One.

Let's Camp!

 Kris had a plan. It was a good plan, no, a great one. it, it was brilliant!  He’d never thought of anything quite this amazing before, but it was going to happen and when it did, everyone would be bowing at his feet and showering him with compliments for coming up with the most amazing plan anyone could ever think of.

“Kris, stop thinking, you’ll hurt yourself” Chen called from the seat behind.

Kris turned to look through the gap in the chairs, “Zip it, idiot, nobody asked for your opinion”

“Yeah, Chen. Leave Kris-Ge alone!” Tao defended from the seat beside Kris.

Chen only rolled his eyes and turned back to Lay, who was sat beside him, obviously looking concerned about something.

Kris sighed, of course it’d only be right for Chen to make some smart comment, thinking he was funny, when he wasn’t.

“Don’t worry about him, gege, you’re smart!” Tao smiled sweetly, which was enough to make Kris feel dizzy. Damn that panda and his magic cuteness.

“Yeah, I know I am. Thanks Taozi” Kris smiled, “So, you never told me, what do you think of my plan to...” he lowered his voice “set Luhan up with that Sehun kid?”

Tao’s smiled faltered for a second before returning even bigger, though clearly forced, “I think it’s great! You’ll totally get them together”

“Yeah, and then Luhan will owe me forever!” he grinned.

“What will I owe you for?” Luhan’s voice piped up from across the isle.

Kris looked over to see the older boy peering over from behind Xiumin. He looked oddly suspicious as the mention of his name, but also as though it wasn’t anything out of the ordinary, which to be honest, it wasn’t.

Luhan was one of those people whose name you heard everywhere. He wasn’t really popular, in the sense that he didn’t hand around with the popular group, nor did he act like a popular kid, if anything he was a straight up geek, it was just that he was a people person so he got on with everyone well. Of course there were the occasional dickheads that made him feel like , but thanks to his friends, they soon got off his back.

“Well, that depends” Kris smirked.

Luhan’s eyebrows furrowed, “On what?” he asked, fighting against Xiumin’s hands that were trying to push his head out of the way.

“Have you paid me back for the popcorn, chocolate, crisps and bubble tea yet?” Kris asked, seemingly innocently.

“Hey! You said not to worry about it!” Luhan shot back indignantly.

“Then shut it, short arse!” Kris grinned, leaning back in his seat and shooting Tao a smile before putting on his earphones and blasting his music.

Tao rolled his eyes and turned back to Luhan before spotting who was sitting in front of his friends and beaming.

“Baekhyun-ge!”

Baekhyun turned to look for who had called him and smiled when he noticed it was Tao, “Oh hey, Tao-ah. I didn’t know you were coming on the trip! What group are you?”

“I’m in Mr. Kim’s group, what about you?”

“Me too! So are my friends, how cool is that?” Baekhyun beamed before turning around to look at the guy sitting beside him, “Channie, BabyTao is in our group” he grinned then turned back to Tao.

“Mine are too! This should be a good two weeks then. I think it’s really cool that we get our own area, so it’ll just be the twelve of us” Tao beamed happily at the elder.

“Yeah and Junmyeon-ssi is really nice too, I mean it’s not every day you get a teacher that’s funny, young, handsome and smart” Baekhyun half-swooned, “I wonder who’ll have to share a tent with him, I hope it’s me” he giggled.

“Hey! I thought you said you’d share with me!” Chanyeol huffed from beside him.

“Right sorry” Baekhyun rolled his eyes before turning back to Tao, “anyways, this is the first year it’s going to be like this apparently, every other time, they went to this huge clearing in the woods that was big enough for everyone, but this time, they’ve split us into six groups and sent us all to a different clearing. We’re not going to see any of the other groups again until the day we leave. It’s weird, but it’s kind of cool. But I asked Mr. Kim about it and he said that there will be other teachers there that pop in on the groups every few days to give them either updates or tasks to do” he shrugged, “I’m so excited though! I’ve never been camping before, oh my god... what if they don’t have bathrooms and showers? Oh no, I didn’t think about that”

There was a scoff from the seat in front of Tao, “Don’t be such a drama queen, hyung. Gees, I already asked Mr. Kim and he said there will be a cabin not far from each clearing with toilets and showers in. We have to go with a buddy though, so we don’t get lost or hurt” came the voice of Sehun. Tao knew the voice from his maths class. The kid was smart, but still kind of a . He also knew that Kris had him in his science class – Sehun was in advanced placement – so they kind of knew one another. But most importantly, he was Luhan’s sworn nemesis. Or so the elder liked to tell them all the time.

“Oh, well that’s good then” Baekhyun let out a relieved sigh.

There was a laugh from beside Sehun, “You’re such a girl, I swear”

“Shut the up, Kai. At least I can talk to my crush without practically pissing myself in the process” Baekhyun shot back with a huff before turning away and starting a conversation with Chanyeol.

“Rude!” Kai huffed.

A small head popped up from the seat in front of Kai, “What was rude, Jongin-ah?” asked Kyungsoo.

“Um... I... Well... B-Baekhyun was just... I didn’t piss myself, I swear! He lied!” Kai half yelled, gaining the attention of most of the students on the bus.

“Well, um, that’s... good?” Kyungsoo laughed nervously, “I’ll just... yeah...” he smiled slightly before turning back around and sitting properly in his seat.

Sehun looked at Kai and smirked.

“Just don’t” Kai huffed.

Sehun just made a whipped sound.

They all chattered away for a while before they felt the coach start to slow down – they assumed the other coaches were shortly behind them – and Junmyeon stood up.

“Right guys, we’re only half way there, but since we’ve been cooped up for so long, we’ve stopped at the services for half an hour, so go wild. But make sure you’re back here in time. Don’t take your seatbelts off until we’ve parked though! I mean it, Chen, sit down!” he said.

“But sir, you’re standing!” Chen shot back.

“Well I’m me and you’re not, so deal with it” Junmyeon said, “So sit down, or so help me, I’ll make sure you don’t get off this coach when we stop”

Chen pouted, but sat back down nonetheless. Allowing Junmyeon to continue,

“You can bring snacks and drinks back onto the coach as long as you don’t leave any rubbish on here, oh and no hot food! If you get anything hot, you need to eat it before you get back on the coach. Alright we’re here, have at it” he smiled then added, “Oh, Yixing, can you hold on for a moment, I need to have a word with you”

Chen turned to Lay with a soft smile, “D’you want me to wait for you?” he asked, but Lay only shook his head slightly.

“No, it’s okay, go in with the others, I’ll meet you in there, alright?” Lay said sweetly, nudging Chen with his elbow.

They all left the bus, with the exception of Lay and made their way over to the various shops and food places.

“So, you needed to talk to me?” Lay asked as Suho made his way up to the back of the bus, out of earshot of the bus driver.

Suho nodded, “Yeah, I just wanted to make sure you’re okay. You seem a little down, is something the matter” he asked concernedly.

“Oh. No, I’m fine, I guess... I’m just a little tired, I think. Early start and all...” Lay smiled, “And I’m kind of not good with the whole coach thing. It makes me a little travel sick sometimes”

Suho’s mouth opened in a little ‘o’ of understanding, “I see, do you have anything for it?”

Lay held up his wrist, showing the bracelet that was there before dropping it, “I’m sorted, but sometimes it’s a little... yeah”

“If you’re still not feeling good when we get back on the road, come and sit up front with me, okay? It might help a bit. You can even borrow my Ipod, to try and get your mind off it, if you need to” Suho offered, placing a hand on Lay’s shoulder.

“Thanks, sir. I’ll keep that in mind” Lay tried his best not to grin at his favourite teacher.

Suho laughed lightly, “Ah, we’re not at school now, you can call me Junmyeon... Just don’t tell the others, they might think I’m playing favourites” he winked with a soft chuckled, “Come on anyways, I’m keeping you from your friends, let’s go”

The two of them stood up and made their way off of the coach and towards the services, where Lay spotting Chen watching him with a raised eyebrow.

He turned to Suho and said goodbye before running over to join his friends.

--

“What took you?” Xiumin asked, shoving a French fry into Kris’s mouth then laughing at Tao’s pout.

Lay smiled and sat beside Luhan, “Jun- Mr. Kim just wanted to make sure I was okay. He noticed I looked like I wasn’t feeling well”

“Aw, he’s so sweet” Chen cooed, poking Lay’s dimples, “So concerned for our wittle Xingxing!”

“Shut up” Lay glared, slapping Chen’s hands away and accepting Luhan’s offer of chicken.

Kris cleared his throat before looking back at Luhan, “Right, now, where were we again?”

Luhan glared at him, “We were done with that conversation” he said through gritted teeth.

“What did I miss?” Lay asked, confused at Luhan’s anger.

Chen rolled his eyes, as did Xiumin, “Kris said he thinks Luhan fancies Oh Sehun” Chen explained, and suddenly it all made sense.

“Because he does” Kris said simply, accepting another fry from Xiumin.

“I do not!” Luhan huffed, “He’s stupid! He’s arrogant, and selfish and thinks he’s better than everyone else just because he’s good a science. He’s infuriating and I, by no means, like him! I never will”

“Me thinks the lady duth protest too much” Tao muttered under his breath.

Luhan squeaked, “What was that?!”

“Nothing!” Tao yelped.

“Thought so!”

They continued to chat and eat until it was finally time to head back to the coach, so they dumped their trash and made their way out of the building, bumping into the Baekhyun’s group as they did.

“Oh hey BabyTao” Baekhyun smiled, waving to Tao with the hand that wasn’t wrapped around Chanyeol’s bicep.

“Hey Baek-ge!” Tao smiled, “Are you headed back now, too?”

“Yeah, walk with us?” Baekhyun smiled, them extended to the smile around to the rest of Tao’s group.

“Hi! I’m Kris” Kris smiled, taking the lead and introducing himself, “Tao tells me that we’ll all be in Mr. Kim’s group”

“Hallo Kris, I’m Baekhyun, but I guess you knew that, this is Chanyeol, Kai, Kyungsoo and if you’re the same Kris in this idiot’s class,” he pointed at the maknae, “You’ll know Sehun already”

“Yeah, I know him” Kris laughed and nodded towards Sehun, who smiled slightly in response, “This is Lay, Chen, Xiumin, Luhan and you know Taozi, obviously”

“Obviously” Baekhyun giggled, causing Chanyeol to pull him closer and wrap a protective arm around him, earning a roll of the eyes from Sehun.

“Well, I guess we’ll all be spending a lot of time together then” Kris said, “Should be fun. Oh Chanyeol, is it?”

Chanyeol looked at Kris suspiciously, “Yeah?”

“Do you think you could swap seats with Tao for the second half of the trip, I’ve got something I wanna discuss with you...” Kris grinned.

“What are you up to?” Luhan asked suddenly, making Kris grin even more.

Sehun scoffed, “What? Is making friends illegal now, or are you just that insecure?” he shot at Luhan.

“D’you wanna mind your own business. Let the big kids talk, m’kay, pumpkin” Luhan smiled sickeningly sweetly.

Sehun practically growled, but before he could respond, Suho appeared with a grin, “Hey guys, everything alright?”

“Just fine!” Baekhyun laughed nervously, “We just realised we’re all in the same group, so to make it fair, we’re all going to swap seats with someone we don’t know that well and try to bond before we get there” he bluffed.

“Oh? That’s great, who’s sitting with who?” Suho asked sweetly.

Lay coughed, catching everyone’s attention, so took it upon himself to speak up, “Oh, well I’m still not feeling great, so I was going to come sit with you... Then Chanyeol and Kris were going to sit with one another, Baekhyun and Tao. Um, Kai and Xiumin, Kyungsoo and Chen and then Sehun and Luhan... G-Good idea right?”

Suho smiled again, “Brilliant idea” he beamed, oblivious to Sehun and Luhan’s protests, “Come on then, onto the coach with you all, Yixing, I’m on the second seat to the left, you go sit, I’ll grab your bag from the back, okay, to make sure these guys don’t get into a tiff” he shot a pointed look at Sehun.

Luhan glared at Lay as they clambered back onto the coach, but the younger just smiled, too caught up with the fact he’d get to spend the next three hours sitting next to his favourite – blindingly handsome – teacher.

--

Sehun and Luhan sat down next to one another, neither particularly happy with the arrangement.

Luhan looked out the window, watching the road speed off behind them. Sehun had pulled out his phone and was on some website or another, Luhan didn’t bother to ask what.

“You know, you’re unreasonably horrible to me” Sehun spoke up after a moment or two.

Luhan looked at him, mouth gaping a little, “Me?! You were the one that started that out there!”

“Only because I heard what you said about me back at the services” Sehun said evenly, though Luhan thought he saw something like hurt flash through his eyes.

“Oh... Well, I was only saying that because Kris said I like you” Luhan defended himself

“Oh, I see how it is...” Sehun tutted , obviously offended at something or another, “People like you are pathetic”

Luhan’s eyes widened, “What the is that meant to mean?!”

“Homophobic. Jesus, getting all huffy because someone says you like another boy, what’s the point. It’s pathetic, if you ask me” Sehun said, putting his phone in his pocket and turning slightly to look at Luhan.

“Me? Homophobic? Are you kidding?” Luhan laughed, a little hysterically, “That’d be a little hypocritical, don’t you think?”

“What? Why?” Sehun furrowed his brows.

“Sehun, you really are a special kind of stupid” Luhan rolled his eyes, “I like boys. It wasn’t the fact Kris said I like a guy, it was that he said I like you. Get it?”

“So you’re gay?” Sehun asked, his eyes widening slightly and his cheeks tinting pink.

Again Luhan rolled his eyes, “Yes, that’s usually what people would call my ual attraction to other boys, well done you, got to that conclusion all by yourself” he clapped sarcastically.

Sehun glared slightly before turning away from Luhan to look around at where his friends were.

He was about to poke Chanyeol in the arm to get his attention, but the elder was in a pretty intense – by the looks of it – conversation with Kris.

--

“I think it might work, you know...” Chanyeol grinned, “All I ever hear from Sehun is Luhan this and Luhan that. They need to just shut up and make out or something” he laughed.

“Luhan is exactly the same. He can’t go a day without bringing up Sehun, it’s ridiculous” Kris chuckled, “So we need to make sure they’re in the same tent right? But how are we going to do that? I mean, Tao got all moody at the services because he asked Mr. Kim if he and I could share a tent and Mr. Kim told him he’d have to wait and find out, because he’d already worked out the sleeping arrangements and he didn’t know because he’d left his papers on the coach...Then told us we should have asked him before, like a few others had”

Chanyeol sighed, “Maybe we can steal the paper, change the names, then put it back without him noticing?” he suggested.

“I think he’d notice, seeing as he’s practically holding it” Kris rolled his eyes, “But who knows, maybe we’ll get lucky and he’ll have put them together”

“Maybe” Chanyeol smiled, looking down to the front to try and get a glimpse of the paper, catching Kyungsoo’s eye as he did.

Kyungsoo smiled at Chanyeol before turning back to Chen, “So yeah, we’ve known each other for years”

“But you want it to be more than friendship?” Chen asked, making Kyungsoo blush.

The younger laughed nervously, “Am I that obvious?” he asked.

“A little, but if it helps, he totally wants more too” Chen grinned.

Kyungsoo looked a little like a deer caught in the headlights, “I... He... No, he’s not... He had a girlfriend like two weeks ago...”

“Dude, I’ve known the kid for like five minutes and I can see it in how he looks at you. So he had a girlfriend? And what? Doesn’t mean he can’t be into you” Chen smiled softly, “Have a little more faith in yourself ‘Soo-ah”

Kyungsoo glanced over to where Kai was sitting, “I guess...”

--

Kai looked up, feeling like someone was watching him and caught Kyungsoo just as he was looking away. He smiled a little as he felt Xiumin nudge him.

“It’s your turn, Kai” the elder smiled, popping a cherry drop into his mouth and offering one to Kai, who gladly took one.

“Okay, I spy with my little eye, something beginning with... C” Kai said around the sweet.

Xuimin thought for a moment before grinning, “Easy, it’s carpet!” he announced proudly.

“Yeah, ha. Hyung, you’re good at this” Kai laughed at the elder’s enthusiasm.

“I know, I’m brilliant” he winked, “Anyways~ I spy with my little eye... something beginning with...” he looked around before spotting Lay at the front, chatting with Suho, “Beginning with U”

Kai looked around, utterly confused when he spotted  Xiumin looking at Lay... But that guys name didn’t begin with a U did it? He was sure it didn’t...

--

Lay giggled as Suho told another of his stupid jokes. They weren’t funny in the slightest, but Lay supposed that’s what made them so funny.

“You know, sir, you’re a lot cooler than I thought” Lay smiled relaxing back in his seat.

Suho shot Lay a mock affronted look, “Are you saying you didn’t think I was cool before, Xing?”

“No that’s not what I... wait, Xing?” Lay laughed, “Wow, never thought I’d hear my favourite teacher call me like a friend “

Suho smiled bashfully, “Sorry, I didn’t mean... If it’s a problem I can sto- Favourite teacher? Really?”

“No no, it’s fine! I like it” Lay said a little too quickly before blushing, “And y-yeah... I mean... You’re just... Ahaa, you know what, forget I said that...” he said, awkwardly looking at his hands.

“Oh no you don’t,” Suho laughed, “I’d like to know why I’m your favourite, I’m betting it’s my amazing smarts and my charming teaching smile” he joked, nudging Lay with his elbow.

Lay groaned, and hid his blushing face in his hands, “I don’t know... you just are, okay?”

“Okay” Suho laughed, “and I’ll let you in on a little secret...” he leaned closer, so that he could whisper in Lay’s ear, “you’re my favourite too”

If Lay’s face was red before, he didn’t even know what colour to call it then. He was also glad in that moment, that the other teacher that was on their coach was situated at the back, because even he knew how odd that might have looked.

Before he had a chance to respond, Suho was on his feet addressing the others;

“Right guys, we’re five minutes away from where we’re going. Once we’re there, we’ll get your suitcases out. Grab them and then make your way over to your group leader. After that, each group will head out to their clearing and the fun’ll begin” he grinned with a clap, “but, of course, there are rules, which will be explained to you by your group leader. And if anyone causes trouble, or gets out of line, we will not hesitate to send you back home. Where there’s a will, there’s a way! Carry on” he shot a small smile at Lay before walking down to where the driver was and talking about something that Lay couldn’t make out.

--

By the time they reached the edge of the woods that they were to camp in, everyone was beside themselves with excitement. Even Sehun and Luhan had stopped their bickering to look out at the trees with delight.

They all fumbled their way off the coach and somehow made their way into their little groups.

Luhan looked around and noticed there were two groups of twenty four girls, each with three female teachers, then there were four groups of eleven boys, each with one male teacher. There were five other teacher there that didn’t belong to any of the groups. From what he’d heard, Luhan knew they’d be staying in a small cabin that was an even distance from each clearing and popping in on each group ever few days. Luhan was actually pretty glad the guys were in smaller groups. He wasn’t one for large crowds.

“Right” Suho said, coming forward with a rucksack on, a bag of tents over one shoulder and a duffle in hand, “Are you guys ready to head off? I just need to do a quick head count then we can go”

He stepped forward and counted them, concluding that he had eleven, he started to lead them off into the woods.

It didn’t take too long for them to get to their clearing. It was fairly big with a spot in the middle for a camp fire, surrounded by six logs, each of which could fit two people. There was then enough space for a tent to be placed behind each log, with enough room to spare for games and such.

“Okay” Suho spoke up, “Everyone gather ‘round!”

They all came to stand by Suho who was smiling and placing his things on the grass by his feet.

“So, I’ll tell you the sleeping arrangements now,” he said, pulling out a piece of paper and looking it over, “Then each pair will grab a tent and set up. We’ll go over rules and stuff after that, alright? Good, so, Yifan and Chanyeol. Kyungsoo and Jongin. Baekhyun and Zitao.  Jongdae and Minseok. Luhan and Sehun. And then, Yixing, you’re with me. Grab a tent, pick a spot and get started”

Sehun sighed but moved forward to grab a tent nonetheless, before taking Luhan by the wrist and pulling him over to the far end of the clearing.

“Could you not manhandle me?” Luhan huffed, pulling his arm away from Sehun and falling to his knees to unravelled the tent.

“Sorry Princess, didn’t realise you were so delicate” Sehun rolled his eyes, starting to sort out the poles and pegs.

Although the bickering continued, they proved to make a good team and finished making up their tent before anyone else had even started. Apparently they’d taken the time to read the instructions...

Over the way, Xiumin was laughing as Chen got hit in the face as he tried to thread a pole through the right hole.

“That wasn’t funny, Min! It really hurt” Chen pouted, letting Xiumin do the finishing touched to the tent.

“I know, I’m sorry, but your face was pretty hilarious!” Xiumin laughed, “it was all, blehhhrrrggghhh”

“Yeah, yeah, I get it” Chen laughed, “Well at least it got done!”

Xiumin only rolled his eyes and looked over to where Kyungsoo and Kai were just hammering the pegs into the ground.

--

Kai grinned as he stood up and looked over their finished tent. He had to admit, it was pretty spiffy.

“So shall we sort out our sleeping bags and stuff inside now?” Kyungsoo asked, gesturing to the inside of the tent.

“Let’s do it” Kai smiled, and ducked inside the tent, followed by Kyungsoo.

They started out with putting down their foam mats, then laying out their bags, and putting their pillows in place, before placing their cases at the other end of the tent where they were out of the way but easy to get to.

--

Chanyeol and Kris were sat inside their tent. Somehow, and they weren’t sure how, it was already a mess... but it was liveable. Kris definitely blamed Chanyeol though. He was the one that insisted they just ‘dive in and go for it’ so it was clearly his fault.

“We should probably tidy up a little before Mr. Kim wants to look in on how we’ve done...” Chanyeol laughed, “This place is a pig sty.

“You don’t say... Is that a sock?” Kris asked, “Why is your sock out?!”

“What? That’s not mine, it’s yours!”

“No it isn’t!”

“EW! OH GOD, FANTOM SOCK!!!” Chanyeol screeched before actually taking a look at it, “Oh wait, never mind... it is mine...”

--

“This place looks nice” Baekhyun smiled as he fluffed up his pillow and grinned at Tao’s panda plush.

Tao nodded in agreement, “It does. I bet Kris has already made a mess of his tent”

“Chanyeol too” Baekhyun laughed, “Hey Tao, are you and Kris... you know... dating?”

Tao choked on air slightly, “Me and... and Kris?! N-No. We’re just f-friends” he laughed nervously.

“But you want to get it on with him, am I right?” Baekhyun winked, laying down on his sleeping bag and propping himself up on his elbow.

“Are you and Chanyeol a couple?” Tao shot back, raising an eyebrow at Baekhyun.

“That’s Chanyeol hyung to you BabyTao, and yes, we are” Baekhyun smirked, “We have been for two years now”

“Wow, that’s... okay, have to admit, I wasn’t expecting that” Tao laughed, “You guys are so lucky”

“Yeah, I guess we are” Baekhyun smiled dreamily, before his eyes lit up, “Wanna play chase the ace until it’s time to go hear the rules?”

“Sure thing~”

--

Lay sat on his sleeping bag, placing his pillow at the end of it, then putting his unicorn plush next to it – don’t judge him, he’s had it since he was a baby, a fact which had Suho cooing like an idiot, but that’s not important – before smiling at his side and turning to look at Suho, who was struggling to keep his foam mat flat.

“You know, you’re laying it out the wrong way, that’s why it keeps curling up” Lay laughed slightly.

Suho sighed, “Help me?” he pouted, making Lay laugh even more, but the younger moved over to help him none the less.

Lay flipped it over and laid it down properly, “You see, you just had it the wrong way... Do you need me to help you with your sleeping bag too?” he teased

“You know, mister, just because we’re here, doesn’t mean I can’t give you detention” Suho stuck his tongue out, but laughed anyway.

Lay gasped playfully, “You wouldn’t do such a thing! I’ve been nothing but helpful since we started putting the tent up”

“Ah, that you have” Suho chuckled, rolling out his bag and putting his pillow in place whilst Lay placed their Suitcases in their proper place.

The two of them finished up what they were doing, then sat down on their respective sleeping bags, facing one another.

“So, Sir...” Lay started, but was cut off as Suho lifted a hand to stop him,

“Junmyeon” he corrected.

“Right, uh, Junmyeon” Lay blushed stupidly, “being as we have a bit of spare time, can you tell me the rules now, so that I can just pretend to listen later?” he grinned cheekily.

Suho let out a surprised laugh, “My, my, Xing-ah. I didn’t realise you were so cheeky. You’ve always been so quiet in my lessons.

“That’s because I can’t get a word in edgeways with Luhan in there...” Lay rolled his eyes, “And I prefer to just listen in your lessons”

“Ahaa, well the rules are easy; No going into the woods alone. No alcohol, smoking, anything like that. No getting too close to the fire when it’s lit. Just the usual things, nothing else really, so it’ll be a boring five minutes, I doubt anyone will listen. On the bright side, we’re having a bonfire tonight and roasting marshmallows” Suho beamed, “Should be fun, right?”

“I’ve never done it before” Lay mused, “I think it’ll be fun. I heard it goes really gooey though, so can you help me if I fail and end up just dropping it all over myself, because it’s bound to happen, if I’m being realistic...”

Suho let out another laugh, “Sure, you can sit next to me, I’ll look after you, Xing-ah”

“Thanks... Junmyeon” Lay smiled softly, already feeling like this was going to be the best trip of his life.

--

The twelve of them were sat around as Suho explained the rules, which were as boring as he’d promised Lay they’d be.

“... So that’s the rules, would you like to know what the first activity was going to be?” Suho smiled brightly.

“Sure” was chorused out, making the teacher roll his eyes.

“So, we’ll be doing trust exercises. You’ll be paired up, you can choose your pairs this time though, so whoever’s left over can be with me” Suho smiled, “So get yourself into pairs”

Chen turned to Xiumin, but the elder had already been pulled off by Luhan. He looked over to Kris, but the idiot giant had already ran over to Tao. Lay was shyly making his way over to Suho, much to Chen’s amusement. He looked around the others, Baekhyun had been snatched up by Chanyeol, and Kai and Kyungsoo were nervously standing side by side, leaving him with...

“Hi” Sehun said, coming to stand next to Chen.

“Hi yourself” Chen smiled, “Looks like it’s you and me then”

“Looks like it” Sehun smiled a little, “I wonder what we’ll be doing.

Chen wondered too...

But as Suho explained it, he kind of wished he hadn’t listened. It was going to be an absolute disaster.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Well, here's the first chapter guys, thank you for being patient with me ^^

I usually update once a week, but sometimes more if I get the chance.
This fic's chapters will be slightly longer than my other fic's, so bear with me~

Alrightly, well my apologies if there are any typos,
Comment and let me know what you thought, sub, vote, y'all know what to do ^^

Much loves~
Until next time<3