Jiyong is mine!

Changing Schools Can Be Dangerous

Jessica made her way to Tiffany's house. Tiffany's mother answered at the door.

"Hello! Are you Taeyeon?" She asked.

"Er no, I'm Jessica. I'm the student council's president." Jessica replied.

"Oh dear, is my daughter in trouble?" She seemed worried. Jessica smiled and shook her head.

"Oh nothing like that, just returning something." Jessica assured her and Tiffany's mother told her to head upstairs. Jessica thanked her. 

Tiffany was buried under blankets and pillows. When Jessica walked in Tiffany rose from underneath in a rather ungraceful manor.

"What are you doing here?" Tiffany asked. Jessica was the last person she wished to see at the moment.

"Your bag."

"Oh." She replied to her quietly. 

Jessica Walked towards her and  set it down beside her beside her bed. "Listen, Tiffany." She started. 

"What?" Tiffany questioned.

"I'm sorry, but I can't break with him." Jessica blurted out.

Tiffany felt bad. "Okay," She said. "Fine."

Jessica was confused, was Tiffany going to release the video or not.

"I am sorry Jessica, and I deleted that video just now, before you came."

"What? thank you?" Jessica wasn't sure what to say.

"I know that using bad ways to Jiyong isn't how I should do it." Tiffany said," so instead, I'll win him on my own!"

Tiffany laughed evily, but was all very cute. Jessica smiled.

"Can we be friends?" Jessica asked suddenly. Tiffany looked at her oddly.

"I just did the most horrible, terrible thing anyone could do... and you want to be friends?"

Jessica nodded. "I'm forgiving you, so just do as I say."

"You mean be your slave?" Tiffany asked.

"No, but, that could work too." Jessica said. "From tomorrow, you will be my slave."

Tiffany felt relieved, if she wanted to stop feeling guilty, she would do this.

 

A/N

sorry sorry sorry sorry

Luhan, is gone!!! *cries*