Jessica, The Great

Changing Schools Can Be Dangerous

Jessica's POV:

My phone vibrated continuously in my skirt's pocket during the meeting I was having with the chairwoman, principle and the headmistress.

Great.

I unwillingly took it out and flipped it open. Of course, I did not have a smartphone like everyone else, I simply don't care about that. All I care about is studies and nothing else, maybe Jiyong. So, I was looking at the screen and I saw that I got several texts from the members.

Great.

Okay, so maybe they needed something important..

Its decided, I'm killing each and every one of them. Tiffany was her name they said, new. Of course I know, I am the freaking president. It can't be helped, I sighed.

"Anything wrong, dear?" the chairwoman, my mom, asked.

"Nothing, nothing at all. Is there anything you would like to say, miss, before I take my leave?" I was getting impatient, I wanted to go and meet everyone and have my lunch.

"Yes, one last thing dear, there will be a transfer student, from China! He will attend the school starting from tomorrow, so make sure to greet him yourself." said the chairwoman.

"Of course, miss," I stood up, "thank you so much for your time."

"Remember, tomorrow, his father is important." she said more sternly. I flinched.

"Of course." I said, regaining my composure.

Great.

Finally I was out of that hell. "Yay." I muttered to myself.
Then I saw Jiyong.

"Oppa, can you keep my files in my locker? Thanks." I said as I shoved the files in his arm and left, but, not before giving him a peck on his cheek. 

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, I took it out of my pocket and flipped it open, it was an SMS form the chairwoman, surprisingly. I didn't even know she knew my number so I opened it, curious to see its content.

'Lu Han has arrived at the airport, go pick him up, now.'

Wow, she didn't even bother to explain anything. What a great mother she is, I mean she acts as if we are strangers to each other, even at home.

At least I should go and tell the members that I'm going. I hate this school for two reasons; its hallways are too long and my mother is the chairwoman.

As I was going I saw that someone else was sitting with Taeyeon at our table.

"Hi Jessica" SooYoung said.

The new girl stayed in her position for almost a minute and then she turned around, very slowly.

"Tiffany?" I asked.

She noded, very slowly.

Our eyes met, I got the chills was she glaring at me?

"W-What?" I asked

"Nothing!" she yelled "I didn't say anything, so why are you talking to me?"

Wow. She is weird, maybe she hates me. I guess that is obvious.

But why?

 

 

A/N

sorry, I didn't get to emphasize on the pairings, I wanted to introduce Jessica

please comment, subscribe, upvote and all that ^^

kam