The Daily Routine

Changing Schools Can Be Dangerous

The walk to her house was filled with them yelling at each other and arguments about who knows what. As they reached Tiffany's house, she walked ahead of Jessica, up to her door and leaving her behind.

But surprisingly, when Tiffany was about to slam her door shut without saying bye to her, Jessica had put her foot out, stopping the door from shutting, and said;

"Don't you dare catch a cold or else, idiot."

Tiffany had groaned at this and slamed the door shut anyways, not caring to checking if  her  foot had still been in the way of it.

 

-x-x-x-

"Tiffany! You better get up, you're goinig to be late!"

Hearing her mother calling her, Tiffany woke up and immediately her eyes darted towards the clock. It was already eight o'clock and she was going to be seriously late if she didn't hurry.

Pulling the sheets off of her, she rushed to get out of bed, heading over quickly to the bathroom.

 

In not more than two minutes, she had her teeth brushed, hair combed and was neatly dressed in jeans and a shirt. She quickly made her way out of the house, and by the time the door closed she was already running off to school.

She rushed to school (not without pausing to look at the GPS in her phone every now and then). She couldn't believe how stupid she had been, clearly she had a phone, but no, she had to be an idiot about it, and she even embarased herself in front of her enemy.

But today, she thought, was a new day. Tiffany was determined not to make a fool out of herself.

"Lets do this." Tiffany said to herself.

Finally reaching school, she entered the school with determination. She saw Taeyeon as soon as she got into her class.

"Hello! Tae, can we sit together iat lunch?"

"Sure! Why not? I was going to sit with you anyway!" she replied.

"By the way, I wanted to ask you, what's Jessica's weakness?"

 

 

I'm sorry for such a crappy chapter but we had tests for the whole month and I have a math exam tomorrow but I switched on the comp and updated anyway and I promise after two weeks I will write a better chapter.