Good or Bad?

Changing Schools Can Be Dangerous

Tiffany's pov:                                                                                                                                                           I sighed, removing my  headphones. Listening to sad music was not going to help my current situation, you see, my mother had decided something, and when my mother decides things, no one can change her mind. My mother had a friend who was really close to her and she had somehow convinced her to make this stupid decision; I had to transfer to a different school.

I was hopeless in winning any of the arguments me and my mother had on this topic. My mother was obstinate and stubborn- once she had her mind set on something, she would get it. The reason for this sudden decision was because Aunt Yu Mi (the "great" friend) had a son who was one year elder than me.

Both of them wanted their children to be together. Like a couple. So, now I had to leave my friends, my teachers and my beloved school, just to be with a guy who I hadn't seen in years and years. The last time I saw him was when he was what? Five? The thing is that I don't even remember his face, all I remember is that he was really kind and sweet to me, he used to let me play with his toys and he even used to give me pigggyback rides, he was so nice. Then I remembered something else. The promise, I wanted to see if he kept it. How exciting! I thought, I couldn't wait to see him, I didn't know why I was sad in the beginning, I should have been happy. I could still meet my friend everyday, it didn't matter. Suddenly my eyes went to the clock, it was 2 o'clock.

No ones pov:

"Tiffany!" her mother yelled from downstairs "Go to sleep! I know you are awake, dear, and please don't make lame excuses in the morning to be absent."

"hmm..." she said, still daydreaming. Tiffany had looked at the uniforms of S.M. high and they were really adorable. The skirt was above the knees and the blazor they wore over their shirts were fitted, unlike her old one, which had made her look really fat. Then, she went to her bed, picked up the blanket and jumped in. She fell asleep immediately.

 

"Tiffany, breakfast is downstairs, come get it dear." she heard her mom shout from downstairs. How long had she been sleeping? Tiffany quickly got out of bed and looked at the time, it was 6 o'clock and it was still early but she still got out of of her room and sleeply went to the bathroom. She stared at herself in the mirror, dark circles were under her eyes. What the? This was bad. Real bad. She needed to do something and it had to be fast. Uh-oh, she couldn't think of anything. Oh well, she thought, they'll go away soon.

By the time tiffany finished her breakfast, it was half past six. She hurried upstairs to her room and looked in the mirror, magically her dark circles had vanished from her face. Now the question was, what to wear? Tiffany opened her closet door and was showered with forcefully stuffed clothes, this was normal for her.

Shorts? Dress? Jeans? Hoodie? T-shirt? Tank top? Miniskirt? Blazer? Tiffany decided to wear a miniskirt and a button-up shirt. She had to wear casual cloths because she didn't get her uniform yet. Her mother would drive her to school at 8 o'clock and right now it was quarter to seven. She decided to go for a walk, it would take less than fifteen minutes.

Tiffany was feeling fresh as she walked out of the house and took in a deep breath. "Shh~ fresh air." she said to herself. She took her phone out of her skirts pocket and sent a text to her friend telling her that she was very excited because it would be her first day at S.M. high and that she thought that the uniform was cuter.

As she was walking and texting at the same time she bumped into to someone. Tiffany looked up from her phone and saw four girls wearing the S.M. high uniform standing in front of her. They were all really pretty and had figures like those of models. Their hair was really silky and all of them had tied it back with rubber bands. they all had the same bag and the same shoes. the only difference was their faces, and their skin was smooth and white.

"You guys go to S.M. high?" Tiffany asked, although she already knew the answer.

"Yes!" the tallest one replied cheerfully "Why? Do you go there too?" she asked as she tilted her head to the left.

"Yeah, today is going to be my first day there," Tiffany said "Why are you going so early? It's still six fifty.."

"Oh, we are all in the student council, you see, its our duty to go early. Why don't you come with us?" she suddenly asked.

"c-can I really?" Tiffany asked, happy that she made some friends.

"Sure!" all of them said at once. Then, the tallest one said "Go, get your bag, we'll wait here."

"Thank you! I'll be back in a jiffy." Tiffany said as she ran back to her house. When she entered she saw her mom sitting on the couch. "Mum, listen." she said as picked her up from the table. "I bumped into some girls from the student council of S.M. high and I'm going with them, kay?"

"Okay, be careful dear." With that she went outside, eager to get to know the girls better.

                                                                -x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-