Thirteen.

Let's Camp!

Suho looked over his list. It was the day. He’d been putting it off for twelve days, because he knew what these idiots were like, but nevertheless, it was part of the plan and so he couldn’t just skip over it. Okay, he could, but then he’d have to think of something else to do and he really couldn’t be bothered with that. Especially when he had to deal with the temperamental little s he called his students.

“Guys” he called out, trying to get the attention of the chattering teens in front of him, but to no avail.

With a sigh, he cleared his throat “GUYS! SHUT UP AND LISTEN!”

And with that, they all fell silent and turned to look at Suho in surprise – Baekhyun in particular, whose jaw had dropped low enough to make his mouth look like a doorway to a birdhouse.

“Thank you” Suho smiled as though he hadn’t just screamed for England, “Now, the plan for today is... Truth or Dare” he paused as the others exchanged sly smiles, “BUT,” he added, “You will be reasonable and sensible with your truth and dares because this isn’t some sleepover with your mates, this is a school trip and I will not be held responsible for the way you idiots scar each other for life. Are we clear?”

There was silence as they all kind of just looked at Suho liked he’d gone insane.

“I said” Suho sighed, “Are we clear?”

“YES SIR!” the boys called in unison, seeming to snap out of their initial shock.

Suho smiled, “Alright then, get yourselves into a circle. Leave room for me, I just need to go put this away” he said, lifting up some papers that were in his hand.

The boys nodded before scrambling about to get into a circle whilst Suho disappeared for a moment into his tent and re-emerged with a smile before taking his seat between Baekhyun and Kris.

“So, who wants to go first?” Suho asked, leaning back on his hand.

They all looked around at each other before Baekhyun rolled his eyes and spoke up, “You might as well, Sir, since it was your idea” he said with a small smile.

“Um, alright” Suho nodded, “Chanyeol, truth or dare?” he asked.

“Truth”

“Right, um, if you had to kill someone in this circle, who would it be?” Suho asked, panicking a little and coming up with an idiotic question.

Chanyeol raised an eyebrow and let out an amused laugh, “Wow sir, bit harsh. But if I had to, I’d kill... Kai. Because he and it’d be funny”

“Dude!” Kai huffed, “Not cool! Why couldn’t you have killed Sehunnie?”

“Hey!” Sehun voiced indignantly.

Chanyeol just laughed, “Anyways, my go! So, Lay, truth or dare?”

“Dare, I guess” Lay said cautiously.

Chanyeol smirked, “I dare you to make out with Kris” he said, clearly trying not to laugh.

Kris and Lay both turned to look at Chanyeol in shock, everyone else – with the exception of a certain teacher – just laughed, not noticing the way Suho’s eyes narrowed, his mouth turned into a thin line and he looked ready to throttle someone.

“Uh, what?” Lay blinked, hoping that he’d heard the younger wrong, the last thing he wanted to do was kiss Kris, and in front of Suho of all people.

“You heard me” Chanyeol smirked, “It’s not like either of you are dating anyone, right?”

Lay glanced over at Chen briefly, knowing it would be best not to look at Suho, given the situation. The look on Chen’s face was enough for Lay to know his best friend felt sorry for him, but there really wasn’t much he could do.

It was then he heard Kris sigh as the elder made his way across the circle to where Lay was sat, still taken aback by the dare.

“You ready?” Kris asked, he was sat on his knees in front of Lay, who looked up at him with wide-eyed confusion.

“I...” Lay blinked, sending a subtle glance at Suho, whose eyes were focused on him, unblinking and dark, “S-Sure. Let’s just get this over with” he said finally, taking a deep breath before Kris leant in and kissed him.

They kept it rather innocent, open mouth but no tongue – thankfully, since Suho’s eyes were now melting holes into the back of Kris’s head – before they pulled away a few seconds later, both of them feeling slightly awkward. Not so much because they’d kissed, but because they knew they objects of their affections had been watching them intently the whole time it’d gone down.

Lay let out an embarrassed cough as Kris moved back over to his seat beside Suho, whose eyes had not left Lay.

“So, um...” Lay spoke up, “Uh, Jongdae, truth or dare?”

Chen grinned at his best friend before saying, “Dare me up, baby”

“Idiot,” Lay rolled his eyes, but he had a smile on his face nonetheless, “I dare you to... Sit on Chanyeol’s lap for the next five rounds” he said, turning to shoot a sly smile at Chanyeol who looked slightly horrified, before grinning back at Chen, who shrugged and got to his feet.

He walked over to Chanyeol, and with a laugh, plopped himself down on the latter’s lap. Chanyeol sighed, relenting and wrapping his arms around Chen, figuring he should have seen it coming.

“Hey” Chen whispered, “What was that dare that Luhan whispered to you last time we played?” he asked, his voice hushed as he moved to get comfortable, to buy time.

“You’ll find out on the day we leave” Chanyeol said ominously, “Ironically, that’ll be the day I die too. Now get on with it, the sooner you pick someone, the sooner you can get the off me”

Chen only laughed and turned to face the others again. “Hmmm... Mr. Kim!” he beamed, “Truth or dare?”

“Wha- oh, uh, truth” Suho said, tearing his eyes away from Lay to look over at the beaming Chen.

Chen nodded and acted as though he was thinking for a moment before saying, “Out of the eleven of us, who are your favourite students?”

“Oh, um...” Suho blinked, slightly surprised at the question, “I don’t have favourites” he answered smartly, only to have everyone look at him with faces that just screamed ‘bull’.

“Sir, we’re not moving on until you answer this with, let’s say, your top three” Chen said, his voice laced with a tone of finality.

Suho sighed, “Fine, but this doesn’t mean I like the rest of you any less. My top three would be, Yixing, Minseok and Baekhyun” he rolled his eyes.

“Sir! I for one am wounded that I’m not in your top three!” Chen gasped, “I mean, am I not the definition of a perfect student?!” he asked, a hand over his chest in mock hurt.

Again, Suho rolled his eyes, “Moving on... I knew this game was a bad idea. Anyway, Kyungsoo, truth or dare?”

“Truth” Kyungsoo answered without missing a beat.

“Alright,” Suho nodded, “Um, would you rather fight an elephant sized duck, or ten duck sized elephants?”

Kyungsoo’s brows furrowed as he looked at Suho, “Sir, are you high?” he asked, genuinely concerned, but when Suho shot him a pleading look, he simple shrugged and answered, “Ten duck sized elephants, I guess. I don’t wanna be pecked to death by some giant duck... No thanks”

“But could you really fight ten duck sized elephants?” asked Kai, “I mean, they would be the cutest things ever, you couldn’t go against that!”

Kyungsoo chuckled slightly, “Jongin, relax, nobody’s fighting tiny elephants. So, Baek, truth or dare?”

“Dare, Kyunggie. Do your worst!” Baekhyun smirked.

Kyungsoo smirked back, “I dare you to eat a clump of mud, but you’re not allowed to drink anything until after the game is over” he said, raising an eyebrow as if to challenge the elder to go against him.

Baekhyun shot him a glare before walking over to the tree line and picking up the smallest clump of mud he could find, then, with a deep breath, he threw it into his mouth and swallowed is as fast as he could, trying his best not to have to chew or leave it on his tongue for too long.

“I think I’m gonna be sick” he commented on his way back to the circle.

It was at that point Suho zoned out, realising he probably should have just been less lazy and thought of something else to do, rather than subjecting himself to the lethal game that was Truth or Dare.

--

“How awkward did you feel having to kiss Kris?” Chen asked as he and Lay sat by the tree line away from the others as they messed about, “You know, especially in front of your lover boy?”

Lay grimaced “Could you like, not call him my ‘lover boy’? Seriously, and it was horrible! I mean, I love Kris, but just... ew”

Chen laughed, wrapping an arm around Lay’s shoulder as he did, “You should have seen your face when Yeol gave you the dare though, I thought you were gonna pass out or something” he said, leaning closer to pull Lay into a hug, only to pause when he noticed something on Lay’s neck.

Lay frowned slightly before turning his head to look at Chen, a brow raised, “What are you doing?”

“What’s that on your neck?” Chen asked, ignoring Lay’s question in favour of asking his own. He his thumb slightly before rubbing Lay’s neck to see if it was dirt, frowning when he concluded it wasn’t.

“What are you talking about?” Lay asked, slapping Chen’s hand away from him and rubbing the spot Chen had been checking.

Chen glared at him slightly, “What the , Xing?!” he whispered frantically, “You have a bloody love bite on your neck! Are you kidding me?! A love bite? What the hell have you two been doing in that bloody tent?!”

“It’s not what you think!” Lay hissed back, looking around to make sure nobody was close enough to hear them.

“Oh really?” Chen scoffed, “Because it looks like the pair of you have been going at it when everyone else is asleep! Jesus, Lay, please tell me you haven’t... you know...”

Lay’s eyes widened, “What?! No, are you mad? We’ve been seeing each other for less than two weeks and you actually think I’d jump into bed with him?! And in a freaking tent when my best friends are like five metres away?! You’re barking!” he whispered, his tone one of utter disbelief.

“Then how the hell did you manage to get a love bite the size of England on your neck, huh?” Chen accused, “I wondered why the hell you’ve been wearing a scarf all day when it isn’t even that cold!”

Lay shoved him slightly, his face showing bemusement, “Look, it’s not a big deal, okay? We were just... kissing and things got a little heated is all. It’s not like we were gonna have at it, right then and there. We were just, you know, being a little touchy”

“A little touchy?” Chen repeated dubiously, “A little touchy. Lay, a little touchy is when your arms brush against each other, or you can’t let go of each other’s hands. I don’t think letting someone leave giant marks on your neck can be classed as a little touchy!”

Lay rolled his eyes, “You’re blowing this way out of proportion” he said, looking at Chen with a look of pure condescension.

“Oh, I’m pretty sure you’ll be the one blowing things if it carries on like this!” Chen shot back, his sass showing greatly.

Lay sighed, “I don’t see why you’re making such a big deal about this. Honestly, so what if he gave me a love bite? It’s not as though you’ve never done it, and we were a lot younger than we are now when you did it. Why is it okay for me to get off with you, but not him, huh?”

“Because!” Chen huffed moodily, “I... This is different. Don’t make this about me and you, this is about you and him.”

“Exactly!” Lay snapped, “It’s about me and him. And it has nothing to do with you what I do with my love life. You’re my best friend, and I love you, but you can’t dictate what I am and what I’m not allowed to do with my own boyfriend. If I want to have with him, I will, and if I don’t, I won’t. I’m not sitting here telling you not to shag Min, am I? No, because it’s your life and I can’t tell you what to do with it!”

Chen pulled his knees up to his chest, wrapping his arms around them, “I just don’t want to see you get hurt, Xing” he sighed, “He’s a nice person, I know that, but he’s older than us, he’s got so much more experience and what if just kissing you isn’t enough for him? What if he wants more when you don’t and you just... just do it because that’s what he wants and not what you do? I’m just trying to look out for you”

“Look,” Lay sighed, moving over and wrapping an arm around Chen, pulling him into a side hug, “I get it, alright? I do. But you can’t keep doing this, Jongdae. He’s not the type of person that’d pressure me into having with him. He’s not. I understand why you’re... apprehensive, but believe me, he’s wonderful. Yes, he’s older than us and yeah, he’s had more experience than me with that whole thing, but that doesn’t matter, because we really, really like each other, and care about each other. But you need to realise, I’m a big boy, I can take care of myself”

Chen pouted slightly, glancing at Lay out of the corner of his eye, “Since when did you get all grown up?” he asked, a little moodily, but Lay could tell the younger boy was just playing on it now.

“I dunno” Lay smirked, “Maybe it’s Junmyeon rubbing off on me”

“Was that supposed to be funny?” Chen deadpanned, looking at Lay fully now.

Lay grinned, “It was hilarious and you know it”

“You’re an idiot” Chen rolled his eyes.

“Takes one to know one”

“I take back that thing I said about you being grown up” Chen laughed, “You’re as bad as Kris”

Lay gasped in mock horror, “You take that back!”

“I will not! And you can’t make me!” Chen smirked, his voice fierce with sass.

They looked at each other for a moment, before Lay smirked and dived at the younger, knocking him over and pinning him to the ground.

“You were saying?” Lay grinned from where he was straddling Chen’s stomach.

Chen groaned, “That you’re a and you need to get off of me!” he huffed, “I’m sure you can run off and get some more bites on your neck”

“I’m sure I can, but I’m rather enjoying myself right now” Lay grinned down at the younger, “Say, are you alright there? You look like you’re having trouble breathing”

There was a brief pause as Chen glared up at the elder.

“I hate you”

“I love you too” Lay sing-songed before leaning down to peck Chen teasingly on the nose.

Chen rolled his eyes as Lay got off him and stood up before pulling Chen up too. They looked around the clearing, Lay’s eyes coming to rest on Xiumin, who was sat chatting with Kris, before he nudged Chen in the side and pulled him over to where the two older boys were sitting.

--

“Sehun” Luhan said softly, looking over at the younger boy who was caught up in reading The Lovely Bones.

Sehun looked up from his book and raised an eyebrow at the elder, “Yeah?”

“I, uh, was just wondering if you wanted to do something? I mean like, a game or something like that? I’m kinda bored...” Luhan shrugged lamely.

The younger boy chuckled, “Sure, Lu.” He said, bookmarking his page and setting the book to one side, “What do you wanna play?”

“I dunno. How about we just ask each other random questions? Get to know each other a little better?” The elder suggested, trying his best to appear nonchalant.

Sehun smiled, “Sure, you can go first”

“Okay,” Luhan nodded, “Uh, who’s your best friend?”

“Jongin. Even if he is a bit of a sometimes” Sehun laughed, “Have you ever had a crush on one of your close friends before?”

Luhan blushed darkly, “Oh god, why did you have to ask that?” he groaned, hiding his face in his hands, “Yes, I’ve liked Kris before and I’ve liked Lay, but they were just little crushes. They didn’t last long”

Sehun laughed softly, he thought it was funny that Luhan had had crushes on his friends. It wasn’t uncommon by any means, but it didn’t make it any less amusing. He could understand it too, which made him laugh, because Kris, in a way, was like Luhan’s own little saviour, so it only made sense he’d develop a little crush. And Lay, well, the boy was beyond cute, so how could you not have at least an attraction towards him, Sehun knew he wouldn’t say no... If you caught his drift.

“Anyway, moving on” Luhan coughed awkwardly, “What’s your favourite TV show?” he asked with a small smile.

Sehun grinned, “Oh lord have mercy! I can’t just pick one!!” he said, “So I’ll give you a little list~ My favourites are; Supernatural, Sherlock, My Mad Fat Diary, Buffy, Angel, How I met your mother, The Big Bang Theory, Moms, Dads, ugh the list goes on!! I’m going to stop now, because I’m making myself seem weird... Uh, what’s your favourite colour?”

“Blue” Luhan laughed, “Uh, let me think.... Okay, why the did you dye your hair rainbow last year?”

Sehun laughed bashfully, “I was just trying it out. I like to experiment with colour. Besides, you dyed yours pink, so don’t start on my amazing rainbow! Anyway, um, what do you like the most about me?”

Luhan paused for a moment, he was completely caught off guard by the question. He assumed it would be kept away from topics like that, to steer clear of anything that might lead to another argument or more tears, and yet, here they were.

“Um” Luhan cleared his throat awkwardly, “I like that you... that you understand me in a way that not even my friends do.” He said, his cheeks turning pink as the words left his lips, “What... What makes you think that I’m worth liking?”

Sehun smiled softly at that. Luhan wasn’t really sure why, but for a few moments, Sehun only looked at him, his eyes gentle and his lips turned up in a small smile that said he thought Luhan was being totally oblivious.

And when he spoke, it was in such a soft voice, that it gave Luhan chills, “You don’t see yourself do you?” he said, “I mean sure, you look, but you don’t see. I don’t think you’re worth liking at all. I know you are. You see, you’ve always been this little thorn in my side, the boy at school that teases me and likes to rile me up. But I knew, I knew it was just a mask to hide who you really are. It was a defence and I could see under that mask that you were scared to let people in, to let them know you all because of the snide little remarks people made when they thought you couldn’t hear.

 “But above all else, what makes you worth liking is how utterly strong you are. You could have given up, you could have let those jerks bring you down, but you never did. You kept fighting and you became this person that’s so easy to love, that’s so easy to be around, to talk to, that it’s hard not to find you likable.

 “And hey, maybe I’m a just a little romantic at heart, but I fell for your smile the first time I saw it without even realising. You just crept up on me and grabbed me by the heart. So what makes me know you’re worth liking, Xi Luhan, is that you’re an incredible person and I would count myself lucky to have you, if you ever decide to be mine” he finished, his smile getting slightly wider.

At some point during his speech, he’d reached out and taken Luhan’s hand without realising, because he could now feel the tremble of Luhan’s fingers against his own.

Instead of commenting on what Sehun had said, Luhan simply replied in a soft whisper, “It’s your turn” tugging for his hand back a little

“Right” Sehun nodded, not letting go of Luhan’s hand, but instead pulled the boy closer so that they were sat cross-legged in front of one another, their knees pressed together, “Be completely honest. When you said you like me... Did you really mean it?”

“... I...” Luhan took a deep breath, “Yes” he answered quietly, “Why don’t you just give up on me?”

Sehun smiled a small smile, “I’m stubborn. If I asked you out again right now, what would you say?”

“No” Luhan answered, “Not... Not yet. I have one last question, then I want to end the game” he said, looking down and his and Sehun’s interlocked hands.

Sehun waited, not saying anything, until Luhan finally looked up at him sheepishly.

“Can I have a hug?” the elder asked shyly.

Sehun chuckled, pulling Luhan closer, letting go of the elder’s hand in favour of wrapping his arms around Luhan’s waist as the elder let his arms come around Sehun’s neck, holding onto him tightly, pressing their bodies close together as he buried his face in the crook of Sehun’s neck.

--

Chen grabbed Xiumin’s hand rather suddenly, startling the elder who was talking to Kris, and pulling him to his feet.

“Sorry to interrupt, okay I’m not but I don’t care, got to borrow Min for a mo, tah tah” he grinned down at Kris before dragging Xiumin off to their shared tent.

Xiumin blinked in confusion as he let himself be pulled into the tent, and pushed to sit on his sleeping bag as Chen zipped up the door. “Uh, what was all that about?” the elder asked as Chen came to sit down beside him.

“What? I wanted to spend some time with you, away from the others” Chen shrugged, “I’ve missed you”

Xiumin smiled slightly embarrassed, “I’ve missed you too,” he admitted shyly, “but you didn’t have to drag me away when I was in the middle of a conversation”

“Oh, but I did” Chen nodded at his own words, “Because Kris was getting a little too friendly if you ask me. Too much hugging you and touching you. Only I can do that” he said, wrapping an arm around Xiumin and pulling him close.

Xiumin rolled his eyes, but let himself relax into Chen’s side, “That’s rich. Coming from the boy who just hugs and kisses Lay all day” he pointed out, “How come you’re allowed to get all touchy feely with people but I’m not?” he asked, looking up at Chen through his eyelashes.

“Because” said the younger, “You’re really cute, and yet all handsome and y and I don’t know who’s gonna come try and steal you away from me! I’d rather not take the risk. Don’t get me wrong, I trust you, but other people.... nope, they might try take my Minnie away from me, and we can’t have that now, can we?”

Chen smiled shyly at the elder, his face soft and his eyes showing nothing but the adoration he felt for Xiumin. It was funny, because if he was being honest with himself, he never would have thought he’d end up here, like this with the elder.

When they met, they were eleven years old and honestly, Xiumin didn’t stand out all that much to Chen, he was just this kid that was kinda cute and good at football that came along with Luhan when Kris introduced them all. They got on well enough, but it was nothing special. And time went on and they got closer Chen began to see just how good of a friend Xiumin was.

Not only that, but how brilliant he was at a person. He was funny, and witty and a lot more physical than Chen initially thought. He noticed that Xiumin sat closer to him than he did with the others. He noticed that Xiumin would hug him randomly, or take his hand for no reason. He noticed that when they would watch movies or do things as a group, Xiumin would jump at the chance of sitting next to him, or being on his team.

And then he noticed the way Xiumin looked at him. The way his eyes would soften, or the way the corners of his mouth would curl up into a shy smile. The way he would let his eyes wander over Chen’s face and rest for a moment on the younger’s lips before moving back up to meet his eyes.

The day he realised was one of the days they were hanging out as a group at Chen’s house. Xiumin offered to help him get the drinks from the kitchen and they’d both reached for a stack of cups at the same time, and their hands met, only neither of them pulled away, instead they looked at one another and it was then, in that moment, that Chen realised that Xiumin wasn’t his friend. It was something much more than that. He realised then, that Xiumin liked him, really liked him, as more than a platonic friend, and it made his heart go wild. He’d never really thought about Xiumin in that way before, but the pounding of his heart was enough to tell him that maybe, he’d been thinking that way the entire time.

Chen remembered how he’d leant in until his forehead was pressed against Xiumin’s, their hands still clutching at the cups, their breaths mingling, and then, with shy hesitation, he’d moved in and initiated what had been their first kiss.

“Jongdae?” Xiumin said softly, snapping the younger from his reverie.

Chen looked up into the eyes of his lover and smiled, “Can I tell you something?” he asked, his eyes glistening with unspoken affection.

“Sure” Xiumin smiled, tilting his head to the side cutely.

Chen his lips thoughtlessly, finding them a little drier after the two seconds of making that all important decision. He got to his knees and shuffled closer to the elder, taking both of his hands in his own and leaning in to rest their foreheads together.

“Kim Minseok. It took me a long, long time to realise how much I liked you. But here we are today, and it’s been six months or so since I finally plucked up the courage to see you how I’ve been subconsciously seeing you since the day you popped into my life and introduced yourself. So the thing... The thing that I wanted to tell you... Is that.... Is...” Chen paused and took a deep breath to calm his nerves, “Kim Minseok. I love you”

Xiumin paused, his eyes dampening slightly as he looked into the eyes of his boyfriend. He saw the sincerity in those eyes that came with the words he had spoken. Xiumin was surprised, to say the least. The boy he’d loved for a long time, longer than he thought was sensible, was telling him that he shared that love.

The boy he’d watched from afar since they were young, the boy he’d watched date his best friend, had to witness kiss and hug a boy that wasn’t him, was now telling him how much Xiumin meant and how he really did love him.

“Do... Do you mean that?” Xiumin asked in a shaky whisper, his hands coming up to cup that back of Chen’s neck and pull him slightly closer, so that their noses were now touching too.

“Yes,” Chen said in return, closing his eyes slowly, letting the feeling over being close to Xiumin wash over him, “I wouldn’t lie about that”

Xiumin gasped shakily, his eyes watering with joy-filled tears, “I love you too, you complete and utter idiot” he laughed, his throat contracting as he did, making himself sound like a awkward dying whale.

“I was hoping you did” Chen laughed in return, though his voice was softer than Xiumin had ever heard it.

--

Dinner was a fun affair, with them all chatting and laughing together. Suho and his two helpers of the day – Kyungsoo and Chen – had made too much food for twelve people, but thanks to Tao none of it went to waste.

Xiumin, Chen, Luhan, Sehun and Suho had already gone off to bed, whilst the others stayed up, knowing their curfew of eleven o’clock.

“Well, I think I’m gonna call it a night” Lay said, standing up and stretching, “Night all” he smiled before making his way over to his tent and climbing in, zipping it up once he was inside.

He turned to see Suho sitting up in his sleeping bag, a tired smile on his face.

“Hey” he said quietly, lest the people outside heard he was still awake.

Lay smiled, crawling over to his suitcase to pull out his sweats and a vest top, “Hey” he replied, pulling off his tee and swapping it for the vest.

“Bed already?” Suho asked, “Bit early isn’t it?” he teased, shuffling slightly to watch Lay as he slipped off his jeans and folded them before he pulled on his sweats.

“Yep, and shut up, no it isn’t. I just wanted to turn in” Lay rolled his eyes, zipping his suitcase back up before crawling over to where Suho was sat and laid atop of his own sleeping bag beside the elder.

Suho grinned, “Any reason for that?” he asked, an eyebrow raised, leaning closer to Lay, who bit back a cute smile.

“Might be” the younger said, leaning in so that his nose brushed against Suho’s.

Suho let his lips brush against Lay’s softly, liking the way that Lay’s breath hitched as he did, “Care to elaborate?” he asked in a hushed voice.

“Nope” Lay laughed, pecking the elder on the nose before lying down and turning to face away from Suho, an amused smirk stretching over his lips.

Suho gasped, “Hey, not cool!” he huffed, pulling Lay softly by the shoulder so that he was on his back.

Suho leant over so that he was half on top of the younger, a hand either side of Lay’s head.

“Can I help you?” Lay smirked up at the elder, his hair falling into his eyes slightly.

Suho lifted a hand to brush the hair out of Lay’s eyes before placing it back beside the younger’s head, “I don’t know. Can you?”

“You tell me, seeing as how you’re the one on top” Lay teased lightly, lifting his hands so that they came to grip Suho’s waist, then ever so slowly letting them slither beneath the elder’s tee, up his back, letting his nails drag against the skin, leaving little red lines behind them until his hands came to rest on the elder’s shoulder blades.

Suho bit back a growl as he looked down into Lay’s darkening eyes, before letting his eyes flicker over Lay’s lips. The younger had his bottom lip between his teeth as one side curled up slightly, he was exuding seduction.

“Just you wait, Zhang Yixing,” Suho whispered lowly, the words coming out as more of a purr than anything else.

Lay let his lip free from between his lips, “Oh... Why’s that? What do you plan on doing to me?” he asked, feigning innocence.

“That’s for me to know and for you to find out” Suho smirked, one of his hands moving over Lay’s shoulder and down his side, coming to rest just above the waistband of the younger’s sweats, teasing the elastic with his forefinger.

“Tut, tut, tut” Lay teased, lifting his head up to let his lips brush against Suho’s jaw, “Mr. Kim, I hope you’re not trying to imply we’ll be doing something very inappropriate”

“Would I ever?” Suho whispered, turning his head to let his own lips ghost across Lay’s before moving to kiss Lay’s neck lightly.

Lay let out a chuckle that turned into somewhat of a whimper, “I think we both know you would” he breathed, letting his hands run down Suho’s back, then back up a few times.

Suho bit down on Lay’s neck slightly, making the younger let out a quiet moan, “Does it bother you?” Suho broke away from Lay’s neck for a moment to ask.

“Oh god no” Lay let out airily, “which makes me think we really should call it a night”

Suho pulled back to look at Lay’s face, “Is something wrong?” he asked

“Um, well,” Lay flushed, moving his hands from Suho’s back and bringing them up to cover his face, “I just... you know”

Suho’s brows furrowed slightly as he let his fingers slip out of Lay’s waistband, letting the elastic snap back against the younger’s skin and making Lay let out an unwanted moan. With that, Suho let his eyes travel down, they landed on something that made them widen and suddenly, he completely understood why Lay wanted to call it a night.

A sly smirk came onto Suho’s face as he let his hand move down to palm Lay over his clothes, making the younger gasp and bit down on his lip so not to make any noise.

“Is this what you’re getting so embarrassed about?” Suho asked, his voice low and laced with seduction, not moving his hand away from Lay’s pride.

“Oh god” Lay gasped, “Jun-ah-Myeon, you c-can’t, s-s-shouldn’t... not now-w” he let his head fall back as one of his hands came down to grab at Suho’s wrist.

Suho let out a soft chuckle before palming Lay teasingly one last them then moving his hand away, “You’re right” he said, leaning down to press his lips to Lay’s briefly, “This can wait for another time”

Lay said nothing for a moment as he let his chest rise and fall rather rapidly as he tried to rid himself of his flushed cheeks and unwanted hardness.

“I swear to god, I will get you back for this if it’s the last thing I do” The younger let out breathlessly.

Suho only smirked again, still leaning over Lay as he did, “I look forward to it,” he breathed softly.

Lay glared at him for a moment before reaching up and grabbing him by the back of the neck and pulling him into a hungry kiss.

By the time they parted, Suho’s breath was as ragged as Lay’s, making the younger smile triumphantly.

“You better watch your back Kim Junmyeon,” Lay smirked, “Because I will have my revenge”

Suho grinned, “I can’t wait” he said, before moving back to lie down, he and Lay shuffled into their bags before he wrapped an arm around Lay, pulling him close, “Goodnight, my Yixing-ah” he whispered.

“Mm” Lay hummed softly, “Night, Junmyeonnie”

And with that, Lay curled into the elder, letting himself drift off into a restless sleep that heavily featured Suho touching him sensually in every way he could possibly imagine.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Hullo~
A new chapter has landed. 
Also, I have something to tell you guys~ 
Okay, so there's only a few chapters left of this fic, HOWEVER, I've started drafting out a sequel.
I'll only post it though if this is something you guys are interested in?
Not everything will be resolved by the end of this fic, so the sequel will go on to focus on that.... But like 
I say, it's up to you lot.

Let me know~

So comment and let me know what you thought of that chapter~
Sub and vote if you like the story enough^^

 

Much loves~
Until next time<3