re just friends, Lay, that’s all”

Lay raised an eyebrow, “Oh really? Then why were you kissing him last night?”

“You saw that?!” Luhan squeaked, “How?!”

“I have eyes?” Lay said as though talking to a child, “Jesus, Lu. You’re an idiot. You like this kid, you know you do, so why not just admit it? I mean, if you can let him stick his tongue down your throat, I’m pretty sure you can admit you like him”

“No I don’t!” Luhan shook his head vigourously, his hair sending droplets of water splattering all over the place.

Lay rolled his eyes as he shut off the water and wrapped a towel around his waist, “Then why kiss him?”

“I don’t know... He wanted to kiss me and I let him, that’s it. It doesn’t mean anything. It was only a kiss” Luhan said, copying Lay’s actions and moving over to where their night clothes – well a pair of shorts and a t-shirt each – were waiting for them.

Lay began drying himself off, “Yeah, you keep telling yourself that, Lu”

“I don’t like him, Yixing” Luhan said pointedly, pulling on his clean boxers and then his shorts.

Lay nodded absently, “Yeah, and  you also didn’t cry at Bambi”

“THAT WAS A SAD MOVIE! HIS MOTHER WAS SHOT BY THAT BASTARD HUNTER! BAMBI WAS MOTHERLESS! MOTHERLESS LAY!” Luhan shouted, “But that doesn’t mean I like Sehun”

“Alright, hakuna your tatas!” Lay laughed, “But you do realise that when you start dating him, I’m never going to let you live it down”

“I hate you” Luhan deadpanned.

Lay beamed, pulling Luhan into a hug and kissing him firmly on the mouth, “I love you too!!” he laughed.

Luhan groaned, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand, only making Lay laugh all the more.

--

“You’re not going to dry your hair?” Kyungsoo asked, peering over his book to look at Kai.

Kai shrugged, “It’ll dry on its own anyway” he said, “So I don’t see the point”

“You’ll catch a cold!” Kyungsoo said, bookmarking his page and setting his book aside to look at Kai pointedly.

Kai though, only shook his head, “Old wives tale, it doesn’t make a difference” he grinned, flicking his hair as if to emphasise his words.

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes, “Come here” he said, picking up a towel and opening it up.

“Why?”

“Because I said so, not get your perky little over here” the older boy said, sending Kai a look that had him sighing in defeat and scuttling over to where Kyungsoo sat.

The younger boy huffed slightly, “Why do you always get what you want?”

“I don’t” Kyungsoo laughed, “You’re just a pushover” he grinned, throwing the towel over Kai’s hair before reaching up to dry it softly.

“Am not” Kai voiced out from under the towel, but the way he relaxed into Kyungsoo as the elder worked on his hair said otherwise.

Kyungsoo chuckled affectionately, “Alright, sure you’re not. You’re just my adorable little Jonginnie that like to keep me happy” he teased fondly.

“I forgot how mean you can be” Kai pouted as Kyungsoo moved the towel from his hair and turned to brushing it.

“Me, mean? Well, I never” Kyungsoo grinned, leaning around to kiss Kai tenderly on the lips before going back to brushing the younger’s slightly damp locks.

Kai laughed, “Liar. But I think I can live with that, I mean, you do make up for it by being the most amazing boyfriend ever”

“Aw, so sweet” The elder beamed teasingly, “I love you, baby”

“I love you more” Kai shot back, grabbing Kyungsoo’s hand and bringing it around to kiss the elder’s palm.

Kyungsoo laughed for the billionth time, “I love you most” he rolled his eyes, “You’re mine forever now, Kim Jongin”

“I can live with that, as long as that means that you’re mine forever, too” Kai smiled sweetly.

“Sounds fair to me” Kyungsoo nodded, setting the brush aside and back hugging Kai.

--

Sehun laid with his hands behind his head, his eyes closed and earphones in, Papa Roach blasting into his ears. Sure, some of the songs could be a little crude, but he liked how Jacoby sang. Not to mention that there was meaning behind the cursing lyrics. ‘Scars’ was one of his favourite, but right then, he was listening to Hollywood .

He could feel Luhan’s eyes on him, but tried his best to ignore it. He’d tried the blunt approach and that backfired, well unless the kissing counted – which he thought it should because it was really, really, nice – so now he was trying a more subtle angle. He’d planted the seed, so now he’d throw in compliments, maybe a kiss or two and wait for Luhan to come to him, which he knew would happen because let’s face it, Luhan was already acting like his lover for the most part.

“Sehun” Luhan called out, not that Sehun heard him over the music pounding into his ears.

Luhan sighed, moving over to Sehun and placing a hand either side of the younger’s head, leaning over him with a frown.

“Sehun-ah!” he tried again, but it was no use.

It was obvious that the younger knew he was there, because honestly, how could you not feel someone lurking over you? It was annoying to say the least. Not to mention Sehun was singing out loud – though Luhan doubted Sehun realised that much – and it was starting to do his nut in.

Not really thinking that he could just pull Sehun’s ear-buds out, he leant down and kissed the younger’s moving lips, making Sehun jump slightly before he regained his composure and kissed Luhan back, his hands coming up to grip on to Luhan’s hips.

Honestly, he hadn’t meant for it to be more than an innocent peck on the lips to grab Sehun’s attention, but as Sehun kissed him back, the same way he had the night before under the stars, he just let it happen, his fingers finding their way into Sehun’s hair.

Coming back to his senses, Luhan pulled back with wide eyes, slapping a hand over his mouth in shock. His eyes met Sehun’s as the younger boy shot him a -eating grin.

“You did that on purpose didn’t you!” Luhan demanded.

Sehun laughed, pulling his earphones out of his ears and turning off his music, “I didn’t plan on you kissing me, if that’s what you mean” he said, “But it was a nice touch”

“What happened to trying to get me?” Luhan asked, sitting back on his heels, glaring at the younger boy.

Sehun smiled as he sat up to face Luhan better, “I dunno, from the looks of it I’m already doing pretty well”

“I was trying to get your attention” Luhan pointed out, “You were singing and it was annoying”

“Did it ever occur to you to, I don’t know, just pull out my earphones?” Sehun asked, raising an eyebrow at Luhan.

Luhan opened his mouth, then closed it again before saying, “I didn’t think of that” in a begrudging voice.

“I’m willing to bet you didn’t even give kissing me a second thought,” said Sehun, “just admit that you want me”

“Not happening” Luhan rolled his eyes, “You need to get over the idea that there’s something between me and you”

Sehun smirked, “You sound so sure” he said, “But actions speak louder than words, Lulu”

“You’re killing me” Luhan sighed, “You’re really killing me”

Sehun grinned, “I could kiss you better, if you like” he said, obviously teasing, but Luhan could tell he was also being serious.

“You need to stop, Sehun. Seriously, I feel like I’m leading you on. I keep letting you kiss me and you think it means I like you and it’s not like that, I don’t want to hurt you, Sehun, really, so you need to stop” Luhan sighed quietly.

But Sehun only shook his head, “You’re not leading me on. If I keep trying and this doesn’t turn out how I want it to, then fine, I’ll settle for being your friend, but I can’t not try. So don’t feel like you’re going to hurt me, Lu, you’re not. I’m a big boy, believe it or not, I can look after myself”

“So what, you’re just going to keep kissing me and touching me like you have been, like I’m someone special. You deserve more than me, as much as I hate to admit it, you really do”

“Maybe so, but we’ve been over this. I don’t want anyone else, do I?” Sehun said, “Deal with it, I like you Luhan and I want you to just stop making excuses and let yourself give me a chance. Sure, I may not be someone you expected to end up with, but so what? Life is weird, happens and you sometimes meet someone who changes your life. So let me be that person. Give me a bloody chance before you toss me out and pretend I’m just your little high school enemy!”

“I already told you! I said maybe! I can’t give you more than that right now, Sehun!” Luhan all but shouted, his hands flailing up in frustration.

Sehun frowned, “Why are you so against this?! What would be so ing bad about being with me?! You’re fine with kissing me, letting me ing hug you every night until you sleep, clinging to me all day, so what would be so god damn bad about being with me?!” he shot back. He hadn’t wanted to get mad, but he didn’t understand why Luhan was so against the idea.

“BECAUSE I’M NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU!” Luhan yelled, tearing up slightly, “I’m not good enough! I can’t be in a relationship when I can barely get by on my own! I can’t be there for another person, I can’t care about someone when I am so ed up! I have to be happy all the time, Sehun, and pretend I don’t hear the people say about me behind my back. , gay boy, ing bender, fudge packer, queer! That’s all you’ll get if you’re with me! People will ing hate you, and I can’t bring that down on another person, because it’s balls Sehun. It’s ing horrid. So why would you want to be with me when I’m nothing but a little ing er that people just pretend to like?! I’m not good for you, or anyone for that matter, I’m better off alone” he cried out, tears falling down his cheeks, “I’ll just end up getting you hurt, and I don’t want to hurt you, because I like you too damn much. Are you happy now?!”

Sehun said nothing as he pulled Luhan into his chest, letting the elder cry. He didn’t know how it had gotten so heated. He didn’t want to upset Luhan, he didn’t want him to cry and hearing what the elder had to say was utterly heartbreaking, but at least now he knew, at least now he understood.

“Is that what you think? That you’re not good enough? That you’re just some homo that people hate?” Sehun asked tenderly.

Luhan nodded, “Yeah, because it’s true. Even my parents look down their nose at me. I mean, I’ve not told them or anything, but they know I’m not normal. That I’m not like other boys”

“You’re wrong. You’re none of those things. You’re amazing, Xiao Lu. You’re kind and caring and so sweet that you give me cavities. So you like boys? And what? Have you seen our friends? They’re all either gay or at least biual. Liking boys isn’t wrong, it doesn’t make you not normal, it’s just a part of who you are. You love who you love and that’s nothing to ever be ashamed of” Sehun said softly, “You’re good enough for everyone, Lu, hell you’re too good for some people, so don’t ever think less of yourself than you should. I like you because of everything you are and then some. You wouldn’t have to take care of me, because I can be here for you. Like I said, Lu, I’m not asking for anything perfect, or easy, I’m only asking that you try. And if you need to think about it for a month before, you give me a real answer, then fine. But don’t let this go because you’re afraid of what other people will say. I don’t give a what anyone else thinks, all I care about is what you think of me, what my friends think of me. Everyone else can off, for all I care” he smiled, kissing the top of Luhan’s hair and tightening his hold on the elder.

Luhan sniffled, burying his face into Sehun’s chest, his tears dampening the fabric of Sehun’s tee.

“For someone who doesn’t talk much, you don’t half say a lot” Luhan whispered, peaking up at Sehun through his wet lashes.

Sehun smiled down at him, “Sometimes people need to hear things as they are” he said, “I speak when I need to, when it’s necessary”

“Thank you, Sehun. Really” Luhan smiled. He paused for a moment before taking a stuttered breath and saying, “I’ll think about it, alright? I promise I’ll think about it. That’s all I can give you right now” in a hushed tone.

Sehun nodded, “Alright, thank you. And I’m sorry for making you sad”

“No” Luhan shook his head, “You didn’t make me sad, I just, I’m not good with feelings” he laughed a little, wiping his tears with the back of his hand, “But... Can you just do something for me? Don’t ask questions, just do it, because I just need this right now, okay?”

“Anything” Sehun said, looking straight into Luhan’s deep brown eyes.

“Kiss me” whispered Luhan, “Just... Kiss me”

And so Sehun did.

He leant down and kissed Luhan, only this time so differently than the other times they kissed. This time it was needy and full and as though it were the last kiss they’d ever have. Luhan ended up in Sehun’s lap, his arms around Sehun’s neck as he tilted his head and let Sehun tongue move into his mouth, massaging his own. Sehun had one arm wrapped around his waist, the other was lower down, his free hand clutching onto Luhan’s thigh, pulling the elder ever closer.

There was passion behind it, causing Luhan to let out a wanton moan. But it didn’t go further than that, it was only kissing. But it was intense and neither of them knew how long it went on for.

Before long, Luhan was on his back, Sehun hovering over him as their continued to attack each other’s lips hurriedly and hungrily. They broke away every now and them to breathe, but even when they did, their lips would find other places to kiss, be it the other’s neck, collar bones, jaw, face, so long as they were occupied.

It was Luhan, funnily enough, that brought it down to a slower, sweeter kiss. Their breathing ragged as their swollen lips moved now gently together, Luhan’s hands above his head, holding onto Sehun’s, their fingers laced together sweetly.

And Luhan thought, like he’d promised, about what it would mean, about how it would be for him to just give in and let himself be with Sehun. He wondered if it would be so bad, if he should just stop being so scared and go for it. And he realised as one of Sehun’s hands caressed down his arm and up his neck until it was cupping his cheek, that it might just be a good idea after all.

But he didn’t know, he really didn’t. But he knew already, it would be the only thing on his mind until he finally gave Sehun an answer.

--

Chanyeol and Kris looked at each other, eyes wide and jaws slack.

“You can hear that too right?” Chanyeol whispered.

They were at the back of Sehun and Luhan’s tent, listening carefully to what was going on inside.

“Well,” Kris whispered back, “Either they’re eating noodles, or making out, so...”

Chanyeol grinned, “They’re so making out!” he got out in hushed excitement, “Does this mean they’re together?”

“No” Kris shook his head, “I know what Luhan’s like. He won’t just jump into it like that, this’ll be more of his needy yet in denial stage. All in good time, Yeol, all in good time. Now let’s scoot before we get caught”

Chanyeol nodded and the two of them quickly scuttled away, back into the clearing.

“Where were you guys?” Baekhyun’s voice piped up.

The two boys looked over to see Baekhyun sitting, playing cards with Chen, Xiumin and Lay.

“Oh you know, just here and there” Kris shrugged nonchalantly.

Chen raised an eyebrow at him, but didn’t comment, instead he leant over and whispered something in Lay’s ear, making the older boy grin and nod.

Xiumin raised a brow, leaning in and asking Lay something, who shook his head and whispered something back, making Xiumin laugh before telling Baekhyun, who raised an eyebrow at Kris and Chanyeol, a smirk on his face.

“I expected this of Kris, but not you, Channie” Baekhyun tutted playfully.

Chanyeol’s eyebrows furrowed, “I’m confused” he pouted, moving to go and sit beside Baekhyun.

The shorter boy chuckled, “Never mind, baby” he smiled, ruffling Chanyeol’s hair affectionately.

Kris rolled his eyes, “You guys are . I’m going to find Tao” he said.

“Be gentle with him! He’s still a baby!” Baekhyun called after him.

Chen laughed, “And make sure to use protection, who knows where you’ve stuck your before” he added.

“Remember, if you’re doing the funky, wrap your monkey!” Lay yelled next.

“Yeah, Kris, don’t be a prick, cover your stick!” Xiumin giggled.

Chanyeol fought back a laugh, “Yeah, Kris, wrap it before you tap it!” He laughed, “Oh , I think he’s gonna throw a wobbly” he laughed harder.

Kris shot them all a glare before stomping off to his tent, muttering under his breath as he did.

To his surprise, Tao was in his and Chanyeol’s tent, sitting on Kris’s phone, taking selcas.

“Taozi?” Kris said, climbing into the tent.

Tao looked up and smiled, “Oh, hey Kris-ge” he said, “What’s up?”

“Nothing, what are you doing?” the elder asked, zipping up the tent and moving to sit beside Tao.

Tao took another picture, “Just taking selcas” he said, “Come take some with me!!” he beamed, grabbing Kris and pulling him in close.

“Whoa!” Kris let out as he ended up with his face smushed up next to Tao’s, as the younger snapped up more pictures.

“Smile, Gege, you look weird on these” Tao noted, looking over the pictures he’d taken.

“Right, sorry” Kris smiled apologetically before wrapping his arm around Tao’s shoulders, pressing his cheek to the younger’s and shooting a peace sign at the camera as Tao beamed and snapped the picture.

They spent until dinner taking silly pictures and chatting, just having a good time with each other.

Kris really enjoyed it. More than he’d care to admit, actually. He liked spending time with Tao no matter what they were doing. Even if the younger did cost him a fortune when they went shopping, but hey, if it made Tao happy, it made him happy.

They’d always had an easy going relationship, one where they could talk about anything and everything – well apart from the fact they were fawning over one another, but you know...

And each time he looked at the younger boy, it brought him closer and closer to confessing how he felt.

Ah, now if only he could pluck up the balls to do it.

Then they’d all be happy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: I'm not gonna lie, I almost didn't update today. 
I was deliberating on whether or not I would post today's chapter and a part of me was so close to skipping this week
But then I thought, you've all been rather patient with me, and my once a week updates,
and so the thought of letting you down was enough to make me it up and give you a chapter.

I've been neither here, nor there, at the moment and things are a little... well, my health hasn't been all that great.
Nonetheless, you guys keep me going with your lovely comments and cheerful thoughts on my work, so here, for you
lovely people, is chapter eleven :)

Now, enough of my woeful life, please, tell me how you found the chapter with a comment, be it small or large, I promise you,
I do read them all and they never fail to put a smile on my face~

Sub, vote, comment and keep smiling guys!

Much loves~
Until next time<3