Hurt

Changing Schools Can Be Dangerous

Tiffany giggled, Jessica looked at her as if she was crazy.

"Er, what's with you?" Jessica asked as she backed away from Tiffany. 

"Jessica, won't you help me?" Tiffany ceased her laughter.

"Idiot, I already unwillingly agreed." Jessica said.

"Well then, come." Not giving Jessica a chance to protest, Tiffany grabbed her hand and shoved Jessica into the cafe. Jessica, at first didn't realize what was happening, but when she heard barking she froze. Jessica turned around in fright and when she faced the huge dog cafe, all hell broke lose.

Jessica gave a cry and ducked behind a table. But then a small dog came to her and her knee.

Jessica screamed at the top of her lungs and hid behind Tiffany, who evily moved so that Jessica could no longer be safe from the dogs. Tiffany took out her phone and started recording the hilarious scene- Jessica running around as the dogs chased her.

"Good." She thought "I'll use this as blackmail."

At last Jessica found an opening and she ran for the door. Tiffany simply followed her.

"God, Jessica, at least tell me you're afraid of dogs." Tiffany said, acting innocent. Jessica was not listening, bad memories were coming back to her. She wanted to run away from her past. She could not stand it, she broke into a run.

"Jessica! if you don't listen to me, I will starve you!" 

The memories were back.

"No!" She didn't want to remember "...please"

But her vision started blurring. She fell to the ground.

"...please, don't..."

"Jessica! You're useless! You deserve to die." Her mother said in a cold, harsh tone.

"I'm sorry, mama!" Cried Jessica, she was only six. Jessica didn't understand why she was treated so cruely.

"You no longer have the right to call me that!" Her mother dragged her to a cold, dark room with no windows. There was a dog in the room tied with an old rope.

"No! Please, its cold and I hate the dog." Jessica pleaded.

Her mother pushed her into room and grabbed the door's handle.

"Useless brat, you may come out when you learn to behave!" Her mother slammed the door shut.

"No! Mommy please..."Jessica was afraid and miserable.

Jessica's mother did not let her come out until the next day, and she did not feed her.

"Mommy, I'm hungry." Jesica muttered, her soft voice barely reaching her mothers ears. 

"There is food in the kitchen, go if you please." Her mother said, "Learn to be independent, you are going to be our heir."

Jessice walked to the kitchen and opened the refrigerator, she took out a plate of leftovers but her hands were trembeling and she dropped the plate. It hit the hard ground with a loud crash and the dish shattered to pieces. Her mother was near, so she heard the noise.

Her mother came into the kitchen looked at her daughter with hatred. 

"You! I told you not to be useless, brat." Her mother laughed, but it was not at all pleasant.

"This means you will starve today too." Her mother yelled as she dragged her to the same room.  

"No, please don't..." Jessica muttered in her sleep.

"Jessica you idiot, how dare you faint and make me carry you!" Tiffany yelled, this woke Jessica up and she stared at Tiffany with wide eyes. Jessica looked around and found herself in a hospital room.

She got up and stared at Tiffany. She remembered the incident that took place earlier.

She suddenly got up and slapped Tiffany across the face.