Five.

Let's Camp!

Kai rubbed his eyes and looked around the tent to find he was alone. No Kyungsoo, sleeping bag neat, pyjamas folded, but still... No Kyungsoo.

So where was the little squishy guy?

“Soo?” Kai murmured sleepily, rubbing his eyes with his heels of his hands.

Still nothing.

Heaving himself up, he grabbed his toiletry bag and headed out of the tent, a little taken aback from the brightness of the sun.

“Look who finally decided to grace us with his presence!” Baekhyun laughed as Kai got his bearings.

Kai glanced over at the troublemaker and rolled his eyes, “Where’s Kyungsoo?” he aksed.

“He’s hanging out with Sehun, Luhan and Xiumin, in Sehun’s tent, why?” Baekhyun asked, giving Chanyeol – who was discussing game tactics with Kris – a kiss on the forehead before getting up and walking over to Kai, “Come on, I’ll be your bathroom buddy and we can chat”

Kai groaned, “You’re not going to make me scream ‘gay’ again are you? And I just wondered where he was is all”

“Yeah, sure. And no, I won’t make you yell gay, we’re past that. Now we’re moving on, to how you need to grow a pair and just ask him out!” Baekhyun said as they walked down the path to get to the bathrooms.

Kai sighed, “We’ve already been over this. No, he doesn’t like me like that”

“Yeah and I’m straight” Baekhyun rolled his eyes, “But seriously, you can’t just go through life not taking chances. I mean, imagine if I hadn’t told Chanyeol how I felt, I’d be sad and alone and I’d probably still be a -”

 “-Ew, too much info-”

“- so you have to just it up and be like, Hey Soo, do you like Mexian? You do, alright well I’ll pick you up and eight and we’ll go eat. Then he’ll be all, it’s a date, and you’ll be all happy and kiss at the end of the night and you’ll owe me for the rest of your crummy life” Baekhyun beamed, “What’s the worst that can happen?”

Kai frowned as they walked into the bathroom and stood in front of the sinks, “He could say no and then we’d be awkward with each other for the rest of our lives”

“Oh please” Baekhyun scoffed, “You know as well as I do that Kyungsoo wouldn’t let that hurt your friendship. Not to mention... HE WON’T SAY NO GODDAMMIT!”

“Who won’t say no?” a voice piped up, making Baekhyun let out a startled squeak before turning to see Chen coming out of a cubical and walking over to wash his hands, whilst Kai started on his teeth.

Baekhyun sighed, “Don’t do that, oh my god, you scared me!” he pouted, “And Kyungsoo won’t. Kai’s too scared to ask him out”

Baekhyun!” Kai hissed, but the elder just ignored him.

Chen let out a low, drawn out whistle, “Kai, man, you’re stupid” he laughed, “I’m telling you, that kid likes you back, so just roll with it and talk to him”

“And how would you know?” Kai shot back, now looking completely annoyed, yet slightly ridiculous with his toothbrush hanging out of his mouth and his hands perched on his hips.

Chen smirked, “I have my ways. You seem to forget I spent the better half of the trip here next to your wittle crush”

“Wait, did Kyungsoo talk to you about Kai?” Baekhyun asked, his eyes gleaming with glee at the chance to gossip.

A nod from Chen, “Yeah, we had a good old chinwag about the little geek” he grinned, “So, you could say, I know just how little Kyunggie feels about you”

“What did he say?” Kai asked, after spitting out the foamed up toothpaste and taking his toothbrush out of his mouth.

Chen’s smirked grew wider, “You’ll have to ask him yourself when you pluck up the courage to ask him out, won’t you. It’s easy, you ask him if he likes Mexican, tell him you’ll pick him up at eight, he says it’s a date and then you’re sitting pretty and making out”

“What is it with you two and Mexican!?” Kai huffed, confusing Chen a little.

Baekhyun nudged Chen with his shoulder, “I said exactly the same thing. You’d think from that he’d realise we’re right” he shook his head sadly.

“Shame he’s kinda stupid” Chen laughed, slinging an arm around Baekhyun’s shoulders, letting the slightly older boy lean into him.

“I swear, I can’t win with you two, and I’ve only known him” Kai groaned, pointing at Chen, “For three days! What the hell! And where the hell is your buddy?!”

Chen laughed, “Don’t have one. Mr. Kim won’t notice anyways. He’s taking care of Lay, ‘cause the dope isn’t feeling well. I tried to check on him but he just yelled at me saying he didn’t want anyone to see him looking all sicky. So I just shrugged and carried on my wayward son”

“You finished, anyway? Let’s go back already” Baekhyun said to Kai – who was in the midst of having a wash- then added with a smirk, “You can shower tonight... With Soo,” before the three of them made their way back to the clearing.

Baekhyun wrapped an arm around Chen’s waist as the two of them started to skip along, not caring about Kai’s grumbling as he followed them reluctantly.

As they entered the clearing, Chanyeol looked and frowned at the sight of another guy’s arms around his boyfriend, he turned to Kris and told the elder he’d be right back before making his way over to them, bumping into a grumpy, mumbling Kai as he did, not that the younger seemed to notice at all.

“Uh, hi” he said, glancing back and forth between Chen and Baekhyun who were still clinging to one another.

“Hey Yeollie” Baekhyun smiled, his eyes brightening as Chanyeol pressed a soft kiss to his cheek.

Chen scrunched up his nose, “Ew, P.D.A” he said in mock disgust, making Baekhyun laugh, but Chanyeol glare slightly.

“Problem?” the giant boy asked.

Chen laughed again, “Hey man, no need to get snippy with me, just being friendly, I have no intent on trying to steal your boyfriend” he said good-naturedly, making Chanyeol ease up slightly.

“You’ll have to mind him,” Baekhyun said, “He gets jealous easily”

“Do not!” Chanyeol gasped, looking at Baekhyun in betrayal.

Chen chuckled slightly before taking his arm from around Baekhyun. He told the two he’d be over with Kris – and Tao who had joined the elder at some point – before jogging off and leaving the two to their own devices.

--

Kai looked at himself in his compact mirror determinedly.

“Alright, Jongin. You can do this. You’re a lean, mean, dating machine!” he pep talked himself up. “Just walk up to him and tell him you like him”

He sighed, letting the mirror drop onto his pillow as he ran a hand through his already dishevelled hair. He’d already had time to get dressed and such and now he was thinking about Chen’s words.

Did Kyungsoo really tell Chen that he liked him? Or was it just a joke? But then, why would the guy lie? He had no reason to, right. This was Kyungsoo, one of his best, most amazing friends, he could ask him out, and if it didn’t go how he wanted then he could just pass it off as a joke or something, maybe even say that he wanted to really go to dinner with him, and thought it was funny to pass it off as a date to see the other’s reaction. But who was he kidding, he would just end up stuttering like or passing out.

it! He thought, I’m just going to do it. I’m gonna confess. Maybe I should practice first.

Picking up the mirror again, he took a deep breath, “Kyungsoo. There’s something I need to say to you, and it might sound super cheesy and awkward, but just... I need to say it, okay? We’ve been friends for a long time now, and I don’t know when it started to happen, but somewhere over the years, my feelings, they changed. They got a lot stronger.

 “I care about you a lot, hyung. More than you could know, but I’m going to try and explain it anyway. Every time I see you, it’s like my heart is trying to burst out of my chest and I feel like I’m going to faint because you’re so sweet and cute and just amazing really. You make me feel like I can be happy forever when you smile and me, and when you laugh, it’s like you’re my own personal sun.

 “I guess what I’m trying to say, is that I like you. A lot. And I don’t know how you’ve not noticed, because everyone else seems to have. And I at being subtle. You make me so nervous, but in the way that I want to show you my best self, and I can’t tell you how big of a smile I get on my face when you talk to me, or text me out of the blue.

 “I really, really like you a lot, and it would mean the world to me if you’d.... if you’d be mine. And in return, I’ll give you everything of me. The only thing I can’t give you is my heart, because, hyung, you stole that already, a very long time ago”

He sighed and put down the mirror. It was fine now when he was alone, but how could he say that to Kyungsoo in person? He’d never even be able to make it past ‘Kyungsoo’ with the way he was around the elder. But he had to try, because he knew he’d regret it if he didn’t.

“Well, that’s as good as it’s gonna get” he sighed to himself.

With a determined nod, he crawled over to the entrance of the tent and ped it before climbing out. Zipping it back up, he turned to look for Kyungsoo, before remember he was in Sehun’s tent.

Going over to said tent, he ped it to find Luhan and Sehun alone, arm wrestling.

“Uh....” Kai got out, looking around to see if Kyungsoo was in there, but came up empty.

“What do you want?” Sehun asked, not looking away from Luhan, who was looking back at Sehun with nothing but focus.

Kai cleared his throat awkwardly, “I was, uh, looking for Kyungsoo... Baek said he was here”

“He was, but your lover boy left to go back to your tent about ten minutes ago” answered Luhan, clearly trying his best to overpower Sehun, who looked amused, but determined not to lose.

Kai sighed before he zipped their tent back up and started looking for Kyungsoo. It took him a good twenty minutes before he finally found the elder outside of their own tent – at the back, so you understand why he didn’t spot him at first – reading a book.

“Mind if I sit?” Kai asked quietly, causing the elder to jump slightly and look up in shock, which quickly morphed into a soft smile.

Kyungsoo nodded, patting the space beside him, “‘Course you can” he said, putting his book down on his other side, “What’s up?” he asked with a smile, though there was something about that smile that seemed sly, but Kai just couldn’t put his finger on it...

“I... I need to tell you something important” Kai said, his voice growing quieter with every word.

Kyungsoo though, only smirked, “Is this where you ask me if I like Mexican?” he asked slyly.

“...” Kai blinked, looking at the smirk on Kyungsoo’s face disbelievingly, “What is it with everyone and Mexican?! Do people know something I don’t?!”

Kyungsoo laughed, finding it funny how Kai could go from awkward and shy to huffy in a matter of second, “I’m guessing the answer to that, is yes. Yes they do” he chuckled.

“Urgh, I just, wait... How did you know that? I mean, not that I was going to ask you... I mean... but...” Kai trailed off, not really sure what he wanted to say himself anymore.

Kyungsoo’s laughter died down, being replaced with a gentle smile as he placed a hand on Kai’s knee, “I’ve been sat here for a while... I um... Well, I heard your little speech before” he said softly.

“You...” Kai looked so startled that Kyungsoo was torn between laughing and hugging the boy so tightly he might pop.

Instead though, he leant over and kissed Kai on the cheek, “Yes. I heard. And you have to stop freaking out all the time... I like you too, Jongin, a lot. And by the way, if I didn’t before, that speech would have hit me right in the feels and turned me to mush, so you had nothing to be nervous about. It was really sweet.” He grinned, “So when we get back, I expect a proper date, and there better be flowers, mister!” he teased.

Kai sat there frozen for a moment, his hand on his cheek over the spot that Kyungsoo had kissed before breaking out into a huge grin, “Did... Did you just agree to go out with me?” he asked in astonishment.

“I think I might have” Kyungsoo chuckled, his bright eyes looking up at Kai, shining in happiness.

--

Lay smiled as Suho told another of his lame jokes. He was still kind of in a state of awe at the fact that Suho liked him back. It seemed preposterous, and at first, he was sure it was a dream. But when he’d woken up in Suho’s arms and the elder had placed a few light, feathery kisses on his lips as he woke up, he knew that it was real.

He couldn’t get enough of it really, he just needed to soak in the amazement that was his new... dare he say it... boyfriend.

“So when are you going to tell me that you’re not really sick and just wanted to spend time with me?” Suho asked with a sly smile on his lips as he handed Lay a bottle of water.

Lay laughed lightly, “And here I was thinking I was so good at acting” he smiled, uncapping the water and taking a sip before setting it aside.

“Yeah, maybe not a career path you should uptake. I think music is more your field” he chuckled before sighing.

Lay frowned, “What’s wrong?” he asked, slightly taken aback by the abrupt change in Suho’s demeanour.

“Nothing, I just...” Suho trailed off.

Lay sighed, fiddling with his fingers in his lap, “You’re having second thoughts. About this. Us... Already” he nodded, letting out a bitter laugh, “Figures.” He wondered when it was going to happen, but he didn’t think it would be that soon. He knew it was going to be hard, for him to have a relationship with Suho, but he didn’t think the elder was going to give up on it before they’d even started.

“It’s not that!” Suho quickly denied, “I’m not having second thoughts, I just... Is this what you want? I mean really? You’ve got your whole life ahead of you, and if you’re with me, you’re not going to have what everyone else has. You’ll be off to college after this year, and if you’re with me then you’re not going to get to go and fall in love with someone your age, make bad choices with stupid people... I want to make sure that this is really what you want.”

Lay was so relieved he thought he would cry. So Suho was concerned that he didn’t want this?! That was the most idiotic thing Lay had ever heard, considering he’d spent the last year – basically since Suho had started teaching – drooling over said teacher.

Lay smiled softly, moving over to Suho and pulling him into a warm hug, “Stop. Just stop” he said lightly, running a hand through Suho’s hair, “Alright, so I won’t get to go fall in love with some idiot at college and get my heart broken because of it. So what? I’d rather try this and have it work out that have some... fling. And as for the age thing, you’re not actually that much older than me. I’m going to be eighteen in like two weeks and you’ve pretty much only just turned twenty-five. I want this, okay? I want you, so just stop”

“How is it you seem more mature about this whole thing that I do?” Suho laughed, pulling back slightly to look at Lay’s face.

“I’m just that good” Lay chuckled, “so have you stopped freaking out now?” he asked, pressing a soft kiss to Suho’s lips and pulled back to shoot the elder a grin.

Suho frowned playfully, “Hey, I wasn’t freaking out! I was being responsible”

“Yeah, that’s why you’re dating your student” Lay muttered, making Suho glare at him, “Too soon?” he grinned sheepishly.

Suho raised a brow, “You think?”

“Would it help you forgive me if I kiss you and make you forget I have no brain to mouth filter?” Lay offered, sheepish grin still playing about his lips.

Suho rolled his eyes, “Today’s youth and their obsession with kissing” he teased before leaning in to capture Lay’s lips with his own.

“I don’t hear you complaining” Lay murmured against Suho’s lips.

--

Sehun grinned gleefully as he won his third arm wrestle in a row. Luhan, it seemed, wasn’t so pleased.

“This makes no sense! You’re arms are like twigs, how can I lose to you?!” he huffed as the two of them climbed out the tent and made their way over to where Kris, Tao, Chanyeol and Kai were sat.

Sehun laughed, “You’re just weak” he teased.

“Oh really?!” Luhan hissed before stomping over to Kris, “Oi, Godzilla, I challenge you to an arm wrestle!”

Kris blinked, “Did you just call me Godzilla?” he asked.

“You’re on a roll with insults, Lu” Sehun commented as he plopped down beside Tao.

Luhan ignored him in favour of laying on his front and holding his arm ready and waiting for Kris. It took a moment before Kris shrugged and settled down across from Luhan and gripped his hand.

“Okay, Sehun, count us down!” Luhan demanded, looking at Kris with fierce determination

Sehun rolled his eyes, but did as he was told anyways, “Ready... Set... WRESTLE!” he called out.

It was expected to be intense, it really was, but like most things it didn’t go as expected when Luhan overpowered Kris within seconds and the taller let out a low grunt of pain and embarrassment.

“BOO YEAH! ING HAVE IT!” Luhan fist bumped the air as he got up and ran around the grass, fingers pointed out as though he’d just scored winning goal at a football match.

Chanyeol blinked “What just happened?” he asked, looking between the running Luhan and Kris who was now log-rolling across the grass and groaning over dramatically.

Sehun only shrugged, “I think Kris just realised Luhan’s more of a man than he is...” he said, biting back a laugh.

Kris continued to roll around the grass – in a rather comedic fashion in Sehun’s opinion – before finally giving up and getting to his feet. He walked over to Chanyeol and slapped a hand on the younger’s shoulder.

“Me, you, arm wrestle, now.” He said, pulling Chanyeol down to the ground and getting ready.

It took Chanyeol all of two seconds to have Kris’s hand pinned to the floor and the elder groaning again.

Chanyeol and Kai seemed to find it particularly funny – as did Luhan, who was now stood in front on Sehun with a eat- smile on his face – whilst Kris begged for someone to just let him win once. A request that was unanimously denied.

Sehun smiled as he watched Kris crawl over and plop himself down next to Tao, looking for comfort, only to be denied as Kai pulled Tao into a hug, sticking his tongue out, at a now glaring Kris, teasingly.

Without thinking, Sehun wrapped his arms around Luhan’s waist from behind and rested his chin on the elder’s shoulder. Upon realising what he was doing, he half expected Luhan to shove him away, but, much to his suprise Luhan only brought his hands up to rest over Sehun’s an amused smile still playing about his lips as he watched Kris grovel for Tao’s attention.

“For someone who claims to be cool, he’s not half an idiot” Sehun said so only Luhan could hear, making the elder laugh.

A small hum left Luhan’s lips, “Yeah, well... I would say you get used to it... but... well, you don’t” he laughed, “he does this thing where you try to get him to try something new and he’ll just say ‘that’s not my style’ then he’ll try it and pretty much take it all for himself”

“And you became friends with him, how?” Sehun chuckled, starting to sway Luhan and himself gently.

Luhan looked over at Kris and smiled fondly, “It was when we were in year seven. These guys were taking the piss, pushing me around because I was... girly... because I was different than most boys at that age. I mean, I didn’t think I was, I played football, I had guy friends, but because I liked to dance and sing, that made me a puff, it made me a little gay boy. So they pushed me into the lockers and I really hurt my shoulder and one of them, this guy called Taeyang, well he was about to throw a punch and then Kris came and grabbed him. Pushed him away from me and told them if he ever saw them near me again, they’d regret it. They just stared laughing though, so Kris punched one of them right in the eye. They ran off and he helped me up, made sure I was okay and that was it really.

 “We kind of just stuck together after that. So then I introduced him to Xiumin, and he introduced us to Chen, Lay and Tao and the rest is history. I mean, granted he made me buy him a box of chocolates because he got detention for a week, but he shared them with us all, so I didn’t mind all that much, haha” he smiled wider, “He’s a good guy, an idiot, but a good guy, so you kind of can’t not be friends with him, you know?”

Sehun didn’t know what to say. He never would have thought... he just didn’t understand A; how anyone could bully someone as lovely as Luhan – even if he was a bit of a douche sometimes – and B; that Kris was so... Sweet. And just... wow.

It took Sehun a moment to get a grip on himself before he answered, “Well, I... Wow.” He said lamely, “That’s... something”

“Yeah, well, enough about my tragic past and friend making,” Luhan laughed lightly, “Tell me about how you became friends with...” he looked around the area, “Baekhyun?”

Sehun glanced over to where Baekhyun was sitting with Chen, the two of them playing some card game or another. Almost unthinkingly, he moved his hands slightly so that one of them linked fingers with Luhan’s, not that the elder seemed to mind, giving Sehun’s hand a small squeeze.

“Ah, that” Sehun laughed softly, “Well, actually, it was kind of weird. I didn’t plan on or anything. I was sitting in the playground one break time, I think I was in like... year five. I only had one friend at the time and that was Jongin, but he was in detention because he took his shirt off in class, and I was reading a book. Then all of a sudden, this tiny kid comes over and knocks the book out of my hand. He just looks at me and goes ‘why are you sitting there reading?’ so being the shy kid I was I said ‘maybe because I want to...’ then tried to pick my book back up, but he wouldn’t let me, instead he goes ‘Forget the book, come play with me and my friends, I’m Baekhyun, by the way’ he was so confident I almost laughed...

 “Anyway, so I was like, ‘Thanks, but I just wanna read...’ but being Baekhyun he just crouched down, got up in my face and said ‘Come play with me, or else I’ll punch you’ then this kid in the background, one of Baek’s friends at the time shouts ‘he really means it kid!’ and so I went and played with them and Baekhyunnie and I just kind of clicked, really. He’s always looking out for me and Jongin too. So yeah, kind of a boring story really...” he finished off, his cheeks slightly pink as he noticed he was still lightly swaying himself and Luhan side to side.

Luhan only smiled though, “He’s kind of scary, for a guy that wears eyeliner”

“Yeah, he is, but he’s also really kind. He’s always thinking about everyone else before himself. I remember once, we sent him to the store for a six pack of coke and he came back with that and then some. He got us all something extra, but he didn’t bother getting anything for himself. He paid for it all too. It’s little things like that, that make me realise how special he is as a friend, and why I love him so much” Sehun smiled softly, watching as Baekhyun let a tired Chen rest on his shoulder whilst he the younger’s hair soothingly.

--

The day went on like that, just them relaxing, playing around. At some point, Lay came out of his tent – letting Suho catch up on something or other he was meant to be doing – and joining Chen and Baekhyun. Having to put up with Chen teasing him about how he’d never be able to hack it in the wild.

Before long, dinner was ready and they all ate, though it was a little earlier than usual. Once they’d finished, Suho told them that he had some work to do, so he’d be in his tent if they needed anything. The boys nodded politely and thanked him for dinner before walking over to the grassy activities area of the clearing and sitting in a little circle.

“Who’s up for a game of truth or dare before bed?” Chen asked, met with a collective ‘sure’ in response. “Alright, I’ll go first, uh, Kris! Truth or dare?”

Kris sighed, “Truth” he said, not really wanting to deal with a dare from Chen.

“Okay, put us all in order of who you’d want to kiss, starting from the person you’d want to kiss least” Chen grinned teasingly.

Kris glared, looking around the circle, “I barely know some of them though!” he argued, but Chen only shrugged.

“Come on Kris, it’s all in good fun” Xiumin piped up with an almost too innocent smile.

With a sigh Kris relented, “Fine, last place would be Chen because he’s a . Then...  Kai? Um, Sehun-ah, no offence man. Xiuminnie, because I have a feeling if I tried to kiss you, you’d hurt me... Baekhyun, because Yeol would kill me if I kissed you. Luhan, I love you~ so you next. Uh, then Chanyeol, I guess? Then Kyungsoo because you’re really squishy and cute... Then Xingxing. And um, top place w-would be T-Taozi...” he finished with a cough, trying to hide his pink cheeks.

“Lovely” Chen beamed, “Your turn”

Kris shot him a glare before looking around the circle, careful to avoid Tao’s eyes, “Um, Sehun-ah? Truth or dare?” he asked, feining an innocent look.

“Dare” Sehun said in a bored tone, obviously not caring either way.

Kris looked over at Chanyeol with a sly smile which was returned by the younger boy, “Alright, Sehun-ah. I dare you to kiss Luhan, on the lips for at least five Mississippi’s” he said deviously.

Sehun’s eyes widened as he looked over at Luhan from across the circle, meeting the elder’s equally wide-eyed face.

“I’m sorry, what?” Sehun asked, completely baffled.

Chanyeol grinned, answering for Kris, “You heard him, Sehunnie, go smooch the pretty one!”

“I’m MANLY!” Luhan all but screeched, making Chanyeol laugh.

“Unless you’re too chicken?” Kai prodded as though Luhan hadn’t spoken.

After shooting a glare at Kai, Chanyeol and then Kris, Sehun crawled across the circle towards an anxious looking Luhan. Once he was kneeling before the elder, he swiftly placed a hand to the back of Luhan’s neck and gently pulled him forward, pressing their lips together.

It was a lot sweeter than Luhan was expecting, Sehun’s lips were soft against his own and the way he moved his mouth with Luhan’s was like he didn’t want the latter to break. Luhan’s hands came up to rest on Sehun’s shoulders as his eyes fluttered closed and he let himself return the kiss that Sehun was giving him.

Sehun pulled back a short while later, his ears as pink as Luhan’s cheeks and mumbled a quick apology to Luhan before shuffling back to his seat.

“Alright, Kai, truth or dare?” Sehun said, as soon as he settled back in his spot, trying his best to ignore the stunned faces of those around him, and trying at all costs not to look at Luhan.

“Dare” Kai answered easily, knowing that he wasn’t really afraid to do anything – well unless it involved Kyungsoo, because even if they were a thing now, he was still a scared little around the elder.

Sehun thought it over for a moment before grinning, “I dare you to the whole of Kyungsoo’s face”

“What?!” Kai coughed out, “Dude, that’s disgusting!!”

Sehun only shrugged, “Unless you’re too chicken” he threw Kai’s words back at him.

Needless to say, that dare ended in a very apologetic Kai, whose arm may have been at the receiving end of Kyungsoo’s fist after it happened, and a deeply disturbed Kyungsoo.

“Right, Minseok hyung” Kai smiled, “Truth or dare?”

“Dare” the cute boy shrugged.

Kai thought for a moment before looking around the circle, “Um well I don’t know you all that well, so I’ll give you a choice. You can kiss either Chen-ssi or Kris-ssi for a minute. But it has to be a proper kiss” he smiled, deciding that this was the easiest dare he could think of for the boy.

Xiumin didn’t seem to mind though as he smiled with a small ‘okay’ before looking between Chen and Kris. After a minute or two, he shuffled over to Chen and smiled at the boy.

Chen smiled back and opened his arms cutely, making Xiumin laugh and roll his eyes before falling into them – making Luhan roll his eyes. He didn’t know what the deal was with those two – before shifting slightly to kiss Chen.

It started off nice and slow, their lips gently moving against one another’s until Chen teasingly across Xiumin’s lip, making the elder open his mouth slightly without a fuss so that Chen could softly get in with his tongue. They were both pretty into it, as far as some of the others could tell – namely Luhan and Lay – but nobody said anything as they watched the two.

By the thirty second point, Xiumin’s hands were in Chen’s hair and Chen’s hands were planted firmly in the elder’s behind – not that anyone noticed apart from the boy himself who was smiling against Chen’s lips.

Finally, their time came to an end and the boys parted. Xiumin shuffled back and gave Chen a salute, “Pleasure doing business with you, Kim Jongdae” he winked before plonking himself back into his space between Luhan and Baekhyun. “Let me see... Baekhyun-ah, truth or dare?” he asked sweetly as if he’d not just been making out with someone in front of them all.

“Truth” Baekhyun laughed at the boy’s nerve, an eye crinkling smile on his face.

Xiumin pondered it for a second before saying, “I like you, so I’ll give you an easy one~ How long have you been in love with Chanyeol?”

“How did you...?” Baekhyun asked cutely, tilting his head to the side.

Xiumin waved a hand dismissively, “I have my sources” he chuckled.

“Okay” Baekhyun rolled his eyes, “Huh, I don’t know, since I laid eyes on him I guess. I just kind of knew I liked him and somewhere along the line it became love” he smiled up at Chanyeol, who was sat next to him.

“Awww, Baek!” Chanyeol beamed, wrapping an arm around Baekhyun’s shoulders and pulling him into his side.

Baekhyun laughed cutely, “Oh hush. Anyways, uh, Yixing? Truth or dare?”

“I... Um... Truth?” he said, smiling awkwardly, but enough that his dimple showed, making Baekhyun, Xiumin and Kyungsoo coo at him.

“Okay sweetie,” Baekhyun smiled at the older boy, “Have you ever dated anyone that’s here right now?”

Lay let out a tinkling laugh as he nodded, “Yeah, Chen and I dated for a year or so, when we were like fourteen or something”

Kris looked a little taken aback at that revelation.

“Lulu, truth or dare?” Lay asked, smiling softly at the boy.

Luhan glanced over at Sehun before answering with “Truth please, Xinggie”

“Okay” Lay grinned, “Tell me, Lu~ What’s your honest opinion on everyone here right now?”

Luhan wanted to shoot himself. He thought Lay was the person that wouldn’t with him, well shows what he knew, “Urgh, Kris; Adorkable. Xiumin; Baozi. Chen; Lovable idiot. XingXing; Traitor!! But I still love you. Tao; Adorable little panda!! Um, Baekhyun; Really good friend to people, I admire you a lot. Chanyeol; you’re a dork like Kris, but you’re really fun and I think I’d like to be close friends with you. Kai; you’re kind of weird, but oddly cute, so you’re alright in my books. Kyungsoo; you’re so squishy!! Oh my gosh, I could just squish you all day, you’re so cute! And Sehun, um, you’re not as bad as I thought you were. You’re really nice and um, a good person. Yeah... so ha, that’s everyone... moving on” he laughed awkwardly, making Kris and Chanyeol grin slyly, “So uh, Chanyeol-ah, truth or dare?”

“Dare me up” Chanyeol beamed.

Luhan grinned, this was perfect time to get Kris back for those pictures he claimed to have. He got to his knees and crawled over to Chanyeol, bending in to whisper in his ear.

The others watched as several emotions flittered across Chanyeol’s face, but ended with him looking highly amused.

“Got it?” Luhan asked as he shuffled back to his place between Xiumin and Tao.

“Got it” Chanyeol grinned, ignoring the other’s questions. “So, Kyunggie, truth or dare?”

Kyungsoo didn’t even hesitate to say “Truth”

“Who’s your favourite person here?” Chanyeol asked, batting his eyelashes at the younger over dramatically.

“Jongin” Kyungsoo said without missing a beat, smirking at Chanyeol who looked at him feigning betrayal.  “Tao, truth or dare?

“Truth?” Tao answered sheepishly.

Kyungsoo smiled, “Do you like anyone?” he asked softly.

Tao tried his best to avoid looking at Kris as he nodded, “Yes” he answered reluctantly, thanking the lord he didn’t have to say who he liked.

They went on like that, stupid dares and embarrassing truths, all of them laughing and cringing in turn well into the night, before they decided to call it night and head to bed, wondering what they’d be in for when they woke up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Omg, I am so sorry about the delay! My internet was down so I wasn't able to update.

However, the next chapter will be up either later tonight or in the morning!!!!

Please comment and let me know what you thought of the chapter!

Comment, Sub, vote if you love me enough!!!

 

Much loves~
Until next time<3