Twelve.

Let's Camp!

It was pretty sunny on the morning of their eleventh day at camp. Suho grinned to himself as he got out what looked like a bundle of multicoloured nylon cloth.

He’d had this planned for a while to surprise the boys. It was something he knew none of them would have done in a really long time and couldn’t wait to see their faces when they realised what they’d be doing for the day.

“What’s that?” asked Chen as they all sat in a circle, the colourful bundle neatly resting on Suho’s lap.

Suho grinned, “Have a guess” he said ominously.

“I know what that is” Baekhyun gasped, looking at the bundle with gleeful eyes, his hands clapped together in excitement, “Is that what we’re playing with today?” he asked.

Suho nodded, “Yup. Why don’t you tell everyone what it is, Byun?”

“It’s a parachute!” Baekhyun beamed, “You know, like we used to play with when we were kids!”

Chanyeol suddenly let out a squeak, “Oh my god!” he exclaimed, “I’ve not played with a parachute since I was in Primary School! Swap game, Cat and mouse, Tinker Tailor, Don’t drop the ball! Oh my god, oh my god!” he let out in excitement.

“Right you are” Suho laughed, unloading the parachute from its colourful bag. He, with the help of the others, managed to lay it out on the ground in the middle of them all, each of them sat between two handles, ready to hold it and get up.

The boys each grabbed two handles before getting to their feet and stepping back slightly so that the parachute was spread out.

“What are we playing first, teach?” Chanyeol asked from where he stood between Luhan and Kris.

Suho smiled, “I was thinking we’d play the swap game first, to get us all warmed up” he said, “does everyone know how to play?”

Kris looked completely lost, where as Baekhyun, who stood on his other side, nodded. Xiumin, who stood to the left of Baekhyun was the one that spoke up though.

“Is it where you shout two people’s names and they have to swap places?”the chubby cheeked boy asked with a small smile.

Tao, who was on the other side of Xiumin then said;

“Yeah, or you shout a thing like ‘anyone wearing blue’ and they all have to swap” he smiled.

Next to Tao, stood Sehun. The youngest boy vaguely registered Suho telling Xiumin and Tao that they were right, but he was more occupied with the boy that stood opposite him; Luhan.

It was complicated between them, to say the least, but he knew that things would work out in the end, well at least he hoped things would. They’d kissed for a long time the day before, but neither of them brought it up against once it was over, instead choosing to pretend like it never happened whilst Luhan thought about Sehun’s proposition to be something more than friends.

Sehun was desperate to know what Luhan was thinking, to know if he would get a chance with the older boy or not, but he didn’t want to rush Luhan into giving him an answer, after all he’d promised the boy that he’d be patient, that he’d wait until Luhan knew for sure what he wanted.

Kai, who was on Sehun’s left, kicked him softly in the side of the leg to get his attention, “Dude, listen! He’s explaining the rules”

Sehun sighed, turning his attention back to Suho.

“... So we’ll start with the names. I’ll call out two names, those two will run under the parachute whist the others make it wave and swap places, and then whoever gets to the other person’s place first will get to call out the next pair to swap. Got it?” he asked with a grin.

“YES SIR!” was the collective response.

“Alright” Suho laughed, “Um, Kris and Jongin!”

With that, Kris and Kai shot underneath the parachute as the others waved it frantically, both of them desperate to get to the others place as fast as they could without smacking into one another. In the end, it was Kai who got to Kris’s place first, just a fraction of a second before Kris got to his.

“Boo yeah!” Kai said, pumping his fist in the air before grabbing onto the multicoloured parachute again and wiggling it with the others, “Uh... Sehunnie and Chanyeol!” he called out with an evil smile, knowing that this move would land Sehun beside Luhan.

Chanyeol and Sehun – who heaved a sigh before hand – dashed beneath the parachute and made their way over to the other’s place.

Sehun poked out first, his arm brushing against Luhan’s as he met day light again and took a hold of nylon material once more.

“Mr. Kim and Baekhyun” Sehun said after taking a swift glance around the circle.

Suho laughed as he threw up the parachute to give himself room to duck under it, Baekhyun doing the same opposite him, before the two of them hurried to get to the other side before the other.

“Woohoo!” Suho grinned as he got out a few seconds before Baekhyun, claiming his place between Kai and Xiumin. “Alright, uh, Yixing and Minseok!” the teacher chuckled.

Lay was under the parachute, running across before Xiumin even realised he was being called, therefore the end result being that Lay got across first and shot a wink at Chen who was patting Xiumin’s shoulder in mock sympathy.

Lay scanned the circle, taking in Luhan’s nervous look and connecting it with the boy beside him. Deciding to take pity on his friend, he called out “Tao and Lulu”

Luhan shot Lay a grateful look as he and Tao ran across the circle ‘neath the parachute. Tao made it over first, but Luhan couldn’t have cared less as he looked up and made eye contact with Sehun.

He wasn’t an idiot, as much as he denied it, he knew he liked the taller boy. But he just didn’t know what to do with that. He wasn’t someone that ever seemed to be able to hold down a relationship, his longest one lasting a meagre two months before he’d gotten scared and called it quits – and though he was still friends with the lad, it just wasn’t the same as they’d been before they’d dated and he didn’t want to end up like that with Sehun. He liked this newfound friendship they’d discovered whilst being on the trip.

Sehun gave him a small smile, which he returned, albeit rather awkwardly. He still couldn’t get his mind off of how soft Sehun’s lips had felt against his own and that wasn’t helping with his internal breakdown whatsoever.

He didn’t really pay attention to what was going on around him, only vaguely listening incase his name came up, but he spent most of the time just exchanging looks with Sehun, sharing a small smile with him every so often.

He didn’t even realise when Chen and Lay had been called out to swap that the two of them had ran into one another at full speed and were then lying under the parachute giggling loudly, almost hysterically, and it took at least twenty minutes for Xiumin, Suho and Baekyun to coax them out from beneath the darn thing.

Looking up his eyes met Sehun’s again.

Hi Sehun mouthed to him, making him smile.

Hey he mouthed back, seeing his smile reflected on Sehun’s face.

Sehun bit his lip slightly before mouthing, how are you?

Just dandy Luhan said back silently, trying not to laugh.

“Sehun and Luhan” Kyungsoo called out.

Luhan lifted his part of the parachute and made his way underneath it. When he got to the middle, he met Sehun there, the younger grabbed his hand and gave it a squeeze before letting go and continuing over to Luhan’s vacated spot. Luhan laughed softly to himself as he popped out to stand where Sehun stood previously, in between Baekhyun and Kris.

“Alright,” Suho piped up after a moment, stopping Sehun from calling out another pair, “We’re going to swap games now. We’ll be playing Cat and Mouse” he grinned, “Does anyone know how to play that?”

Chanyeol practically bounced up and down with excitement, “I do! I do!” he cried out eagerly.

“Why don’t you tell us all then, Park?” Suho said, clearly fighting back a laugh at Chanyeol’s excitement.

“Okay!” Chanyeol beamed, “Basically, everyone sits on the floor and wiggles the parachute, making it look like the sea waving, whilst they’re doing that, someone goes underneath and pretends to be the mouse, they crawl around as discreetly as they can whilst another person – the cat – walks around on top of the parachute and tries to catch the ‘mouse’. It’s really simple, but really fun” the lanky boy said merrily.

“Right you are, Chanyeol” Suho smiled, “So, everybody sit and we’ll get started”

With that, they all took a seat on the grass, keeping the shape of the circle and began to wave the parachute softly.

“Any volunteers, then?” Suho asked, looking around to see everyone put their hands up, making him laugh. “Okay, Luhan, get underneath, you can be the mouse – everyone start to wave the ‘chute harder – and... Sehun, come on, you can be the cat!” he said.

Luhan was already under the parachute and crawling around by the time Sehun had stepped onto it and started walking around in an attempt to find him.

The others were giggling and calling out random things as Sehun and Luhan fought their best to win. Sehun got on his hands and knees after a few minutes, hoping it would help him find Luhan faster. He could hear Luhan laughing from under the parachute, but just when he thought he knew where the elder was, it seemed he’d disappeared to the other side, ending in Sehun throwing himself down and finding nothing but the hard grass beneath him and a mess of bright, coloured nylon.

“Luhan, I’m coming for you!” Sehun grinned. In all honesty, he was having a lot of fun. It was stupid and childish, but the game they were playing was enough to have all their spirits up and put a grin on each of their faces. Sehun liked that. He liked that it seemed to make everyone happy and in a good mood, none of them dwelling on unimportant, or low things. It was a part of the trip he knew he was going to remember for the rest of his life.

He got back to his hands and knees and set off for Luhan again, a wide smile on his face as he did, the others waving the parachute ferociously and egging him on as they did whilst Luhan slithered around beneath it, trying his best not to get caught, little known to the others that he was smiling just as widely as the boy atop of the parachute trying to find him.

It was all rather amusing to Luhan, the game that was, because it was something you played when you were young, like it became a thing you could only treat as a memory as soon as you hit double digits. Because at that point, you were a ‘big kid’ and you’d outgrown all those childish games you used to play, you would be seen as the one the kids who still played hop-scotch and jump rope looked up to in awe, you were the ones that brought the parachute out, but you didn’t play with it, you merely looked on as younger kids took on what used to be yours. And so that was a large part of the smile painting his face, because they were seventeen and eighteen years old,  playing something that was sort of made out as something you couldn’t by an unspoken rule, and yet it was the most fun he’d had in ages. He was just letting loose and going for it, dirtying his clothes and letting the grass stain his knees. It was nice to revert back into being a child every now and again, and it seemed like Suho knew that too, which made Luhan admire the teacher all the more. He could see why Lay was crushing on him – even if his thoughts were only on Sehun, he could still see the appeal of the handsome teacher.

“Keep running, Lu, I’m gonna get you soon enough” Sehun said, his laughter ringing out softly over the others.

Luhan chuckled, “We’ll see” he called out from under the nylon rainbow.

Sehun’s head snapped around to where Luhan’s voice had sounded from, and ever so carefully he crawled over to it, scanning for any sign of the lump beneath that would be Luhan, and then he spotted him and dove.

He landed on the other boy, sending them to the ground, one above, one below the parachute, each of them laughing hard and loud, soon enough making the others join in out of the sheer idiocy of the situation.

“Alright, you two, come on then, the rest of us want a go too, you know” Kris said after a while of just pure laughter tainting the calm air that had once surrounded them.

Sehun grinned as he got up and made his way back to his place around the parachute, Luhan crawling out from beneath it seconds later, his face red from laughing and a grin on his lips.

“So, who’s next, sir?” Kyungsoo asked, and with that, everyone turned to look at the teacher.

Suho looked around the circle, “Luhan choose someone to take you place, same for you Sehun” he said simply.

Luhan nodded, looking around the circle then cleared his throat softly, “Kris” he smirked, “You can be the mouse now”

Kris glared at him slightly before crawling beneath the parachute and waiting for the cat to be picked.

“Um” came Sehun’s highly amused voice, “Chanyeol, I choose you!”

Chanyeol shot him an incredulous look as Baekhyun laughed quietly from his seat at Sehun’s smirk.

The tall boy got up and swiftly climbed atop of the parachute as the other began to make it wave excitedly, trying their best to hide Kris’s large form.

They went on like that for a while before Suho sent Chen off to get the ball, then played a game whereby you had to keep the ball atop of the parachute and whoever it fell off closest to had to run around the circle and retrieve it before everyone had counted to ten.  They played the swap game again and then a few more before they finally got tired and decided to give up with the parachute for the day.

Luhan, Sehun, Kai, Chanyeol, Chen and Lay stuck around to play football, whilst Suho went off to work on something in his tent, Tao went to take selcas in front of a – as he put it – particularly pretty tree, Kyungsoo was sitting on the sidelines with Baekhyun watching the boys play footie and Kris went with Xiumin to chill by where the campfire would be if it were lit.

--

“Kris, can I ask you something?” Xiumin asked as the two of them sat down.

Kris had boiled up some water and made them both a tea before they’d settled down on the grass, leaning back against one of the logs, the one in front of Luhan and Sehun’s tent.

“Sure you can, Minseokkie, you know that” Kris smiled, bringing his mug up to his lips and sipping the hot tea, “ask away”

Xiumin smiled a little, “Well, I have this friend. And he’s been dating one of his best friends for the past six months, but he hasn’t told his other friends about it, because he’s kind of scared to. And he asked me what he should do, like if he should tell them or not and I didn’t know what to tell him, so, I was just wondering, what do you think about it?” he asked, his voice wavering slightly.

Kris looked at him as Xiumin gulped down half of his tea at once, blatantly avoiding Kris’s eyes. “Well,” Kris said thoughtfully, taking a sip of his own tea without taking his eyes off of Xiumin, “I’d say that he should tell his friends, even if he is a little bit scared, because if they’re his friends he should trust them enough to know that they’ll support him and the person he’s seeing” he smiled, “And six months is a pretty long time to get used to the idea, if you ask me, so I think he should tell them. I think he’ll feel better once he does, too”

“You think so?” Xiumin asked sheepishly, downing the rest of his tea and setting his mug to one side.

Kris did the same before nodding, “I do. So does this mystery friend have a name?”

“No, his parents didn’t give him one, so he’s just know as ‘that guy’ to most people” Xiumin smiled, keeping it as small as he could manage.

Kris chuckled slightly, “You don’t have to be scared” he said in a soft voice, though, “we’ll only ever support you, well, as long as you’re not like killing people or anything, because dude, then I’d have to turn you in to the police...”

“So as long as I’m not a murderer, I’ve always got you by my side?” Xiumin laughed, “Thanks Giganto”

Kris rolled his eyes as he put an arm around Xiumin and pulled him into a hug. Xiumin’s arms found their way around Kris’s middle and squeezed him lightly.

“So, who’s the lucky guy?” Kris asked, not letting Xiumin out of his hold.

Xiumin sighed, “Jongdae” he said quietly, “I’m going out with Jongdae”

“So what are you so afraid of?” Kris asked in confusion, “Nobody will bat an eyelid, you guys are cute together!”

“Thanks” Xiumin whispered, “and I’m scared because... Because of Xing...”

Kris’s eyebrows pulled together, “Of Xing? Why? He’s like the sweetest little thing ever, you can’t be scared of someone with dimples, that’s madness”

“I know it’s stupid” the elder said softly, sounding more vulnerable than Kris had ever heard him sound, “But I worry that people will compare how he acts with Yixing to how he acts with me. I mean, I’m not an idiot, I know that Jongdae and Yixing have this really special relationship, and I know that will never change, they’ll always have that bond, but I just, I’m scared that I’ll never live up to him, you know? Lay was his first everything. His first best friend, his first boyfriend, his first, well you know... and what am I? How can I be sure that I’m not just his fallback because Xing said no?”

Kris hummed softly, “You want to know how you should know?” he said, his voice gentle and warm, “You know because of the way Chen is with you. I wasn’t surprised when you told me you were seeing Chen because I see the way he looks at you. He looks at you the way I see my grandpa look at my grandma. That undying, pure, love that nobody could ever get between. Chen’s not an overly lovey-dovey person by nature, but he’s so careful, so caring with you, and if that’s not enough, then I’ll tell you what is; Trust. You should just trust him, because that boy would never hurt anyone, not if he can help it. So I can tell you that you’ve got nothing to worry about. Besides, Chen and Lay, they’re something nobody will ever get between, but the way he loves Lay and the way he loves you are completely different. Trust me, I’m duizhang.” He smiled.

“You’re an idiot, duizhang” Xiumin laughed, “But thank you. You’re right, I told you it was stupid, but I can’t help it, it’s just... you know...”

“Yeah, I know” Kris smiled softly, hugging Xiumin tighter and giving the elder a kiss on the top of his head, “But hey, like I say, you’ve got nothing to worry about”

Xiumin smiled, snuggling into Kris’s warm chest, “Does he really look at me like that?”

“He does, all the time” Kris replied.

They stayed like that for a while, sometimes making vague comments about what was going on around them when something poked at Kris’s brain,

“Wait” he said, sitting up straight so fast he nearly knocked Xiumin off of him, “What do you mean his first.... you know?!” he asked, his face pale and eyes wide.

Xiumin looked just as startled. . He promised he wouldn’t say anything.

“Are you telling me, that Lay and Chen had ?!” he hissed, looking at Xiumin in bewilderment.

Xiumin slapped a hand over the taller boy’s mouth, “Shut up!” he snapped, looking frantic, “you can’t tell anyone! He’ll kill me!!”

“I... Okay, I won’t...” Kris said as he pried Xiumin’s hand from his mouth, “But Jesus...  That’s... I didn’t think Xing would end up getting laid before me. Dammit”

Xiumin’s eyebrows shot up, “You’re a ?” he asked in surprise.

“Shut up” Kris’s eyes narrowed, “We shall never speak of his again”

Xiumin couldn’t help but laugh at that.

--

Baekhyun smiled warmly as he watched Chanyeol kick the ball over to Kai, who booted it into the makeshift goal that Chen was guarding.

He always liked watching Chanyeol when he was playing football with people, just seeing how focused, yet undeniably happy Chanyeol was made his day. Sometimes he wondered what he’d done to deserve such an amazing boyfriend, because really that’s what Chanyeol was. He was practically perfect in every way – just like Mary Poppins, but without the magic carpet bag – and it was a bonus that he was blindingly handsome on top of that.

“You’re gonna start drooling in a minute” Kyungsoo piped up from beside him, snapping Baekhyun out of his reverie.

The elder boy raised an eyebrow, “Oh please, have you seen the way you look at Kai?” he countered, a satisfied smirk on his face.

“At least me and Kai don’t feel the need to attack each other’s tonsils every five seconds” Kyungsoo said, flipping his hair out of his eyes in a rather sassy manner.

Baekhyun scoffed, “That’s because Kai’s too scared to touch you” he said, trying to keep a straight face.

“That’s what you think” Kyungsoo smirked.

They both looked at each other for a moment before breaking into giggles.

Kyungsoo glanced behind them and smiled softly before poking Baekhyun in the side. The older boy raised an eyebrow at him, but Kyungsoo only pointed to where Kris and Xiumin were sat cuddling.

“Oh my gosh” Baekhyun whispered, a big smile on his face, “That is so cute!”

Kyungsoo chuckled, “Let’s just hope Tao doesn’t see, he’ll go ape-.”

“Omg, could you even imagine babyTao trying to fight our cute little Xiuminnie?!” Baekhyun laughed along, “I think I’d pay to see that, oh my god, haha”

“Jesus, could you imagine...” Kyungsoo let out an amused breath of air, “And then Kris trying to help but then he’ll just end up getting punched by them both”

Baekhyun snorted loudly, “Oh god! I can picture it! Kris is such a softy, I can’t, oh my god”

“You sound like a fangirl...” Kyungsoo smirked, rasing an eyebrow at the elder.

Baekhyun gave him a dead look, “You look like an owl”

“ you”

“I’d rather not, you’re not my type”

“, you’d be lucky to have me” Kyungsoo scoffed, making Baekhyun laugh.

“Oh please, all you ever do is beat me up!” Baekhyun rolled his eyes, “Why would I want to you after that?!”

Kyungsoo shrugged, “Maybe you have some weird kink or something, I don’t know” he smirked again.

“Why am I friends with you again?” Baekhyun groaned, letting himself fall back to lay on the grass, flopping an arm over his face.

Kyungsoo let out a tinkling laugh, “Because I’m awesome and you love me” he said, moving to flop beside Baekhyun.

“ please, I only put up with you because you make me”

“This, right here,” Kyungsoo laughed, “This is true friendship”

Baekhyun couldn’t help the laugh that left his lips at that, “You’re damn right it is”.

They stayed like that for a while, just laying on the grass, giggling at their own idiocy, because hey, what else would you want to do on a day like that?

Well, that was until a shadow cast itself over them, and they both looked up to see Luhan stood there with an eyebrow raised.

“Do I even wanna know?” the older boy asked, gesturing to their giggling forms.

“Luhannie~” Baekhyun laughed, “We’re talking about how we’re fabulous, come join us!”

Luhan eyed them carefully, “Are you on drugs?” he asked, half convinced that they must be.

Kyungsoo and Baekhyun quickly sat up and gasped dramatically.

“How very dare you?!” Kyungsoo said, brining a hand over his heart in mock hurt.

“Did you just quote Julian Clary?” The eldest of the three asked, putting his hands on his hips and cocking is left one to the side slightly.

Kyungsoo shrugged, smirking slightly, “Might have done” he retorted.

Luhan only rolled his eyes before plopping down on the grass in front of the two.

“Not playing anymore?” Baekhyun asked.

“No” Luhan sighed, “I actually came over because I need to ask you guys something”

Baekhyun nodded as Kyungsoo said “shoot”

“Well, we’re friends now, right?” he asked softly, earning a nod from each of the other two, “and you guys know Sehun really well, right?” again another nod from both boys, “Well, I guess you probably already know, but he likes me. And he, uh, asked me out, sort of. Well, he asked me to think about it...” he trailed off, looking away sheepishly.

Kyungsoo and Baekhyun exchanged a brief look before getting to their feet and pulling Luhan up too, “This isn’t a conversation we should have here” Baekhyun said softly, “We’ll go to my tent”

The three of them made their way over to Baekhyun’s tent and scuttled inside before Kyungsoo zipped it up and they all sat down on the two sleeping bags laid out on the floor.

“Right, so what’s the problem, I mean, you do like him don’t you?” Kyungsoo asked, his voice calm and patient.

Luhan nodded, “Yeah, but I... It’s complicated. I don’t do relationships, or feelings like this. I can barely keep myself together as it is...” he sighed, “I just, I don’t want this to end up all ed up and hurting him”

“Luhan” Baekhyun said gently, placing a hand on Luhan’s knee, “This is only as complicated as you make it. So you’re scared right?” a nod from Luhan, “that’s seriously the most normal thing ever. There are so many people that second guess themselves when getting into a relationship and it’s nothing to do with how much they like the other person, it’s because they over think it, and that’s what you’re doing right now. You’re making a mountain out of a molehill. And I’m not putting you down for that, god no, I know it’s hard to deal with like this sometimes, believe me.

 “But sometimes you need to risk it, you know? Because otherwise you’ll always be thinking ‘what if’ and where will that get you? It’ll just hold you back. Sehun, sure he’s the baby of the group and sometimes he’s a little brat, but he’s also one of the sweetest, most caring kids I know, not to mention he’ll be nothing but patient with you. He’ll be there when you need him, and he’ll give you space when he sees you need to be alone for a while. He might not seem it, but Sehunnie is a mature guy, and he’ll never steer you wrong.

 “I can’t make you agree to go out with him, hell, I might be turning you off of him more by saying all of this, but if I were you, I’d give him a chance, because even if it doesn’t work out, he’ll still be your friend. He’s someone that holds onto a good thing, he won’t let you go, even if it means he can’t have you in the way he wants you” Baekhyun smiled softly, “That’s not to say he won’t try, I mean, the kids a spoiled little , but I reckon that’s mine and Soo’s fault, since we baby him a lot-”

“Baek” Kyungsoo interrupted, “You’re getting off topic.” He turned to Luhan and smiled, “What he’s saying is, give him a chance Luhan, because you’ll kick yourself if you don’t. He might be an idiot, but he’s got one of the biggest, warmest hearts I’ve ever come across. So if he told you to think about it, have a good think, but know that he’s worth the risk, even if it is a scary one”

Luhan was slightly stunned. If he was honest, when he’d walked over to the pair of them, he’d expected them to be a little... bitter, for lack of a better term, with him, because it seemed a little like he was leading the kid on, what with the kisses and hugs and touches and such, but this. This was more than he could have hoped. He had been leaning more to the side of just letting go of his insecurities and giving Sehun a chance because really, he did like the younger boy a lot, but he did need a little longer to think about it.

“Thanks guys” Luhan whispered.

“Aww” Baekhyun cooed, pulling the elder into a hug, shortly joined by Kyungsoo. Luhan chuckled softly as he hugged them both back.

Baekhyun pulled back, but Kyungsoo lingered slightly to whisper, “And if you’re worried about the history between you guys, Sehun’s never disliked you. You’re all he’d ever talk about, even if he won’t admit it” his voice sounding highly amused, but sweet all the same.

It was then that Luhan realised how good friends these boys were. And not just Kyungsoo and Baekhyun, but all of them, and he was really glad that this camping trip had brought them all a lot closer.

--

By the time they’d all eaten and night rolled around, the boys were pretty damn knackered, what with spending majority of the day waving the parachute and the rest of it just playing around, so they’d all crawled into bed ready to sleep off their exhaustion.

Lay let out a soft yawn as he got into his sleeping bag and laid down beside Suho, who was looking over some papers by the light of a small torch.

Suho smiled at Lay sweetly before setting the papers aside and flicked off the torch, nestling closer to Lay and wrapping an arm around him.

“You seem tired” Suho commented softly, a small smile on his lips.

Lay hummed, “I am, I think I’ve worn myself out” he said, “being active and stuff is hard work. Why can’t I just flop for like three days and then have people carry me everywhere?”

“Because it’d be bad for your health” Suho chuckled quietly.

“You’re bad for my health” Lay grumbled.

But Suho only chuckled more, “That doesn’t even make sense”

“I’m sleepy, give me a break” Lay groaned, rolling over slightly to bury his face in Suho’s shoulder.

Suho smiled and kissed Lay on the temple, “Alright, cutie, I’ll play nice” he whispered, “But have you had a good day?”

“Mm” Lay hummed, “I have, actually. I missed you though. You disappeared all afternoon”

“I had work to do. I’ve been putting it off actually because of you” he teased lightly, “I think you’re taking over my brain”

Lay let out a soft breath of amusement, “What can I say? I’m just that good” he said, pulling his head back to look at Suho properly, “if it makes you feel any better, you took over mine ages ago, so it’s only fair”

“My oh my, aren’t you just a little sweetheart?” Suho smiled widely, making Lay roll his eyes.

“Mm,” Lay shook his head softly in amusement, “But do I have to keep being sweet or are you finally just going to kiss me like I know we both want you to?”

Suho let a quiet laugh escape his lips before he leant in and pressed his lips to Lay’s, moulding them together in a way that he knew Lay liked best, soft and sweet so that they could build it up to something more.

Lay let his hand trail up Suho’s arm slowly, his fingertips leaving thin lines of heat in their wake, letting his hand come to a rest on Suho’s shoulder, using it to pull himself closer to the elder.

Suho smiled against Lay’s lips before nibbling slightly on the younger’s lower lip, silently asking for him to part them. He was met with no restriction as Lay willingly opened his mouth to allow Suho’s tongue to slide in and explore the familiar territory.

If Lay had been standing, he would have gone weak in the knees because of the way Suho was working his mouth and his hands were drawing light patterns on his lower back, beneath his tee. It amazed him how fast Suho seemed to pick up these small details that turned him into putty in the short time they’d been together.

A faint gasp left Suho’s mouth as Lay caught the elder’s tongue between his lips and slightly before letting it go and massaging Suho’s tongue with his own, earning himself a low moan from the other, which Lay liked very, very much.

“Yixing” Suho murmured against Lay’s mouth before kissing him again, though this time more hungrily, not that Lay had any objections of course.

Air, unfortunately, became something that both needed after a while and thus were forced to break away, but Suho only moved to kiss Lay’s neck whilst the younger panted to get his breath back.

Suho’s teeth grazed the younger’s milky skin before he on it gently and let his tongue lap over the now reddening skin, then alternated between and biting, soothing with his tongue every so often.

It was only when a wanting whimper left Lay’s lips that the elder broke away to look at Lay’s flushed face and hooded eyes.

A small smirk crept onto his lips, “Are you okay there?” Suho asked, his voice husky and seductive.

“Not even a little bit” Lay panted lightly, his head dropping onto his pillow in exhaustion.

Suho chuckled, “I’ll try and go easy on you next time” he smirked, leaning in and kissing Lay one last time before lying down again and pulling Lay close, closing his eyes.

“Don’t you dare.” Lay yawned cutely, before closing his eyes too and falling asleep almost instantly.

Suho smiled, his eyes still closed and he let himself bury his face in Lay’s hair before letting sleep pull him away.

That night he dreamt about him and Lay, sitting on a grassy hilltop, watching the sunrise as he held the younger in his arms and they kissed in the glow of the morning sun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: What is this? Updating a day early?! D:
Haha, yeah, well I'm gonna be busy tomorrow, so yeah~ I'm going to watch Amazing Spiderman 2 with the kids...
Wish me luck. They're 7 and 5.... And hyper as ...

 

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed the chapter.
Comment and let me know what you thought of it~
Sub and vote if you love me enough ;)
And friend me too, if you want, I don't bite~ Promise~

Much loves~
Until next time<3